All Comments on 'Logan n Zoe Ch. 02'

by 2CHaNces

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyover 14 years ago
damn

wow been waiting for this update very cool loved it.

PennLadyPennLadyover 14 years ago
Sweet

Nice ending. Both of them acted silly but probably realistically. People are just nuts, aren't they? ;)

theonlinestalkertheonlinestalkerover 14 years ago
loved it

I got all excited when i saw that you finally posted the 2nd chapter. will there be a third? I hope so :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good Story

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story and shades of colors & textures

Great story!

I’d like to mention though, and this is not just to you 2CHaNces, it seems like most of the black woman in the interracial stories range from almost white skin to 'honey-kissed' skin to 'caramel' skin to, at most, 'milk chocolate' skin. In the hair department, it's either long and straight, long and wavy, or long and in large loose curls, or, at most, long and in ringlets. Though there has been a fair amount of race mixing and there are plenty of black women with the skin and hair features I mention above, many of us retain the features from that part of Africa that the majority of blacks in this country originally came from. That is brown to very, very dark brown skin and very, very tightly curled hair – much like the springs inside of ink-pens – that is, when we wear it naturally, which it would be nice to see more of us do. Rarely do these stories portray the main black female characters as having brown to very, very dark brown skin or with hair that is very, very tightly curled. It would be refreshing to see more of these physical characteristics in the black female main character of these writings, especially since I notice a good number of the black women in actual bw/wm, bw/ai, bw/asian, etc., relationships are brown to very dark brown - though many continue to alter their natural hair to be straighter. Just some thoughts I wanted to throw out there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
The story...

I hope that you continue with Logan n Zoe. I really like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lovely!

more please! M-O-R-E!

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Still hot

There are a few glitches. "Loosing" should be "losing", you used his or him once when you should have used her hers, and she collapsed on top of him even though they had moved so that he was on top. However, that in no way detracts from the story itself. Some of us just notice these things readily. I love this sequel and I'm once again torn as to whether I want there to be more. Oh, and make-up sex is always incredible, isn't it?

chocolatesistachocolatesistaabout 10 years ago
Very Good

A few grammatical errors but overall I loved this story. Hope you write more like it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous