Lois: My Fantasy Weekend Ch. 03

Story Info
My exciting weekend continues at the neighbor's cottage.
2.4k words
4.37
2.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On Monday Morning I woke up early, refreshed and ready for another day of stimulating activities at the lake. My husband, Jim had gone fishing early this morning and I was feeling a bit more modest today but it was supposed to be warm, so I put on my little thong bikini, made some coffee and sat down in the sun by the lake.

About a half hour later I was joined by Sharon, my next-door neighbor. I invited her to sit and chat for a few minutes. She said she was sorry she had a few things she had to get done this morning. But before she left, she said that she and her husband were planning a cookout this afternoon. She said that their other neighbors had agreed to join them, and that Jim and I were invited too. I enthusiastically accepted her invitation.

When Jim returned from fishing, I told him about our invitation. He seemed very pleased that I accepted. He asked me what I was going to wear and I suggested wearing what I had on.

"You know this is our last day at the lake and we need to head home tonight. I wouldn't mind a bit if you loose the bikini."

"I'm a little uncomfortable with that idea. I'm still not sure the other wives will approve. How about if I just leave off my top?"

"Great!" was all he said.

At the appointed time, we left our trailer to go next door with me wearing my little bikini bottom. We saw Sharon sitting outside her cabin and Boyd was in a grassy field adjacent to their property tossing around a football with his sons, Brian and the other neighbor Pete.

The sun was bright and warm as all three guys eyed me up, temporarily interrupting the football tossing. "Nice nips, Mrs C," offered Brian. His father punched his arm.

Boyd then turned to Jim and said, "Sweet! We have four guys now. Would you like to play a friendly little game of touch football?"

"Sure, that sounds like fun, but I twisted my ankle this morning. I probably can't run very fast. I think that I should really stay off it today, but you know what? My wife used to play soccer when she was in school and is really quite athletic. Honey, why don't you play with the guys, and I'll watch?"

Everyone smiled. "Cool, will you play with us? I promise we won't be rough." Boyd said to me.

"Me? You want me to play football? Well, I wouldn't mind but I'm not dressed for it."

"That's no excuse," Boyd said chuckling. He grabbed my hand and we trotted toward the other guys. "It'll be you and me against Brian and Pete," he said smiling.

"Don't get modest on us now Lois. We all saw you sunning yourself at the lake stark naked and you didn't seem to mind showing off," Sharon yelled to me.

"Go ahead and play with the guys," Jim said. I know you'll enjoy it.

I meekly nodded my agreement.

"Let's go!" Boyd barked. "We get the ball first," as we huddled up. "OK," drawing on his hand. "You go about 10 feet and cut right. I'll throw it to you. Break!" He slapped her butt.

"Ouch!" I exclaimed, and the boys giggled. I did as I was told. Bart threw me the ball, and I actually caught it and then immediately Kellen slapped me on the ass with both hands.

"Down right here," stated Brian authoritatively. "Nice catch."

My mind was in a daze as I walked back to the huddle. "Great catch, you're good," he added somewhat surprised.

The routine seemed to repeat. They let me catch the ball and then immediately slapped my bare ass. I really couldn't run very fast, but I was having fun doing guy stuff. The guys were playful and fun. Taking a water break I complained about the heat and Brian doused me with water. We all enjoyed a loud laugh as the water dripped off my nipples.

The guys were all staring at me. "Now, back in the game!" Boyd commanded.

We started the game back up while Jim helped Sharon cook and cheered me on. The game's pace picked up and I, like the guys, was sweating profusely. Pete peeled off his shirt causing the other two guys to do the same.

The boys got rougher and more aggressive, and I found myself on the ground a few times. My ass was feeling tender from all the slaps and downs and my boobs hurt from bouncing around. As I checked for progress on dinner, I saw Jim was clearly enjoying seeing me naked, and being man-handled rather roughly by these three guys. I felt relaxed. "Why does this feel so normal?" I thought to myself.

"Half time," Mary exclaimed, breaking my daydream. "All y'all come over here and get some sunscreen on before you burn up."

Boyd, Pete and Brian formed a line and Mary loaded up their hands with goo which they covered themselves with. Oddly, I was ignored while giggling quietly at the spectacle of Mary rubbing the lotion over one back, then another.

"You too Lois? Get over here before those titties turn to fire." Mary announced looking at me.

I walked toward Mary and the guys. They formed a circle as Mary loaded up their palms with lotion.

"Get her covered up good, guys. Sun burn is nothing to laugh about," she said matter-of-factly. They all turned at once and began smearing the cool lotion all over me. Boyd put his hands on my bare ass and began rubbing oil on it. Then without warning he grabbed the the sides of my bikini bottom and pulled it to the ground. I was now bare assed naked.

"OHHHH!" I exclaimed and jumped. Inhaling dramatically, I turned around but there was no where to go. I laughed nervously and made eye contact with Jim who smiled and gave me a thumbs up.

Meanwhile the boys were rubbing me all over and as the lotion warmed it felt really good. Greasy, but good. Keeping her grip on my face and now staring into my eyes Mary added softly, "Yes, the legs too Pete."

I felt four hands on my legs and two on my chest. Their touch grew stronger. My breasts were being kneaded and I moaned out loud as I felt hands probing my butt and my pussy lips.

I stared at Mary, in a trance, as my eyes rolled to the back of my head and the guys fingers me, penetration my pussy. I could feel myself getting wet. My mind spun out of control with all of the images and sensations of the past few days.

Then, Slap! "Let's go partner," Boyd said. "We've got a game to play."

I could only laugh as I looked down to my shining breasts and my bare body. They had put gobs of lube on me! I felt like a greased pig.

We played some more football. The ball got greasy and we couldn't hold it. Fumble after fumble. There was also a couple muddy spot on the field and I slipped and fell in the mud. I was covered with it. The game broke down into chaotic laughter. It resembled the schoolyard game of keep-away. Bart and the boys were no longer shy about touching me. In fact, I pretty much had hands on my boobs or butt on every play. I could feel my pussy getting wetter and the mud running down my legs.

Finally, Sharon shouted, "Games over," she yelled out to us and we gathered on the deck.

Someone suggested we all go in the lake and wash off the sweat, mud and sun-oil. I led the way with all the guys following closely behind. The guys all stripped naked and ran into the water with me. Brian, always the gentleman, helped wash me off as the rest of the guys watched. Clearly, he was having a lot of fun fondling me.

It felt good to get clean again. I was given a towel and proceeded to dry off. I thought about putting my bikini bottom back on, but I knew my husband enjoyed me showing off and frankly I was getting quite use to being naked in front of others, so I decided to just go with the flow. I sat down to eat sitting next to Brian. He reached over to stroke my thighs and fondled my pussy me under the table as we ate.

After eating, Sharon and Mary both pulled me aside and we moved away from the rest of the guys. "You are doing a great job of making our husbands horny. Remember when I told you once before? Mary and I have figured a way to put some spark back into our marriages. Sometimes we both go naked in front of them, and it makes them really horny. Of course, we are the ultimate beneficiaries. We trust each other and swapping partners in the only thing we have agreed not to do. Please don't stop teasing them. I know Boyd and Pete will give us all the loving we want in bed tonight after you leave. Just keep teasing them but please don't make them cum."

"Okay, you know my husband has been letting me have fun this weekend. I promise, when your husbands get you in bed tonight, they will be horny as young teenagers."

We hugged each other then I walked into the cabin still naked.

I walked into the kitchen and there were the four guys sitting around and I was surprised to see that they were still stark naked with beers in their hands. My husband explained that they decided to throw their dirty clothes in the washer and relax with a cold one. Someone handed me a beer. I told them I didn't mind being surrounded me nude guys.

I sat on a stool and started sucking down my beer. After about ten minutes, they decided we should watch a baseball game on TV. We all moved to the living room and one of the guys qued up the game. Brian sat down next to me on the sofa. The lights were turned down low and as the game progressed. Both Mary and Sharon announced that they were not interested in watching. Mary said she was going home and Sharon went in the bedroom to watch a movie on their other TV.

As the game progressed, I felt Brian move his hand onto my upper thigh and start to stroke me. I looked over at his cock and it was half hard but growing. A few minutes later his cock was fully erect. I was very turned on too. I thought back to how Brian had fucked my so good and hard, making me cum the previous day and knew that I was in for another good fucking. I looked over at my husband and he gave me a thumbs up, so I knew I had the green light.

I put my hand on Brian's cock and started slowly stroking it. I looked at Jim again and saw him mouthing "yes." I was really turned on but I decided that I wasn't done teasing the husbands. I got up and started dancing for the four other guys.

I stuck my ass in front of each guy's face and let them touch me. I sat on their laps, and their hands were all over my body. Brian started finger fucking me and I laid back against him and just enjoyed it.

Finally, after I had cum twice, I backed up and sat on my husband's lap. With my legs spread, I grabbed his hand and guided it to my pussy. With the other guys watching, he rubbed my clit as I squirmed with delight. He knew what I wanted and began finger fucking me. For me, it was better than ever with the other three watching every move while he pleased me.

After I came again and cooled down, I was able to regain a little composure. Another cold beer helped to cool me down a little more.

My husband pulled me on his lap and whispered in my ear that they were all horny as hell and wanted to fuck me. Looking around the rooms at all the erect cocks there was no question that he was right. I whispered in his ear that I had an agreement with Sharon and Mary and that I would pay around with their husbands and make them horny but fucking them was not allowed.

"Okay" my husband replied.

I moved between Boyd and Pete's and enjoyed their roaming hands. To their surprise I started touching their cocks and fondling them. I then raised the bar to a new level as I got down on my knees and started sucking them, one at a time. Of course, I stopped before they could cum. When I got to Brian my husband told me, "okay, I know you have a thing for him and he isn't married. Please don't hold back."

I bent over a low table and presented my bare ass to him. He immediately moved behind me and shoved his rock hard erection into my horny wet pussy. He started fucking me slowly and gradually built-up speed. I came twice before he pulled out and lay me down on the table facing up. He moved between my legs and slowly fed his erection back into me. A minute later he really started pounding me. With everyone looking on he pulled out and proceeded to cover my body with his cum.

Finally, I asked my hubby to fuck, "I need your cock now!" I told him. He got behind me doggy style and proceeded to empty his load in me as the others watched and cheered. When I recovered, I told Boyd and Pete to go have fun with their wives.

The show was over. They both got up and gave me one last kiss. Pete then hurried home and Boys went into his bedroom.

I was now a mess, cum running down by naked body leaking out of my pussy. My husband told me he liked the look. After a short rest we decided to leave. My husband picked up his clothes and we walked back to our camper. Once inside the door he attacked me again and we moved outside to fuck on a chaise lounge.

We headed back to the city later that evening. I told my husband that this was indeed a fantasy weekend and thanked him for letting me get nasty. We decided we needed to come back next weekend.