All Comments on 'Lola Lickett - Queen of Porn: Ch. 01'

by FreddieTheCamel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
brian358brian358about 9 years ago
Very Funny!

Very enjoyable read!

Poor Shirley... Better luck next chapter?

Thanks!

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Yo Freddie

Very funny tale. Actually I think we all should have a fluff girl. What do you think?

Five Stars

luedonluedonabout 4 years ago
I liked it -- Thanks Mr F.T.Camel

Five years since the Lola series and now we have a new series (I hope there's more than one story) about Club Aphrodite. I missed these earlier stories, but thanks to the new story I was able to link to this one.

I do like your use of dialogue. I have been editing a new story from PiperHamlin and he uses a similar style with ridiculous responses stated deadpan.

So I'll continue on reading Lola's further adventures for now, and I hope it's not too long before another of the ladies from Club Aphrodite make their appearance on the New Stories list.

Lue

Ps: If you could somehow make one of your Aphrodite girls a married lady who is making a bit of money on the side, you could submit the story in Loving Wives and attract a much more entertaining group of commenters. LW comments are much more fun than those in other categories.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 2 years ago

The entire chapter is the hook. Shirley is going to be the winner, I predict. Innovative opening and theme setting. A super plot, and i can't wait for the rest.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFreddieTheCamel@FreddieTheCamel
578 Followers
I write both professionally and for fun. The stories and essays I post on this site are for fun. I've also taken the first steps to self-publishing under the name Freddie T Camel, although more as an experiment than an ambition. I want to write stories that have emotional res...