Lola the Coachella Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But this wasn't like that. Rick wasn't forcing me to do anything. If anything, I'd been the one trying to seduce him, baiting his competitive alpha instincts and teasing his huge cock until he couldn't resist burying it inside me.

"Which stage are you at?" Rick said.

Slowly, I brought my lips up to his bulge, placing my mouth against the fabric that separated it from what was beneath.

"Mmmhmm," I moaned softly, wetting the fabric with my lips, letting my tongue take in the topography of his bulge. I felt Rick's body shudder.

"We're all at Mojave!" Elsie said through the phone. "Where are you?"

"Sh--shit," Rick said, as my fingers crept over the band of his boxer briefs. "I thought--weren't we supposed to go to Sahara?"

Slowly, I peeled down the fabric of Rick's underwear. Below his trim, wiry bush, a thick, veiny shaft began to appear.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," I sighed in admiration as I revealed more and more of Rick's tool.

"Are you coming here?" Elsie said. "Or should we meet you there?"

Hearing my friend's voice, the voice of Rick's girlfriend, as his thick, trunk-like shaft came into view turned me on in a way I'd never experienced before. I'd watched Elsie suck my own boyfriend's cock two years earlier during our doomed threesome, and hearing her voice, it was almost as if she were with us in the tent. Whether she realized it or not, we were rivals for the same man once more, but this time she was the one with the boyfriend, and I was the one who was going to suck his dick.

"I'm gonna come," Rick said. "Just stay there, okay?"

As I pulled his underwear down around his ankles, Rick stepped out of them, leaving him looming above me, naked, all 8 inches of his huge, throbbing tool standing at attention and aimed at my face.

"Yeah!" Elsie said. "Come quick, okay?"

"But not too quick," I whispered, wrapping both of my hands around his generous tool.

"Okay," Rick said, a grin blossoming across his handsome face. "I gotta go now."

"Babe, wait," Elsie said. "Have you seen Lola anywhere?"

I looked up at him, my mouth open and waiting, a tiny smile on my lips as I began to stroke him delicately with both hands.

"She's probably with a guy somewhere," Rick said, smirking down at me.

"I know, right?!" Elsie said. "She's being such a slut this weekend."

"Seriously," Rick said, licking his lips. "She's such a fucking slut."

"Hang up the phone," I said softly, moving my lips to the head of Rick's massive cock.

On the other end, I heard Elsie say, "Text me when y--"

But her voice cut out as Rick ended the call.

As Rick tossed his phone to the other side of the tent, I rewarded him by parting my lips and letting them slide lovingly around the fat, bulbous head of his cock.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," he groaned, his voice dripping with pleasure.

I gently moved one hand to the base of his shaft and the other between his legs, cupping his large, heavy balls with my dainty fingers. Gingerly, I started to massage his balls as my head began to bob back and forth, inching his gigantic tool slowly towards the back of my throat.

Rick placed his hands lightly on either side of my head, his fingers running through my lush black hair. But he was really just resting his hands on my head, because there was no need to exert himself further. My upturned, approval-seeking eyes made it clear that I was determined to worship his huge cock better than Elsie ever had.

"Jesus, you--you're so fucking hot," Rick sighed as more and more of his tool disappeared into my bottomless throat. "Why are you such a slut?"

Slowly, I pulled my head back, letting his cock slide back out of my mouth, his long shaft soaked with my spit.

"I need you... to know something," I said, panting to catch my breath as I stroked his spit-slicked cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other. "I'm not... like this... for most guys..."

I began to lick his shaft as I spoke.

"I would never... EVER... do this... for a guy like Felix..."

"Ohh, fuck," he groaned, his voice thick with desire.

My tongue kept moving, coating every throbbing inch of his veiny shaft in a slick veneer of saliva.

"I only... get this way... around men... like you..."

"Fuck, you--you really love this big dick, don't you?" he said, marveling with wonder at his own good fortune.

"Such a thick, fat fucking cock," I growled, slapping his shaft gently with my hand. "You made me be SO bad... and act SO slutty... just so I could see for myself... if she was telling the truth about you..."

"She really shouldn't have invited you this weekend," Rick smiled.

"If you think about it," I purred, releasing his cock and turning away from him so I could get down on all fours. "This is really all her fault..."

"I'm so disappointed in her," Rick growled, slapping my ass hard with his hand.

"Mmmmm, yesssss," I moaned, looking over my shoulder at him. "You can take it ALL out on me, Rick. My body is built for punishment."

He slapped me again and I moaned.

"Tell me what you want," he demanded, raising his hand again.

"I want you to--mmm, ohhh god--I want you to claim me with that fat cock," I cried, my ass tingling more and more with each blow. "I want you to fuck me like you own me..."

"Hot girls shouldn't be such sluts," he growled, kneeling behind me and grabbing my thong.

"Hot guys shouldn't have such big cocks," I replied.

He pushed the thong to one side of my slit, not even bothering to take it off as he positioned the tip of his shaft against my wet, waxed pussy.

"Have you--fucked anyone else?" I gasped as he pushed into me. "While you're with her?"

"No," he grunted, the tip of his cock stretching the walls of my pussy as he pressed deeper into me.

"Uhhhhn, fuck--you--you're so loyal," I moaned, "Even with this--uhhhhhhhnnnn--this big fucking cock..."

"Not anymore," he growled, slapping my ass again as he bottomed out inside me.

"OHHHHHhhhh fuuuuuuuuck, ohhh, y--you're so fucking deep..."

"You like that?" he spat, beginning to pump in and out. "You like taking this big dick?"

"OHhh Rick... ohhhhhh god, you--you're taking me," I cried, delirious from the pleasure he was pounding into me. "You're... you're making me yours!"

"Fuck yesssss," Rick groaned, gripping my hips to pound me harder. "You're my bitch now, aren't you?"

"I'm your bitch! I'm your fucking bitch!" I screamed loudly, abandoning even the slightest pretense of discretion.

The coarser Rick's language got, the more wildly I bucked against his hips, urging his massive pipe to plumb deeper and deeper inside of me.

"That Black security guard," Rick grunted. "He wanted to fuck you, didn't he?"

"OHHhhh, ohhhh yesss!" I moaned. "He... tried to get me to suck his cock..."

"Why didn't you?" Rick spat. "Why didn't you slut for him?"

"Ohgod, ohgod, ohgod, Rick," I gasped, an orgasm building inside me. "I--fuck, I almost did..."

"Why didn't you?" Rick demanded, his hips slamming into my ass faster and faster now.

"Because I--uhhhnnnn--because I--uhhhhnn--because I knew..."

"Knew what?!" he yelled.

"About your... HUGE... fat... boyfriend cock," I moaned, my tits bouncing wildly as he increased his pace, both of us nearing the point of no return.

I'd always told myself that Elsie was blameless for what had happened with Tad, but as I reveled in the forbidden pleasure of her boyfriend's massive, slut-making tool, I realized that I didn't feel as guilty as I should. Tempting Rick into fucking me like this was an enormous betrayal, yet it sort of felt like I was just getting even with Elsie in our ongoing rivalry.

"You like fucking other people's boyfriends?" he spat, his tone a blend of anger and disdain and arousal all mixed together. "You like fucking someone else's man?"

"Ohgoddd, ohhyessss, ohfuuuuck--"

"SAY IT!"

His demand sent me over the edge, and a gigantic orgasm began tearing through me.

"HNNNNNNNNNGGGG--I--I love it!" I moaned, shuddering with stolen ecstasy. "I love taking your--hhnnnnnnnggg--your big, thick boyfriend cock!"

"You gonna be my--other bitch?" Rick panted, grabbing my long black hair and pulling it back. He was in his final strokes. "You gonna be... my side-slut?"

"Nnnnnnn--I'll--I'll be your side-bitch," I moaned, every synapse in my body set alight by the gigantic tool that was buried inside me. "I'll be the--the big tits, tight pussy slut who--who gives you EVERYTHING that your girlfriend can't..."

"I always wanted... an Asian side-piece..." he grunted.

"Cum in me, Rick," I begged, the waves of my orgasm still crashing around me. "Empty that big dick and make me yours!"

"OHHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSSSSSS!" Rick screamed as ropes of cum erupted from his huge cock.

"Fill me up!" I cried, pressing my ass back into him so he could drive his seed deeper inside me. "Give me all your cum!"

"FUCK--FUCKING TAKE IT!"

"Empty your balls in me! Don't you DARE leave any cum left for Elsie!"

"Take it all! Fucking take it all!"

"She can have everything else," I hissed. "But your cock... and your cum... belong to me."

"You're a fucking side-slut now," he sighed, his strokes finally slowing down. "A fucking cum-stealing little side-slut..."

"I'll be... whatever kind of slut you want," I panted, looking back at him as he slowly pulled out. "I'll give your big cock whatever it needs, Rick."

"Damn, Lola," he said, picking up his underwear as I collapsed onto the soaked sleeping bag beneath us. "That was... SO insanely fucking hot..."

Feeling his cum beginning to move around inside me, I looked up at him and smirked.

"The best you've ever had?"

"The best I ever had," he nodded, pulling his underwear on and standing up. "Hey, wait... is that Drake?"

I laughed to myself, pushing my g-string back into place to keep Rick's cum from spilling out.

"Go find your girlfriend," I giggled. "You told her you were coming awhile ago."

"I wasn't lying," he smirked.

"No, I guess you weren't."

As Rick unzipped the flap of our tent and stepped shirtless back into the night, I called after him.

"Hey! Don't forget your shirt."

"Keep it," he smiled. "I'll come get it from you next week when we're back on campus."

...

The following day, Elsie, Willa, and I were driving back from Coachella towards LA, passing a joint around and discussing our favorite musical acts of the weekend.

"Okay, ladies, enough music," Willa said, breaking into a mischievous grin. "Time for Coachella booty roll call!"

"Oh god," Elsie said, rolling her eyes.

"I'll go first, as usual," Willa laughed. "Your girl got a little bit of action this weekend."

"Go on," I said, intrigued.

"Last night, after you all went to bed," she said, lowering her voice, "I let Felix fuck me in the back of his car."

"Willa!" Elsie shrieked, laughing.

"Get it!" I chimed in. "How was he?"

"Let just say, it's a lot hotter to hear a man cum in French than it is in English."

"Wooooo!" I said, slapping Willa on the shoulder. "You're such a Euro-slut."

"Seriously, right?" Elsie said. "You'd fuck a sausage if it spoke with a German accent."


"Okay, judgement, but I can take it," Willa laughed. "Now, who else? I can't be the only one who caught some dick at Coachella."

"Well, actually," I giggle.

"Lola Bunny," Willa smirked wickedly. "Talk to me, honey."

"Well, I... this guy fucked me in our tent last night while all of you were still out."

"Who was he?" Elsie asked.

"We actually met on Friday night, and I thought he was pretty hot," I said. "But he didn't make a move on me until Saturday."

"How was the dick?" Willa asked.

"He was... very gifted," I said, licking my lips. "I would totally fuck him again if I had the chance."

"There's always next Coachella," Elsie joked.

"I don't know if I can wait that long," I said.

"And what about you, Little Miss In A Relationship?" Willa said, cocking an eyebrow. "You're awfully quiet."

"Rick smoked too much both nights and passed out," Elsie pouted, shaking her head. "I can't believe I brought my boyfriend to Coachella and I'm the only who didn't get laid!"

"He's your boyfriend, so I wouldn't worry about it," I said, patting Elsie on the shoulder as she drove. "Getting fucked at Coachella is kind of a slut move anyway."

We laughed together as the car coasted west along the highway towards LA.