All Comments on 'Lola's Friendsgiving First'

by blue_feather

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
arc145arc1456 months ago

We need more Lola

threeman45threeman455 months ago
Two seconds of research

It's only been a tradition since before you were born. But the Lions and Cowboys would never, and WILL never play one another on Thanksgiving. The Lions play in Detroit EVERY Thanksgiving since 1934! It's often referred to as the early game.

Then the cowboys play, in Dallas the second game.

And a third was added in the 2000's.

So literally you could have chosen ANY other team, and your story would make sense.

It was a struggle to get to that point, as your writing just rambled and bumbled on back stories.

I gave it a 2

LygotLygot5 months ago

Very fun story!

Would love to hear more about Lola, but also hoping we'll get the next piece of Juliette's story soon too!

Jtiff56Jtiff565 months ago

To the dude complaining about the Cowboys not playing the Lions on Thanksgiving: that just makes it even more clear that the friends had this whole thing planned. Author states in the beginning that Lola just took interest in football because she was interested in a guy. She wouldn't know that the Cowboys don't play the Lions on Thanksgiving. But her group of "friends" totally would. And would know that they could use her naivety to take advantage of her to break her out of her prudishness.

Of course.. then the author ruins it by putting the "real" score at the end of the story.. should've had something saying that the Cowboys didn't even play the Lions and that would've fixed it.. aww well. Still a good story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous