Lola the Coachella Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying in my sleeping bag that night in the girls' tent next to Elsie and Willa, I wondered what might have happened if Elsie hadn't been there to grab my hand. I was grateful that she hadn't left me the chance to make my own choice in that situation, or even worse, let the security guards make the choice for me.

But the twisted, fucked up part of my psyche couldn't help but register that the guard had shown himself to be the most aggressive alpha male who pursued me that night, and I couldn't stop myself from feeling like that status deserved to be rewarded.

Oh well, I thought, drifting off to sleep. A video of my tits would have to be reward enough.

...

The next day was really more of the same: drinking, dancing, listening to music, exploring the festival. The only thing that really changed were our outfits.

For Saturday, I swapped my EDM raver look for a cowgirl theme: calf-high brown leather cowboy boots, cutoff Daisy Dukes, and a soft suede vest with a western-style fringe. I topped off the look with a bright pink cowboy hat and a matching pink belt. The only holdover from the previous night was my trusty Golden State Warriors fanny pack.

I could tell from their wandering eyes that both Rick and Felix were big fans of this outfit. The suede vest, a thrift store find, was actually a boys' size medium that had to have been part of a child's Halloween costume at one point. On me, however, it served quite a different purpose, showing off my midriff and hugging my body almost like a corset. It was tight enough around my chest that it pushed my large boobs together, creating a deep ravine of cleavage without the need for a bra. A single plastic button held the vest in place as it wrapped around the generous swell of my breasts.

"Mornin, Miss Lola," Rick said, pretending to tip his cap to me as I walked out of the girls tent. Elsie and Willa were taking their sweet time once again.

"Howdy, boys," I said.

"Where are you riding off to today?" Felix asked.

"Not sure," I said, sitting down on the hood of the car next to them. "I seem to have misplaced my horse."

"I'll give you a ride, Miss Lola," Rick said, turning around as if offering me a piggyback ride.

"I dunno," I said, tilting my hat back. "My trusty steed is quite the stallion."

"Think you can handle a wild bronco?" he said, looking over his shoulders and stamping his feet in the dirt.

"You ain't that wild," I smiled, giving him a little kick in the butt. "From what I hear, my girl Elsie has already broken you in."

Rick turned around to face me.

"I'd say it's more like I've broken her in," he said, running his hands through his blonde surfer hair.

"I heard my name," Elsie said, emerging from the girls' tent followed by Willa. "Did we keep you waiting?"

"Not at all," Rick said, letting his eyes linger on me for just a second too long before turning to face Elsie. "Now let's saddle up!"

We spent the next several hours moving from stage to stage, drinking and smoking weed and doing coke and listening to music. While my cowgirl outfit drew a lot of appreciative stares and some flirty hands, none of the guys I danced with were quite as assertive as they needed to be to draw me out. But there was one guy who had certainly piqued my interest: Rick.

I know that's bad, but it really wasn't my fault. He'd been flirting with me and eyeing my body up and down since we got to Coachella, and I happened to know that he was just my type in more ways than one. I knew I couldn't flirt with him openly, but that didn't mean I couldn't have a little fun.

In practice, this meant that while I was off dancing with other guys, my eyes were often watching Rick as he danced with Elsie. Whenever Elsie caught my eye, I would look at her and smile, as if she was the one whose attention I was trying to get. But as soon as she was turned away, my eyes drifted upward to her tall, handsome boyfriend.

And when I felt his eyes on me, whoever I happened to be dancing with at the time reaped the benefit. As soon as Rick's gaze turned my way, I was bending at the waist, arching my back, or dropping it low, backing my booty against the lucky guy behind me. Rick may have been dancing with Elsie, but I still wanted as much of his attention as I could get.

Finally, as darkness fell and the neon lights of Coachella lit up, I found someone who managed to briefly distract me from Elsie's boyfriend.

Like Rick, he was tall and blonde, lean and muscular with a close-cropped, reddish beard. But what made him stand out even more was the fact that he was wearing a Chris Mullin basketball jersey, a throwback to the Run-TMC Warriors of the early '90s.

"Hey!" I called, excitedly walking up to him. "Go Dubs!"

When he turned to look at me, I pointed enthusiastically at my Golden State Warriors fanny pack.

"Yooo," he said, a smiling crossing his lips as he surveyed my body. "You from the Bay?"

"Yay Area, born and bred," I replied. "You?"

"Transplant," he said, shrugging his shoulders.

"Boo," I said, making a pouty face. "So then why are you repping Chris Mullin?"

"Cause he and I have something in common," he said, stepping in close next to me.

"What's that?" I asked.

"We both know," he said, leaning in close, "when to shoot our shot."

With that, he wrapped his arm around my back, put his lips on mine, and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

Just like that, I was making out with a total stranger, and my only thought was, Finally. I'd been horny since my encounter with the security guard the night before and waiting for a guy to make a strong move on me. This is Coachella, I thought. There's gotta be at least one guy here with a big enough dick to think that he can fuck me.

Sure enough, we'd only been making out for a minute or two before Mr. Mullin lined up his next shot. My hands were wrapped around his neck, but that clearly wasn't where he wanted them, because he grabbed one of my hands and moved it down between his legs, where I could feel his hardness growing as we continued making out.

This scored him some points for brazenness, though I still couldn't tell if he was big enough to meet my size queen standards. But I knew how to find out. As he kissed me, I began to rub him through his shorts, urging his cock towards full mast. As I touched him, he groaned approvingly.

Suddenly, he broke the kiss and grabbed my hips, spinning me around and pulling my ass backwards against the bulge in his shorts. He snaked a hand around my chest and began pawing at my big, braless tits through the flimsy fabric of my tiny suede vest.

As he rubbed his bulge against my ass and squeezed my tits, I turned over my shoulder to look up at him.

"How big are you?" I whispered, closing my eyes.

"Big enough," he grunted, his voice husky with lust.

"But how big?" I asked again, continuing to let him maul my body.

But just then, before he could answer, I felt the pressure on the front of my boobs release as the button holding my vest in place finally gave way. I don't know if Chris Mullin deliberately pulled it off or whether he popped it off accidentally, but the end result was the same: the two sides of the vest flew open, leaving my big, soft tits completely exposed.

"Ohhhh shit--" I cried in surprise.

Instinctively, I moved to bring the two halves of my vest together to cover my chest, but as I tried to move my arms, Mr. Mullin yanked down on the collar of my vest, pulling it midway down my back. Now, the armholes were down around my elbows, pinning my arms back and pulling my shoulder blades together, forcing my naked tits to jut lewdly forward.

"Whoa, hey, wait--" I panted, panic rising in my chest.

With one hand, Mr. Mullin continued to gather the fabric of the vest behind my back, further restricting my arm movements. With the other, he began to cup one of my tits, rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

"Slow--slow down," I panted, squirming against the fabric restricting my arms.

"Fuck, great tits," a voice said.

I was so preoccupied by trying to free my arms from the vest and the hand mauling my right breast that I didn't realize that someone else was standing right in front of me. But as the voice spoke, I became aware that another guy in a backwards baseball cap was right there, gawking openly at my huge, bare breasts.

"What--" I murmured in confusion.

Before I could say another word, the guy in the backwards cap put his hands on my waist, lowered his face to my chest, and began sucking on my exposed left breast.

"Ohhhh god, wait--wait," I moaned, realizing that I was now topless and sandwiched between two strange men, both of whom were helping themselves to the ample pleasures of my chest.

"Yeah, slut," Chris Mullin whispered in my ear. "You like that?"

"Ohh fuck, ohh fuck, ohhhh--"

As the guy in front of me continued to lick and suck on my left tit, I felt his hands move from hips to the bright pink belt that was fastened around my waist. My adrenaline was surging wildly amid all the drugs I'd taken, and I couldn't be certain whether I was aroused, afraid, or both.

"Jesus--Jesus, ohh--wait--"

He unbuckled my belt as I squirmed helplessly against the restricting fabric of the vest.

"Ohhhh god, ohhhh--not--don't..."

I felt his hands on the zipper of my cutoff jeans, and then--

"Hey! What the fuck?!"

Suddenly, I registered a familiar voice just beyond the two men.

"Get the fuck off her!"

Instantly, the guy in front of me fell backwards, his hands falling away from my belt as he released my breast from his mouth. A moment later, I realized that he hadn't fallen, but had in fact been tossed to the ground.

Rick was standing over him, flush with anger.

"What the fuck are you doing?" he said, turning to look at the guy behind me.

"Have a taste," Chris Mullin replied, continuing to squeeze my nipple. "This slut loves it."

A look of rage flashed across Rick's face, and his fist flew past my shoulder, striking Chris Mullin in the face. Reeling from the blow, Mr. Mullin fell backwards onto the ground, holding onto my vest to arrest his fall. But the cheap, flimsy material tore as he fell, ripping my top completely in half.

"Whoa, that was... wow," I panted, attempting to cover my tits with my hands as the tattered remains of my vest fell to the ground.

As I came to my senses, I looked around to see that a circle of people had formed around us, all of whom were leering at my topless body.

"Show us your pussy!" someone yelled from the crowd.

Wordlessly, Rick pulled his t-shirt over his head and handed it to me.

"Put this on," he said sternly. "Let's go."

In a daze, I removed my pink cowboy hat, took his shirt, and pulled it quickly over my head.

"C'mon," Rick said, taking me by the hand and leading me out of the circle.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Back to the tent," he said.

"Where's Elsie?"

"With Willa and Felix," he said, leading me onward. "She saw you go off with that guy and she was worried something would happen, so she asked me to make sure you're okay."

"I'm fine," I said, pulling on his hand. "Let's just go meet up with them."

"No," Rick said flatly. "You need to chill out for a bit."

"Don't tell me what I need," I whined, yanking my hand away. "You're not my dad."

Rick turned to face me. Since I was wearing his t-shirt, he was shirtless, and his smooth, muscular chest shone in the reflected neon lights.

"No, I'm not," he said. "But you're going to do what I tell you to do right now. Understand?"

There was something in his authoritative tone that broke through my resistance. He reached out his hand.

I sighed, and then I took it, letting him lead me back to the tent in silence. No one else was around when we arrived.

Finally, Rick spoke.

"You know, you could at least say thank you."

"For what?" I shot back.

"Oh, okay, so you liked that, huh?" He narrowed his eyes. "What they were doing to you back there?"

"Maybe," I said defiantly, kicking off my cowboy boots at the entrance of the tent.

"What happened last night, that was one thing. You're hot and you like to show off your body, I get it." Then, he shook his head. "But that shit back there... that was stupid, and dangerous."

"So I guess I'm just a stupid slut to you," I pouted, unzipping the front of the girls' tent and climbing inside.

"I don't care if you like sex, Lola," he said, crouching by the entrance of the tent. "I fucking love sex. But that shit you pulled back there could've gotten you hurt."

"Okay," I said. "I get your point."

"Yeah?" Rick asked hopefully.

"Yeah," I nodded, cracking a slight smile. "Actually, it was kind of hot that you kicked their asses to rescue me. I've never had a guy fight for me like that."

"That's surprising," he said, "since you are definitely worth fighting over."

"Aww," I smiled. "You're sweet. Thank you."

Rick stared at me silently for a few seconds, remaining in his crouch just outside the tent. He had a slight crease in his brow, as if he were deep in thought or concentrating hard.

"You know," he said slowly. "If you really want to thank me, there is something you can do."

My ears perked up and a shiver of anticipation ran down my spine.

"What's that, Rick?"

He paused, then he licked his lips.

"Give me back my shirt."

I tilted my head, eyeing him carefully. I could hear my heart beginning to beat faster against the quiet night of our deserted campground, the sounds of the festival suddenly distant.

"Are you sure you want it back?"

"Yes," he said, biting his lip and nodding his head. "I'm very sure."

Kneeling on my sleeping bag, I put my hands on the ground and began to crawl on all fours slowly towards the mouth of the tent.

"How badly do you want it back?" I whispered.

"Bad," he said, taking a deep breath. "So fucking bad."

"What would you do," I whispered, crawling towards him, "to get it back?"

"Whatever it takes," he said.

"Oh really?" I smiled. Now, I was right in front of him, down on all fours. "Don't you have another shirt somewhere around here?"

"I need this one," he said, staring back at me.

"Well then," I whispered, sitting upright on my knees. "Come and get it."

For a single second, a stillness hung in the air, as if the words had left my lips but hadn't reached Rick's ears. Then, he climbed inside the tent, zipping the flap behind him.

I knelt there motionless as Rick reached towards me, grabbed the hem of his shirt, and began to peel it up my body. As it moved up my chest, I lifted my arms, allowing him to pull it over my head.

Now, we were facing each other, shirtless and on our knees, my ripe, full tits and his smooth, strong chest just inches apart. His eyes were transfixed on my breasts.

I reached out and took hold of his wrists.

"It made you angry, didn't it?" I whispered, slowly lifting his hands towards my chest. "Watching me with those two guys."

"Yes," he breathed.

"Why?" I asked softly. "Tell me why, Rick."

"Because--because you should be mine," he whispered.

"But I'm not yours, Rick," I purred, holding his hands just inches from my bare breasts. "You have a girlfriend, remember?"

"This doesn't concern her," he growled hungrily, his fingers twitching eagerly. "You're mine whether she likes it or not."

I leaned forward, putting my lips against his ear.

"Did Elsie really ask you to check up on me?"

He shook his head ever so slightly.

"She doesn't know where you are, does she?"

"No," he muttered.

"So you saw me with that boy," I whispered, licking his earlobe with my tongue. "And you followed me, didn't you?"

He nodded.

"And then, you beat him up," I breathed, flicking my tongue inside his ear. "Why?"

"To prove that... to show that you're mine."

"I am, aren't I?" I mused, as if this were all very obvious. "I belong to you now, don't I, Rick?"

"Yes," he said, his voice low but emphatic.

At last, I moved his hands forward those final aching inches, letting the tips of his fingers touch down on the soft, supple flesh of my breasts.

"Then claim me," I whispered.

As if my words had dissolved the force field between us, Rick moved on me, a low guttural sound rumbling up from deep inside his throat. His hands began to knead and squeeze my naked tits as his mouth moved to envelope my nipple.

"Mmmmm, ohhh--yesss," I sighed, feeling the warmth of his body as it pressed against mine.

With the strength of a gentle giant, Rick lifted me up and set me down on my back before climbing on top of me to remount his assault on my breasts.

"Ohhh Rick," I mewled, cradling his head in my hands as he licked and sucked my nipples voraciously. "I--I need to know..."

He grunted in response, his mouth fully occupied by my tits as he gorged himself on their supple flesh.

"When--mmmhmm--when did you know?" A shiver spread through me as I felt his teeth gently graze against my nipple. "That you had to have me..."

"Last night," he grunted, briefly unlatching from one nipple to lick the other. He moved one of his hands to my waist and began fiddling with my belt.

"You liked the show I put on, didn't you?" I breathed, electricity crackling through my body.

He finally detached from my tits to look up at me, leaving them slick with saliva. His other hand moved to my waist and finished unbuckling my belt.

"I couldn't--I didn't get it," he panted, shaking his head. "You're too hot to be such a fucking slut for those guys."

"The show wasn't for them, Rick," I said, wiggling my hips as he unbuttoned my Daisy Dukes. "It was for you."

In retrospect, it's hard to know whether this was totally true or not. The manner in which the two Black security guards had propositioned me did appeal to my baser instincts. But would that have been enough to get me topless if Rick and his big, bad dick weren't also there to enjoy my performance? I can't say for sure, but I do know from experience that having a verified big dick alpha male around certainly influences my behavior in slutty ways.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck," Rick groaned, breathing in sharply as he tugged down my cutoffs to reveal a bright pink g-string thong, the same color as my hat and belt. "Jesus, Lola, your body is unreal..."

"Elsie told me," I whispered, lifting my legs so he could pull my shorts off. "She told me about you."

Now, he was kneeling over me, tall and ripped and shirtless as I lay before him, my ripe young body covered only by a tiny, flimsy thong.

"What did she say?" he said, standing up. The roof of the tent was too low for him to stand at his full height, but even so, he towered over me.

"She said," I whispered slowly, rising to my knees. "That her boyfriend... has a very... very... big cock."

As I knelt in front of him, all but completely naked, he unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped the fly.

"She really shouldn't have done that," he said, shaking his head softly.

"No, baby," I said, reaching for his thighs. "She shouldn't have."

As I took hold of his shorts and began to pull them down, Rick reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone.

"No pictures," I purred softly, as he stepped out of his shorts. I could see his impressive bulge clearly now through his gray boxer briefs. "This needs to stay our little Coachella secret."

"That's not what this is for," he replied. Then, I saw him tap the screen a few times before bringing the phone to his ear.

I lifted my fingers to his waist, grazing them slowly over his bulge, cupping and feeling its weight.

"Hey babe," he said into the phone, loud and cheerful. Then, he looked down at me. "Where are you?"

On the other end, I could hear Elsie's tiny voice.

"I've been looking everywhere for you!"

A heady, electric surge shot through me. This was a new kind of taboo that we were breaking. I'd had sex with married men before, but they were always the ones who had taken the initiative and coerced me into submission.