London, 2020

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I obey, although the tears have started and I'm terrified. Taking me from behind he's big enough to really hurt me, and he might... what if...?

But he smoothly caresses my shaking hips and thighs, as though he is calming a scared animal. This time he enters me slowly but firmly and I realise the initial assault has prepared me beautifully for the size of his rigid cock.

Still stroking my body, he murmurs into my neck.

"You're going to come for me now, Callie. Touch yourself."

With shaking hands, I begin. He remains still inside me as I gently massage and rub my clitoris, the practised movements putting me at ease. Oh. Yes. I'm wet but not too slippery and I start to lose myself in the familiar pleasure. His hands are still stroking me all over and as my rubbing gets faster so does his - the two of us working together to arouse and excite me. I moan and push my hips back unconsciously, before the discomfort reminds me how big he is inside me. It's too late. Kris starts thrusting, and his sounds tell me he is thoroughly enjoying the tightness of my cunt around his cock. I rub frantically, pushing myself towards the climax I'll need to blank out the pain. I tense my stomach once, twice; and then a flood of incredible pulsating takes me over. My shout becomes a long drawn-out scream as he matches his thrusts to my contractions, and I can feel Kris coming too, emptying into my body; violating me completely.

Well. Hardly realistic, but it proves I'm incapable of a sensible decision...I take a short trip to the bathroom to wash between my legs, showering away my wetness, then head for the front door. It's never or now.

+++

My heart is hammering in my chest as I climb the stairs. Kris has left the door open again and I push it gingerly, calling "Hello?" and feeling ridiculous, like a faux-innocent Mills and Boon heroine.

"In here," comes the reply.

I follow his voice and find the bedroom door beyond the kitchen-diner. It's closed and sporting a handwritten sign saying: 'This is a non social-distancing zone'. I burst into a fit of nervous giggles and hearing his answering laughter I open the door, not bothering to knock. Kris is lying on the bed with a paperback, wearing jeans and a t-shirt and a relaxed expression. On the dresser is an ice bucket and two glasses.

"Champagne?!"

I'm thrilled and he is clearly pleased to see my delight.

"Yes. But first..."

Lithe as a panther he slips off the bed and pulls me, firmly but gently, into his arms. We gaze at each other. Suddenly being this close to him is almost too much and there are tears in my eyes when he finally bends to kiss me for the first time. The movie kiss. The one every girl dreams of from the age of thirteen.

He holds me as I bury my face in his chest and break down sobbing.

"It's okay, Callie. You're safe. I promise."

I know there is no need to explain. These endless weeks of loneliness have been almost impossible to bear for so many people, not just me. Not just in London, but all over the world. Kris strokes my hair, waiting for the shock to subside. After a few minutes I'm able to breathe again and we kiss some more, tasting each other and enjoying the new sensations of intimacy. Then there's a lovely interlude of peaceful chatter and ice-cold champagne, lounging together on the bed, my head on his chest. His scent is clean and masculine. I'm totally relaxed and genuinely happy for the first time in months. And at this point he pulls me to him and into another head-spinning kiss.

I had noticed the floor-length mirror when I entered the room, of course, but now I realise it's leaning against the wall rather than hanging up - it's been placed there for a reason. Kris goes over to the dresser to get the ice-bucket. He places it beside the bed and pulls me into a sitting position at the foot of the bed, directly in front of the glass. It's going to begin. I'm already unbearably excited. Sitting behind me, both of us staring at our reflections, he brings his hands around to my front and starts slowly unbuttoning my cardigan. He stops just short of the top of my breasts and lowers the sleeves, fully exposing my neck and shoulders, making me look like a hammer horror virgin. Deliberately taking a handful of my hair he pulls my head back just far enough to see my neck arch and my collarbone tense. He watches me intently, slowly increasing his grip until the discomfort makes me wince and a slight murmur of pain escapes my lips. I know it's a test - Kris is completely establishing his control now, and my consent is being silently demanded. In reply to his unspoken question I don't drop my eyes from the mirror for a second as he peels off the cardigan, revealing a strapless bra in a spicy orange that I chose to complement my golden skin.

He smiles with pleasure at the sight; traces his fingers delicately over the lace trim and then back to caress my shoulders. He takes his time, exploring my upper body with his lips and hands, making me gasp every now and then as his tongue darts out to lick my flesh. As the erotic thrill of watching us make love deepens, he knows I'm ready for more. He edges two fingers around my lips then pushes them into my eager mouth, persuading me not so subtly to demonstrate my skills. I'm more than ready and suck hungrily, swirling my tongue around and around and hoping this will persuade him to let me suck his cock too. I desperately want to taste him.

His face in the mirror is showing his excitement and I can tell he doesn't want to lose control just yet. He removes his fingers, unhooks my bra and pulls me back to his chest. I'm flushed and dishevelled, lips parted. Kris smiles at my expression and I can see he is admiring my full breasts and deep rosy-brown nipples. He reaches down to the ice-bucket.

Oh god, this is going to be uncomfortable. He traces the cube across my back and over my shoulders, watching as the freezing water drips fall on to my chest, making my nipples tight with chilly arousal. I don't even try to keep still, squirming and squealing, and he pulls me back into position, eyeing me sternly.

"Don't move an inch, Callie..."

Soon I'm moaning loudly, giving myself up to the intense combination of pain and pleasure. I'm still stripped to the waist while he remains fully clothed but now my skirt is covered with splashes of ice-water. I try to stay seated obediently like a Victorian child, watching as Kris plays expertly with my breasts and nipples for long minutes, using the cold ice and his hot mouth to drive me to utter distraction. I never want it to end but I'm aching and damp and I need to feel him inside me now...now...

"Now, Kris, please...please...!"

Abruptly he stops.

"Champagne?"

+++

Kris is keeping his word - yes, this is what teasing feels like. I groan impatiently and flop backwards on to the duvet. He pours more drinks, laughing at my frustration.

When we're comfortably entwined again and sipping champagne something occurs to me.

"Are you...I mean are we... protected?'

"I'll take care of it. Don't worry."

He gazes down at me. Close up his eyes are stunning - the colour of ocean blue mixed with hints of denim and cornflower. I want to look into them forever.

He reaches down and with a casual movement unbuttons my skirt at the waistband and flips it open. I'm wearing lace pants, orange to match my bra, that tie at the hip with satin ribbons. I lie completely still, breathing hard, waiting for his next move. He seems to mentally reject something and then pulls me up to stand before the mirror, tossing aside my skirt so the tiny scrap of lace between my legs is all that's left of my clothes. In the glass the power balance is starkly obvious. A strong, handsome man, fully dressed, towering over a petite, almost naked woman. It's a gorgeously sensual image and for a minute I frankly admire my tanned curves pressed into his body.

Kris smiles and murmurs, "On your knees, Callie."

It's the command I've been waiting for. I sink to the plush carpet (silently thanking whoever decorated this place) and he lowers his jeans. I can instantly see I won't be disappointed... Smiling, I trace the outline of his cock through his underwear and then catch my breath as I pull it free, feeling it thick and warm in my small hands. He is half-hard already and my mouth is watering but I take my time as I spy him watching me in the mirror. I tease the tip of his cock with my lips and tongue, now licking hard, now kissing softly. Nuzzling into his body, inhaling his scent. As Kris begins to moan I start taking him, inch by inch, into my mouth. He pushes back my hair so he can see my reflection more clearly. I love doing this and he knows it. I start to touch my body, running my hands over my breasts. Putting on a show just for him. Well, maybe a little bit for me too. He brings his hands to my head, tousling my hair and guiding me closer to him.

"Yes...oh, yes..."

It's uncomfortable now but I want it to last longer. Shifting my position I start sucking harder, wanting to taste all of him. I think he might be getting closer...but with an expression of frustration Kris pulls me away and lifts me up easily as if I weigh no more than a rag doll. My legs wrap around him and we kiss until I'm dizzy. I close my eyes and give myself up to the pleasure. I'm aching now and becoming tired from the desperate need to climax. As his lips finally break free from mine I start to plead, hearing myself beg him to enter me, to make me come.

That look again - he's considering; weighing up the options. A smile flashes across his face before he lays me down on the bed and starts undressing, throwing his clothes off to reveal a gorgeously toned body, and drawing me into our first fully naked embrace. His skin against mine is a whole new sensation and we move naturally as one, as if we had made love a hundred times before. As our passion intensifies in a tumble of kissing, stroking and tonguing, Kris betrays his first sign of impatience and reaches over to the bedside drawer.

He straddles me, pinning me to the bed. I can't take my eyes off his huge erection; can't stop imagining what it will feel like inside me. God, I want him. Kris rolls the condom on - but instead of entering me he moves down the bed and slowly teases the orange satin ribbons out of their bows. Carefully unwrapping me like a birthday present, he growls with delight as he reveals the gift within. I wonder if I look the way I feel - pinkly moist between my dark pubic curls and full of sticky juices. I moan his name as his fingers slide easily into my cunt and his probing tongue finds my clitoris. I give myself up to him completely, sinking down into the soft bed, amazed at how the pleasure intensifies so fast. He finds a rhythm to match my moving hips. Yes, yes, yes. I never want this to stop - but Kris knows exactly what he's doing. He's licking and thrusting over and over, pushing me into a sudden orgasm that makes me cry out. As my contractions ebb away, Kris eases his fingers slowly out of my pussy and smiles down at me.

I smile back, a little dazed, but aware that the sharp climax has barely skimmed the surface of my desire. Maybe Kris sees it in my eyes, or maybe he is impatient for his own climax - whatever the reason, he doesn't waste any more time. He mounts my limp body and penetrates me deeply, pushing hard and groaning as his cock is enveloped in my cunt, still tight from my contractions. It's overwhelming. I shout his name once; twice; and then there are no words, just sounds and movement as he fucks me like an animal; the bedsheets whispering as we clench and twist; the four walls absorbing our endless gasps and moans. The more he fills me, the more I want. My cries of ecstasy urging him on, he flips me over and - yes, yes - enters me from behind, both of us facing the mirror once again. The man in the glass is virile, triumphant; the woman flushed and feverish. I'm unaware of anything except his deep thrusting and the need to orgasm again. I start touching myself, knowing how much it will thrill both of us.

"Yes, Callie! Oh yes, touch yourself, baby - come for me..."

Kris is moaning hard, matches his thrusts to my frantic rubbing. I close my eyes as I pass the plateau, unseeing in my release, and this time it's everything I want. Deep, endless waves of bliss crash over my entire body and a low, animal sound escapes me. There's a brief moment of almost-lost consciousness and I blink my eyes open to see him in the mirror pulling out of me and whipping off the condom.

Kris is panting and there are beads of sweat on his brow. He can barely manage the words.

"On your back...now...oh fuck...I'm going to come all over you, Callie."

There's a look of intense concentration on his face as, with a few deft strokes, he brings himself to orgasm with a long drawn-out groan. I squeal delightedly as the warm, wet liquid covers me.

+++

Three days later, still in a state of bliss, I open my inbox to find an email. It reads simply: 'This is just the beginning.'

12