My First Gangbang

Story Info
Blond gets blacked.
762 words
4.19
18.9k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband led me by the arm to a local adult store and theater in Dallas. I was more than a little nervous. I was wearing black legging pants and a semi-sheer black top. I didn't have any panties of bra on. My husband wanted me to wear a skirt, but I refused. After all, I was just going to an adult toy store and maybe watch a porn movie. Yeah, right!

After about 20 minutes perusing the various movies and sex toys, my husband said, "Let's go upstairs." He went to the desk and purchased a couple's entrance ticket. We climbed up the stairs as the desk clerk unlocked the door electronically for us. Again, I nervously walked up the stairs to an area with several individual porn viewing rooms and big theater at the end of the hall. I was glad I wore flats instead of heels as the stairs were steep. I was kind of sorry I didn't wear a skirt as the open stairs would have let everybody see up my skirt as I walked. Sometimes I get a thrill from u[skirt shows. My husband then led me by the hand into a very dark theater and seated us in the middle of the theater, in the middle of the row.

As we settled in to watch the movie, my always horny husband started playing with my very sensitive nipples. As he continued playing, a tall black man sat next to me and started playing with my other breast. All of a sudden, another set of hands were behind me rubbing my breasts as the black man to my left was now rubbing my cunt through the leggings. I looked over at my husband who smiled said, "Enjoy sweetheart."

As the man to my left slipped his hands inside my leggings, the men behind me pulled my blouse off. The man to my left then pulled my leggings to the floor which my husband helped him remove completely. I was now naked in a theater, bent over a seat, sucking on a large cock and had at least four men fingering me and rubbing my tits.

I soon felt the cock in my mouth start to spasm. I knew he was about to cum. I tried to pull off, but he grabbed my head and forced his cock down my throat. I took his complete load down my throat. This was my first, but certainly not my last, deep throat. It was the first of many loads I was forced to swallow that evening. After about the three loads forced down my throat, I figured what the hell, enjoy it boys. One by one a group of black guys surrounded me and started fucking my face. Some shot their seed in my mouth while others would withdraw and cream my face.

Just when I thought it was over, three young (I'm nearly 60) black males and two white males pulled me up and led me out of the theater into a private viewing room. I was totally naked. Once we were in the viewing room, I was fucked in my mouth and pussy almost non-stop for an hour. One man didn't have a condom so he asked my husband if he could cum on me? My husband said, "Cum where you wish." The next thing I felt was his hot jism on my tits. Another man shot his load on my back. Here I was, 60 years old, naked, cum in my mouth, pussy and hair. My tits and back covered in ejaculate.

After the men paused pulling a train on me, two of the men picked me up and took me to another lounge couch and forced me onto a waiting young black man's cock. I was then pulled forward as they intended to fuck my cunt, ass, and mouth at the same time. I was sacred to death as I never had a DP before. Thankfully, the young man trying to fuck my ass couldn't get hard enough to penetrate my sphincter.

Soon one of the store's managers came and called off the activities as it was time for single men to leave as it was couples' night. After it was over and the men left, I went to the restroom to clean up a bit. When I returned to the viewing room, my husband said at least 12 men fucked me. I was so aroused, I made my husband fuck me and then I cleaned his cock off with my mouth. Happy wife, happy life!