Lois Lane: Pt. 04 Lesbian Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lois pulled back and sat up, Barbara's pussy juice dripping from her chin. Her breasts heaved slightly as she fought to catch her breath! "That's some mouth you have there!" she grinned.

"Mistress Diana has taught me to be filthy in bed! She says I should not be ashamed to admit that I love a good fuck! And I do!" So saying, she reached into the package and pulled out a large dildo and a harness! " Please fuck me, Lois. I need to be fucked! I need it now!"

Lois was happy to oblige. She pulled the straps tight on the strapon, making sure that the base of the dildo would be stimulating her own clit. Barbara lay back with her legs spread wide. Lois smiled at the redhead who kept whispering Fuck Me! Fuck Me! and then thrust the head of the fake cock into her Bat Cunt! The librarian was so wet that the cock slid easily inside her and Lois thrust straight down to the balls of her fake dick!

"Oh yes! Oh yes!" moaned Barbara as Lois fucked her. The dick slid easily inside Lois's raunchy lover. Lois realized this was not unusual because the redhead was used to being regularly ravaged by Diana's Thunderstick! Barbara dug her heels into Lois's rump and tried to pull her deeper. "Fuck my pussy, Lois!!"

The young woman was using both of her hands to pull hard on her own nipple rings. She twisted and turned them, almost as if she was trying to tear them from her body. She writhed on the end of Lois's dick and then, she arched her back and screamed that she was cumming! She screamed some more and then collapsed back on the bed!

"That was wonderful, Lois! You fuck so well!" Barbara purred.

"How long have you known Diana?" asked Lois as her breathing slowly returned to normal. She traced her fingers around Barbara's left nipple.

"I've known her for several years, but it was just a couple of years ago when she first fucked me! I can't believe that I took so little interest in sex before then! But on our first night together... the first time she drove Thunderstick into my tight cunnie... that was when she told me that I was her slave and she would turn me into a fuck slut!

"I was so afraid at the time! But the past two years have been wonderful! I love mistress! I love Thunderstick! I love being a fuck bitch for her and for everyone she commands me to fuck!"

Lois could not believe the devotion that this woman felt for Diana! It was almost as if Diana had twisted the redhead's mind!

But god, the girl could fuck!

"Are you ready for round two, Lois?" said Barbara as her hand slowly fisted the strapon that Lois was still wearing.

"Of course! What do you have in mind?" said Lois as she kissed Barbara's soft plump collagen filled lips. God, Diana really was turning this woman into a fuck toy!

"Fuck my ass, this time! I love a cock up my ass. As I said, I don't really care for sex with men, but when Mistress orders me to let a man fuck me, I so much prefer his cock in my ass rather than my pussy!" Barbara grabbed a tube of lube and squirted lots of the slick liquid onto the fake fuck stick.

Barbara then got up on all fours at the edge of the bed and wiggled her ass. Lois got behind her and positioned the tip of her dildo at Barbara's ass pucker. Her asshole was wringed with brown rippled flesh, showing that her ass had been stretched and uses many times in the past.

This is where Lois found a second tattoo placed by Diana. This one was similar to the one above the librarian's cunt. Again there was a stylized bat symbol and an arrow, this time pointing to Barbara's asshole. On the front the words were BAT CUNT, but here the tattoo read BUTT CAVE!

Strange, unusual,,, but Lois did not care. She just wanted to fuck the redhead again. She worked the tip of the fake cock into Barbara's ass and then steadied herself and thrust forward. Barbara's ass was loose enough that the cock slammed all the way inside of her. Barbara shrieked briefly and then moaned. "Of fuck yes! Shove that fuckstick up my ass. Fuck me!!!"

Lois gripped Barbara's hips and pulled her back a bit so she had a better angle and then again shoved the cock in the redhead's bung hole. The asshole made a farty whistling sound as the air inside the girl's butt was forced out as the dick plunged in. Lois was delighted as the base of the dick rubbed against her sensitive clittie.

Barbara swore a blue streak as Lois pummelled her ass, imploring the reporter to fuck her harder. The large rings in her labia jangled as her cunt lips bounced to the rhythm of the deep fucking. Barbara reached one hand back and stuffed three fingers in her own cunt! "Fuck my fucking cunt, Lois! Jam that dick deep! Oh, I want to fucking cum with you deep in my ass!" cried the trollop.

And she did. Cum. With Lois's fake dick jammed deep in her bowels. Barbara pulled he fingers out of her pussy and as she came, she sprayed a fountain of girl fuck jizz onto the bedspread. Lois pulled her dick out of Barbara's ass and then pulled the girl's legs off of the bed. Barbara's knees thudded to the floor, and her tits and face fell to the bed.

"You want to be a fucking cunt?" cried Lois. She pulled Barbara's hair, raising her head from the bed. Lois kissed her savagely and then pushed her head into the fuck slime that she had just splooshed onto the bed spread. "Eat you cunt cream! Clean off the bed!"

Barbara happily began lapping up her girl jizz. Lois stepped into the washroom to piss. When she returned she found Barbara licking and sucking and deep throating the strap on dick, cleaning off all of the lube and ass slime from her own butt hole. Looking up at Lois she seemed very pleased with herself.

Barbara got up and Lois took in the full view of the naked librarian and all of the changed Diana had made to her body. She really was being turned into a caricature of a wet dream fuck toy! Barbara hugged Lois and the two women exchanged a long lingering kiss. "Can I spend the night?" Barbra asked?

A few minutes later, the women were cuddling and kissing beneath the sheets with the lights out. Lois was exhausted. But apparently her red headed fuck toy wanted more. Lois dozed off as Barbara lay between her legs, slowly and tenderly licking Lois' pussy.

12