Lola's Collaring

Story Info
Starting a BDSM relationship with a beautiful sub.
2.6k words
4.3
11.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a true story. I'm writing it for my girlfriend's birthday who is into BDSM as much as I am. Enjoy.

I met her on a warm day in the late fall of the pandemic. We were both masked but she drew me in for a hug anyway. It was our first date at an upscale local restaurant. I connected with her on a dating app, and though dating during CORONA is a masterclass in awkwardness, that night was smooth like her legs.

"I'm a hugger," Lola announced, and embraced me with her long limbs and hourglass figure, her pert breasts pushing into my chest. After commiserating over sushi I knew I would ask her for a second date. And a third. And a fourth.

On the fourth date I cooked for her and we cuddled on the sofa in front of a television show. "If you keep this up," I said locking eyes with her, "we're going to have sex tonight."

"Yes I know." She replied.

"OK." I kissed her confidently, "Consent is very important in these types of situations."

Lola replied "Yes, that's why I'm here." So I forced my hands around her gorgeous body, aggressively until she moaned and shook with pleasure.

That night we screwed. I choked her lightly and slapped her ass and she enjoyed it. I held her arms down while I penetrated her. It was rough but tender sex, and after exhausting ourselves, Lola asked me what I wanted in a relationship. The sex was so good I told her what I knew she was thinking: "I want to tie you to my bedpost and fuck your brains out all the time." I could see in her pretty little eyes just how turned on she was by that.

A few days later she told me what I could have already guessed. Lola sent me a BDSM picture on Instagram and it was obvious. Lola liked being submissive and pushed around, and she liked sucking dick. She was, in not so many words, a submissive bitch who wanted discipline. She was turned on by being tied up and fucked, so I drew a picture of her tied down wearing a dog collar. She responded with the heart eyes emoji. Later that night I bought her a leather collar with a golden leash and texted her, "I bought you a toy so you know your place."

Later in the week I invited her over for a date and then her collaring ceremony. When I do something, it's not half assed. It's the full thing. So to teach Lola her roles and responsibilities, I wrote her a very binding sex contract, it was a typical collaring ceremony that Lola needed to go through before I took her as my sub.

The document itself covered some mushy stuff like that I love her and that I promise to never kink shame her, and to never use her submission as a weapon. But also expectations. I have standards for how my bitch acts and performs, both in public and private, and some of the big agreements of the relationship are that I'm going to make certain decisions from now on. If she does things that aren't satisfactory to me, she will have her ass slapped repeatedly until it's red and painful to sit on.

So we're kissing on the sofa and I say to her, "Lola, in my room I have a very special gift for you. I know you want to be my bitch, and I'm ready to degrade you and turn you on so much you'll do anything I say. I want you to meet me in the bedroom in five minutes and think about how much you want this. There's no going back." Lola nodded and did exactly what I said.

After the elapsed time, I entered my room with a box and a contract. She was in underwear, beautiful curves spilling out of her bra, and dark luscious eyes ready for submission, and though slightly frightened by the prospect of what was about to happen, I reassured her.

"Lola, are you ready for your collaring ceremony?" I asked her, putting down the box and holding her hand.

"Yes." She said, her voice quivering with lust.

I retracted my hand and stopped the ritual, sternly admonishing her. "You need to say 'yes, Sir.' because we are not the same here. I am your Dominant and you are my submissive. And if this is what you want, you need to address me properly," I paused. "Are you ready for your collaring ceremony?"

"Yes Sir." Lola said, and the reality of what was about to happen hit her. She swallowed, pupils dilated.

"I wrote you a contract and you need to read it and sign every line. Do you understand?" I said slowly and forcefully.

"Yes Sir," Lola said, her timid voice barely audible over her beating heart. This beautiful creature was about to sign her sexuality to me and she needed to know it was real.

"Read and sign," I gave Lola the document and a red pen and she read. She was already so turned on I wondered if the bedsheets were soaking wet beneath her pussy.

"Sex whenever SIR wants it... Blowjobs whenever SIR wants it... Must tell SIR when you touch yourself... Discipline whenever SIR deems necessary... Eye contact only when SIR wants..." As she was reading and mumbling some of the terms, I began to open the box to her brand new leather collar. It was from a high end sex shop in Los Angeles and the weight of it was formidable. It smelled dangerous, a thick leather smell. I wanted a leash and collar that she could be walked in, privately or publicly. I wanted her to know who is in charge, and to one day brag to her friends about how much I care about her kink. There was no mistaking this as anything other than a collar for a submissive bitch.

When she finished reading, she licked her lips and swallowed again. There was nothing for her to say anymore because she was no longer in control at all. The whole collaring ritual is less about the collar (though her collar is pristine) and more about the acknowledgement that in this domain she is not equal. From now on, Lola has forfeited the right to make sexual demands and I will treat her as a sex object. Apart from stopping me with our safe word, Lola has no authority over the bedroom. If I so choose, I could demand she touch herself to this very story and take pictures of her in heat.

The hottest thing about Lola's kink is that all of this degradation reinforces her arousal. Spitting in her mouth makes her horny. Slapping her ass turns her on. She will listen and do things obediently because the blood has left her brain and is floating around her pussy and clitoris, like a bimbo. My bimbo. When I rub her the right way, like a genie bottle, she'll do whatever I wish. And I love that about her.

Out of love I coach Lola through the whole collaring process, and even afterwards when I make her take my dick in its entirety. I say "Good girl," cooing because she's a good little bitch who needs encouragement, and that's ok.

After she signed the contract in red, I told her, "Get on your hands and knees."

Lola crawled into tabletop position, on her hands and knees, ass out in the air, tits hanging free. And I put my hand on the small of her back and let her know it's time to follow orders, "Touch yourself." I say, and she does.

"Do you realize," I say to her, "I've barely touched you and you're soaking wet." I smile and whisper in her ear, "just knowing you're my bitch is foreplay enough for you."

Lola started breathing heavily and I grabbed her by her hair, "Look at me." My beautiful bitch looks at me, "Who's in control here?"

"You are," Lola said moaning, touching herself. I yanked her hair and slapped her ass hard, leaving a mark. "What?" I said sternly. "What did you call me?"

"You are Sir," Lola said in a whine, her fingers dancing on her pussy and her eyes rolling back.

"You are going to orgasm for me well before I even think about entering you. Do you understand?" I held her head up like a prisoner, she could barely talk - her pleasure level off the charts.

"Yes Sir," she mumbled.

"Did you touch yourself without me?" I asked her, one hand on her ass, the other gripping her hair. "Over the last week, did you touch yourself without me around?"

"Yes Sir," she was vibrating with pleasure and I didn't care. This night was far from over.

"How many times?" She looked away to count in her head, "Look at me." I slapped her ass again. "Do you see me holding the leash?"

"Yes Sir," She moaned, lost in pleasure, "Three times."

I slapped her again, "Three times, what?"

"Three times, Sir!" She blurted out. Her beautiful round ass growing redder with every slap. The red marks weren't enough for me though. I wanted to see my handprint on her whole ass like a branding. If she looked at her ass in the mirror the next morning, I wanted her to know why every response is answered Sir. This is called behavioural reinforcement, and I wasn't done.

"You touched yourself three times without me. I think I need to slap your ass three more times."

Lola burst out in moans. She was experiencing her first orgasm as my bitch, and she didn't tell me, she just went ahead and did it.

"Lola did you just go off?" I asked her.

"Yes Sir," she said.

"Did you have permission to orgasm?" I spat in her face.

"No Sir." she whined.

"No. You didn't have permission. And that's disobedience. I was going to slap you three more times, for each time you touched yourself without me, but we're going to double that now. Six more ass slaps for my little bitch. Do you understand little bitch?"

"Yes." She said, biting her lip. And I slapped her in rapid succession.

"Yes, Sir!" I spat at her again, turning her ass into fireworks as her eyes watered but she was still so turned on. "I'm done with this position Lola, you've degraded yourself enough. Now we're going to tie your arms to the bedpost and I'm going to have my way with you. Go lay on your back. You don't get to use your hands anymore."

Lola turned to lay on the bed sheets and I admired my handiwork, her round butt was lacerated with handprints. She wanted to be treated subserviently and she got it. Under the bedside light I noticed her face flushed from the intense eroticism and embarrassment she had endured. "It's ok baby," I cooed softly, caressing her, as one might console a lover, "you wanted this and I love you." She nodded and I reassured her more, "I'm going to take very good care of you. But first we're going to tie you up. Do you understand.?"

"Yes Sir," she demurred.

"Good girl. Now give me your arms."

Lola gave me her slender arms and I tied them together with a silk work tie, then I affixed them to the bedpost. "Do you think you deserve my dick?"

She nodded, "Yes sir."

"I don't." I heard myself say, and I pushed her back and entered her vagina with my fingers. She began moaning again, as I lightly played with her clit. After a few moments there I worked my way into finger-fucking her, slowly bulding with intensity.

"You know Lola," I said sneering at her, "If you're making all this noise with just my fingers, I don't think you could handle my cock!"

"Mmmhmm" Lola whined.

"But that's OK. Let's get you off again, this time we're going to do it together. Do you understand my little bitch?"

"Yes Sir," was all Lola managed to say, her eyes rolling back in her head and her hands grasping for the bedsheets. She is so cute when all hot and bothered.

"It's ok to orgasm for me, Lola. You're my subby bitch and I'm not going to stop until you go off again. You want to make me happy, right? Orgasm for me. I'll keep fucking you until you do." Lola shuddered and bucked her hips like an animal. I took back out the red pen from the contract signing and while fingering her said "Your body is my contract, and I'm going to sign you right now while you cant control your lust."

"MMMMHHHMMM," Lola moaned unable to control herself. This girl was so horny and beautiful - what a special night we were sharing. I wrote my name on each of her athletically toned thighs.

"You wont forget to call me Sir with my name on your legs, now will you?" I said. Lola convulsed with pleasure and let out guttural noises. "You can come for me now bitch, orgasm for me - I want to see it" I sneered, tossing the red pen aside and holding her head.

"MMHHHHMM" she wailed in the throes of passion. Then her breathing regulated. We were only at orgasm number two, and I wanted to see at least three that night.

I grabbed a condom from the side drawer and rolled it on my dick. "I'm ready to enter you," I told her and she looked back at me, exhausted, flooded with dopamine and serotonin from the last orgasms. "But first you're going to have to beg for me. Do you really think you deserve this cock?" I held her head with my hand and made her stare into my eyes. "Do you deserve this?"

"Yes Sir," she gasped, "Yes Sir, I've been so good."

I laughed at that. "You orgasmed in front of me without permission. You forgot to call me Sir. I don't think you deserve it at all, Lola, my little bitch, this is not going to be nice and gentle sex. Do you see your collar? You need to get your shit together. You're my subby bitch now and I want you to know it."

"Mmmmmm Ooohhh," she wailed as I entered her the entire way in and felt her tight vagina stretch around me. She inhaled sharply. I held her neck and began fucking her. "I'm going to cum when I want to. That may be in ten minutes or it may be an hour. I may turn you on your stomach so I can fuck you doggy style and slap your ass more, I may pull your hair. You don't have control here. And I know you love it."

"Yes Sir. Yes Sir. Yes Sir." Lola was incoherent, wild eyed from arousal, every pump intensified her moaning until her soul had left her body drowning in pleasure.

"Breathe my little bitch," I commanded, loosening my grip from her neck. And she inhaled.

"I'm going to cum." I told her, "And you're going to remember this when you touch yourself forever."

"Cum in me, cum in me, cum in me please," She was begging for it and I did, exploding into her whatever I had left. She deserved it. She had signed the contract and committed herself to a life of lascivious pleasure. We just consummated the arrangement. She was tied to my bedpost and it was no longer her fantasy, it was her reality.

Happy birthday Lola, you sexy submissive bitch.