London Cocksucker Ch. 03: Open Wide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes, Bill barged in and said it was his turn. Then Arjun. I went from one cock to the next, then back to the first again and again. I lost track of time as they kept me there kneeling and bound, using my mouth and throat to pleasure themselves. They must have fucked my mouth like that for an hour, so frenzied was the pumping of their cocks into my whore mouth. I was a suck and throat machine.

Arjun was the first to announce he was ready to shoot his jizz.

"I'm coming bitch...eat it all...take it...TAKE IT WHORE!" His cock shot out a firehose of semen, thick gobs of it clotting at the back of my mouth. I was disoriented at the amount of cum this man had just released from his balls. I was gargling on jizz, hoping it would end so I could swallow it all and fill my lungs with oxygen.

"Ahhh...." Arjun sighed as the last drops of cum oozed out his piss slit and into my mouth. I kept the huge wad of semen in my mouth as Arjun pulled his cock out. I held it there, not knowing if they wanted to see what I was about to drink. They did.

"Open up cocksucker, let's see what ol' Arjun has given you as a nice faggot present," said Bill.

I opened my mouth wide and tilted my head back carefully so as not to let any of the mouthful of jizz leak out.

"Arjun, is that a two week load you've saved up?" teased Harry. "You already came once before dinner, and yet you still produce this big glob of goo?"

"Guys, you know I always cum prodigiously. This is a normal load for me. It makes it even more satisfying when a cocksucker gulps it down with a loud sound and thanks me for the gift," he said, looking into my eyes.

I closed my lips and with a loud "gulp," downed Arjun's seed. I opened wide again to show them it was all gone and safely in my whore belly.

"Thank you Master for the delicious white man cream," I told Arjun.

"You are very welcome my little white whore. The next time we meet I think you will be swallowing loads from all of my Indian friends. They have a lot of semen and would love to use your pretty mouth to deposit their jizz."

Bill, who had been jerking his cock frantically as he watched me take Arjun's monster cum load, stepped in front of me and told me to open my mouth as it was time to eat his seed.

I opened my mouth wide to accept his thick cock just as the first splats of semen shot out the end of his cock.

Bill moaned as his explosive orgasm rocketed his jizz into my mouth. He didn't cum as much as Arjun, but it was more than enough to fill half of my mouth and, like with Arjun's semen, I held the wad in my mouth until Bill told me to swallow.

All three men grinned as they inspected this second load in my open mouth. Then, down the hatch.

Harry was the last up and he pumped his big cock down my throat just for good measure before the cream started to flow. I felt blast after blast of hot goo assault my mouth. I let it pool up before showing them the offering, then, with all the other jizz I had swallowed that evening, it joined the happy, frothy mess of white goo in my belly. I was a happy and contented whore that night. The aftertaste of pungent semen in my mouth always relaxed me and made me think I had fulfilled my purpose again.

I'll Have a Lemonade Please

I moved unsteadily to get up, as I was still handcuffed, thinking the men were done with me.

I was mistaken.

"Oh no, faggot. We've got one final present for you tonight," said Harry.

Bill stepped up in front of me, holding his now soft pink cock inches from my mouth.

"We heard what you did for Gunter and Hans last night and think it's only fair to give us the same service." Bill was smirking as he said this.

"Besides, I've always wanted to piss in someone's mouth and until tonight never found anyone dumb enough or depraved enough to do it. If you remember, this morning I told you we might have a bit of the old English brew for you. Well, it's time to drink your nightcap. Now open wide!"

Oh god, I thought. Not again. After the two Germans had made me drink their piss last night I felt queasy for a while, but it eventually went away. I steeled myself again. I can do this, I thought to myself. Also, you never know what someone's piss is going to taste like until it's in your mouth. I prayed Bill's urine would be bland.

Bill sighed as the first drops of piss dribbled out the end of his cock and into my mouth. It wasn't as acrid as other piss I had drunk. In fact it tasted a bit like warm beer. The flow picked up steadily, and Arjun held my head from behind me to ensure the target could not move.

"Ahh...that's it you nasty piss whore. Drink my yellow piss faggot and wash down all the cum you've ingested tonight."

I wrapped my lips around the end of Bill's penis and held it there as he filled my mouth. He was able to control his flow so it came out at a steady but slow pace. One mouthful...Gulp. Two mouthfuls...Gulp. Three mouthfuls...Gulp.

You could have heard a pin drop in the cabin as all three men were mesmerized watching my Adam's apple bob up and down as I gulped down load after load of Bill's piss. It was an eternity of piss and I did start to feel a bit queasy as he drained the last few salty drops in my mouth.

I had done it. Another satisfied man's bladder could thank me for my submission.

Arjun was up next. He told me that he had taken a piss on their way down to the diner car, so thankfully his bladder wasn't full. He smiled as he looked down at me. "Don't worry cocksucker, you won't have to swallow very much this time."

I sealed my lips around his cockhead and waited. For a submissive, often the most erotic moment when one is partaking in the lewd act of drinking piss is the waiting. Actually drinking the piss can sometimes be an afterthought. It is the anticipation which makes your dick hard and my cock was now fully erect as I waited for Arjun to start pissing in my mouth.

As Arjun's piss started to trickle into my mouth, I found it wasn't bitter at all. It tasted almost like tea. I held the cockhead tightly with my lips and started swallowing his warm pee. When he was finished, he told me to lick his cock clean, which I did dutifully.

"Time for Harry's piss now, cocksucker," Harry grinned as he saddled up to my face, his cock primed in front of my mouth. "We're going to do this a bit differently this time. Bill, hold the bowl under his chin."

Bill had magically produced a medium sized aluminum bowl, which he held with one hand under my chin.

"I like to see the piss flow into your mouth. You don't have to swallow unless you want to, but you are to keep your mouth wide open so I can shoot my urine into your hole," Harry said matter-of-factly.

I opened my mouth wide and waited, looking up into Harry's sadistic eyes as he relaxed his bladder.

The yellow stream blasted out the end of his cock and into my mouth, pooling up until it started to cascade over the side and down my chin and into the bowl. His piss was acrid and bitter and I was thankful he hadn't told me to gulp it down. Harry's stream was strong and unstoppable though. I wouldn't have been able to swallow even if I wanted to, it was coming out so fast.

"Ahh....nothing like pissing in a whore's mouth after you've deposited your seed there," Harry said as he relieved himself.

Bill and Arjun simply grinned and watched the spectacle.

The piss stream slowed to a trickle, the last drops falling off my chin and into the bowl.

Harry leered down at me and said, "Now swallow what's in your mouth. I want to watch you gulp it down like a grateful whore."

I closed my lips, and with a tremendous effort, swallowed the piss that had pooled in my mouth. It was awful and I did my best not to make a face in order to please Harry.

"That's a good boy," was all Harry said.

Bill had brought the bowl over to the window, and with Arjun's help they opened the window pane and he emptied the piss bowl out the side of the train.

I thought to myself: Thank god. I was truly afraid that Harry had devised a way to make me drink from the bowl.

"All right cocksucker, you can get up now. Uncuff him, Bill," ordered Harry.

I got up slowly to my feet and turned so that my back was facing Bill so he could put the key in my cuffs and free my wrists.

Harry gave me a hard look. "You did well tonight cocksucker. I will let John know that you did everything we told you to do without complaint. If during the night, however, any one of us needs to drain our balls again, we expect you to lie on your back with your mouth open so we can fuck that hole again. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Sir. I will be your cum receptacle during the night if you should require it," I said, looking into Harry's cold blue eyes.

With that, my second night on a train as a mouth whore was over. I got into bed, exhausted, and immediately fell asleep as I heard the other three men gently snoring in their bunks.

I don't know what time it was in the middle of the night, but Bill had climbed up on my buck and was pushing his cock up to my lips. I could faintly make out his dick in the darkness.

"Open up cocksucker, I've got another load to feed you," he told me.

Bill had been jerking his cock frantically in the dark and was ready to burst. Feeding time for me again.

I opened my mouth as wide as I could make it to give him a big target, and I could smell the jizz even before I felt it start to spatter on my face and into my open mouth.

Bill moaned quietly as he shot his spunk, covering my face with goo and getting several big dollops into my mouth.

He made me lick his cock clean after dispensing the last of his semen, then, without a word, climbed off my bunk and got back into his bed where he promptly fell asleep.

I lay there in the darkness, feeling the thick globs of cum slide off my face and onto my pillow. I felt drowsy with the smell of Bill's semen lingering in my mouth and on my face. A fitting end to the day, I thought to myself as I drifted off to dreamland.

Back Home Again....and John Has another Proposal for Me!

I was able to sleep the rest of the night without anyone else feeling the urge to come in my mouth, and just before the train rolled into St. Pancras Station, Harry gave me my clothes back. We all got dressed and without a word being spoken, got off the train. I still had bits of dried semen on my face where Bill had spattered his jizz in the night.

I gave the three men a wave as I headed over to the taxi stand. I got my cab, we drove back to my flat, and then I was home. I immediately fell into bed and thought about what had happened to me that weekend. The debauchery of it all. Sucking stranger's cocks. Taking their balls in my mouth. Licking complete strangers' assholes. Drinking buckets of warm semen and swallowing piss. It was everything I had imaged it would be and more.

The important thing was that I had once again proved myself to John and done everything his friends and colleagues had told me to. I felt myself coming more and more under his dominant spell. Even though he wasn't always there to watch his whore in action, he always seemed to get a report from whomever had used me on what I had done for them and how wanton I was.

I liked being John's cocksucking bitch. I wanted his friends to use me. I relished the role I had created for myself as a submissive whore ready to please in whatever depraved manner I was told to do so.

I got back into my work routine at the coffee house and the rest of the week was uneventful until Thursday afternoon, when I got a text from John. He was back in London and had another proposal for me.

"Hello cocksucker, I heard good things from my work friends about your return trip Sunday night. You did well and I want to reward you with another event I am planning this Saturday evening at my place. As you know, the World Cup qualifying match this weekend is between England and the US. I think it would be appropriate for my pretty little American whore to be on his knees servicing my buddies as we watch the game. Are you in?"

I didn't hesitate as I texted back to John, "Yes Master. Tell your friends they can use my Yank whore mouth any way they desire while they relax and watch the match. Just tell me what time you want me there and I'll come!"

John texted back and said simply, "Good boy. I hope you are ravenous for cock because this is a nasty group of guys! See you Saturday."

To be continued....