Lola the Biggest Slut Ch. 04

Story Info
A new relationship begins between Lola, Jenifer and Steve.
2.1k words
3.94
5.6k
6
0

Part 4 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/04/2022
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They arrive home about an hour after leaving the office. It's the first time Jenifer goes to Lola's appartment but she already feels comfortable being there. She knows she will be able to relax easily when she sleeps beside Lola tonight. After dinner Lola takes her into her bedroom.

"Ok babe lets undress!" Lola says, excited about having Jenifer sleeping next to her.

Jenifer starts unbuttoning her shirt. When she finally reaches the last button she stands there staring at Lola's boobs. It's like they're glowing in front of her! It's as though the whole universe has stopped and they're the only ones left alive in it! She gulps and slowly removes her shirt. Lola takes a step closer to her and runs her hands over her body.

"Damn you're beautiful!" She whispers seductively. "And I love every inch of your body, especially your ass and your thighs!" Lola then grabs her ass cheeks lovingly before placing kisses all over her ass. She squeezes her butt cheek. "Mmmmmm! Your ass is so big and round like a ripe peach." She continues to tease.

She massages Jenifer's ass cheeks with her thumbs causing Jenifer to moan with pleasure. Lola walks around her, looking at her ass as she does. She grabs Jenifer's breasts fondling both of them. She caresses them gently but passionately.  Jenifer is getting really turned on by all this touching. Lola is enjoying teasing her new girlfriend while stroking her body.

She kisses her neck and begins sucking softly. She then kisses and nibbles on her nipples.  She continues kissing and biting on her nipples.

"hmm.. I love the feel of your mouth on my breasts..." Jenifer murmurs in between pants. "I love how your tongue circles around my nipple while your lips suck it.."

Jenifer starts kissing her passionately. Lola bites her bottom lip as her hand travels down from her breast to her pussy.

"Ahhhh!!! Jenifer..." Lola moans loudly as she pushes her fingers deeper in her vagina.

"Yes.... oh God! Oh Fuck!" Jenifer groans loudly.

She throws her head back and closes her eyes tightly as she clenches her teeth. Jenifer feels a sudden surge of energy rushing through her body, almost like her insides are burning up. She can't help but to moan loudly, trying her hardest to contain her excitement. She wants more.  Lola keeps rubbing on her clit while she continues to suck her tits. She strokes Jenifer's clitoris with her fingertips. Her mouth never leaves Jenifer's chest. After a moment of intense sensations, the bedroom's door opens. Both of them jump in surprise as Lola and Jenifer turn around to see who came in.

"Hi babe I'm back! Had a big day at work." Steve says as he walks in the dark room. "Wait do you have company?" He says excitedly.

Steve looks surprised to see his girlfriend on top of another girl. Both girls are totally naked and definitely in the heat of the moment.

"Um hi Steve..." Lola blushes embarrassed. "This is uh Jenifer... We were uh just....you know... It seems I made a new girlfriend today!"

Steve stares at Lola and smiles mischievously. Lola looks away awkwardly. Steve chuckles and walks towards Jenifer.

"Well hello Jenifer... Nice to meet you!", Steve says as he holds out his hand.

"Nice to meet you too...", Jenifer replies with a small smile. "Uh... I hope you don't mind me staying over." She adds shyly.

"No no no no! Not at all, please make yourself at home.", Steve responds enthusiastically.

He pats the spot next to him on the bed. Jenifer sits next to him.

"We're both in couple with our amazing Lola so I guess we'll need to get used to each other's presence", Steve states.

"I really don't mind, as long as I can have my time with Lola!", Jenifer says.

"Aw sweetheart, you don't have to worry about that!", Lola says while wrapping her arms around Jenifer's waist. "You two are like everything to me. Both of you can let me know whenever you want some sex, I've got enough for both of you!"

"Oh that I know! haha" Steve says as he leans into deep kiss with Lola.

Jenifer couldn't keep her eyes off of her girlfriend. She was getting horny looking at them. Steve pulls away from their kiss and smirks at her.  Steve turns back to Jenifer who is still staring at Lola.

"Do you wanna join us Jen?" Steve asks.

"Huh what?". She says confused. "Oh yeah, sorry! It's all new to me... Yeah I would love to join you both!" Jenifer says while blushing heavily.

Steve and Lola laugh.

"Come on, come sit next to me! Don't worry if you find this awkward, it's going to be ok!" Lola says with a wink.

"I'm not uncomfortable! Just nervous!" Jenifer admits with a slight blush. "But I'm very glad that you want me here Lola." Jenifer sit next to Lola and Steve.

"Let's continue what we were doing before Steve interrupted us." Lola says slyly while looking at Jenifer.

Lola starts massaging Jenifer's breasts again. She places kisses on her neck while licking it occasionally.

"Aaaahhhhhh!! Lola..." Jenifer moans softly.

"She's adorable, right Steve?" Lola asks.

"Very cute, yes". Steve answers smiling.

"See? She likes it when I do this." Lola says as she keeps massaging her breasts.

"Oh yeah.... she does...", Steve answers with a small smirk.

"What if I help too?"  Steve starts licking Jenifer's nipple with Lola.

Lola looks at her boyfriend who is busy licking Jenifer's boobs and then looks at Jenifer and smiles widely. She starts kissing her neck and biting softly.  As she continues, she runs her fingers along the side of Jenifer's thigh and starts to rub the area between her legs. Jenifer can feel herself get excited by Lola's touch.

"Lola..." She moans softly while moving her hips towards Lola's touch.

Lola moves even faster now as she slides her fingers further inside of her girlfriend.

"Haaaaa..." Jenifer moans with her eyes closed.

Lola stops and gives Jenifer a gentle kiss.

"Sorry, he needs some attention too!"

Jenifer nods understandingly. She opens her eyes to look at Steve and finds that he also has a lustful expression on his face. She then looks down and notice that his dick is out and that he is masturbating looking at them. Lola grabs Steve's cock and starts pumping it quickly. Steve groans in pleasure at the feeling of his girlfriend's hand.

Jenifer, taken by lust, starts kissing Steve hungrily, letting her tongue explore his mouth. Lola giggles as she continues stroking Steve's cock.

"Seems like you're getting into it Jen!" Lola teases.

Lola slowly goes down on Steve's cock. She start bobbin her head up and down on his cock.

"Oh fuck yes!" Jenifer moans loudly. "Just fucking do it Lola!!" Lola stops pumping Steve's cock for a second. Then she starts licking his cock from bottom to top.

"Want to help me Jen!" Lola asks.

"Yeah sure..." Jenifer answers eagerly. She starts licking Steve's cock with Lola. They lick it together. Lola and Jenifer are licking Steve's cock in unison, making their tongues dance and taste each others juices.

"That's so damn good!" Steve gasps.

Lola and Jenifer continue licking and sucking Steve's cock. Their mouths become wet with saliva which causes them to spit on his cock.  Lola stops and let Jenifer continue sucking Steve's cock alone. She goes behing Jenifer and start eating her pussy. 

"Fuckkk!!" Jenifer moans happily.

Jenifer looks behind at Lola's face and sees that Lola is enjoying sucking her pussy. She watches Lola and lets out a sexy moan. Jenifer then continues sucking Steve's cock while Lola is eating her pussy. She moans with his cock in her mouth.  Lola could tell Jenifer likes sucking his cock.  She stops drinking from Jenifer's pussy for a second. She looks at them with a smile. She's overwhelmed with joy seeing her lovers enjoying each others.

"Alright, it's time to bring this one step further!" Lola forces Steve to lay on his back and sits on his face while facing Jenifer. She takes Jenifer in her arms and make her sit on Steve's cock. 

"Are you ready for that my love?" Lola asks excitedly.

"YES PLEASE!!!" Jenifer yells out loud.

Jenifer pulls her ass up and Lola takes Steve's cock to help and align it with her pussy. Jenifer slowly sits down on Steve's cock, moaning.  She feels incredible hotness rush through her body, causing an explosion of sensation throughout her whole body. 

"OH FUCK!!! Fuck yeah!!!!! Hahahaha!!!" Jenifer yells loudly, her hands tightly gripping onto Lola's back. Lola holds her back lovingly.

"I know this feels good, but please don't forget to lick my pussy Steve!" She says before kissing Jenifer passionately. 

"Of course babe!" Steve says while trying not to drown in Lola's pussy juice.

"Oh god oh god oh god!" Jenifer chants while rocking herself on Steve' cock.

"Yeah baby! Keep grinding!", Lola says encouragingly.

"Oh yeah! Oh God! Shit!" Jenifer shouts as she tries to push her body onto Steve's cock as hard as possible. Jenifer pushes her body harder against Steve and then she feels her pussy tighten around his cock.

"Ahnnhh....... OH SHIT!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU LOLA!!!!!" Jenifer screams as Lola is staring lovingly into her eyes. 

"I love you too my sweet angel." Lola says while hugging her tightly. "I didn't know you also loved cock so much!" 

"YEAHHH! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! I LOVE YOU, I WANT YOU TO SEND ME PICTURES WITH YOUR MOUTH FULL OF DICKSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" Jenifer screams while jumping off Steve.

"Hmmm, I see, so that's what you think of when you masturbate late at night!" Lola says seductively. "Well I can send you some later, I have plenty in my phone!" 

Jenifer can't take it anymore as she jumps up and down on Steve, while screaming.

"I'm close!!" Steve warns them. 

Jenifer gives a last bounce and cums hard on Steve's cock.

"FUCK!!" Steve groans loudly. "That really felt good! Fuck me!"

Steve pushes Jenifer to the side and stands up. Lola sits on the floor next to him while caressing his leg.

"You didn't make me cum so you definitely owe me that!" Lola says to Steve seductively. 

Steve stroke his cock fast in front of his slut of a girfriend. She has her mouth open waiting for his hot cum.  Jenifer sits on the floor watching them fondly. Steve finally shoots his semen onto Lola's face.

Lola rubs the cum on her face as she usually does and brings what she can to her mouth. She then looks seductively at Jenifer and grins devilishly. She gives her the sign to get closer with her finger.

  "Umm... I don't know..." Jenifer whispers nervously as she gets closer towards Lola.

Lola kiss her passionately with her mouth full of cum. Jenifer doesn't resist and kisses her back. Jenifer can feel the cum moving back and forth in their mouth  while sucking each other's tongues. Some of the cum drips from their mouth and falls on Lola's big breasts. Jenifer notice it and starts rubbing the cum on her tits while still kissing her. 

They stop kissing and look at each other in the eyes. Lola grabs Jenifer's face and kisses her tenderly on the lips. They both gulp down the cum at the same time while staring lovingly into each other's eye's.

"Wow! You really had some fun with us eh Jen?!" Steve smirks while wiggling his eyebrows at them.

  "It was so much better than any of my fantasies!"  Jenifer smiles and then kisses Lola on the forehead.

"Oh and this is just the start!" Lola winks seductively while licking Jenifer's ear. 

"No way!" Jenifer laughs nervously.

"Yes way bitch. haha!"  Lola replies while teasing Jenifer. 

Lola then turns to Steve and gives him a loving look.

"What about you babe? Did you enjoy yourself?".

"Yeah I sure did, I'm glad I got home in time for that! It feels great having sex with you Jenifer!" Steve replies seductively.

Lola looks lovingly at Steve, smiling and nodding. 

"Damn right, that was pretty fucking amazing Steve." Jenifer praises him.

"Thanks Jen! Hopefully this won't be a last time!" He winks at her. "Well I'm pretty exhausted now, maybe we should go to sleep?" 

"Sure! Let's go to bed now!" Lola says cheerily.

They all snuggle closely together. Lola wraps her arms around Jenifer and puts her chin on her shoulder. Steve put his arm around them and starts kissing each of them gently on the cheek. They all fall asleep peacefully with their bodies intertwined with each other.