LOCKtober Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, keep being a good boy, and there will be more, I promise!"

He reached out and I took his hand and held it. His thumb ran gently over the top of my hand. "For you, darling, I'd do anything in the world."

"I know you would," I responded, a smile on my face. My nipples were still standing at attention as I watched my lover come down from one of the most intense orgasms he'd ever experienced, as he told me later.

Crooking my finger, I helped Daddy get up onto his knees on the bed. I moved a small towel between his legs to catch any drippage and carefully peeled the condom off of his cage. I waved it around between us, showing him the volume. "Quite the load, Daddy... nice and thick, hmm?"

"Well, that's what happens when Daddy doesn't get to cum for a few days... or a week, angel! Imagine all the seed floating in there right now."

"Mmmm," I licked my lips. My tongue flicked out and it danced around the reservoir tip. "But, tonight, it's not me who gets to drink it..."

Another wicked smile from me and Daddy knew what was next.

"Open up," was all I had to say.

He gulped, but did as he was told. I held the condom up over his mouth and carefully dumped the semen down into his throat.


"Swallow."

He did.

A look came over his face. Then he shook his head and opened his mouth. It was all gone.

"Good boy," I chimed with another smile.

The towel below him was used by me to clean off the rest of his cage and dry his balls and anus. Then I slipped from my robe and took my spot in our bed.

"You may ravish me with your tongue now."

It was Daddy's turn to smile and with a playful leap, he was on top of me, soon to drive me to multiple orgasms with his tongue and fingers.

The perfect end to a perfect week.

***** ***** *****

To Be Continued...


12