Lolita Cosplay Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- You'd better be nice to people doing you a favor. I thought two ladies like you would know their manners, but it seems you don't. Hey, you two! Make sure these bitches stay quiet back there.

Then the two men besides us grabbed our hands and tied them behind our backs, and they made sure to close our mouths shut with duct tape. After that they covered our eyes too, and things got really scary. Me and Cassie realized we were screwed big time. I was trying not to cry, but must have let a sob out, so the guy next to me slapped me on the face and told me to shut up.

After some time, that seemed like ages, the car stopped and they dragged us out. They grabbed us by our arms and led us inside a building. I remember going down a lot of stairs to some sort of dungeon, but we had no idea where that was. When we got there, they closed an iron door behind them and took our blindfolds off. The room had nothing but a king size bed and the walls were covered by this material found in recording studios, that doesn't let the sound pass through. That scared the hell out of us, as we realized these guys were pros, in whatever they did down there. A few moments later, a woman that seemed to be the boss' girlfriend came in.

- Hey, what kind of sluts are these? Haven't I told you not to bring trash with you? she asked him, never mentioning his name. In fact, no names were mentioned the whole night.

- We found those two hitchhiking near the docks. I know they're probably full of shit, dressing up like that, but if you think about it, how possible is it to find adult ladies who dress like girls in kindergarten?

- You're such a perv! Anyway, I think we can have some fun with these two. She walked up to us and scanned us from head to toenails with her eyes, then continued -- So let's get them ready and I'm going to dress for the occasion.

With that said, the four men prepped us for what seemed like a BDSM situation; they kept our dresses on, but put leather cuffs on our wrists and ankles. They forced us to drink up some sort of roofie or tranquilizer dissolved in some low quality vodka and then put us ball gags. In about ten minutes I started feeling dizzy and weak, but kept my senses and I was aware of what's happening. The mistress came back with a leather outfit, black leather boots and a riding crop/whip in her hand. The guys did nothing more than strip naked. They were all very hung and had tribal-type tattoos. The mistress took a chair, sat with her legs crossed and let the men have their way with us. One of them took a camera and started filming the whole scene. With our arms tied and powerless to resist, they threw us on the bed and started touching us everywhere, exploring us all over our bodies. I could tell our outfits were really turning them on. They soon found out about our not-so-ladylike parts and started laughing, making jokes with each other and humiliating us in any way possible.

- I can't believe this! They are sissies, man. Female-dressing faggots. We brought real shit this time, didn't we?

- Fuck. They even wear chastity cages, look how tiny their little cocks are.

- Like swollen clits, no wonder they became sissies.

- I bet they waited there alone for a purpose. They were looking for cock.

- Let's give them what they want then. I'm gonna destroy your assholes bitches!

- Mmmm, I want so much to tear those little sissy assholes apart, said the mistress.

- Hahaha, let us have some fun before you take them on.

- So, what do you think, two on one? I want the one with the pink dress first.

- I have a better idea, tie their arms together behind their backs. They will be like two in one and we can all go on them together.

- Four on one! Hahahahaha.

So they did. Then they removed our gags and put their cocks in our mouths, while the other two started shoving fingers in our assholes.

- Mmm, I can tell these assholes have seen some action before.

- Hahaha, that's right. I wonder how long it will take to fit my fist inside her.

I couldn't pay much attention to the fingers stretching me out, as I had the world's thickest cock in my mouth. It could barely fit in and I thought my lips would tear apart. Fortunately it couldn't go too deep, otherwise I would suffocate. The guy had straddled me and was face fucking me with short breaks of slapping my cheeks, as I felt another cock inside me; the other guy had swept my legs upwards and started fucking my ass frantically. It hurt so much, but he came quickly and then pulled out and switched places with the one fucking my mouth.

In that moment I was able to turn my head and see Cassie being fisted by the other two, who were excited to switch turns on fisting and stretching her ass. She screamed a couple of times, while for the rest of the time she moaned hard. After that, they entered her ass together and double penetrated her until they were about to cum. Then they pulled out and finished on her face, whereas the fat cock guy was ramming my hole and the other one was now cumming down my throat. I remember gagging and clenching my sphincter muscles by reflex, which hurt like hell.

Afterwards, they separated our hands and switched places. I saw the mistress on the chair with her legs open, rubbing her pussy satisfied with the view. One of the guys decided he would next take the one with the pink dress and the ankle socks -- that was me. The other three went on to have their way with Cassie. They undressed her and kept only her stockings on. They took turns in slapping her ass until it had almost doubled from swelling, and pinching her nipples. Following their sadistic foreplay, they all had a round of fucking her ass doggy style and then they put her on her knees to suck their cocks until they all came all over her face and hair.

At the same time, the fourth guy was taking care of me. He made me lay my tummy on his knees, pulled the skirt of my dress upwards, tore the petticoats and started slapping my ass like I was a 5 year-old girl who had been naughty. He kept asking if I had been naughty and who's my daddy, until he decided I needed more punishment. Then, he violently took my dress and lingerie off and tied my hands to the lamp hanging from the ceiling. I could barely stand on my own. He took a leather flogger and started flogging me hard with it. He began from my back and moved downwards to my already sore asscheeks and then to my legs and feet, which made me even weaker to stand, so I was actually hanging by my wrists. My front side wasn't spared; my chest and thighs got the same treatment. My body was red and weak, which was obviously a big turn on for him, who pulled me backwards to him so my feet were not touching the floor and fucked my ass until he came. Inside me.

They left us on the bed to rest for a little time, then the mistress unzipped her leather bodysuit and took it off and lied on the bed between us. She made us lick her clit and pussy and rub her breasts until she came. Her clit and pussy were feeling so fresh, her breasts were big and her skin silky smooth. I have to say I enjoyed this part. After she came, she made us get on all fours. She stood up, picked up a strapon and fastened the belt around her waist and crotch. She had placed a double dildo on it, designed to give the pleasure of fucking to its wearer too. The cock on the front side was really big, but we were already warmed up. Before fucking our asses side by side, she gave us a generous round of ass-whipping. It stung like hell on our already very sore and swollen skin.

- Now suck my cock bitches, make it wet because you know well where it's gonna end up into. Yeah, like that. Suck it hard. Two adorable sissies... I should make you my bitches, my personal maids; my maids of honor as I'm a queen myself. I like how you wear your chastity cages. You are good tame sissies, that's right. I don't tolerate disobedience. Tonight is just child's play compared to the punishment my slaves receive if they disobey me. Now I want to see assholes, show me. Open them wide, let me see if the boys have done a good job.

We spread our asscheeks wide open for her and she inspected our gaping holes, putting some fingers to get an estimate by her measures. She concluded that I needed more work, but she would begin with Cassie, as she deemed her to be the tougher one, who needed to be broken first. She said a girl who wears frilly ankle socks is always the crybaby little sister. She put some lube on her dildo and slowly penetrated Cassie's ass. She watched her pace, starting slowly, then got harder, then slow again, which must have been more pleasant for Cassie than it was with the men. In the meantime, I was kissing Cassie's lips and holding her hand. She did the same when my turn came. The mistress fucked me harder and harder as she was close to cum. She pulled my hair and smacked my ass and said how cute my socks are. She came like an earthquake inside me and I noticed my little cock dripping precum.

In the end, she decided to give her boys a last treat. She took a long double dildo and rubbed it with a thick lube. She positioned me and Cassie back to back and pushed it inside each other's ass. She sat back on her chair and gave orders.

- Now girls I want you to fuck each other's ass good, ok? I want to see stamina and hear hard moaning. I'll take no excuses. Give it hard to each other.

- As for you boys, you sit back and no touching my girls, got it? No touching yourselves either, until I say so, alright?

- Yes mistress! the guys replied in a sad tone.

It was the first time doing a double dildo with Cassie and with anybody in general. It felt so intimate and close. I felt as close as never to her. I was moaning loud for mistress and the guys, but mostly for her. I know she did the same so we could adjust and time our thrusts to please each other. I was feeling the dildo going so deep inside me, that I could feel it hitting my stomach. I was also feeling so violated, so cheap and hurt, but also extremely aroused, which made it an unforeseen experience. I swear I lost touch with reality there; I could not feel anymore; I was so done with, that I passed out. When I regained my senses, the mistress and her boys were arguing whether they should keep us or drug us and abandon us at the place they had originally found us. They had everything on video and they could publish it online if we were to tell anyone. Not that we could do much, as we had no idea who they were or were they had taken us. I looked at Cassie. She came closer and whispered to me: "Couldn't you just give Captain Marvel a blowjob?"

Did you like my story? If so, please leave me a comment or send me your feedback. I would really appreciate it! Love, Lucy.

12