Lolita Cosplay Gone Bad

Story Info
TS girls dress as sweet lolitas, have fun and get punished!
5.8k words
4.24
16.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sexual situations.

*

One of the best things of having good friends with same interests is that you can share with them even your most secret pleasures. No judgment there, maybe a little tease, but that's ok after all; it's part of the fun! It was not long since I moved to the city when I met Cassie. Her name is short for Cassiopeia, like the constellation and also a great name for a dominatrix I think. Well though, Cassie is more the submissive type, like me, and furthermore she shares my love for cosplaying, so you can imagine we do not miss the chance to present ourselves, the best cosplay duet: Cassie and Lucy! on our city's yearly Comiccon. A round of applause here ladies and gentlemen! Ok, we're not number one, but boy we're good!

This year's theme? Sweet Lolitas. Of course in the Japanese way, the super girly, with the frills and the bows and the lace and the pastel colors. We're sure to be teased, even by the nerds at the con, but that's ok, we totally wanted to do this for a long time. Yes, we are adult "ladies" who like to dress like little girls from Japanese manga. Of course if we went as Wonder Woman and Black Canary like last year, we would be surrounded by drooling teenagers wanting to take a picture. These are so sexy and popular, but a girl is a girl at heart, and loves pink and lace and being pampered like a princess. Long story short, we spent three months in preparations, in getting all the materials from local stores and online, then sewing, then modelling and fixing the little details. Cassie would come to my place so we could help each other dress up.

I found my dress, well its plain version, surprisingly at a local store. It was a good quality, cotton fabric, pink dress, with super cute drawings of animals, such as rabbits and horses, and other drawings like candies and children toys. Its length was a little above the knee. It also had puffed shoulders and ribbons to be tied in bows behind the waist and neck. I further embellished it by adding white lace at the hem and sleeves and putting a lot of sparkling bows and sheer white tulle netting on the inside. I carefully picked some white frilly petticoats to give it volume and make it flutter outwards even more. The dress already came with a pink frilly headband that was marvelous by itself. I decided to do my hair in buns, on either side of the head and tie them with long cyan ribbons in odango style; it's something like Sailor Moon's hair, which is a good picture of the result as I have long blond hair too. As for the shoes, I got my hands on a super pretty pair of pink mary janes with medium-high heels that technically make them platforms.

Cassie's dress was magnificent. She got a light blue dress with a corset that had flower-like patterns all over and big bows on the waist, the bosom and the back. Her dress was quite shorter than mine and covered just up her mid-thighs, so we made sure that the frilly petticoats underneath would keep her knickers private to the eyes of nerdy teenagers. Did I mention her dress had a beautiful double lace trim in black and white? It also came with a fantastic hat with flowers. She had chosen a pair of white Lolita shoes, similar to mine, but with more straps. I think she was absolutely stunning in her light blue dress which by the way matched with the color of her eyes, and with her long hazel hair let down in big curls.

Cassie rang the doorbell and I greeted her with excitement, giggling like a 13 year old girl telling her BFF of her first kiss. We went straight to the bedroom, where I had laid my dress on the bed. She stroked the fabric and sniffed it; it smelled of my perfume from the last time I was trying it on.

- Super excited huh?

- Aren't you? She replied winking.

- You won't believe how much.

- Oh, I can tell. You can't wait to put this on.

- Oops, I guess that little bulge gave me away... I laughed.

- Yeap. But it's normal, she said and laughed too.

- You got excited too, huh? I asked smiling like a Cheshire cat.

- I plead guilty your honor.

- We cannot go like this. I mean no one will see it under these petticoats, but...

- Don't worry sweetie, Cassie's here for you.

- What are you doing? Don't you have a boyfriend now?

- He doesn't have to know; after all, we have done this so many times, haven't we?

- I guess girls can have their secrets. I moaned.

She unbuttoned my denim shorts and dropped them to my feet. Then slowly she pulled my knickers down and grabbed my butt cheeks.

- You're such a girl Lucy. White knickers with cherries, oh how sweeeeet...

- Stop making fun of my knickers! And what are you doing there?

- You know what I am going to do. I'm gonna suck this sissy weenie dry.

- Oh god, wait, go slower. I was moaning hard, as she went full power on me.

I lost my balance and my back hit the closet. Cassie followed me on her knees and kept sucking me all the way. I stroke her hair. My legs started trembling and it didn't take long for me to cum in her mouth. Then she stood up again, took my head in her hands and kissed me deep, pushing the cum into my mouth and kept her lips tight on mine. I was still shaky, gulping my cum, when I felt something else. She had shoved a couple of very adventurous fingers up my ass.

- You know that's not necessary, right?

- Yeah, but I like it. Now it's your turn!

She stripped right away, throwing her cropped T-shirt and skinny jeans to the floor. I unbuttoned her bra and took off her tiny thong. I wanted so much to please her. I could never forget our special friendship and its benefits, oh my. I took her hard cock in my mouth and started sucking on it, deeper and deeper. As her hands ran through my hair, I remembered these late hour rides on her motorbike. Umm, do I love her? I thought.

- Stop daydreaming and suck my clit little slut!

- Whmfm?! I tried to speak, but she held my head kept fucking my mouth.

- Yeah that's it. You're my baby, my little sis! Suck me! Suck me! Oh godddd...

She came a good deal in my mouth, then fell on the bed delighted.

- Can we dress now? We don't have much time, I said after swallowing.

- Oh yes, yes. I'm sorry honey, you know I get a little rough when I am horny.

- I know, I know. One of the many things I love about you, I kept saying.

- What? Why are you mumbling? I can't hear you.

- Sorry, hey now that our clitties are little and cute it's time to go chastity.

- Good idea! These beauties will keep our excited boy-clits tame.

- And there's no problem with our outfits either; so much frill, they can't show.

I helped little Cassie get in her cage, which was very tight and made of steel. I always love the "click" sound of a locket. Then came my turn. She led me in front of the wall and ordered me to put my hands on the wall and spread my legs, like a police officer performing a full body check. My cage was a transparent plastic one; latest model, tight, but also very comfortable. She slid the ring around my testies, then fitted my little cock inside the cage and locked it up. After that, she hugged me tight for a moment.

- Ok Cass, now pick up these knickers and bra, aren't they nice?

- Mmm indeed, and you're wearing matching ones too?

- Yeap. I nodded my hair and smiled.

- They're beautiful, but I will need a garter belt too. I'll be wearing thigh highs.

- Here, help yourself, I said and opened my drawer.

- My, my, you have like ten different sets? Aren't you the lingerie lover!

- Come, let me fasten this.

Now with our delicate, white, lacy lingerie on, we moved quickly and laid all clothes on the bed. Having all work done in the morning - nice warm bath with salts, smooth shaving, applying moisturizing lotion all over my body and painting my nails -- there was not much left to do than makeup. Some foundation in a paler tone, blush, a little mascara, pink glitter eyeshadow, highlighter and of course a bright red lipstick. Cassie and I did each other's makeup and hair like pros.

I carefully put on the white frilly petticoats and straightened them. Cassie helped me into my dress and tied the ribbons in big bows behind my back and neck. Then I put on a pair of white lacy ankle socks and my high pink mary janes with the little bows. You can't get any more girly than that! Oh wait, I wasn't finished yet. I had bought a pair of white lacy gloves that were tied with a pretty red ribbon around the wrist. Cassie tied those in bows for me. After that, I handed her a pair of translucent white stockings. She slowly slid them up her thighs and I secured them with the garter belt straps. Then she put on the petticoats, I helped her get into her dress and tied the dress' corset nice and tight. Her dress was just covering the straps of her stockings when standing, which was probably a bit too sexy for a sweet Lolita, but she was looking amazing. Especially with the shoes on and the beautiful hat that coved the back side of her head, holding itself by a satin ribbon tied below her chin and letting her long curls flow naturally, further complimenting her face. She wore pearls and I wore red hearts as earrings. We never realized the time until the doorbell rang. Cassie's boyfriend, Tom, and a friend of his would come to pick us up. They would dress up too for the Comiccon, but they would pick Justice League heroes instead.

- We're coming! I shouted.

- Hey wait, said Cassie. Look!

We looked at ourselves in the mirror. Our outfits were looking way better than we could have imagined. The dresses were absolutely enchanting on our petite figures, which looked so impeccably pretty with certain sexy hints. It must have been the prettiest outfit I had ever worn. We kept admiring ourselves until the doorbell rang again and we knew we had to go. We picked up our purses; not to mention they also had bows, as well as the cutest lolita umbrellas you could find online. You'll be right to think we went a little too far, but once you decide to do something, you have to go all the way and enjoy yourself wholeheartedly.

- Finally ladies! We've been waiting for ages down here, said Tom, annoyed.

- Oh come on baby, a girl needs time to get pretty, answered Cassie.

- That's true! I helped Cass, grabbing Tom's other hand and giving him puppy eyes.

- Ah, anyway... Let me present you the mighty Captain Marvel! Tom announced.

- Hi ladies, I'm Sean. At your service my damsels! He shouted.

- Nice to meet you Captain Marvel, I mean Sean! I'm Lucy.

- Sean! Great! You're into cosplay too, said Cassie.

- My boy Tom, the Green Lantern, talked me into it, Sean responded.

- Time to go now, cutiepies or whatever you are, said Tom, laughing.

- It's Sweet Lolitas and it's all over the Japanese culture you idiot, said Cassie.

- Aww, let the girls be 3 year-olds if they want Tom, Sean laughed.

- Don't listen to them sis, we're going to get a lot of teasing in the car, but eventually they will move on. Also Sean is not bad, is he? Cassie asked.

- No he isn't, he's kinda cute I think, I whispered.

- Good! said Cassie, giving me an air kiss and holding my hand up to the car.

The Comiccon was a long way to drive this year; change of venue due to high running costs. That meant we had to drive for about an hour to get there. It was a municipal hall near the city harbor, which rarely hosted any events these days, mainly because it is so far away from the city center. It was certainly not a great place, but it was full of people enjoying themselves. Sean parked the car and immediately got off along with Tom and they politely opened the doors for us.

- It's proper for two fragile damsels like you to be escorted by fearless, righteous men, right Captain Marvel? Tom asked.

- Yes, Green Lantern, I will be their guardian from all evil forces, replied Sean.

Without losing any time, our heroes took us by the hand and led us inside the building. They paid for our entrance tickets and walked us gloriously around. Tom and Cassie were all kissing and laughing. They are happy together and Tom was very accepting from the beginning, so he knows about me and I'm sure he has told Sean as well. That makes tonight's a double date, I thought, as it was the first time I had met Sean, who was single and was convinced by Tom to come along. I admit he looked quite handsome in his Captain Marvel costume. It felt good holding his hand. He didn't let go most of the time, and got his hand around my shoulders at every opportunity. He was good to discuss with; we talked a lot about each other that night. Nevertheless, there was something bothering me that I couldn't define or explain somehow. I was there laughing with him and all that, but couldn't feel very comfortable for some reason.

A little later we left Captain Marvel and Green Lantern with Cassie, in order to go around and let people take pictures with us. All the little girls loved our dresses and said we looked like princesses. Even some boys liked them too. Others asked us to marry them. How cute is that coming from 6 year olds! All kids were so nice and cute, we sat with them for hours and played along. We also took pictures with teenager nerds, who most of the time tried to get their hands on our special places, but okay, you got to take the good with the bad, right? After all I love being admired by people, even by the ones who stare at me, ready to start drooling or something. It feels so good to be attractive and sexy. Our costumes were not really sexy, but I guess lolitas are a common fantasy for men. Don't think we didn't have our "fun" too. There were some really handsome cosplayers around, ready to save us from the threats of evil and take a picture with us, as well as popular writers giving us priority on the lines for an autograph. We bought collectibles, ate delicious snacks and played games; it was a great time and we stayed till closing hours.

Me and Cassie were feeling so exhausted after taking like a thousand pictures with the crowd, playing with kids and standing in lines to buy memorabilia and collectibles, that we decided to rest for a while before leaving. The guys came and sat with us. Tom and Cassie were soon making out, as nearly all people had left, while I went to the ladies room to fresh up and avoid any possible advances from Sean. I carefully fixed my hair and dress and put some new lipstick on, then went to find the others. Unfortunately, Sean had some other plans. He was waiting outside the ladies room and when I came out he grabbed my arm and led me to men's room next door.

- Hey Sean, what's all this?

- Come on sweetie, won't you give a kiss to your hero? he asked and pushed me to the wall and kissed me deep while holding my hands tight against the wall. You like that don't you? he continued. I know you do and I know you want more. Tom has told me everything about you and I knew from the first moment I saw you today that there's a real cockloving slut under all these frills and bows.

- Wait! I tried to protest, but he closed my mouth with his hand and continued.

- Sssshhhh don't talk, Captain Marvel will give you what you deserve little slut!

He pushed me down to my knees and violently forced his cock to my mouth. He held my head with this hands and started fucking my mouth hard. I was slapping his thighs to let me go, but couldn't get away. A few moments before climaxing he let his hands loose and I managed to pull back and stand up. He tried to grab me again and I kicked his crotch so hard he screamed. I took the chance and quickly ran away towards Cassie and Tom. I took her to a backstage area, completely upset and out of breath.

- What's going on? You saw a ghost or something?

- That asshole Sean... He suddenly dragged me to men's room and shove his cock down my throat, just like that! Can you believe it? He thought I am this cocksucking slut who sucks everyone's dick and can't get enough. How did he get this idea? He said Tom had told him everything about me, what the fuck?

- No, it can't be, Tom is not like that, he wouldn't talk shit about you, he is a good guy. Maybe Sean is just a huge asshole, after all I don't know anything about him.

- ...

- Hey there, don't cry, come on now. It's no big deal, I understand you're upset.

- It's just... I never expected that, I got scared and went crazy.

- Yeah, how couldn't you? Anyway, are you ok now? We need to leave.

- No, I don't want to see his face, I kicked him to the balls and ran away.

- You did what? I can't believe you. Why did you have to do that?

- I just panicked, ok? I'm the victim here, remember?

- Anyway... just get yourself together and let's go, I'll sit with you on the backseat.

I wiped my tears, checked my mascara and took Cassie's hand to the exit. No one was in the building and a janitor came after us and shouted that we should leave immediately. The event was over and we could not stay there. We quickly walked outside, but no one was at the parking lot either. Could it be that the guys had left us behind and left? Cassie called Tom and asked him where they were.

- Hey babe, we had to leave, Sean was very angry, he said he tried to kiss Lucy and she kicked his balls and he was taking his car and leaving right away. What the fuck Cassie? What's wrong with your friend? I can't believe what a bitch she is.

- Hey watch your mouth. He attacked her! What did he think??? Anyway, get your asses back here and pick us up. How are we supposed to leave? Hello? Can you hear me? Anybody's there?

- What's up? What did he say?

- Nothing, my phone is dead. Try and call him from yours.

- Ok, let's... Shit. I have no signal.

- Great! How are going to leave now? No one's around.

- We'll find a way. It could be worse. At least it's not raining.

- No funny lines, ok? Couldn't you just give Captain Marvel a blowjob?!

- ...

- Okay, we got to find a way to get back to the city and quick. I don't like this place. It doesn't feel safe and we are dressed like this. Come, let's walk down the street, there's got to be a bus stop somewhere or we might find a taxi.

We walked around the building and all nearby streets, but found no bus stops neither any taxis. It was like a ghost area, and with no phones working -- I still had no signal -- we could not find our way. So we stood there and waited, having decided to take the chance and go hitchhiking.

We saw no cars over the next 40 minutes, until two very loud ones passed us by, then noticed us and turned around. There seemed to be 4 people in each car. The driver of the first one asked us if we were lost. Cassie and I were looking at each other hesitating, but the driver offered to give us a lift. Another guy from the back opened the door for us and politely showed us the way into the car. There was another one at the other side of the back. We got in, then the other guy followed us and closed the door. Although the car had a lot of space, given there were four people in the back and with us wearing these bulky dresses, it couldn't be more tight.

- So is the kindergarten out? laughed the co-driver.

- Haha, no it's just costumes, we were at the Comiccon, Cassie replied.

- Oh, I get it, they're like teenager fangirls said the driver.

- Shit! We took two underage girls in the car this late at night? We can't take them, what if the police see us like this? asked the co-driver.

- Umm, you can relax. We are adults. Don't worry, I replied.

- Anyway, I'm taking the long way, so we won't be near any police patrols, said the driver and continued -- You're lucky we found you.

- Yes, it's too dangerous outside for two fragile damsels, said the guy to the left.

- But, don't worry ladies, we will take good care of you, said the co-driver.

After a few moments the guys at the back started groping us all over. We tried to pull back and push their hands away, but that just made them angry, so the co-driver turned back and showed us a gun.

12