All Comments on 'Lois Lane: Pt. 04 Lesbian Domination'

by tawnysuede

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
petey377petey377over 1 year ago

your stories are so incredible!!!!!! they get me so hard i love them

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This series is very good. Lois' character development is good for the reader as we see her grow from straight to bisexual but tilting mostly to women. I look forward to more growth in Lois' character.

I hope you'll continue writing more chapters in this series.

I would love to read how Diana take Lois' anal cherry. The scene that comes up in my mind for this is Diana floating above Metropolis(?) or wherever they're in at night, with Thunderstick inside Lois' ass. Both of them nude as part of Diana's plan to groom Lois into a exhibitionist eager and proud to flaunt her amazing body.

As for this sentence, "Up to this point, Lois had never thought to have sex with multiple partners." wasn't her first lesbian experience a 3some in chapter 1?

Looking forward to a chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I agree with Lois' thinking that she couldn't see Diana living in suburbia in a house with a white picket fence. However, you can write that Diana could see Lois as a Amazon living on Themyscira with her as her consort, sex slave, wife, or whatever you decide.

For starters, Diana would buy her a gym membership so she can start her physical training to be a Amazon warrior. Diana's goal for Lois's body would be on the level of a fitness model or bodybuilder. From there, move on to weapons training, hand to hand combat, and horse riding.

I think when Lois became a lesbian and hooking up with Diana marks the end of her career as a reporter and the start of her life as Diana's partner/wife/slave and consort to the next queen of the Amazons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous