All Comments on 'Locktober Already'

by Words4now

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

dis storee stoopid

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Oh Hell no

The whole premise is idiotic.

Any "man" who.would willingly do this deserves to never have the cage opened.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Worse

What is worse than garbage, besides this story. Just another part of a wretched day for LW.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Why wasn't this is fetish is BDSM

Where it belonged?

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
So much stupid...

packed into one page. Quite the accomplishment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ah, I see the self appointed protectors of the Loving Wives category are here

Don't be discouraged. Your writing is good, you make up a fairly cute fantasy, write good dialog, have decent grammar and spelling. You could score well, just stay out of 'their' category - unless you want to burn the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
NOT LW

This is not a LW story...and kinda sucked.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
I had to read it

Because the comments were so fascinating.

I have difficulty imagining a married couple engaging in what I believe to be silly and possibly dangerous behaviour like this, but presumably there are people who have this type of fetish.

On that basis, this was a well written story.

Why those who hated what the characters were doing bothered to read it, to comment, and to score it is the mystery. Maybe their fetish is even stranger than the one described in the story.

Lue

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 4 years ago
Question:

Is this a story about stupid people or hateful wives? 1*

InkhornInkhornover 4 years ago
Ignore the Trolls...

... any male character that strays from their narrow definitions of what a “real man” is infuriates them.

An enjoyable, light read. Might have done better in BDSM, but I can see the argument for Living Wives, too. You’re going to get a lot of flack; don’t let that stop you from writing what you want!

Looking forward to seeing what else you do in the future!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The cock cage makes this a FETISH story.

How hard is that to understand? And you obviously know NOTHING about a cock cage. You've probably never seen one. They are TOYS! He doesn't need a key to remove it. He can both masturbate and ejaculate while wearing it. (Don't think so? GOOGLE it!) A pair of pliers will do the job. A small pair of bolt cutters purchased at Home Depot, Lowe's or Ace Hardware for $20 cuts it off in less than 30 seconds. You can go to a locksmith and have him make you 20 keys if you like. My favorite way to remove it is to go to the Police and have them cut it off, then arrest your bitch wife. You do KNOW that it's illegal in every state to lock one on a person? It's considered sexual assault. So while she sits in jail go online, cancel your credit cards and take her off the bank accounts so she can't pay her bail. Then file for a divorce because who would stay married to a complete bitch that thought it was a good idea to "control" her husband with a cock cage. Can you say "STUPID?". This was just silly nonsense, posted in the wrong category. Go away. Stay away.

No stars because even giving this garbage one star would be an insult to the star.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958over 4 years ago
Ah, but 26th,

Wait until Tuesday. That will be a good day. There is a very cool surprise coming to the readers of LW: a star will be born.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I might not divorce her but I sure would ignore her....

I can not imagine I would be sit quietly by for this myself. I doubt I would divorce her but I sure would not by trying to be nice either. I would move my stuff out of the master bedroom and we would instantly become room mates only.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bebop3

You are an arrogant, self-absorbed cunt who insults and attacks others to feel better about your pathetic self. You think because you are HDK and BR's bitch that you can say anything you want. Why not try to critique the author's writing, not just attack the story because your vanilla brain cannot handle kink? Better yet, go back to sucking up your master's spooge you pedantic fop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I don't think so

First the cage gets removed then the bitch sleeps in the guest room or gets her ass out

Impo_64Impo_64over 4 years ago
This belongs only in one place...

This belongs only in one place: The trash can...As @Bebop3 said, this could be used as an example how just one page can pack a tonne of stupidity...1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bolt cutter

Easy remedy go down into the toolbox get the bolt cutter cut it off

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Waste of time

This should end in a murder suicide

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
They don't have baseball bats where you exist?

If they do take one to your head anything will help after writing this pile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Asshole story

By an asswipe author

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Flush,

Flush flush, flush and flush again.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
If you all hated it so much

Why did you read it? Just so that you could say how much you hated it? How weird is that?

You can't use the usual excuse that you had to read it to find out what it was about before you discovered that you hated it. It's only one page and the tags couldn't be more explicit.

Lue

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Garbage

The real result would be these evil wives being hurt badly or killed in the middle of the night. This crap should be in fetish category. Nothing loving or erotic just full of hate.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
Anonymous, normally, I ignore you, but

Picking on my little Bitch??? I think not! You do not set the rules for what people should say in comments, or if and when they need to critique a story. That's what I do, and there can be only one! If the anonymous assholes start getting all uppity, I'll simply be one of many assholes. That doesn't suit me!

As anonymous, you must either assume and learn to spell some random penname, shut the fuck up, or show some respect for your betters. Sure Beboip3 is an ass kissing cuck, but he's apparently mine and I'd like to keep him. These brilliant but brutal attacks on his lack of character and "spooge" (my spellcheck tells me that is not a word) sucking cannot go unanswered! Yes, he's pedantic as all hell, but that means he is detail driven. Sure, he is insulting, but Mr. Anonymous, your comment was not exactly complimentary. If only readers and commenters could be more like me, the world would be a much better place and Literotica would have great stories and kind. supportive readers and writers.

By the way, a bunch of us, your heroes and heroines actually, will post some pretty good fag cuck shit on Tuesday. Please make kind, courteous comments and score everything a five, especially in regards to my little bitch, Behop3. The poor bastard needs some building up after the withering assault by Anonymous. Remember the CLIT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting twist at the end

It started out innocently enough, then things heated up along the story line. Perhaps it is in the wrong category after all. Maybe better suited in BDSM or NonConsent/Reluctance, never the less it had an entertaining ending. Ryan now has one of two options 1. patiently await till spring for the Marsha to return with the key to release him (and who knows what she might be inclined with to convince her to release him), or 2 take a trip to the hardware store and buy a single use Master Key (pair of bolt cutters) and free himself.

Anyway, the ending is leading to a Ch. 2 and possible series. Maybe Ryan will have to service Marsha whenever she visits Jan from now on.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Hello Lue!

I'm assuming that most people read stories like this, even if they don't enjoy the content, because they aren't aware of the content until after the read the story.

They are hoping that there is a twist coming up, somehow the situation is reversed or it's not quiet what we believe we are reading.

The situation is easily handled. I've mentioned in the comments of numerous stories that if the author started with a brief blurb explaining that this might not be everyone's cup of tea due to content that deals with "X", that I would be appreciative of the warning and move on without reading further or scoring.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Lue

If we don't read it and comment on how much we hate it, then you don't get the urge to read this classic example of cuck fetish porn. Think of what you would have missed. We all know how much you enjoy our comments, and we so want to keep you entertained that we continue to endure these stories just for you.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 4 years ago
Lue actually has a good point.

By commenting on this story, even in a negative way, you could give someone the impression you read it. Luckily, I avoided that issue by commenting totally off topic. The actual gist of this literary effort is still unknown to me, a manly man that refuses to read bad porn. The real question before us is this; why does Lue still try to influence us Neanderthals into making kinder, more considerate comments? When she see the name of the commenter, especially the asshole anonymous, she knows it will be a crock of shit, yet she still forges onward. God Bless her and her enjoyment of questionable porn! We all need readers!

Speaking of crocks of shit, tune in next week for a huge, heaping helping of fag cuck shit from the best writers this cesspool has to offer! Now there's a compliment! (No, I am not referring to Rehnquist!)

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 4 years ago
Funny Story

I thought it was kind of funny. I'm not particularly fond of femdom stories winding up in LW, but this one did. It's told well with a bit of humor. From a writing perspective it's well done. There's a beginning, middle, and end with a bit of a surprise included.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
'Tis true, 26thNC

Indeed, I would be horrified if the commentaries suddenly dried up and those who read these stories "because they aren't aware of the content until after the read the story" stopped commenting.

I'm happy for them to continue deluding themselves in this way.

If "the author started with a brief blurb explaining that this might not be everyone's cup of tea due to content that deals with "X", that I would be appreciative of the warning and move on without reading further or scoring" as Mr Bebop claimed, and if he and the others actually did stop reading them and complaining about them, I would be mortified.

I hope that no authors do take his advice and put the warning at the beginning of their stories. I doubt that it would stop him and others reading the story, but it would make it more difficult for them to complain about it in the commentaries.

At my age, I have to get my entertainment somewhere.

Lue

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
The comments beat the story by half...

...and the story itself ain't half bad, especially for a newby author. Makes me think someone is trolling. If so, the lure is working. Look at all the foaming at the mouth! Look at all the shrieking and cage rattling! And every single time, the same anony-mice gives us the same lectures with the same sniffing condescension. Baiting them is just too irresistible!

Here's what I think. The 'Jeanie' reference combined with the writing style points to a retirement age, male author. But why do some older men want their wives to lock them in a cock cage?

First, to pay attention to them! They want their wives to pay attention to them, and the attention paid is sexual, a huge bonus. Second, wearing a locked cage keeps a man's mind on his cock and balls...ALL THE TIME! For men of a certain age, that hasn't been the case for over 30 years. See? It's easy to figure out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now for the belt

now is the time for two pussies to be introduced to their new chastity belts.A month or so in the belt and the pus's going to have quite an aroma. Gonna smell like a dead dog in the middle of the road, or worse.

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Disrespectful

It seems extremely disrespectful for authors to go into the comments of another author's story to shamelessly plug and promote their own stories. It isn't like they need to promote their stories anyway.

KB

green117green117over 4 years ago
Ya know...

I looked at the story when it first came out - saw in the descriptive line "cock cage" and almost passed it by... got a fraction of page in and saw the Fdom content and stopped.

I saw the comments just now and looked a bit at the ending again... and noticed a point I hadn't gotten before - cages only work if the male component chooses to leave it on. If the guy has any agency at all, the cage goes away. The cage is a symbol.

So, it is a symbol of the fear some guys have for women? Probably - fear of marriage, perhaps. Dang - almost BtB in nature.

Gotta thank the commentariat for that insight. I wouldn't have gotten that far into it, don't ya know, otherwise.

Green-something

KingBandorKingBandorover 4 years ago
Comment on this story

I don't personally care for stories involving femdom or cock cages, so I can't comment on those aspects. I feel the story was more about the fetish than extra-marital fun and would be more suited to a fetish category than LW.

I did feel the story was well written, with good characters and dialog. I would like to read more of your work, provided it was more on topic.

KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🍿

Clicked it for the comments; read it for the obvious abusive relationship. Got to say the comments have degenerated a lot in the past few months. Kinda sad...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Pliers

A pair of wire cutter pliers would remove the cage and with the cage removed he should stop being a wimp and show her who is the boss .

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I' dlove to see a sequel or two,

Excellent story. All sorts of scope here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Laughably bad.

First off this belongs in fetish NOT the LW section. Secondly, it's a joke. He doesn't need the key to remove the cage. A pair of household pliers does the trick. A small pair of bolt cutters he can buy at Home Depot or Lowe's for $20 will do the trick. A Dremel will cut it off in less than 30 seconds. Of course he could go to a locksmith and have 20 keys made if he liked. But the best solution? He can go to the police, have them remove it and arrest his wife. You do KNOW that it's illegal in every state to lock someone in a cage? It's considered assault, battery, sexual assault and spousal abuse, just to name a few of the charges. So while the bitch sits in jail getting used as Big Bertha's Bitch, he can file for a divorce and keep 100% of the marital assets. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love this story!

So sad to see the negative comments. Some just don’t understand. This is a story of equal partners! The one voluntarily gives up some control to the other. He has to be getting some sort of enjoyment or kick out of it. OF COURSE he could easily cut off the lock! Heck, he could stop it all just by saying, “I’m not playing any more.” In this story, we have a couple who love each other, respect each other, communicate well. I’t’s wonderful to read. Only a strong man, in a strong relationship would do it. Jan wants to have a husband, not a slave. (As you might surmise, I don’t like the Mistress-slave storyline.) J.

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

oh the death she would endure

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

wow lock smith and cops foollowed quickly by divorse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shit pure and simple

My fault thought it was one of those stories MC got balls cut off cage and slut wife

TechumsahTechumsahalmost 2 years ago

Bolt cutters and divorce attorney easy fix.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, things as they should be

KentuckySubKentuckySubover 1 year ago

The level of anger and threatened violence in the comments is horrifying. Little boys feeling threatened, puffing out their scrawny chests and clutching their guns. Can almost hear them ordering red light lamps from Tucker to bathe their little dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My issue is not with femdom, it's that Jan is encouraging SOMEONE ELSE to lock up their partner without discussion and agreement -- that's sexual assault, however you spin it. It's akin to "just force her, she'll get into it eventually." Non-con is non-con. No means no. Gender is irrelevant.

"At first. But that is when you tell him the ground rules." Uhhm, NO. Fetishes -- which is where this story BELONGS -- are fine. As. Long. As. Both. Parties. Consent. Otherwise, the ice may crack under Marsha's feet in an instant. "Mike was a bit withdrawn and broody" is not the sign of a healthy relationship. And if she didn't negotiate to begin and gain consent, It. Will. Not. Improve.

Not to mention the strength difference between male and female if the woman is INSANE enough to not INSTANTLY hand over the key to the person she just sexually assaulted without his consent if he demands it. Then for Marsh it's "Hello, Emergency Room" And worse, SHE'D go to jail for the initial assault.

If the power exchange was not by mutual consent, it's JUST like "force her, she'll get into it." Uhhm, no, that's not a loving relationship, it's abuse. And Jan is an idiot to ever suggest it be done in THIS WAY.

A NON-insane and NON-idiotic way might be for Marsha to broach it as as a birthday, anniversary, or Christmas present to her from Mike. "The only present I want is to try this out for a week. Can we?" and then negotiate terms. Then, Mike might go along, and the two MIGHT enjoy it, either occasionally or even as a lifestyle. Consent is key.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous