Lola the Biggest Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
Throwback to Lola's first day at work.
2.4k words
4.62
4.7k
4
0

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 12/04/2022
Created 10/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[note: This story is partly generated with an AI. I write a sentence or 2, then the AI writes a sentence or 2 based on what I write and it goes on like that. This is mostly for fun, kind of like a new way to get my porn. I have a couple of chapters ready that I'll try to release regularly. It's definitely not a work of art but the AI can get pretty good sometimes depending on my inputs!]

After high school she started to work as a computer programmer for an adult video game company and, after just two years, she became the lead developer for their biggest and most anticipated new release. The game wasn't much different from any other porn games except that it used realistic graphics, allowing players to interact with human-like avatars. Lola loved this freedom and the fact that she could make the scenes as hardcore as she wanted. Her programming skills were tested as she tried to create a virtual world for the players that felt real enough, without making it too boring.

On top of that she got to design some of the characters in the game, which meant she also got to play around with their appearances and try to be as erotic as possible. She wanted to make her gamers believe that having sex with these digital characters was as good as experiencing it with flesh and blood. And so far, no one had ever complained about the realism of the sexual interactions within the game.

She used to love watching porn movies with her computer friends, sharing fantasies about the people they watched, and it wasn't long before she began to develop her own ideas. This was when she first discovered how fun sex could be and decided she would eventually write stories filled with kinky scenes instead of just watching them.

One day she received an email from a guy named Paul who mentioned he had been following her for some time, admiring her skills as a programmer while also lusting after the sexy pictures of her she used to post on social networks and her blog. He told her he couldn't stop thinking about her when he masturbated, fantasizing about fucking her gorgeous body in every single scene she had made. He offered her a job at his company named "PenisPlex Inc" as a developer. Sexy and kinky as she is she could serve as inspiration to the other developers and her programming skills were actually pretty damn good. So it was like killing two birds with one stone.

Paul was trilled when she accepted and made her go through the hiring process making sure that everything was perfect before letting her join the company. She walked into the main room where five guys and four girls sat in front of their computers with big smiles on their faces. They were all looking at her, all hoping to have such a sexy coworker.

"Lola! You can come here in my office!" Paul said once she entered.

She was wearing a pink silk shirt which was unbuttoned far enough to show a big cleavage and a short black skirt that showed off her legs. Her dark hair fell loosely down on her shoulders.

"Nice to meet you! I'm happy to be here!" She said as she got closer, extending her hand to him shaking his hand.

"Please take a seat while we proceed with our interview." He said happily and gestured to one of the empty seats.

Lola sat down in the chair opposite to him while the other developers kept looking at her lustfully, admiring her beautiful blue eyes that contrasted so well with her pink lips. Paul wasn't going to waste any more time. "Tell me, Lola: do you usually dress sexy when working?" He asked her.

"Of course! There's no reason not to. It's fun!" She answered honestly and he smiled happily.

Paul leaned back in his seat and crossed his legs, making himself as comfortable as possible. "I see. What if your coworkers started calling you 'slutty Lola' then? How would you react to that?"

"I'd ask them why they called me slutty!" She replied with a serious look on her face. Then she added "But I wouldn't mind at all, as long as they let me watch them jack off..."

Paul gave a light laugh. "That's an interesting reaction. Tell me Lola... Do you like to talk about sex when working or do you keep your sexual fantasies a secret?"

"Of course I like talking about sex! Sex is something I enjoy very much and I don't think it's weird to share your thoughts with your peers." She replied while giving Paul a playful smile.

"That's good! Having these kind of conversations is really good for the creativity of what we do here!" He said and Lola nodded. "What would you say if you saw your boss and another coworker having sex?" He asked her, being careful with his choice of words.

"I would wish they would let me join!" She answered without hesitation.

Paul leaned back in his chair even more and crossed his arms behind his head. "Interesting..." he said before continuing on, "Would you let your boss fuck you while other people watched?"

Lola looked at him intently. "Definitely." She said after thinking about it for a moment.

"Would you like them to spank you first and order you to take his big cock inside your tight cunt? And while you did so, would you let the other employees jerk off over your exposed breasts? Would you like them to lick your tits as you moaned out of pleasure?" Paul asked her without letting her respond, making sure she had plenty of time to think about it.

"Yes to all of it!" She blurted out before laughing at herself and Paul looked at her amused face with a huge grin.

Paul gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder. "You know what... I like you already!" He said. "Please come with me. I'll present you to your new co-workers and tell them we have found our new slutty programmer!"

"Does it mean I'm hired?!" She asked with a big smile.

"Of course it does! Come with me!"

And so Lola went with Paul to introduce her to her future coworkers.

"So guys, this is Lola. She's going to work with us from now on." Paul started while grabbing her breast in front of everyone, making her blush and knowing she liked it. He slowly moved his hands down until he reached her waist, hugging her body closely against him as the other developers were staring at them intently. "Lola is going to be joining our team as one of our new programmers and we couldn't be more happy than to have her here with us. We are all really excited to know what kind of sexy things she will make for our company!"

They all agreed with him before looking at Lola again. Her big blue eyes were sparkling while a little blush appeared on her cheeks. Everyone could see that she liked being groped in front of a crowd of strangers. Paul couldn't take it anymore and he kissed her hard on the lips, pulling her body closer against him until her breasts touched his chest. "Welcome to our family!" Paul said when they finally broke the kiss.

The other developers gave her a round of applause. Even though Lola's face turned red, she didn't mind. She enjoyed all the attention while her nipples were getting hard under her shirt, it was making her fucking horny.

"Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I feel very lucky to be here and can't wait to start working with you all." She said with a smile. "Now let me show you what I can do" She said with a grin on her face while slipping out her breasts of her shirt.

"Oh shit!" One of them gasped in amazement before everyone started staring at her beautiful tits. It was evident that Lola loved to show off her naked body so every single eye was focused on those giant things while her nipples hardened even more. She kneeled next to Paul and unbuttoned his pants before grabbing his cock through his boxers, sliding them down together with the rest of his clothes.

The other employees stared at her in awe as Paul's dick came free. It was thick, long and covered in precum. The girls couldn't take their eyes away from it while the guys stared at Lola's tiny hands wrapping around that cock, trying to imagine how her delicate fingers must feel wrapped around their own cocks.

She looked up at them all and smiled. "Do you like my handjob? You want to try it?" She asked with a tempting voice. "Come on get closer everyone, I can't make you feel good if you watch from a distance!"

They did as they were told and surrounded Lola who kept rubbing Paul's dick with her tiny hands. When everyone got close enough she took Paul's cock in her mouth and 2 other cocks in her hands. She gently sucked on him while her small hands caressed the others' cocks. The atmosphere was completely changed now as Lola started taking control of the situation, knowing what would arouse her coworkers. They couldn't hold back their lust anymore. The men grabbed at her tits while the women brushed their thighs against hers, making a circle around her as she serviced three hard cocks at a time.

Paul had a hard on from watching his gorgeous coworker lick and suck his dick while touching her friends' throbbing dicks and was ready to come in her mouth. Lola pulled away and waved her hand at him. "I want this cock inside my wet cunt now!" She said to him while looking straight into his eyes, sending shivers down his spine.

She turned around, spread her legs wide apart, looked at his big dick and made her way towards him while grinding her ass on the table. "Fuck me!" She said to Paul, letting him know she wanted it now. He obeyed her immediately and entered her right there in the middle of everyone. Lola didn't care at all about anything but the pleasure she felt. Her blushing face showed how much she enjoyed being fucked in front of everyone. The other employees were still kneeling around them, Lola was trying to take care of as many cocks that she could.

Lola's pussy was wet with excitement and dripping so Paul teased her clit with his thick cock while making love to her. His balls were slapping against her ass each time he drove into her with long strokes while looking up at her face. She started moaning loudly because of the pleasure, knowing that all of their coworkers were masturbating. The girls watched her pussy get penetrated over and over while playing with their pussy and nipples. One of the women got closer and sat on Lola's face, letting her tongue roll around her pussy lips.

Paul was fucking Lola harder now, adding more force behind every stroke, making her whimper louder. She started to push her butt back against him to match his rhythm. Her whole body was in a frenzy: her eyes closed, pussy juice running down her face, breathing becoming more and more frantic... The loud wet sounds of all those cocks entering her flooded the room.

She finally came. "Ohhh fuck yes! Yes! Fuck me!" She screamed as her body tightened while her thighs trembled. Paul kept banging her hard while everyone watched in silence while she was coming down from her orgasm. Lola looked at everyone and saw how much they had been enjoying the show. The others were staring at her, looking really turned on now by what they saw. Her breasts were bouncing left and right as she continued to ride Paul's cock.

"Please everyone, I want all of your cum on my body!" She said while looking at them one by one. "Cum all over me! Cover me with your hot cum!"

It only took seconds before three of those cocks exploded on her beautiful naked breasts and the other two were quickly filling her mouth. Lola giggled like a child while sitting in the middle of all that sticky mess, letting them splash everywhere on her body. Paul was stroking his dick furiously as he emptied his load onto Lola's already covered bare tits. They were screaming in unison in pleasure as she licked their cocks clean, moaning into each one of them while collecting every drop of their cum and eating it off her face.

When they finally stopped, Lola turned around to look at Paul. Her face was covered in hot spunk and dripping from her chin, smearing the thick white substance on her fingers. Her eyes were dancing in delight as she let go of a loud laugh and used those same fingers to slurp up every last bit of cum from Paul's cock. After licking it all off, she rubbed her tongue around the tip to get any traces of his cum. It was all over her face, covering her breasts and nose before dribbling down her body, landing on her feet in a pool of sperm.

"Perfect." She said while showing them all the huge mess she had made of herself, playing with the cum. "So guys, does my first day here feel like something we should repeat?!" She asked everyone who was watching her show proudly. "Because I really enjoyed myself today! I am so fucking horny right now and can't wait for the next time we do this again!!"

"Oh fuck, that was amazing! That was the best orgasm ever!" One of them gasped at the end. "We are definitely having more after hours! Thank you Lola!"

They hugged her before thanking Paul for hiring her.

"You're welcome guys! I couldn't ask for a better team than you. We are gonna make some great games together!" He said with a big smile. "Lola, you'll start your work tomorrow. If you have any problems whatsoever, don't hesitate to ask anyone of us. We'll do whatever it takes to help you out."

She shook everyone's hand before leaving the office. No one could stop staring at her ass as she walked away. Her little skirt was riding high on her hips, and her tits were bouncing and jiggling, soaking wet under her thin top.