Lola the Coachella Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sex positive!" Elsie protested.

"Then tell us about the best you've ever had," Willa pressed.

"Well, okay," Elsie said, pursing her lips. "But you need to swear that this stays between us."

"Coachella code," Willa smiled, raising her right hand as if she were taking an oath.

"So... Rick is, like, really good," Elsie said sheepishly.

"Slick Rick!" Willa crowed. "Give us the deets."

"I dunno," Elsie said, biting her lip. "You're gonna see him in like two hours. Won't it be weird?"

"Oh, come on," Willa groaned. "Just tell us. Coachella code!"

"Is he big?" I asked from the back seat.

"Lola, eww, come on!" Elsie squealed.

"She's asking the important questions!" Willa said, reaching back to high-five me. "C'mon, Els. What that dick do?"

"Oh my god, okay," Elsie said, shaking her head. "He's... he's the biggest I've ever been with."

"But like, how big?" I asked.

"I've never measured him, you slut," Elsie teased. "But probably around... eight?"

"Eight inches!" Willa howled. "Rick's got that pipe, huh?"

"I never really thought that it would make that big a difference because I'm so small," Elsie said.

"But it does," I replied knowingly.

"The first few times, it was kind of uncomfortable," Elsie said, blushing. "But now, I'm like... really into it."

"Big Dick Rick," Willa whistled. "I see you, Els. Get it, girl!"

"Okay, enough," Elsie said. "Lola, it's your turn."

"Let me think," I said, leaning back in my seat.

As visions of the men I had been with drifted through the marijuana fog in my mind, it occurred to me that I had never been asked this question. There were many times that men had demanded during sex that I praise them as the best I'd ever had, but no one had ever asked me to give an honest answer.

"Seems like someone's got a lot to choose from," Willa said, slapping my knee.

"I am sex positive," I said, smiling.

"This is gonna be good," Willa laughed.

Who was the best I'd ever had? I hadn't really even thought about it before, but it seemed like the answer had to be Grant. I'd had sex with him more times than anyone else, and I'd been willing to do things for him that I'd never done for anyone else, like fuck his friends and let him alter my appearance to his liking. I didn't do those things out of love, so it must have been the sex that made me do it. But I knew that I had to be careful with how much I shared about Grant.

"There was this guy... freshman year, after I broke up with Tad," I started. Elsie tensed up visibly at the mention of his name. "He just, like, got me. He understood things about me that I didn't understand myself."

"Go on," Willa said.

"Yeah," I continued. "He like... made me do things that I didn't know I wanted to do. He pushed me outside my comfort zone, and he... he made me like it."

"Damn, Lola," Willa said, looking back at me. "That's fuckin' hot, huh?"

"I can't explain it, but... it was like, I wasn't sure what I wanted, but he was. He knew what he wanted, and that was really hot," I sighed. "It was more than just his confidence. It was, like... a form of honesty, you know? He was totally honest with me about what he wanted to do with me, and that somehow made me want it, too."

"Jesus," Elsie whispered. "How come you never told me about him?"

"I guess some things are just more fun when they're a secret," I said.

"Okay, fair," Willa said, nodding in agreement. "But what that dick do?"

We all burst out laughing as the car sped forward into the desert.

...

We arrived at Coachella on Friday afternoon, set up our tents, and immediately set about drinking and exploring the festival. The place was something to behold, with tan, beautiful people all around you, music and lights everywhere, and the background hum of euphoria that comes when youth and privilege and sex and drugs all collide.

Having established some rapport on the ride over, Willa no longer felt like a stranger to me, but I was still getting my bearings around Elsie's boyfriend Rick and his friend Felix.

I will say that Elsie's reservations about describing her sex life with Rick were not baseless. It was kind of weird to meet a guy and know very little about him except that he had an 8" cock and was really good in bed. That information did make it hard not to look at him a little differently than I otherwise might have.

Not that Rick was hard to look at in the first place. Physically, he was pretty much my type: tall, athletic, and blonde, with shaggy surfer hair and a square jaw that was flecked with stubble. I shouldn't have been surprised by this, since Elsie and I had both been interested in the same guy when we were freshmen, so it was always a good bet that her new boyfriend would be up my alley. However, while Tad had been perfectly adequate in the size department, I now knew that there was at least one big difference between him and Rick.

Felix was pretty cute in his own way. He was shorter and a little stocky, but with strong legs and bulging calves. He had darker features, thick eyebrows, and a Roman nose. Like the rest of us, Felix was a student at USC, but he was actually a French-Canadian born in Montreal. This detail seemed to be greatly of interest to Willa, which made me wonder whether her thing for European guys might extend to Quebecois.

After wandering around the festival for awhile, we returned to our campsite and began making plans for the evening. Elsie, of course, had things all mapped out.

"This girl I know from high school told me that some tech bro is throwing a huge party at one of the mansions on the edge of the festival grounds," she said.

Elsie had gone to Harvard-Westlake, one of the most expensive and exclusive private high schools in LA.

"Man, I should've studied comp-sci," Rick said, shaking his head. "I gotta get some of that Snapchat money."

"Do you know where it is?" I asked. "Will we be able to get in?"

"I'm texting Madison to find out where it is," Elsie said, tapping her phone. "She said it's gonna be crazy, that this guy has, like, peacocks just walking around by the pool. It's been blowing up on Insta all day."

"But how are we gonna get in, Els?" I asked again.

"Maddy's boyfriend knows one of the guys staying at the house," she said without looking up. "I think they rushed the same frat at Berkeley or something."

"Let my girl work her magic," Willa said, reassuring me. "She got us here, didn't she?"

And so, as night fell, we changed into our going out clothes and got ourselves ready. As I came out of the girls' tent, I saw Rick and Felix leaning against the car, waiting for us to finish up.

Since I was the first girl out of the tent, there was nothing to distract either of the boys from looking me up and down, and I could tell that they liked what they saw.

My outfit wasn't extraordinary by EDM festival or raver girl standards, but it didn't leave much to the imagination. As a top, I was wearing a glittering, silver bikini-style top that was tied behind my back with strings, showing off my very large, perfectly soft breasts. I had copper bangles on upper arms, but otherwise, I was all glowing, golden skin from the waist up.

Below the waist, I had on a pair of spandex, neon-blue boy shorts that showed off my long, tan legs and framed my toned tennis buns. Underneath, I had on an almost non-existent g-string thong, which was the only thing I could wear with such tight shorts that wouldn't show a panty line. I was wearing a pair of black Converse sneakers with no socks, and I had a Golden State Warriors fanny pack slung around waist, a free giveaway item that I'd gotten for attending a game as a kid growing up in the Bay Area.

To accent the sparkly bikini and my neon boy shorts, I'd had to turn my make-up game up a notch, going with a bold violet shade of lipstick, a silvery eyeshadow, and a glittery blush that matched my top. My long, wavy black hair was unadorned, falling down my back like a silken waterfall.

I enjoyed the feeling of four eyes drinking me in as I joined the two boys in waiting for Elsie and Willa to come out of the tent.

"I can't believe Elsie never introduced us before this weekend," Rick said, tagging a swig of beer. "You gotta tell me what she was like as a freshman."

"Oh, I've got some stories," I smiled.

"Well, now I'm intrigued," he said.

"I don't think I'm in the right headspace at the moment," I giggled.

"Maybe this will help," Felix said.

I looked down and saw that a little vial of white powder in his hand. He unscrewed the cap and tapped a small amount out onto the back of his hand.

"You want a bump?" he asked, raising his hand up towards my face. "We just did one."

"Shouldn't we wait for them?" I said, nodding my head towards the girls' tent, where Elsie and Willa were still inside.

"There's plenty," Felix said, pocketing the vial. "And we have to find some way to pass the time, right?"

His mild French-Canadian accent made the suggestion seem almost dignified, as if snorting a line of cocaine was a very sophisticated thing to do.

"Is it safe?" I asked. "I've never done coke."

"This is Coachella," he smiled, and somehow, this felt like a very convincing argument.

I lowered my face to his hand, plugged one nostril like you see in the movies, and inhaled rapidly through my nose.

"Whoa," I said, and as I stood up, a tingling feeling began to spread through my face. "That was intense."

"Give it time," Felix said, clapping me on the back. "The night is young."

The next few minutes were something of a blur. Elsie and Willa eventually came out of the tent and we set off in search of this tech bro's peacock party. The two girls may have done lines of cocaine themselves, but I wasn't sure, because I was distracted by the fact that my entire nervous system was lighting up and my heart felt like it might explode out of my chest.

Eventually, however, we came to the gate of a lavish, lush property at the edge of the festival grounds. There was music pulsing from inside and people laughing, but it was impossible to see anything because the walls were too high.

Standing beside the gate were two large, Black men with shaved heads and black baseball caps, presumably hired bouncers or security. Unlike the sea of twenty-somethings that we'd seen all day, these men looked to be in their late-30s or early-40s. They wearing long pants and black wife-beater tank tops that showed off their muscular arms.

"Names," one of them said gruffly as we approached.

"I'm Elsie," she said, stepping out in front of our group. "My friend Madison knows Peter, and she said we could come in."

"Nah," he said, flatly.

"Well, wait, let me text Maddy," Elsie said.

"Don't bother," the other bouncer said. "Don't matter."

"Look, I don't think you understand--"

"Oh, I understand just fine," he said, cutting her off. "You ain't on my list, so unless one of your friends is, then I don't have time for it."

"Okay, fine," Elsie said, changing tactics but refusing to give up. "How much do you want to let us in? I'll Venmo you right now."

"Yo bruh, are you hearing this shit?" He turned to his friend. "This girl thinks we take Venmo!"

The two of them burst out laughing.

"I've got $200 cash," she said, blushing but not giving in. "It's yours if you let us in."

"So, $200 for five people, including these two dudes?" The two men looked at each other, seeming to consider the offer.

"Deal?" Elsie asked hopefully.

"Girls can come in for $200," the first man said. "It's $1,000 for all five."

"A thousand dollars?" Elsie gaped. "Are you serious?"

"C'mon, little rich girl like you," he said. "Ain't they got some ATMs around here?"

"Let's just forget it, Elsie," I said, stepping forward into the light.

"Well, hold on now," the first man said, looking me up and down. "We ain't take Venmo, but money ain't the only kind of currency we accept."

"What do you mean?" Elsie asked.

The bouncer turned to me.

"This your boyfriend?" he asked, pointing at Rick.

"No," I replied.

"Him?" he said, pointing at Felix.

I shook my head.

"So you ain't got no boyfriend?"

"Nope," I said, my heart beginning to race as the cocaine coursed through my bloodstream.

"Okay, okay," he said, rubbing his palms together. "So you single, huh?"

"Look like a bad bitch to me," his friend added.

"So here's what we can do," the first man said, pulling out his phone. "Y'all want to come inside this party, right? And all I want is a picture of this fine bitch's titties."

"Lola, no way," Elsie whispered, putting her hand on my arm in concern.

I took a deep breath. My heart was pounding in my chest, the tingling sensation flooding through my veins.

"I'll let you look," I said, trying to speak calmly, "but no pictures."

"Lola!" Elsie hissed.

"Nah, nah, nah," the man said, waving his huge Black hand. "Looks are cheap. But what's that they say, bruh? A picture's worth a thousand dollars."

"That's what they say," his friend laughed, pulling out his phone.

I pursed my lips. There was something about his persistence, as well as the fact that he had made this offer to me and not to Elsie, that tugged at my ego. Did you hear that? I thought. My tits are worth a thousand dollars.

"Fine," I said. "A picture, but I get to cover my face."

"Hmm," the man said with a lecherous smile. "Then it's gotta be a video so I can see those titties bounce."

"Gimme your hat," I said, holding out my hand. "To cover my face."

"Oh, here we go, bruh," the other guard said. "Told you she a bad bitch!"

"Lola, you don't have to," Elsie whispered.

"It's fine," I said as the bouncer handed me his baseball cap. "It's Coachella, right? And no one else will know it's me."

"That's right, girl," the first bouncer said. "Now cover that pretty face up and show us those big titties!"

As I lifted the man's cap in front of my face, I noticed that Rick and Felix had quietly repositioned themselves to get a good look at what was about to happen.

Adrenaline inundated my brain as I moved the black baseball cap tightly in front of my face. Then, with the other hand, I grabbed my sparkly bikini top and pulled it, letting the two Black security guards (and Rick and Felix) feast their eyes on my huge, naked breasts.

Through the webbing of the cap, I saw the lights of two phones come on as both bouncers began to film me.

"Damn, this Asian bitch got some big ass titties, bruh!"

"Ayo, she bad as hell... bounce them titties for us, girl!"

Coarse as their compliments were, the praise of these two hulking, older Black men sent a shiver down my spine. Was I really letting them film me topless just to get into a party? But without thinking, I gave my hips a little wiggle, shaking my tits for their enjoyment.

"Yoooo, those is natural, fam!"

"Bet, yo, plastic don't move like that."

"That's enough!" I heard Elsie cry.

Finally, I turned around, careful to keep my face hidden by the baseball cap. As I faced away from the two men, I repositioned my top.

"Are the cameras off?" I asked.

"Yes," Elsie said softly.

I turned back around and handed the cap back to the security guard as his friend opened the gate for us.

"Listen, though," the man said, lowering his voice as he took back the cap. "I got some molly if you want."

"Yeah?" I asked, as Elsie and Willa walked through the gate.

"I got five tabs for you and your friends if you suck my dick right now."

He nodded his head to indicate that he wanted me to follow him.

"Mmm, I don't think so," I said, stepping towards the gate.

"Alright," he said, shrugging his shoulders. "But come see me on the way out."

My head still buzzing, I stepped inside the gate, followed by Rick and Felix.

"That... was... awesome," I heard Rick say.

"Coachella, bro," Felix said.

I smirked to myself as I heard the slapping sound of a high-five behind me.

...

The party inside was pretty wild, with a concert-quality sound stage, a world-famous DJ, and all the peacocks that we'd been promised. It was easily the most opulent, over-the-top party I'd ever been to, but nothing that happened inside gave me as much of an adrenaline rush as what I'd done to get us in.

By itself, showing my tits to a couple of strangers might seem kind of tame by my standards. After all, I've had sex with men that I barely knew, so why was it so thrilling to put on a little show like that?

In retrospect, I think it had to do with the fact that I had never put my body on display in such a public setting before. In private, I had given plenty of men free rein to do far more than just look, but I had never flaunted my body so openly before. Much of my slutty behavior stems from my twisted relationship with men and my competitive nature, but I also have something of a thrill-seeking personality, and the rush of exhibiting myself was both novel and heady.

The situation was made that much hotter because I wasn't performing solely for strangers. If the two Black security guards had been my only audience, I would still have been turned on, but it was even more erotic because I was also around people who actually knew me. Up to that point, I'd done a good job keeping my slutty side a secret, but it was sort of delicious to let it infringe a little on my regular life, as if it were some kind of caged animal reaching out dangerously from between the bars.

The fact that this type of behavior could earn me a reputation that followed me back to campus made it extremely reckless, but this risk only added to the thrill. Also, we were at Coachella, after all, and that figured to give me some amount of cover. If a 21-year-old girl can't get away with acting a little slutty at Coachella, then where can she?

Of course, my vanity and competitive spirit also played a part in letting the two security guards film me topless. The fact that the guards had only propositioned me seemed like undeniable proof that I was hotter than Elsie. My body was worth $1,000 to them, while hers was worth nothing. These two men had passed judgment on our bodies and deemed mine to be superior.

That alone was something of a turn-on, especially given our history and the sibling rivalry dynamic between us. But it was even sweeter that it had happened in front of Elsie's handsome, supposedly well-hung boyfriend. Maybe it's cruel to be turned on by something like that, but we don't get to decide what revs our engine.

And anyway, it's not like I thought all of this through in the moment. I was coked up and horny and ready to show my tits, and that's exactly what happened.

For her part, though, Elsie seemed to take it all in stride. Once we were inside the party, nobody said another word about the show I'd put on to get us in, and we all laughed and danced and drank together. For as turned on as I was, I managed to behave myself pretty well, flirting and dancing with a few random guys, letting them put their hands on me but leaving things there. It could have been that none of them were aggressive enough to trigger me, or maybe I'd done my slutty deed for the night and gotten it out of my system.

There was one moment, though, where I felt a flutter of temptation. When we were leaving the party several hours later, the same Black bouncer who had gotten me to show my tits earlier that night put his enormous hand on my shoulder as I walked by.

"Ayo, Sparkles, I know you're not leaving without saying goodbye," he said.

"Uhh, bye?" I replied, shrugging his hand off my shoulder.

"You wanna go make that molly now?" he smiled, gesturing again with his head that I should follow him.

Elsie grabbed my hand and tugged on it.

"I think I'm good," I smiled, letting her lead me away with the rest of our group.

"Get at me when you done fuckin' with these little white boys," he called as we walked away.