Lola's Friendsgiving First

Story Info
Lola loses a bet on the Cowboys.
4.5k words
4.11
17.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Lola prepared her home for Friendsgiving, she found herself placing her finest china (the ones with gold trim that her mom had given her when she moved out) gently on the placemats that lay on her hard maple dining room table. The table was Her grandmother's -- maybe if her friends had known that...she shivered out of that thought.

She noted her nipples were erect and her breath had quickened. The sight of these items together provoked goosebumps on her arms and a warmth between her thighs. Lola flashed back to three years ago when she last hosted the annual tradition. She couldn't believe she kept the table after that night, no matter what the emotional significance was.

...

Lola was a junior in college; young enough to think she was bound to change the world. Old enough to know better. She craved the day where her late nights studying and her flawless extra curriculars would earn her the moment where she placed both palms firmly at the head of a large table and stared down her subordinates as they scrambled to offer anything she may find valuable.

Lola met Troy in Geopolitics class, which despite being a great student overall she still can't explain anything she was supposed to learn because she spent the entire ninety minutes three times a week drooling over Troy's green eyes, dark bushy eyebrows, and strong chin. Drooling was only sometimes not meant literally.

She was always on the petite side and her shyness around boys never helped, and so Lola had very little to connect with Troy on. It didn't take long to observe that the star logo he wore on several shirts was a football team, the Dallas Cowboys.

Naturally, when she found that out, Lola became a lifelong Cowboys fan, born and raised. The only downside to this declaration was that she had never actually watched a football game in her life. Bringing up her new-but-always-been-there fandom to her friends was her first mistake.

This group of friends were all around the same age, some a few years older and some a few years than Lola. Some were even in class observing Lola daydream in the direction of Troy. So when Lola brought up, "How about those Cowboys?" at lunch one day, the table's response was laughter. Laughter like the opening joke at a standup event. She didn't let them bother her. It was Lola's first time hosting Friendsgiving, and she wanted it to be special.

She invited all of the friend group over early for Friendsgiving to watch the Cowboys play against the Lions. The game would be over right around dinner time, so it seemed natural to have the gang over for a little pre-meal chill time. Little did she know the group was incredibly excited about this year's Friendsgiving and had the highest expectations about her hosting services.

Melissa was the first to arrive, and from the moment she stepped through the door she was a raging bitch. As Lola showed her to the kitchen she told her the long, dramatic story about how she decided to become gluten free earlier in the month and that nothing at Friendsgiving would be gluten free.

Lola didn't plan on drinking this early, but this seemed like a signal to call an audible. She retrieved a bottle from the cabinet and poured herself a deep glass as Melissa finished her lecture. Lola continued to nod at points that matched Melissa's tone but wasn't letting any more of her words make contact with her brain. Finally, Melissa paused.

"Stick to whiskey for all I care," Lola said with a smile as she placed an unopened bottle on the counter in front of her. Melissa would, and the bottle would be two shots less full by kickoff of the game, but she would appear blackout drunk.

Jeremy and Alex were the next two to arrive, together as always. If they didn't talk about nailing chicks all the time Lola would have thought they were a couple. In fact, the group joked about it a lot. Almost as much as Lola being a "prude". Getting raised Catholic doesn't automatically make me a slut, she thought when it was her time to be made fun of during their gatherings. Jeremy brought chips and dip and Alex held two cases of beer, happily. So far Melissa was right, neither one of their additions were gluten-free.

Tommy and Felicia were the last to arrive, together. Lola always was suspicious of them being an actual couple. They were the only two people that no matter when they were around each other seemed like they were always flirting. Lola wished she knew what that felt like. She again felt badly for being suspicious of her two friends. Was it so bad if they were in love and just didn't want to tell the rest of the group?

"Felicia's car is in the shop," Tommy offered as an explanation to a question Lola didn't pose. Lola nodded in understanding as she welcomed them in. As the three friends headed into the living room, the two announcers suggested the game would begin after the next commercial.

Lola saw Jeremy and Alex chugging beers from separate cases, and she now realized each case was for themselves. She laughed at the site, as she was a wine girl anyways. She sipped the rest of her glass quickly as she took a seat next to the chug brothers. Breaking her peace, yet to no surprise, Melissa yelled from the kitchen.

"Lola! I think the turkey is burning!"

Impossible, Lola thought. It would be in the oven for the next two hours. Lola ran to the kitchen despite her confidence, only to find Melissa taking her first shot of whiskey. Overwhelmed at her helpfulness, she armed herself with an oven mitt and opened the oven door with force. She closed it with annoyance.

"Why did you think the turkey was burning?" Lola asked, genuinely. It smelled good, not burnt, and it looked exactly as Lola would think a turkey with two hours left of a roast would look. Lola saw her take another shot, then rolled her eyes "it smelled funny..." She picked up the bottle Lola gave her and exited the kitchen with a huff.

"Bitch," Lola mumbled under her breath. She wondered if Melissa had been pre-gaming before she arrived to her home. Lola refilled Her glass with wine and took a deep sip. As she exited the kitchen, the walls seemed to dance elegantly around her, and she giggled when she thought about Melissa saying the turkey smelled funny.

"It's probably the gluten," she thought with a smile on her face as she joined the rest of her friends in the living room.

She was surprised to find them in a heated debate, Lola overheard Tommy tell the group, "I don't see how anyone would think the Cowboys are going to win today!" That was her queue as a Cowboy faithful. Lola calmly took a seat next to him and sat subtly, "The Dallas Cowboys have won the last three Thanksgiving games against the Lions, and the Lions haven't had a winning season in ten years." Lola winked at Felicia who was sitting across the room from her. Felicia had armed her with the research to try to get the group off her back.

Instead, the group laughed at her statistics. Even Felicia seemed amused, but maybe it was because the rest of the group was laughing. Lola sure hoped at that point she would burn the turkey. And they would have to eat every bite.

"So you think because you have a crush and looked up a few stats online that you know football?" Tommy asked with a smug grin. Lola always hated that grin. She took a sip of wine and uttered the firing shot.

"Tommy, I guarantee you the Cowboys will win today." Lola again winked at Felicia, although this time she wondered if it wasn't as subtle. Lola always had been a lightweight and this was her second glass of wine. She felt great.

Tommy seemed taken aback by her confidence. But after looking at the group, that smug grin found its way back to his face. "How confident are you, Lola?" he asked.

"You watch and see, the Cowboys will whoop the Lions' butts today!" Lola said emphatically. And then you will get to see Troy's smile in class tomorrow as he talked about the highlights, Lola thought. The highlights Lola would actually see for the first time. Maybe she would be able to make a comment to him about the game. He would be impressed. She smiled at that thought.

"Confident enough to make a wager?" Tommy said with a raise of an eyebrow, awaking Lola from her wine induced daydream. She paused to think but just felt the wine making its way to her brain. "What do you have in mind?" Lola asked as she scooted to the edge of the seat on the couch. The chug brothers made an "oooo" noise harmoniously as they opened another beer.

Tommy appeared to have trouble coming up with stakes, so Lola offered, "Loser has to clean the dishes by themselves?" Again, the chug brothers made their noise of intrigue. This time it seemed to be a little more sarcastic.

"I thought you said you were confident," Tommy scoffed. Lola rolled her eyes as she sat back into the couch and took another sip. The players were taking their places on the field and the announcer indicated the game was about to kickoff.

"Tell you what Lola, you stated your facts, but football is about gut instinct. My gut tells me the Lions are going to win this game," he said this as he pointed his beer to the television, as if Lola needed help determining what game he was talking about. She had enough. The attitude from Melissa, the fact that she had cleaned her place and cooked all the food, and now Tommy wanted to give her the business about something she had decided she liked, independently of any cute boy in Geopolitics class. It was off that energy she made her next comment, which she regretted immediately.

"Well don't be a bitch, Tommy, put it on the table."

She wasn't even sure what that meant, or if it was a saying -- but it sounded right at the time. Maybe the wine made it sound right, because after all the wine made her say it.

The group laughed, all except Tommy who studied her face. Lola never knew if she had a poker face until that moment. She didn't. Lola blushed when he said, "Loser has to eat at the Friendsgiving table...naked."

Lola felt warm, too warm. In her face, on her ears, and between her legs. Warmth, wetness, vulnerability. Everyone in the room had significant experience on Lola. She heard about it constantly, and never had anything to add -- therefore the prude jokes.

Tommy consistently and casually hinted at how big his dick was, and inevitably Felicia had to have at least sucked it, if not ridden it herself. Jeremy and Alex never stopped talking about "conquests", their most recent being the same girl, at the same time. Melissa, quite frankly, sat on more dicks in her life than chairs.

Lola evaluated her own path to innocence lost -- giving up her virginity senior year of high school, kissing a few boys in between then and now, and masturbating through trial with several too many toys that she hid in her nightstand bottom drawer. Lola wouldn't even change in the same room as Melissa and Felicia when they all got dressed up before going out for the nights. All of this led to obvious answer: no way in hell.

Yet, Lola said, as she subconsciously placed her hand between her legs to feel if her sweatpants were as soaked as she felt they were at his mere mention of being naked in front of them, "Well, Tommy, we are about to find out how big yoiur dick really is."

He found that hilarious. He was too confident, she thought. Maybe it was the hormones. Maybe it was the wine. She should have seen it all then.

For the first half Lola didn't take her focus off of the television. Cowboys were winning by ten points at the half when Lola finally turned to Tommy. She also hadn't taken a sip of wine since the game started, and maybe her buzz was starting to wear off because she was now realizing she had made a stupid bet. Despite the score, Lola still felt vulnerable. Her friends, unlike herself, had been drinking heavily throughout the first half. It made her believe she may have been the only clear minded one now.

"I will let you out of the bet if you never make fun of me for talking about the Cowboys. Never."

Tommy thought for a moment. The Lions were down 10 points, and even Lola knew that wasn't nothing. Yet he shook his head in disapproval.

"I'm a man of my word, Lola, and not making fun of you wouldn't be any fun. Plus, I'm more confident now than I was before the game," he said as he sipped his beer coolly. Queue the smug grin. That was the last straw. Lola had offered him an out and he was too stubborn to take it. He still mocked Lola as a result of her mercy. He must have seen her face was red with anger.

"Unless you are nervous you will lose?" he said in an antagonizing tone.

"Scoreboard," Lola reminded him. He was full of shit. She felt more sure of that than ever.

"Well then, why won't we up the ante?" he asked cutely. The loser was going to be naked for the first time in front of all their friends, how much higher could the stakes get? Yet, Lola noticed the wetness between her thighs at his mentioning a riskier punishment. The tingling had started as well.

"Bet," Lola responded calmly.

"Loser not only has to be naked at the dinner table. They have to be naked ON the table, with the rest of the spread, if you will," he seemed to seduce Lola with the offer like the devil himself. There was no backing down now. He may not agree to not making fun of Lola, but he wouldn't be able to make fun of Lola after he spent Friendsgiving spread naked on the table with the roasted turkey and the sweet potatoes.

"Deal, but if you get your dick in any of the food, I'm not eating it," Lola said as she turned back to the television. Tommy chuckled in amusement as Felicia looked at him with disapproval.

The Cowboys came out of half and settled for a field goal, that made the lead 13. At the end of the third quarter the score was still 23-10. Lola laughed way too loudly and went to the kitchen to refill Her wine. She took the time to eye up her table and when Lola returned back to the living room Lola teased Tommy that he might be too tall for the table but that he would make it work. He simply rolled his eyes.

The Lions scored a touchdown halfway through the fourth quarter, and her stomach dropped when Lola realized the Cowboys only led by six points. Lola had learned throughout the game that a simple touchdown and extra point kick would win it for Detroit. She hadn't been to church ever since Huey Thomas popped her cherry senior year, but Lola assured the heavens she would return to church that Sunday if the Cowboys won today.

Lola was in a daze when the Lions scored as time expired and successfully kicked the extra point. There was no time left in the game. Lions won 24-23. The game was over and she continued to stare at the television through the commercials as if they were just as interesting. Lola gripped the wineglass so tight she thought it would explode in Her hand.

"Lola?" she heard Tommy's voice. It was gentle, like he had second thoughts now that the punishment was due. Lola turned to him, only to find his smug smile.

"Are you going to get naked now?" he asked with a big grin. Lola buried her face in her hands. She still felt a little tipsy, but not tipsy enough to go through with it.

"But I need to finish the food..." Lola argued.

"I'll take care of it," Melissa said helpfully as she stood up and left for the kitchen. Lola cursed her for now being so helpful. Lola chugged the rest of her wine in front of the rest of the group. She sat there staring at them for what felt like an hour, hoping one of them would offer her an out. No one did.

Melissa returned and said the table was set but was just missing "one thing." Lola nodded her head in acceptance. No matter how humiliating this would be, Lola couldn't back out. This was her closest group of friends, and a bunch of them had seen each other naked at this point, why not Lola, she tried to reason.

Tommy took a seat at the head of the table. Jeremy and Alex took one side of the table. Melissa and Felicia stood with Lola.

"It's okay, Lola," Felicia said as she rubbed her back gently. That was the calm before the storm. The storm was Melissa ripping her sweatpants down to her ankles and giggling, "I'll get you started." Lola tried to cover the lack of material that still remained covering her innocence. She stood there now in a thong and t-shirt. Thankfully her ass was facing away from the group, for now.

"Fine, fine," Lola stuttered. She pulled the shirt over her head. Her eyes were closed, but she could feel all of her friends' eyes on her as she stood in front of them in a tiny purple thong and blue sports bra. She knew her nipples were poking with excitement through the material of her bra, the sensation wasn't helping her remain calm.

"Which will you choose next?" Tommy asked. Lola hesitated, causing Melissa to choose for Lola. She pulled the bra from the back over her head and threw it on the ground in front of them, as if to sacrifice.

"Bitch!"

Lola was so shocked Lola didn't bother to cover her perky breasts until she saw the boys' eyes widen with glee.

"It'll all be over soon," Lola heard Felicia say. The time was now. She bit the bullet and pulled the thong down to her ankles and stepped out of them. Not realizing that the way she stepped out of her thong flashed he pussy to the entire group.

Her friends eyed her from head to toe, even Melissa and Felicia, who Lola didn't expect to look at her like Lola was fresh served meat.

As she stripped she had convinced herself she could sit cross-legged on the table facing away from the guys. So what if they saw her flat ass? Melissa and Felicia helped Lola onto the table. Lola then realized they were more prepared than Lola had been for the moment. They laid her gently on her back, arranged between the various meats and sides.

"Trust me," Felicia whispered Lola to Lola as she kissed her forehead and placed a blind over her eyes. While she enjoyed her current predicament more than she ever imagined she would, she started to wonder if she could trust Felicia anymore. Instinct jumped in and she tried to struggle to rip it off but she felt hands holding her down to the table and heard the boys complaining about the food being messed up.

Oddly enough, Lola stopped struggling.

The weight was removed from holding her to the table, but she now felt restrictions - binding over her wrists as they rested on her stomach. Her ankles were bound too. Lola felt assistance in pulling her legs up like she were in a frog position, and after a quick manipulation she realized the bindings of her ankles and wrists were tied together now!

Lola laid on her back, vulnerable. Her pussy and asshole on display to one end of the table, and her perky tits on display to all. She heard chairs move, but the rest of the room felt quiet.

"Wait, you need to ask her if she consents," Lola heard Felicia's distant whisper.

"Liz, do Lola consent?" a voice that sounded like Jeremy's asked. Whoever it was, he was standing at her bowed legs. All she could think was that he was staring at her pussy. Could he see she was wet? How much could he see from where he stood? Could he see her tight, little asshole too?

His question was one that should have evoked a hundred questions of her own and she told herself ever since that night if anything was different she may have asked even a single question in response. Instead, the wine mixed with her sexual tension resulted in Lola responded in a frustrated sigh, "I consent." She knew her own pride had gotten her here, naked and bound on her grandmother's table in front of her closest friends.

Lola could hear the excitement in the room, a shuffle and a spin, was someone clapping ever so slightly? What did Lola just say yes to? Lola didn't have to wait very long before she found out.

Something brushed up against the lips between her thighs. Then Lola heard a whisper from one of the boys.

12