Lola's Friendsgiving First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought I would have to spit to get her lubed up...but she's wet as a faucet..." She heard one of the girls tell him to shut up. An excited Melissa, much closer in proximity now, giggled that she still wanted to. An exaggerated spitting sound preempted a deposit on her pussy, and Lola feel its warmth running down her lips.

"Perfect" one of the boys chuckled. Then what seemed like almost immediately, there was penetration. It was slow before it felt deep and grew inside Lola. It was different than when Huey had taken her virginity. That was quick and was more painful than pleasure. This felt so good. She wished this was all a prank and what she felt was just a dildo. The devil on her naked should provided her a conflicting thought that maybe that's not what Lola wished at all.

She knew it wasn't a dildo once the thrusting began. It was too much power. After what seemed like several minutes of her moaning, he was done and pulled out. Huey was quick too, she recalled.

Then he began again, or was it someone different? Lola couldn't tell, the pleasure was too much. She hoped it was someone different. She didn't know why, but the more she thought it the better it felt. Her hips were sore from being gripped as an open fuckhole, but Lola didn't want it to stop. This second round he spanked her several times, leaving a stinging print on her cheeks.

During the second round, Lola felt sucking and gentle nibbles on her nipples. No one had ever done that to her. The second cock pulled out and the third rammed its way in without hardly a break at all. She knew this one was different. She cried out at impact.

"Tommy," she wailed. For a moment Lola thought it would split Lola in half. Lola cried out again, her hip knocking over a dish. As this cock thrusted deeper and deeper inside her, Lola felt a wetness under her ass and lower back -- was she THAT wet?

"She knocked over the gravy," Lola heard one of the boys laugh. Then Tommy pulled out. Lola whimpered, aching and exposed on her back. Then the blindfold was removed. Lola saw Felicia's adoring eyes above her. She was in her bra and panties, and Lola never thought about how stunning a woman looked like she did then.

Felicia untied her bindings and Lola stretched out on the table, knocking over everything in her outstretched path, without a care. Lola turned to the side of the table to see Jeremy and Alex, both in their boxers, gnawing on potatoes and bread -- chugging beers. Melissa sat at the other side of the table, obviously touching herself. Then Lola saw Tommy. He was naked and well hung. Lola couldn't believe how big it was, or that she had taken all of that.

There seemed to be a question in the air. He looked at Felicia and she nodded in approval. Lola simply said "Please". He grabs her hips and swung Lola off of the table bent her over it. Her elbow was in the spinach dip but she didn't care. As she took Tommy's large cock, trying not to cry out more than she could help, she noticed Felicia watching her.

Felicia watched her close friend's open mouth moans; pleasure caused by her man. "She's beautiful isn't she?" Tommy whispered in Lola's ear, with a playful bite. That's when it was too much. She wanted to feel what she now knew Felicia had felt.

"Cum inside me," Lola begged him, at first quietly. He begging grew passionately and loud for Tommy to cum inside her.

"Deep inside me"

Lola wanted to know what it felt like. He spanked her hard, and she knew she would see that mark tomorrow. Then his thrusting grew faster and harder. Once she felt the warmth inside her, she cried out. She felt it dripping down her lips and down the inside of her thighs. Lola knew she wouldn't be able to stop. He unlocked her.

Felicia smiled and got down on her knees and cleaned Lola off. "You owe me," she whispered in her ear as she took a playful bite.

The friends sat at the table, eating what remained of their Friendsgiving grub. Lola had slipped on a robe from her bedroom, and was too famished and full of thought to ask who kept kicking her foot under the table. She picked up her phone to get a notification from ESPN. The Cowboys had beaten the Lions 42-14. How is that possible? The group was silent when she brought up her discovery.

"It's like we watched a whole different game," Tommy said with a grin. Lola sat there annoyed for a moment, her friends had clearly tricked her, but was she mad about the result? How could she be? Finally, a different thought came to her.

"Where's Melissa?" she asked the group. Felicia seemed to be as clueless as her. Tommy smiled. Jeremy nodded towards Alex. Lola then noticed Alex's eyes rolling to the back of his head. He smiled and pointed below the table.

...

For the next several years, no one would mention the word "stuffing" or "filling" at Friendsgiving meal. Maybe if no one mentioned it they could keep acting like it never happened at all. This Friendsgiving would be no different.

12