Lois and Veronica

Story Info
The glamour girls visit the forest ranger.
1.2k words
3.75
11.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois and Veronica

Lois and Veronica were good buddies. They loved dressing up and both enjoyed boys and parties and fun. So Lois naturally called 'Roni' to see if she wanted to come along to the Estate Office on Saturday morning and spend some time with the Ranger, who was handsome and very interesting with his kinky play.

'What's he like?' enquired Veronica on the phone.

'He's is quite big, handsome and very polite and it's a nice office suite' said Lois

'Big where?' Veronica shot back.

'Well, he has broad shoulders and is in great shape really.'

'And?' pushed Veronica

'Bigger than the boys at school actually' Lois relented knowing full well what Roni really wanted to learn about the Ranger.

'You've sucked him off already?' Roni asked as a simple matter of fact.

'Well yes, I had little choice, he discovered me in the woods squatting with my knickers down and got aroused and told me to stay where I was and moved forward and popped his cock into my mouth.'

'Oh Lois, you are so bad, nevertheless what is the plan for Saturday morning?' Asked Roni

'Well he likes dresses and skirts and lingerie with nylons, no shorts or jeans. So I suggested we call round and hang out?'

'What will you be wearing? So I can complement our look.'

'I have the khaki Safari dress with big buttons up the front and I was thinking my pink bullet bra and matching deep suspender belt with full cut satin panties, you know the ones with the cheeky opening at the rear, a half-slip, then tan fully fashioned nylons and tasseled loafers, they go well with the safari dress but I may put the heels in my bag too.'

'Lovely, I adore vintage Sweetie, I will get organised. See you Saturday.'

Saturday was bright and sunny with a warm breeze. Lois had her outfit arranged and showered and dressed and curled her hair. Not sure why, but she felt a little excited. Roni's house was on the way to the Rangers' Estate Office. Roni came out and walked down the path to meet Lois looking stunning. A navy Tea Dress also buttoned up the front, in at the waist and extenuating her full bosom, a 50's icon.

The two teenager/adults strolled down the path towards the woods and chatted happily, carrying their tote bags, wearing their vintage sunglasses and looking like Hollywood pin-ups from another era.

The Ranger had got his work done for the morning and taken a shower already when the girls arrived.

He was delighted to see their attire as a fan of retro and vintage styles and here he had two beautiful young starlets wanting to hang out and play. He knew they were 18 so was happy to pull a bottle of Champagne from the fridge in anticipation.

Lois immediately jumped on to the giant Chesterfield sofa and made herself comfortable, undoing the buttons at the hem of her dress to show off her stockings and suspenders. Roni looked about to get her bearings, this was a very nice suite, quite luxurious and completely unexpected in the middle of the woods.

'Nice to meet you Veronica.' The Ranger stated precisely. 'You probably know Lois has already sucked me off, would you like to as well?'

'OOOOH I thought you would never ask Mr. Ranger.' Roni whispered in a whiskey voice as she sank to her knees by the sofa. Fresh from the shower, the Ranger had only jogging shorts on and she pulled them down so his cock could spring upwards. He stepped out of the shorts and stood semi erect as Roni licked the tip of his cock.

Lois watched TV, this time it was a couple of Thai ladyboys in a hotel room with a tourist. Lois opened her legs more and absently started stroking her pussy through her satin panties. However what was happening a few feet away was much more interesting and she watched Roni almost swallow cock.

Lois liked to watch Roni sucking cock, she wanted to get tips and studied her technique. The Ranger rolled his eyes and leaned back as Roni took his entire shaft down her throat and then was able to lick his balls. Lois marveled at this feat of managing the gag reflex and slipped her fingers into her panties and started rubbing her clitty furiously as Roni gobbled on the Rangers cock a few feet away.

'When I unload in your mouth Roni, don't swallow, understood?'

Roni let the cock out of her mouth momentarily 'Yes sir!'

The Ranger positioned his shiny helmet on Roni's tongue as a huge load of hot spunk poured into her mouth, she successfully held the load in her mouth. Roni's lips were wide open as her tongue looked like a baby pink dolphin in a sea of cream for the Ranger to see.

'Now kiss Lois' said the Ranger firmly but in a kind way. Lois was ready, legs open fingers in her knickers rubbing her pussy and she shimmied down the sofa so Roni could position herself over her face. Lois opened her mouth to take the Rangers' cum load from Roni's mouth. Their lips met and they swirled their tongues around together in the tasty creamy load they shared, then they swallowed what they had licking each other's lips and sucking tongues for more.

'Good girls, very erotic, today will be fun, we must have a drink to celebrate.'

The Ranger's phone flashed and buzzed and he reached over and pressed an app. The regular door opened and in walked Ms. Santos.

Ms. Santos was looking fabulous in red heels and tan nylons, a floaty tee dress in a floral pattern again buttoned at the front and fitted at the waist enhancing her bust. Her raven hair was up as usual and clipped in the elegant chignon. Bright red lips gave a big smile as she surveyed the scene walking slowly over to the sofa carrying a fashionable oversized tote bag.

'You started without me!' she mock cried as though disappointed. 'Hello again Lois, you look gorgeous, the last time I saw you, you were in your school uniform and sucking cock.'

'Hi. Ms. Santos, nice to see you, this is my friend Veronica, she likes cock too'

'Good to hear it' Mrs. Santos nodded a greeting to Roni and then spied the Champagne on ice. 'Ranger, what do we need to do to get a lady a drink in this fine location?' The Ranger laughed and reached for the bottle and unwrapped the cork and removed the wire.

'Make a wish when the cork pops ladies, but keep it secret to make it come true,' The Ranger skillfully popped the cork and poured four tall glasses almost full to the brims with cold bubbly. The girls sat up a little straighter but still showing the stocking tops and panties. Mrs. Santos found the leather chair by the sofa and settled down, unbuttoning her dress to expose her suspenders and panties like the girls.

The Ranger, still naked, raised his glass, 'Ladies, her is a toast to us all, to the beauty of youth and lingerie and the joys of cum and pee.' Everyone raised their glass and chorused 'Cum and pee!'

The girls giggled as they realised the champagne was washing down their first load of cum into their young tummies. It tasted so good.