London Cocksucker Ch. 03: Open Wide

Story Info
I Have to Suck My Way Back Home.
9.9k words
4.22
8.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London Cocksucker Ch. 03: Open Wide!

I Have to Suck and Swallow My Way Back Home

The following story continues my journey into cock submission years ago while living in London. These encounters are loosely based on experiences I had with a man named John, who I met online. I had answered his ad in the now defunct 'Men Seeking Men' personals section of a popular website: "Wanted: Submissive Cock Whore Willing to Be Used by Me and My Mates." With each of our encounters, my relationship with John blossomed as he looked for more opportunities to share me with his friends, colleagues, and even strangers. This chapter continues my odyssey as an oral submissive on an overnight train back to London, in which John has arranged for my mouth to be used again, unbeknownst to me.

WARNING: This story contains scenes with Gay Male Dominance & Submission, rough sex, piss play, piss drinking, throat fucking, gagging, and bondage and is not for the faint of heart.

We Arrive in Berlin and John Gives Me My Morning 'Coffee'

I slept the sleep of the dead that night, the gentle motion of the train car rocking me into a deep slumber. I was exhausted by the workout my mouth, throat, and knees had endured servicing all of John's colleagues, and despite brushing my teeth I had the faintest taste of cock, ass, piss, and cum in my mouth as I drifted off to sleep. I was awakened suddenly the next morning by the feeling of two heavy masses on either side of my upper body. It was John. I had been asleep on my back when he positioned his knees up against my arm pits and placed his hand behind my head, gently tilting my face up towards his crotch. He was fully dressed, but his cock and balls were out in the open as he had unzipped his fly and pulled out his junk.

"Rise and shine sleepy head! I brought you some coffee and a croissant to eat before we arrive in Berlin. But first, you need to do something for me. Open up!"

I opened my eyes and saw John's thick, semi-hard cock inches from my mouth. I figured he wanted me to suck him off once more before we parted ways and I went back to London. No, he had other plans.

"I'm afraid I don't have time for all the things I want to do to you before we arrive, so this will have to do for a parting gift. Be thankful that this is not my morning piss, which I took over an hour ago while you slept. Consider this my first-coffee-of-the-morning piss."

"Now open up, cocksucker," he barked.

I obeyed without hesitation and opened my mouth wide. John, who knew how to control me with the exquisite application of his commanding voice and his physical presence, started to sigh as he released his stream.

"Here it comes cocksucker, start drinking."

The first soft spray of piss oozed out the end of John's cock and into my mouth, the initial drops salty and harsh. As his flow steadily increased, the taste got a bit flatter and more neutral, and I actually enjoyed the warmth of the salty liquid as I started to swallow steadily.

"Lock your lips around the shaft. I don't want anything to spill on this lovely linen," John instructed me.

I made a perfect seal with my lips just past the big cockhead of his 7-inch cock shaft and he could hear me swallowing.

"GULP," was the only sound in the cabin as I felt John's 'coffee piss' work its way down into my belly. Then a pause while he filled my mouth again with piss. "GULP," and then another pause. John was patient as he slowly emptied his bladder into my mouth and he listened intently as I swallowed down each mouthful.

He smiled. "That's a good boy. Drink daddy's piss like a good whore to remember me by on your trip back to London."

I lay there, perfectly content to let John use me as his urinal, and drank the contents of his bladder. He was one of the few men I've met who I happily indulged in this favor. I knew how much it meant to him for me to be his urinal and I enjoyed doing it. Drinking another person's piss is an intensely personal form of submission that is rarely enjoyable for the flavor. It is the act itself which can be titillating with the right person. With John I savored every drop. His flow slowed to a trickle, then stopped. I held his dick in my mouth to ensure I got it all.

"I've been wanting to do that all morning," he said as he got up off the bed and zipped himself up.

"You're going to have to switch trains for the trip back and it won't leave until this afternoon. I've arranged for you to go back with a few of our admin people so you won't be alone. They've already done their part setting up the conference so they are heading back home as well. Your return ticket has the time and platform you'll be leaving from."

"Sure," I said, "that sounds great. When are you coming back to London?"

John replied, "I'll be back later in the week and get in touch with you when I need you. I may have something lined up for next weekend, if you're game, cocksucker."

"Of course, Sir. Anything to please you!" I replied with genuine gusto.

I got up, dressed quickly, and downed the coffee and pastry John had brought me. The train pulled into Hauptbahnhof station in Berlin promptly at 8:00 am. John had already packed his overnight bag and said goodbye as he got off the train with his work colleagues to head over to the hotel for their conference. Since I didn't have a bag, I sauntered off the train and found a newsstand inside the station where I picked up a copy of the Times and a cappuccino and sat down at a small table to figure out what I would do for the day to kill time. We wouldn't leave until 3:00 pm that afternoon, so I'd be getting back to London early Monday morning.

I had just finished taking a sip of coffee and was concentrating on reading my paper when I heard a familiar voice. "Well, well, well, if it isn't our little throat boy!"

I lowered my paper, looked up and standing in front of me were the two men from Cabin 18, Harry and Bill. Last night they had made me lick their sweaty assholes before taking turns throat fucking me while my hands were bound and I was on my knees.

I tried to look pleased to see them. "Oh...hey guys. I thought you were staying for the conference?"

Harry smiled and said, in a perfect Cockney accent, "We're just the blokes what make everyfing work proper-like. Me and Bill are not posh bankers, we're working men!"

I was at first taken aback by Harry's new 'accent.' Apparently he adopted Standard English when he was around his work colleagues. I was also a bit crestfallen, and thought so these were the admin people I'll be heading back to London with.

John did have a sense of humor.

"We're going to be cabin mates this evening, mate!" said Bill, with a broad smirk across his face. It looked like they assumed I would be there to service them again tonight on the return trip. Since John had purchased my tickets, I guess I would have to do just that.

"Um, that sounds great guys. I guess I'll meet you at the train at 3:00 o'clock?" I said with as much enthusiasm as I could muster. Frankly, I didn't know if my throat could take another pounding from these two.

Harry said, now with a more proper English accent, "That sounds fine mate. Me and Bill, we're going to explore the city, maybe check out the public parks where I hear many of the German girls sunbathe topless and even bottomless." He had a broad smile.

Bill chimed in, "We'll see you this afternoon, cocksucker. We may have a bit of the old English brew for you to drink tonight! Until then suck boy!"

I blushed, thinking anyone could hear the conversation we were having, but I scanned the area around us and everyone was in their own world. Harry and Bill had undoubtedly heard through the grapevine what the two Germans in Cabin 37 had made me do last night: swallow their piss. I assumed the two men would now want the same service tonight. I sighed. Sometimes it's hard to be a submissive.

After the two men left, I enjoyed my coffee and paper, and thought about what I would do to kill time before my afternoon train. I saw a poster for a retrospective of Willem de Kooning at one of the contemporary art museums downtown, so after leisurely finishing my coffee and paper, I left the station and hopped onto the downtown tram where I spent an enjoyable morning at the museum, followed by a late lunch at a café. After I finished my meal I headed back to the train station and thought about what I would be required to do tonight. John had been very clear before I left on this trip, telling me: "I expect you to submit to any and all of my colleagues. No hesitation, no refusals, however depraved."

I had meekly responded, "Yes Sir."

My fate tonight was sealed.

Sharing a Cabin with the Boys: My Role is Clearly Defined

I got back to the station at 3:00 o'clock and made my way to my train. It had sleeper cars like the Perseus. I hopped on board and found my cabin. I walked in and saw that it was larger than the one I had shared with John, and had four bunk beds instead of two. Sitting on one of the lower bunks was a handsome, dark skinned man--I guessed he was Indian--reading intently. I did not recognize him from the night before, and presumed he had not been on the train with the others.

"Oh excuse me," I said with surprise "I didn't know anyone else was on board yet."

The man smiled at me. "Not to worry my friend. So you are John's boy, the one everyone is talking about."

I stammered. "Um, yes, John's my friend if that's what you mean."

He grinned at me. "I was told you are more than just a friend. I heard that you let many of the men in our company use you last night in the most degrading ways. Is that true?"

I blushed. "Um, yeah, I was a bit of whore last night. John bought my tickets on this trip so I could entertain some of the men in your company."

"My name is Arjun, and I am one of the software engineers for my company. John told me about you earlier and said I could make use of you in any way that would excite me tonight on our return trip. Now that we've introduced ourselves, why don't you take off your clothes? I like to see my white whores naked when they are servicing me."

I stammered. "But, Arjun, what if the conductor comes by?"

Arjun gave me a wicked grin. "First, you will call me Sir or Master tonight. Second, the conductor won't be coming by until we are well on our way. Harry and Bill should be arriving soon and in the meantime, I want to test out the merchandise. Now, strip!" He said, in a commanding voice.

I looked at him helplessly. "Yes Master." I took off my shoes and socks, then stripped off my, shirt and pants, and finally peeled off my underwear. I was totally nude as he sat on the bunk and stared at me.

"You have a nice body. Just what I expect from my suck boys. Now, take off my pants and underwear." He stood up and stepped toward me. I tentatively unbuckled his belt, then got down on my knees to unlace his shoes, which I removed one by one along with his socks. Remaining on my knees, I peeled off his pants, leaving him in only his boxer shorts, the beginning of a hard-on now tenting the front. He stood there, smirking at me as I did this.

"Now the underwear, slut. I want you to see what you will be sucking and drinking from tonight."

I slowly peeled off his white boxer shorts and gasped at the dark brown cock, which continued to engorge. His cock had to be seven inches long, even though it had not reached its full length. It was smooth and powerful looking. It was framed in a deep black pubic bush and a pair of very dark-skinned, low hanging balls the size of an avocado. My mouth started salivating.

"You like my brown cock, whore? Your mouth will be spending a lot of time tonight getting acquainted with it. Now, since we will be departing soon, I want to introduce you to another part of my body." He turned around slowly and bent forward.

"Put your hands on my ass cheeks and spread them, cocksucker. You are about to eat the treat of your life: Indian Ass."

I reached up and spread his full ass cheeks and stared at the dark brown puckered hole, which was surrounded by wiry black hairs. He was clean, but he had a deep, musky, smell unlike any other I had encountered before. His asshole smelled faintly of

Cumin, Coriander, and other spices. I guess one's diet truly does dictated how we smell.

"Now lick it cocksucker. Slowly." He directed me.

I stuck out my tongue and started slowly lapping at the crack of his ass, lingering around his dark brown hole. I slavered on the crack, letting the flat of my tongue work its way up and down his meaty crevice, taking in the unfamiliar taste and smell. His ball sack hung lazily down below and moved slowly with the rhythm of my tongue.

"Ahh...that is my good little white cocksucker. If you do a good job tonight, I may introduce you to my Indian friends someday and we will have a great time putting you in your place as you worship us."

My cock started to harden at the thought of being used by a bunch of Indian men. I started to probe his puckered hole, thrusting my tongue up inside of him as he moaned. I continued my exploration for several minutes when suddenly the door burst open and in walked Harry and Bill.

"My, my, my. We can't leave you alone for a minute before you've got your tongue up some blokes's asshole!" quipped Harry, relishing his surprise entrance to the cabin. Luckily, they closed the door behind them quickly and I didn't hear any other people walking by our door or they would have caught sight of me naked, kneeling behind a dark-complexioned Indian man who was bent over, my hands spreading his ass cheeks and my tongue probing his asshole.

Bill asked, "So Arjun, what do you think of our cabin mate? He should do quite nicely tonight, don't you think?"

Arjun was moaning in pleasure as I rimmed his asshole. "Yes Bill, I think we can come up with many uses for him tonight before we go to sleep!"

Harry and Bill then sat down on the bunk opposite Arjun's to watch the show. I stayed there on my knees and kept rimming.

After about five more minutes of focused ass sucking, Arjun reached behind and patted me on the head. "That will do for now, boy. We have to look presentable when the conductor comes by."

I started to reach for my clothes, but Harry scooped them up before I had chance to grab them. He quickly put them in his knapsack, which he tucked under the lower bunk he was sitting on.

Harry gave me a hard look. "Oh no, suck boy. You won't be needing any clothes until just before we get to London early tomorrow morning. Now, you do what we tell you do tonight without complaint and tomorrow you'll get your clothes back."

I protested. "But what about the conductor? I can't be naked when he comes by to check our tickets!"

Bill had a ready answer for that. "That's why you'll be in your bunk, tucked away under the covers when he stops by! We'll tell him you are dead tired and taking a nap."

It was pretty clear I was at their mercy. No clothes, no way to leave the cabin tonight. They had clearly planned this out ahead of time.

I sighed. "Okay I'll get under the covers. I don't want anyone else on the train to see me naked." The three men snickered at my predicament.

I climbed up onto the bunk above Arjun's and got under the sheets and blanket. I lay there helplessly as the train whistle announced our departure, and the big cars started their journey west.

Tea Bagging, Anyone?

About 30 minutes after our departure, the Conductor knocked on our door asking us to show our tickets. I had given my ticket to Arjun, who was sitting on the bunk below me. I stayed in my bunk and pretended to be asleep as the Conductor punched everyone's ticket. After he was satisfied everything was in order, he promptly left the cabin.

Harry then made an announcement for the group. "Well boys, shall we get this party started? I don't know about you but I plan on being drained tonight more than once. I can use a good suck-off before we go down to the café car. Are you in?" Harry was grinning like a Cheshire Cat. I doubt he often had the opportunity of having a 'suck boy' at his beck and call like this and he was apparently going to milk this for all it was worth.

Actually, I would be the one doing the milking.

Bill and Arjun grunted their approval.

"Okay Cocksucker, get down here on the floor and get on your knees where you belong. You know the drill," Harry barked at me.

I dropped to the floor from my bunk. I was naked and the sexual tension in the cabin was affecting me as my cock started to engorge with blood. I guess I'll never know why, but I always get extremely turned on by the thought of being an oral slut for a group. By the time I was on the floor and on my knees, my cock was rock hard with anticipation. I was oozing pre-cum as I thought about what they were going to make me do.

I kneeled and awaited whatever the three men had planned for me while they prepared themselves.

Arjun, who was unzipping his pants and pulling them down, along with his underwear, said, "I think we should make him suck our ball sacks for a while, don't you agree?"

Bill said "Sounds good to me boys. Don't forget he's going to give us all a nice long rim job at some point!"

Arjun and Harry nodded their agreement, and the three men, who had removed their pants, underwear, socks, and shoes, now gathered in a tight circle around me. Each of them was holding his ball sack within inches of my mouth. I could smell the male aroma coming from three cocks and three sets of balls and I was intoxicated with lust.

Bill was the first up. He gruffly stuffed his wrinkled ball sack in my mouth. It was covered with pale blonde hair and his sack was fairly smooth compared to many others I had gargled on.

"Mmmm....that's it suck boy, chow down on my balls like a good whore." Bill had grabbed both sides of my head with his hands to ensure I didn't move my mouth away from lavishing attention on his nuts.

I gargled the balls in my mouth. Luckily, his sack was not huge and I could get the whole package in my mouth. I savored his sweaty male essence. I began to moan, knowing the humming would intensify Bill's sensations on his sack.

"Oh god that feels good. Did they teach you that in faggot school?" Harry and Arjun laughed at his quip. I kept to my task, lovingly gargling the balls around in my wet mouth.

After another minute of giving Bill's balls my full attention, Arjun said, "Okay Bill, you've had your fun. Time for our cocksucker to suck my balls!"

Bill reluctantly popped his now wet balls out of my mouth and Arjun immediately fed me his brown furry sack to replace them.

As Arjun looked down at me with a big grin, his hands on his hips in a pose of utter dominance, I submissively held his ball sack in my mouth and swirled the two nuts around my wet mouth. I was looking up into his eyes the entire time I gargled his nuts and Arjun had a look of contentment and control, which excited me further. I imagined a future date where he and his Indian friends would use my mouth like I was their personal whore.

"Do you like sucking your Master's balls, cocksucker?" Arjun asked.

"Yesh Shur..." I mumbled as best I could as I worked my tongue around inside my mouth, lapping away at the fuzzy package in my mouth.

Arjun gripped my head as I put all my attention on swirling his balls around in my mouth for several minutes.

Harry then chimed in, "Let's not forget ol' Harry now boys. I've got some nice sweaty balls that need attention!"

Arjun pulled his ball sack out of my mouth. There was an audible 'pop' sound and his sack was immediately replaced by Harry's red fur covered balls. I have to admit I liked the tanginess of Harry's balls--it was clear he had spent the day wandering around Berlin and his balls had a unique masculine aroma which furthered stiffened my cock.