All Comments on 'Lonavala'

by marq_andrewx

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
yowseryowserabout 4 years ago

Exquisite

Lovely tale, soft, exciting, gripping, atmospheric. Every scene comes alive, monkeys and metallurgy and all. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
OMG...so Hot

Wow my experience in India was virtually the same, I could have written this. My emotions were on fire remembering my Indian lover. I was reminded of his dark skin and hairy body that excited me so much...his loving attention. The days I spent on Planet Romeo finding hunky Indian men. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Pretty nice tale

Indian here. And this is the first story I've come across here which involves a foreign guy having sex with an indian. Most of the things u noted are true. The story is really nice. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A lot of this story is true?

I have been in Lonavala and I think a lot of this story is true. Many of the details are accurate but I wonder about the sex part. I have a feeling this is also a true story. I too fell in love with a white man who was a tourist in India but only after a few days, not a whole year. I was heartbroken when he went to his home country. I still wish for him to come.

Shami_DasShami_Dasover 3 years ago

I like this story. Very hot and realistic.

RobJasperRobJasperalmost 3 years ago

Loved it! Wonderful descriptions of the surroundings, the sex & the hot Indian lover. Just terrific!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story, Sir. It's not just about man sex. The connection had to be there as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermarq_andrewx@marq_andrewx
Mark Andrew was born in Wollongong in Australia. He originally trained as a metallurgist and worked in the steelworks at Port Kembla. He now lives in Petersham in Sydney with his partner. In his youth he travelled extensively in India and fell in love with the country and the ...