Log of the Julay - New Water Recycler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you not remember that I told you there are an average of ten Alenan females to one Alenan male? I am certain I did. The ratio of Alenan females to Alenan males results in the Alenan females satisfying their biological needs only once in any given solar month. This means that, as you would describe the condition in Earther language, the Alenan females are almost constantly horny. I still do not understand that adjective used in reference to the natural reproductive drive of females because unlike males, females have no appendage that could possibly be construed as being a horn.

"Since Vrkelli will be satisfied once every eight days by you and the other days by us, her needs will diminish accordingly. You will be able to satisfy her easily and still be able to satisfy Tiko's, Manu's, and my needs. Doing so will only require that you eat well and rest upon occasion."

I knew better than to argue with Xanmar. The four of them had talked over the sleeping arrangements and had reached an agreement that they now considered to be a settled fact. I did make a mental note to double the supply of wischan water weed extract the next time we were on Borchan.

The trip to Sibelius took sixteen solar days, and as usually happens, Xanmar proved to be right. Xanmar was her insatiable self for one day. I rested the next day, and then spent the night with first Tiko and the next with Manu. Both were about the same as they had been in the past, though Tiko wanted her pussy licked before we actually had sex. Manu had been that way for a while, so she didn't change.

The night after Manu was Vrkelli's turn and she had me concerned. Xanmar had said Vrkelli would ease up on me, but the way she was grinning when she came up to the observation deck made me wonder.

Vrkelli had quickly adopted the habit of not wearing clothes that Tiko, Manu, and Xanmar practiced, so when she giggled, each of her four breasts jiggled all over the place.

"You look worried, but don't be. I've learned from Tiko, Manu, and Xanmar. They taught me that fast and many times is good, but slow and only once or twice can be better. Just lay back on the couch and let me show you what I've learned."

Well, the change in Vrkelli was interesting to say the least. She didn't just hop on my cock and start that squeezing thing again. Instead, she straddled my belly, poked her four breasts in my face and whispered, "suck my ziggle until it gets hard. Then, do the same to my bolio. Manu did that and it made me feel almost like when I have a zingala in my lakhi. I shook all over and had the best feelings".

That turned out to be fun. I sucked one of her thick nipples until it got as long as one of my finger joints and Vrkelli started jerking around. When I sucked the second until it was just a long and stiff, she started to moan. By the time I got to her fourth nipple, she was rubbing her little pussy on my belly. She pulled her nipple out of my mouth and then moved so she was sitting on my face. It didn't take long before her bolio was long, stiff, and starting to move up and down. Right at the end, she made this little shriek and jerked so hard she fell down and mashed all four of her breasts against my face.

Vrkelli had cum so hard I thought maybe that was it for the night, but I'd underestimated her. She lay there on my chest for a couple of minutes and then started working her way down my body. When I felt hair rubbing the head of my stiff cock, she grinned.

"Ahh...there it is."

She didn't say anything more. She just raised up, felt for my cock, and when she found it, she started pushing it into her little pussy. The way she did that was interesting too, almost more than I could take, but still interesting.

What she did was start sort of sucking my cock inside her with that squeezing thing she'd done the last time. It was an amazing feeling. I felt her lips around my cock head, then she tensed up something down there, and my cock head was sucked up inside her. I felt that same tensing again, and my cock slipped in a few more centimeters.

That was both good and bad. It was good because she didn't just ram herself down over my cock and start that squeezing thing that I couldn't manage. It was bad because with every little sucking thing, my cock head was being squeezed into all the snug little ripples inside her. By the time Vrkelli was sitting on my thighs I was primed and ready, and that's what I told her. She just chuckled.

"Xanmar said I can only do this once, so I'm going to make it last."

Well, she did, and it was pure torture but in a good way. Once Vrklelli had impaled her self, she just sat there and smiled. That feeling that I was going to cum subsided a little and I was thinking maybe this was going to be like with Tiko or Manu. I was still thinking that when I felt three hard, sucking squeezes around my cock that made me gasp and thrust my cock a little deeper. Vrkelli chuckled again.

"I think you liked that. I'll let you calm down a little and then I'll do it again."

She did that for about the next half hour. She'd let my cock start to relax a little and then jolt it back to life with some of those tight squeezes. The only thing was that Vrkelli was starting to feel those squeezes too, so over time, they got closer and closer together.

I knew she was close when she pulled my hands to her breasts. Just one little pinch to two of her thick nipples made Vrkelli jerk and then squeeze my cock hard. She gasped after the second squeeze.

"They were right. I can't hold on much longer or I'll explode. Are you ready?"

She squeezed my cock again and then moved up and down a little. That made me thrust up my cock again and groan.

"I've been ready every time you've stopped."

She squeezed my cock again and then gasped, "Then I won't stop."

She started that squeezing, sucking thing again and this time she didn't stop with just two or three. She kept doing it and it wasn't long before I was trying to push my cock inside her as far as it would go. The only problem was she already had it there and had it clamped tight.

The end came soon after that...at least I think it did. One second Vrkelli was doing her sucking squeezing thing and I was feeling the first surge race up my cock. The next second, she shrieked and that sucking and squeezing got so fast and so hard I think I blacked out. I don't really remember anything after that until I came to with Vrkelli lying on my chest again and panting.

After a while, she raised up and looked at me.

"Are you all right? I think something happened to you when I was overcome by the feelings in my lakhi. You stopped moving except for the twitching of your zingala. I did like that very much, the twitching of your zingala, not that you seemed to lose consiousness. I do not remember it doing that the other times. Does your zingala do that often?"

"This is the first time that I know of. I usually don't black out though, so maybe that's what caused it."

Vrkelli pulled herself up over my chest and then kissed me.

"Manu said you like kissing. Alenans do not kiss, but I think I like it. Did you like it?"

Well, Vrkelli had some learning to do before she kissed like Tiko and Manu, but it was still pretty good.

"Yes, I liked it."

Vrkelli giggled.

"I can tell. I feel your zingala against my lakhi. I would like to feel this way again, but Xanmar says it will kill you, so I will not ask. Instead, I will just kiss you until I fall asleep."

By he time Vrkelli did fall asleep, she's kissed me enough times I was thinking about fucking her - well, having her fuck me - again, but like Xanmar said, if I was to survive, I'd have to take care of my self.

My crew did their part to help me do that. They always had meals ready when it was time for me to eat, and they sat there and watched me to make sure I ate what they'd fixed. Since they were always naked, it took some will power to keep pushing food into my mouth instead of staring at them while they stroked their breasts, especially Vrkelli. She liked to pull on her nipples, and seeing her pinch one of her thick nipples, stretch that breast out into a cone while she shuddered, and then letting it fall back down was more than a little arousing.

By the time we went into orbit around Sibelius, I'd decided I could probably keep up with all my female crew as long as I did what Xanmar said. Yes, I was pretty tired after the first round, but a day of doing nothing except sleeping on my couch on the observation deck had restored me...well...mostly restored me. Sitting up was easy, standing up took longer, and walking...well, I was slow, but I could move on my own. After the second week and a little Mudaric gleen powder that Xanmar gave me, I was as fit as a fiddle. I think the daily showers with Tiko, Manu, Xanmar, and Vrkelli helped a lot too.

As I was to find out, Vrkelli was pretty good at building anything we needed but didn't have. After my first shower with Vrkelli, she said she couldn't reach my cock when I was bent over and washing her breasts, so she built a little fold-out seat in the shower that put her ass about level with my crotch. I'd just pick her up, sit her on that seat, and then soap up her four breasts while she soaped up my cock and balls.

She seemed to really enjoy that. I know I did. I usually had to stop her before she jacked me enough I came. She'd just giggle and tell me to just wait until it was her turn on the observation deck again.

On Sibelius, we traded our trimalithium ore for enough manchalite cubes to keep the Julay running for the next several months. All I had to do now was decide where we were going next. I still had the orelanca I'd traded for on Wanga, and I could trade orelanca for something on about any planet in the galaxy.

I was sitting at my desk and trying to figure out where to go next, when Xanmar strolled in and sat down.

I looked up at Xanmar and then gulped. She had both hands on her nipples and was stretching her breasts out. She looked up and then smiled.

"I am just studying the effects of this form of arousal on myself. Vrkelli seems to enjoy this a great deal and she does it nearly continuously. I asked her why she does and she said it causes her to feel a great pleasure. I must agree that it does so when I do it as well. It is very pleasant."

She let her heavy breasts fall back down on her chest and then frowned.

"Might we visit Borchan next? I have just spoken to Manoleen. She would like to meet Vrkelli when we go to Borchan again. When do you suppose that will be?"

I'd been thinking about Borchan. I was doing pretty well, but I hadn't forgotten about laying in a supply of wischan water weed just in case. I had more than enough orelanca to fill my hold with it if I wanted to stock up.

Then there was the memory of my last visit to Borchan and Manoleen. If she hadn't changed, and she hadn't in the years I'd been trading there, well...one of my crew would miss her night on the observation deck, but I was sure Manoleen would have a solution to that. Manoleen has this thing she does that...well, I think I've already told you about Manoleen.

"Tell you what, we'll go to Borchan, but first, I want to make a stop on Calendia for some cuccros. Manoleen likes them and it's been a while since I brought her some."

Xanmar stood up then.

"I shall tell the others. Remember that tonight is Manu's night and tomorrow will be my reproduction day. Already I feel the stirrings, so rest well."

With that, Xanmar turned and walked away with her perfect ass swaying perfectly and making my cock perfectly hard. I hoped Manu would be satisfied with once on my tongue and once on my cock. When Xanmar gets those feelings this early...

I think I'll go make myself a nice cup of wischan water weed tea. If Xanmar has been playing with her nipples she's probably going to be extra aroused by tomorrow if that's even possible. I'm probably going to need this cup and several more.