All Comments on 'Log of the Julay - New Water Recycler'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u10 months ago

A space sex odyssey, I want a go with Vrkelli, having your cock massaged like that, nice

Cheers, Andy

Ravey19Ravey1910 months ago

Nuts, bonkers, whatever you want to call it but I love it. Wuhl is going to be driven mad by the girls and their needs and I wonder who else he's going to meet and rescue?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Outrages! very, very bad.

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

It was an interestinng device you used at the beginning of this 2nd yarn. Short sentences, (Almost a stream-of-conciousness technique) Rushing the reader headlong into this interspacial frolic.

All before the logicsl mind said "This is impossible!". Most enjoyable. Very successful. Again 5 stars simply isn't enough for your inventive mind.

Small squelch. Page 1, para 7. The word is "Screeched", not "screached". S' o.k. I forgive you.

Richard1940Richard19402 months ago

Very interesting stream of consciousness writing. I'm not entirely sure that what you taking is legal but it is resulting in a very fine story. 5*

Peapod41 you are doing it again, criticising when you are yourself equally guilty. Your spelling of "interestinng" is interesting. Detention is inevitable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...