Log of the Julay - New Water Recycler

Story Info
Getting a new water recycler was an interesting experience.
13.2k words
4.73
2.6k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,419 Followers

I looked up at Vrkelli as she poised herself over my stiff cock, and I was worried. Vrkelli was a female Alenan who, like all the other Alenans I'd seen, was only about a meter tall. There was a lot of female packed into that meter though, and once I got used to her being short and that her skin was sort of pale blue, she had me wondering how she'd be.

My worry was that since Vrkelli was so small, all of her had to be small too, including the pussy lips that were now brushing my cock head. I was worried that I'd hurt both her and me. Vrkelli saw my concern, I guess, because she smiled and said in Borchan, "Don't worry big man. Your zingala will fit if you play with my bogangas. I've had bigger than you."

Well that was kind of confusing. I mean, I'm not hung like a rogamak, but I've never had any complaints before. The other thing was, I didn't have a clue about what bogongas were until she leaned down and stuck the top right one in my face.

"Suck on my ziggles", she whispered, and when I captured that nipple in my mouth and did, Vrkelli groaned and started pushing her pussy down on my cock.

Vrkelli was right about my cock fitting, well sort of. It went in, slowly and with a lot of wiggling on her part, and by the time she was sitting on my legs, I was ready to let go and cum because she was so tight. I managed not to by calculating how much water the new water recycler was going to recycle every day. That worked until Vrkelli grinned and did something that squeezed my cock and sort of milked at it. When I groaned, she chuckled.

"I told you you'd like me, didn't I? I can do this all night if I want to."

I groaned when she did it again.

"If you keep doing that, this time isn't going to last very long."

Vrkelli did it one more time and then gasped.

"If I do it many more times, it won't have to last very long."

Well, she did and it didn't. The first thing I knew, she started to shake. Then, that squeezing thing started again, only this time there was no way I could hold back. She was doing it too fast and too hard. I was in the process of cumming hard when Vrkelli screached and then fell down on my chest panting and shaking all over. That squeezing thing kept up and became almost unbearable, but since she had my cock in a really tight grip I couldn't pull out. Finally, Vrkelli raised back up and smiled.

"That was good for your first time with an Alenan female. Most other males I've had don't last that long. Now all we have to do is get your zingala to stand up again."

Well, Vrkelli never did let me pull my cock out. She just kept up her squeezing until it got hard again. When it did, Vrkelli came after a dozen or so of those squeezes. So did I that second time. The third time, it felt great, but I couldn't make it all the way. She didn't seem too disappointed though. All four of her bogangas jiggled when she laughed.

"I think I've worn you out. We'll do this again in the morning."

We did, or at least Vrkelli tried. She got my cock to stand up and once she'd trapped it, wouldn't let me go. I might have passed out. I really don't know for sure because everything was kind of a blur. All I remember is Tiko and Moku helping me walk from the observation deck to the galley and then holding a cup of wischan water weed tea to my lips.

So, you're probably asking yourself how I got myself into a situation where I was being fucked unconscious by a meter tall, blue humanoid female with four breasts and a really furry, really tight pussy. Well, it's kind of a long story.

The secret to being a successful trader is knowing what the residents of certain planets want, what other planets have those things for trade, and how to bring both of them together. It doesn't work very well to just shuttle down to say, Arnian 4 and pick up a load of rungerlata wool and then try to trade it to the weavers on Dhelki. The weavers on Dhelki could weave with it, but they already have wool from their vast herds of jungli running out their ears. Well, the Dhelkians don't have actual, visible ears, but if they did, their ears would have jungli wool running out of them. They don't need any more wool of any type, and besides, all the residents of Dhelki are allergic to rungerlata wool.

No, one must know what is wanted somewhere and isn't available, but is available somewhere else. It can get pretty complicated because everything isn't available all the time, and some things don't keep very well. I could always trade all the mungi berries I could stuff into the hold of the Julay. I'm not particularly fond of mungi berries because they're a little sour for my taste, but some trader, years ago, introduced them to the residents of Lanavi and they were hooked. Every time I stop by Lanavi, I get asked if I have mungi berries, and I always have to say no. Mungi bushes bear only once a year, and if you're not on Jenvo for the harvest with something they need, you don't get any. They also keep for only about two solar weeks. After that, the tart, orange berries become a stinking mass of black gunk that smells worse than the sacks that were currently in my hold.

All this deep contemplation, well, deep for me anyway, was taking place as the Julay flew toward Wanga, a small planet on the outskirts of the solar system. I'd been mapping out the places and timing for my next round of trading, and had gotten stuck.

What I had in the Julay's hold was a whole bunch of bags of manure from the xotal farms on Tarmeril. I got them for a song, meaning I offered to haul them away for nothing, but there was a reason I had the Julay's hold full of xotal shit.

Wanga was settled a while back as a farming planet and it worked out very well. Fields of mengilee and orelanca, both grains in high demand throughout the galaxy, sprouted and flourished for about six seasons. After that, the soil fertility was pretty much gone. My xotal shit would fertilize those fields so there would be crops again this year.

My plan said I'd trade my cargo of fertilizer for a load of mengilee and orelanca, and then head over to Yuglon. The Yuglicks use mengilee and their local langon berries to make a very potent beer. I could trade that beer for something on about any planet in the solar system. I just didn't know what yet.

Tiko, one of my two Bindaran bodyguards, brought me a cup of Borchan reslik tea just as I was starting to re-think my trip.

"Do you know where we're going yet?"

"Well, I thought I did, but now I'm stuck unless you know what I can trade a lot of Yuglic beer for."

Tiko smiled and stroked her small right breast. I've almost gotten used to Tiko, Moku and Xanmar walking around naked all the time, but not quite and especially not when they touch themselves like she was doing. My cock stirred as she squeezed her right ass cheek.

"Uh...Tiko...could you do that somewhere else? You're making it hard to concentrate.

Tiko grinned.

"I'm just getting ready for tonight."

I ticked off the days in my head. Tiko was right. Tonight was her night. I'd sort of lost track what with Xanmar's reproduction day and then taking another day to recover. I was thinking it was Moku's turn and wondering why I hadn't seen her all day.

In case you haven't read my other tales and are a bit confused, I'll try to explain.

I'm Will Blanden and I own the Julay, a small interstellar trading ship. For several years I've made my living by trading for something on one planet and trading that something for another something on another planet. In the process, I kept a little for myself. I was pretty happy with the arrangement until I met Xanmar.

Xanmar is a female Felinian who I sort of traded for. She turned out to be a Felinian spy. It's a long story, but once she was exposed as a spy, she couldn't do that any more so she came along with me. She also exposed herself to me along the way, and Xanmar exposed is pretty awesome. She has only one flaw. Well, it isn't exactly a flaw, because a flaw is usually something bad. I'd call it more of a happy difference, well, sort of.

Her difference is that once every eight solar days, she has what she calls her "reproduction day". Xanmar's reproduction day isn't like what other female humanoids experience. Most other female humanoids tend to get aroused every so often and want to get laid. A few, like the Borchan females, seem to be that way just about any time.

Xanmar is different in that during that one day, she's horny as a Rivulan danderfly and she won't take no for an answer. It also means she'll fuck anything with a cock until it dies or passes out. Since I'm the only cock around, I'm that cock. Thankfully, I haven't died yet, but the first time it happened, I was beginning to wonder.

Tiko and Moku are two Bindaran soldier females who came aboard with a bunch of Bindaran breeders.

That's probably still confusing, isn't it?

See, Bindarans have three genders. Their males are short, built like Luvan bongerills and are almost as intelligent. All the males on Bindar are in their military, and if it wasn't for females like Tiko and Moku, they would probably have blown themselves up by now.

There are two female genders. The females called "breeders" are a pretty intelligent lot. They're about the size of human females, have pink skin, big breasts, nice wide hips, and a pussy that can do some very wonderful things. As I discovered, they also have rampant libidos. I'm not sure why, because Xanmar says the Bindaran males have really short cocks. Maybe the females evolved to substitute quantity for quality.

Soldier females like Tiko and Moku are also intelligent, but tall, slender and strong with perky little breasts and firm, small asses. They have red hair and very white skin. They're also taught from birth that sex will make them weak and unable to complete their mission.

Tiko and Moku joined my crew after Xanmar sort of rescued a whole slew of breeders who didn't want to be breeders. Tiko and Moku were supposed to be guarding me for the Emperor of Bindar at the time the breeders all crammed themselves into my shuttle, but Xanmar stunned them and dragged them in with the rest.

When they woke up, they realized they'd failed in their mission and going back to Bindar would probably mean they'd live out their probably short lives waist deep in a sewage treatment pond. After talking with Xanmar and the breeders, they also realized everything they'd been told about sex was wrong. They seemed to adjust rather quickly. Now, they're not quite as horny as the breeders, but that's a good thing. I get to rest up once in a while that way.

When it was just Xanmar and me cruising around the galaxy, things were a lot better in some ways. True, every eighth day Xanmar would fuck me until I couldn't move, but I had seven days to recover. Once there were three females and just me, things could have gotten very sticky. Well, things do get pretty sticky sometimes, but not in a bad way.

The three put their heads together and decided they'd share me, so every night I have either Tiko or Moku in my bed. Well, it's really the couch on my observation deck. The one not in my bed, er...on my couch, is in my actual bed with Xanmar. Xanmar is a Felinian, and Felinians are very curious about everything. She loves to experiment. Every eight days, Tiko and Moku do their own experimenting and Xanmar...well, I already told you about Xanmar.

Anyway, I hope that helps you understand.

Tiko didn't stop. Instead she rubbed the deep red muff between her thighs and grinned at me again.

"I think I'm ready right now."

I figured she was telling the truth. Like I said before, Tiko and Moku adjusted very quickly. They don't ever seem to need much foreplay.

"Well, go take a cold shower. I have to finish this before we get to Wanga."

Tiko frowned.

"I can't. The recycler ran out of water this morning. Your tea is the last few drops I could get out of it."

"We have two barrels of water I got on Milquay."

"That makes me itch when I wash with it. We need a bigger recycler."

We did, and I'd been planning to stop by Alena, but I got sidetracked by a good deal on milfligan fruit that I couldn't pass up. It probably was time for a stop on Alena. I wasn't sure I could come out ahead by trading on Alena, but Xanmar likes to shower with me, and a soapy Xanmar is about as close to paradise as I figure I'll ever get. It would be worth coming up a little short so I could keep having those showers.

"It'll probably not be a problem trading the Yuglic beer for a new recycler. I don't know what else they might have. I guess we'll see, won't we?"

Tiko grinned and then trotted off to tell Moku and Xanmar. I love it when Tiko trots. Her little ass cheeks just swish up and down and her little breasts...sorry, I got a little carried away there, but if you'd seen Tiko trot you'd understand.

A few minutes later, Xanmar walked onto the bridge.

"Tiko say's you will finally install a larger water recycler."

"Yeah. I'm not sure what else they have on Alena, but we do need the recycler."

"Have you been to Alena?"

"No. I just heard from another trader they have a good repair shop and they also make water recyclers."

"I have been there. I was sent to Alena to observe their progress in comicuny cultivation. They were more advanced than the committee believed. There were fields of it everywhere."

"What's comicuny? I've never heard of it."

Xanmar sat down in the chair across from me and opened her long, slender legs. I choked on my tea when her pussy winked at me. She chuckled.

"I have been practicing to develop this skill. Does it please you?"

"Uh...yeah. How...I mean, Tiko and Moku can't do that."

"Manoleen and I have been discussing certain skills the Borchan females have developed. She offered her assistance in teaching me."

Xanmar's pussy winked at me again.

"Manoleen is an excellent instructor, do you not think?"

Manoleen is...well, that's too involved to get into right now. I think I already told you about Borchan females and their libidos, though. She and Xanmar like each other a lot, and they talk on the com unit every day.

"Yes, she is. I've always enjoyed her instruction. Now, stop that and tell me what comicuni is."

Xanmar crossed her legs and smiled at me.

"Am I less distracting now?"

"Yes. Well, you're still distracting, but I'm used to that. Now what the hell is comicuni?"

"Comicuni is a plant that has been genetically engineered to produce rytheminal."

"OK, what is rytham...whatever you called it?"

"Rytheminal is a hormone manufactured in small amounts by the Alenan males. It is similar in effect to the testosterone your body manufactures, and is responsible for the fertility of Alenan males."

I was a little confused, but Xanmar has a way of doing that to me.

"If they make their own, why did they want to make plants make it?"

"Twenty three solar years ago, the people of Alena were infected by a mutation of a common virus. The illness was relatively mild and the population quickly recovered. A vaccine was developed that protected the Alenans from further attacks by the virus and within a year, it was extinct.

"Unfortunately, the virus modified the DNA of the males so their bodies no longer manufactured the former amounts of rytheminal. Almost all were nearly infertile They must have rytheminal if they are to survive as a species. The genetically altered comicuni produces large quantities and can be eaten directly from the fields as a cereal grain or processed into tablets."

"I understand now. Why did Felinia want to know about it?"

Xanmar smiled, something she doesn't do very often.

"A few specimens were sent to the Intergalaxy laboratories for evaluation. It was thought if comicuni could be bio-engineered to manufacture Rytheminal, it could also be bio-engineered to produce other drugs. There is also another reason.

"A particularly inquisitive technician working in the laboratory intentionally ingested a small amount. I gather the effect was rather spectacular. My superiors wished to understand that effect."

"What do you mean by spectacular."

Xanmar smiled.

"He impregnated forty-eight female laboratory technicians in one day before the authorities were able to restrain him."

"Was he convicted and sent to Lingora?"

"Oh, no. He was not charged with any crime because the females were all very willing participants. It would seem that in addition to increasing his ability to procreate multiple times without the period of recovery most males require, the rytheminal also caused a very rapid increase in the length and breadth of his reproductive organ. None of the females would step forward to file a complaint."

"Ah...I see now why Felinia was interested."

"Yes. Had Rytheminal had a similar effect upon Felinian males, the reproduction days of Felinian females would have been very much more pleasant. Unfortunately, such was not the case."

An idea popped into my head just as Xanmar finished her explanation.

"Xanmar, have any other species tried Rytha...that stuff?"

"I believe it has been tested on several species with varying results. Why do you ask?"

"On Earth, something like that would be worth a lot. Maybe it would be on other planets too."

"I do not believe such would be the case. The physiology of the Alenan species is rather unique, as is the chemistry of rytheminal.

Xanmar smiled again..

"Other species who were given rytheminal experienced a rather unpleasant side-effect."

"What side-effect?"

"The reproductive organ of the male remained in a state of erection for several days"

I chuckled.

"I'm not sure I'd call that unpleasant."

"After six days, the organ spontaneously separated from the body."

My mouth fell open for a second.

"Their cocks fell off?"

"In a manner of speaking, yes."

"And you call that only unpleasant? That's like saying being eaten alive by a majurin is only a little uncomfortable."

Xanmar chuckled, another thing she seldom did..

"I predicted you would have such a reaction to the potential effect of rytheminal on other species. I was, how did Manoleen explain Earther's say it... oh yes, I was pulling your rope. Why do Earther's say such a thing? You have no rope to pull."

"It's yanking my chain, and it's just a figure of speech. So it doesn't do anything, not even a little?"

"No, rytheminal has no effect on any males except Alenan males."

"Maybe I won't trade for any ryth- stuff then. Do they have anything else of value on Elena?"

"It is possible. Alena has large deposits of trimalythium ore, but it has not been mined to any great extent."

I was interested. Trimalythium ore can be smelted into a metal that resists about anything. The hull of the Julay is made of trimalythium and she's weathered meteor strikes and the occasional pulse cannon hit with narry a scratch.

"I thought all the trimalythium ore came from Zanthros."

"That was true in the past and is the reason the ore was not heavily mined, but Manoleen told me Zanthros recently experienced a series of plate shifts that collapsed the mines. They are attempting to reopen them, but it will be a long and difficult task. Perhaps you could trade for trimalythium ore."

If what Xanmar said was true, and I'd never heard her say anything that wasn't, well, except for the ryth joke thing, a load of trimalythium ore would be worth a fortune on Sibelia.

Sibelia is the planet where trimalthium ore becomes trimalythium metal, and they run the trimalithium furnaces round the clock. If they ran out of ore, they'd have to let the furnaces cool down and it would take weeks to get them back up to temperature. I was going to need fuel, and the manchalite cubes the Sibelians use to fire their furnaces are the same as the manchalite cubes the Julay uses for fuel.

ronde
ronde
2,419 Followers