London Cocksucker Ch. 03: Open Wide

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's a good boy. Show Harry the respect he deserves and get to work on those balls, cocksucker."

I worked his balls lovingly, wanting him to feel the intense delight that a man can enjoy when someone is earnestly sucking on his balls. Harry moaned with pleasure as I swirled his ball sack around my mouth, slavering his tender globes with the proper respect only a submissive cocksucker can provide. He loved it. And so did I.

After a few more minutes of sucking Harry's balls, he announced it was time for some cock worship on my part.

Time to Suck Us, Boy

"All right boys, what say we all get our dicks sucked before dinner?" Harry was grinning as he gently pulled his ball sack out of my mouth

"I'm game," answered Bill. "I could use a good suck-off before we head down to the dining car."

"I'm in as well," added Arjun who was also smiling. "I bet he can't wait to taste our jizz," Arjun grabbed my hair on the back of my head and tilted my head back so I was looking up at him. "Isn't that right cocksucker?"

"Yes Master. John told me that I had to do anything you ordered me to tonight."

Bill chimed in, "Good boy. We knew we could count on your pussy mouth to please us."

Harry, who was standing directly in front of me, his cock pointing straight at my face and inches from my mouth said, "That settles it then. He'll suck all of us off before dinner then while we enjoy our meal we can come up with some more depraved uses for his whore mouth."

With that, he put a hand on the back of my head and forcefully pushed my mouth onto his cock.

"Open wide cocksucker," he said matter-of-factly.

I did as I was told, and let him slide his big cock past my lips and tongue until I could feel his big cockhead pushing gently into the gateway to my throat.

Harry moaned with pleasure as I concentrated on relaxing my throat to let his serpent work its way down my gullet.

Once the full length was in, he started to gently sway his hips in and out, letting his cock move into and out of my throat. I was breathing through my nose in order to give him complete access, and found that we got into a rhythm where I gagged very little on his big meat tube. I was in cock heaven feeling Harry's delicious pink cock dominate my mouth and throat. I couldn't imagine a better role for me at the moment, naked and on my knees while another man fucked my mouth. My throat was a velvet sleeve for his penis.

"That's it Harry, make the bitch gag," said Bill, leering down at me as Harry's big cock worked its way in and out of my throat.

"Oh yeah, that's a good whore. Take the whole thing," Harry encouraged me.

I was so focused on sucking his cock that I didn't notice it when Bill reached around from behind me and gave my nipples--which were extremely sensitive already--a hard pinch. I squealed in pain as Harry continued hammering my throat. Both Bill and Arjun got a kick out of making me feel a bit of pain while Harry fucked my mouth. They both laughed at my squeal.

"Do a good job with us, cocksucker or you will feel that again," Bill said.

"Yesh....Mashters...I will do a goob...job..." I mumbled, keeping Harry's cock in my mouth.

After about 10 minutes of intense sucking and throat fucking, Harry announced that he was ready to shoot his load.

"Take it all you nasty faggot!" Harry moaned as the first jets of semen shot to the back of my throat. I struggled to swallow with his cock still firmly in my throat. Harry eased up a bit, and pulled the head of his cock back so it was resting on the flat of my tongue. In that position, the last gobs of cum oozed out his piss slit and into my mouth.

"Swallow," was all Harry said.

I gulped down my first load of the night.

Harry unceremoniously pulled his cock out of my mouth with a 'pop' and looked at the other two men.

"Okay whose next?" asked Harry, now that he had been sated.

Bill stepped up to my face, his fat pink cock ramrod straight and ready to be sucked.

He was leering down at me as he said, "Start sucking, whore. You know I've got a big load for you to drink so get to work!"

I started bobbing my head up and down his cock, enjoying the musky, sweaty taste of his penis. I was so turned on I was salivating crazily, and the added fluid acted as a lubricant for him to guide his dick in and out.

After a few minutes, Bill grabbed the back of my head and started to pump his meat vigorously.

"Glug...glug...glug..." was the only sound I could make as Bill's cock thrust into and out of my throat. He seemed delighted to hear me gagging on his man meat and it felt that his cock got even harder, if that were possible, by the sexual charge from using me as his whore.

Bill spent the next ten minutes pistoning his thick cock in and out of my throat. I kept my mouth and head steady for him, giving him the mouth pussy he so much desired.

"Ahh...fuuuuck...it's coming....keep your mouth on it cock boy and get that jizz!"

Bill, whose spunk had a distinctly thick, bitter taste the night before, was if possible, even muskier and more bitter that what I remembered. His throat yogurt spewed out into my mouth as his cock jerked with each new blast of goo.

I started to swallow, to make room for the next blast.

Bill relaxed visibly, and the last drops of cum oozed out the end of his cock and into my mouth.

"GULP," was the only sound anyone heard in the cabin. Load number two was safely in my belly.

Bill sighed as he pulled his cock out of my mouth and Arjun stepped in front of me with a wide grin.

"Harry, Bill, get him on the lower bunk with his head over the side and hold him down. I want to try something," Arjun instructed his colleagues.

The two men grabbed me by the arms and helped me get up off my knees and then led me to the lower bunk on one side of the cabin. They lay me on my back and spun me around so my head was hanging over the side of the bunk. I kept my legs folded up in order to fit into the small space.

The two men sat on either side of me and held my arms down so I was locked in place for Arjun. I knew what came next.

I could see from my upside down position as Arjun positioned himself above my mouth, his legs straddling my head. His fury balls were swaying as he slowly pushed his cock into my open mouth and the full weight of his body emphasized the thrust of his cock as he slowly moved it into my throat.

I was helpless, with Harry and Bill holding me down as Arjun started to slowly rock his hips back and forth, pushing his cock into and out of my throat. My mouth and throat were at the perfect angle for him to start fucking my pussy mouth. I could feel his balls slapping against my nose and eyes as he worked his cock.

"Holy shit, look at that throat bulge guys," said Arjun with delight.

I couldn't see anything in my captive position, but both Harry and Bill commented on how nasty it was to watch the movement of Arjun's long cock into my throat and the bulge it created in my gullet as he pushed his man mean into my wet mouth hole.

I tried to relax and breathe each time his cock pulled back into my mouth. I didn't want to panic and struggle for air with the other two men holding me down.

This went on for several minutes, with my mouth and throat under Arjun's complete control.

"Okay bitch, get ready for a big load of my Indian cum," Arjun said as his thrusts grew more frantic.

"Take it you nasty bitch!" Arjun moaned as he released his seed in my mouth. He was careful to keep his cockhead inside the entrance to my mouth rather than in my throat, since I was upside down and I probably would have choked on his cum had he kept it in my throat as he had his orgasm.

His semen seemed to shoot forever and I could feel the heaviness of it as it pooled in my mouth.

"AHHH..take it all cocksucker...fuck that was great!" Arjun relaxed as the last spasm of his orgasm pushed the last few drops of his cum into my mouth.

After Harry, Bill and Arjun had ensured I had swallowed everything they gave me to swallow, the men got ready to go down to the dining car. I got up from the bunk, hoping they would let me get dressed and go down to the café car with them.

Harry gave me a hard look. "Oh no, cocksucker. You are going to stay here and wait for us. Since you've been a good boy so far, we will bring you something to eat."

Arjun snickered. "Oh yes, cocksucker, you will get plenty to eat when we come back!"

Bill and Harry smiled at that remark.

Harry then turned his head to his friend. "Bill, get the cuffs."

Bill made a motion towards his overnight bag and pulled out a pair of chromed steel handcuffs. He then grabbed my left arm and clicked one of the cuffs on my wrist. Moving behind me, he grabbed my right arm by the wrist and cuffed it, so my hands were now cuffed behind my back.

Harry was grinning. "Now that's a proper whore, eh boys? Get on your knees again cocksucker and wait for your masters to return. We all have more cock cream you'll be needing to drain from our balls tonight and we may have other treats for you if you behave. Do not move from that spot."

I sheepishly got on my knees in the middle of the cabin as the three men sauntered out the door and headed down to the café car for dinner. There I waited, my head down, thinking about what more they had in store for me that night. Despite my degradation, my cock remained hard as a diamond thinking about the nasty things I had done so far and I fantasized about what they would do to me when they got back.

The Boys Return from Dinner...and Bring Back a Surprise

After about 45 minutes of kneeling on the hard floor, helpless with my hands cuffed behind my back, I was startled for a moment as I heard a loud group of men making its way down the corridor in our train car. My heart stopped for a second as the noise abruptly ended. Suddenly, the door to our cabin was opened and in walked Harry, Bill, and Arjun followed by two other men I'd never seen before.

The five men gathered around me in the cabin. Harry closed the door and locked it while I remained, naked and on my knees.

Harry said, "Here he is boys, as promised. Our suck whore. Would you like to use him?"

The strangers smiled and one of them said with an American accent, "Wow, you weren't bullshitting us. You really have a cocksucker in your cabin! I've never had another man suck my cock before, but why the hell not? I haven't had a good blowjob in weeks. He looks ready, even eager to wrap his lips around my Johnson."

The man was about 50, with a square jaw and close cropped blonde hair. He looked both surprised and delighted to see me there on my knees, as if laid out on a platter for his use.

The second stranger, who appeared to be about 40, was a bit chubby, but well-groomed and with a very handsome face. He grunted his approval. I guess Harry, who was the de facto leader of their little gang, had casually made conversation with these guys at the bar and told them about my predicament.

The first man then started to unzip his pants and peel them off, along with his underwear. He was sporting a semi-hard six-inch cock with a lovely pink cockhead. It was nestled in a thick brown bush and his balls hung heavy and low. I imagined he had a 10-day load that needed draining. My mouth started to salivate at the depravity of my situation. Once again, I was about to suck the cocks of two complete strangers on the orders of three other men I had just met in the last 24 hours.

With a wicked grin, Bill looked down into my eyes, "You heard the man cocksucker, get your mouth on his dick now!"

I opened wide for the stranger's cock, which he roughly shoved in my mouth without any hesitation. His cock was smooth, and not very veiny. That combined with all the saliva I was producing made his motions fluid as he hammered away at my mouth and into my throat.

"Glugg...glugg..." my throat was making loud gagging sounds as the stranger grabbed the back of my head and fucked my mouth, pushing his hips back and forth. My lips were mashed into his pubic bush and his frantic pumping motions were interspersed with brief moments when he would pull his cock out of my mouth, letting me suck down a lungful of air.

The other four men watched with rapt attention as the stranger assaulted my mouth and throat. They loved the fact that this guy--who I had just met--was making me gag on his hard cock. I was their personal fuck doll that night and they intended to make the most of it I guess.

"That's it Tom, feed the bitch! He's loving this!" said Harry. So the first stranger's name was Tom.

"Make the whore gag!" said Arjun.

Tom continued fucking my mouth for several minutes and I could tell by his grunts and moans that he was getting close.

"Ahh fuck I'm going to cum. I want you to drink it all you dirty little bitch!" he announced as the first gobs of semen splattered into the back of my throat. His cum was thick, pungent, and seemed to spurt forever.

I started gulping as best I could. He kept his cock in my mouth as I downed his man juice. Spurt after spurt of his heavy cream shot across my tongue and into my gullet. After the last spurt, he said to me, "Now lick my cock clean like a good faggot."

I dutifully lapped away at his cock shaft and, just to be sure, gently licked his balls and pubic hair in case there was some errant semen that had escaped my vacuum sealed lips around his dick.

"Thanks fellas for letting me use your cocksucker. I needed that!" said Tom as he unceremoniously pulled up his pants and underwear, then zipped up. He smiled at me for a moment while the second man, whose name I never learned, unzipped his pants. He fished out a thick pink cock which was about six and a half inches long, but fat with a large purple cockhead and blue veins running down the shaft.

"Open wide faggot. I've got another treat for you," the man smirked down at me as he pushed his cock in my mouth.

Like his buddy Tom before him, the man was brutal and efficient with his cock. He was there for one thing: to drain his balls as quickly as possible so he could get back to whatever he was doing before Harry, Bill, and Arjun found him and his friend in the café car.

The man was grunting as he pushed his penis into my mouth. He held my head for maximum leverage. I had gotten pretty good at taking a cock in my throat, but I still gagged on his cock a few times as he thrust his pole in and out of my wet hole.

After 10 more minutes of mouth fucking, the man announced that he was about to shoot his load.

"Here it comes cocksucker... DRINK IT ALL!!!" he moaned as jizz started to shoot out his piss hole and into the back of my mouth and throat. He held my head in place, pumping his semen down my fuck hole. The men heard me gulp once, twice, then a third time as the baby batter made its way down into my whore belly. I thought to myself: That makes five loads this evening since we left Berlin.

Once he was drained, the man looked visibly deflated. He really did need a blowjob I guess. He pulled his cock out of my mouth, zipped up, and thanked Harry, Bill and Arjun for letting him use me, then he and his buddy Tom left the cabin.

Harry, Bill and Arjun were looking down on me with intense pleasure having watched me take the two cocks. "Okay cocksucker, we're going to give you a quick break before we start round two," said Harry.

Arjun unwrapped a still warm Panini they had gotten for me in the café car. He held it up to my mouth and I took a bite. It was delicious and I was ravenous. I didn't realize how much of an appetite I had worked up servicing the three of them before they left for dinner, followed by the two guys they brought back from the café car. I savored the flat bread and mozzarella like it was my last meal. Because I was so focused on pleasuring all these men, I hadn't realized how hungry I was until that moment.

I think Harry got a sadistic pleasure out of leaving me there on the floor of the cabin, naked, kneeling, and with my hands bound as he and his buddies took their time eating and drinking in the café car. He really wanted to put me in my place that night. I was so horny for cock though, that I got a sexual charge out of my situation. All I could think of at the time was getting more cocks in my mouth and swallowing buckets of warm semen. My cock was probably rock hard the entire 45 minutes I was left alone on my knees in the cabin. I was insatiable. John was spot-on when he told me I was a natural submissive, wanting to please everyone, even in the most humiliating ways.

After Arjun fed me the last of the Panini, he opened up a bottle of beer and tilted it into my mouth. I gratefully swallowed the lager, getting the taste of cum and balls out of my mouth, at least for a moment.

A Rimmer's Medley...and More Cocks to Suck

Bill had removed his pants and underwear again and stepped in front of me. "Time for a real treat cocksucker. You're going to eat our assholes before we feed you our cocks again."

"Yes sir," I replied, looking up into Bill's hard blue eyes.

He turned around, spread his cheeks, and bent forward.

I stared at the brown puckered hole and laughed to myself. My, this looks very familiar. Didn't I lick this asshole about 24 hours ago?

As the two men had cuffed me last night as well, I was very familiar with the art of rimming without using your hands. My tongue started probing Bill's pungent asshole. Like Harry, he had spent the day wandering around Berlin and had probably worked up a good sweat. That process had concentrated his male essence in his ass crack and I was the lucky boy that got to lap that up.

"Mmmm...." I moaned as I lapped Bill's asshole, gently tongue-fucking his puckered anus as he grunted with pleasure. I was becoming an aficionado of ass-licking, a connoisseur of 'cul' as the French say 'ass.' The depravity of what I was doing shot through me like hot fire, my dick pulsing with excitement as I licked, sucked, and probed Bill's sweaty asshole.

Harry was looking down at me as I worked Bill's asshole and said "I think this faggot loves eating ass! What a nasty, depraved cockslut!"

Arjun grinned. "Wait until he tastes my ass again. I'm going to get that nasty slutty tongue of his right up my hole!"

I spent another five minutes focused on pleasuring Bill's asshole before Harry and Arjun said it was their turn. Bill reluctantly straightened up and his ass was replaced by first Arjun's, then Harry's. I gave them my oral all. My tongue was starting to get numb from all the intense licking and sucking I did to their anuses.

The men took their time, using me to do the most depraved things a mouth and tongue can do to an asshole. I kept telling myself: Accept it. You're a cocksucking whore who likes nothing better than to let men use your mouth hole. Go on, get that nasty, slutty, cum drinking mouth on that man's asshole. Lick it like the slut you are. Listen to him moan with pleasure. That's all you! You're giving him that pleasure because of your depravity!

When I felt I could no longer eat ass, and my tongue was exhausted, Harry announced it was time for them to fuck my mouth again. They had been building their excitement since watching me suck off the two strangers they had picked up in the diner car. My ass ministrations had further boiled the semen in each of their ball sacks, and it was feeding time again. Remember, I was still on my knees with my hands cuffed behind my back, so it was not like I had a choice.

"Open wide, whore," announced Harry, whose meat pole was oozing pre-cum and clearly primed for release.

Harry held my head firmly and started to fuck my throat again. He was an expert at giving me just enough opportunities to breath while at the same time keeping me on the verge of passing out for lack of oxygen. My throat was burning as he slid his cock in and out, my mouth and throat forming a perfect, wet, soft, warm pussy for his big cock.