An Interesting Interlude

Story Info
The boys at the beach made a suggestion.
2.5k words
4.1
4.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was that time of the year when Summer turns to Autumn. One day it would be too hot and the next too cold, compounded by sudden storms. My Father, being an idiot at times, managed to get caught by one of those storms while dressed for a hot day, resulting in him being drenched. Knowing that it was going to be hot he ignored the drenching and went his merry way, relying on the sun to dry him off.

Someone forgot to tell the sun. Several hours later he came staggering home, bedraggled and wet, shivering, coughing, and sneezing. A very nasty little cold. Continuing with his current run of luck he decided that the only treatment required was an early night which would let him sleep it off.

Someone forgot to tell the cold. When he woke up in the wee, small, hours the cold was gone, having morphed into influenza and my Father was now sick as a dog.

Not a good patient, that man. By the end of the next day his three beloved children were ready to kill him and put him out of our misery. My Mother, she of the sainted aura, took steps to prevent patricide. She sent my two younger brothers to stay with her sister who was willing to watch them for a week while my father recovered. I was given three options. One, go and stay with Aunt Melody, a distinct possibility but not high on my list of preferences. Two, stay home and help look after my Father, a choice at the very bottom of my preferences, my Mother's preferences (you lack that certain sickbed assurance, dear), and my Father's preferences (you might as well bury me right now if she's hanging around all the time). Three, see if I could go and stay with my friend Suzy for a few days. Now that last I could see myself doing.

I called Suzy and explained the situation and asked if I could stay for a while. "No worries," Suzy said. "Come on over."

I delicately suggested that she might like to ask her father before I just rolled up and she told me to hang on for a moment. I could hear the following conversation take place.

"Dad, Megan's father has the flu and her mother wants her out of the house for a few days."

"Don't blame her." I could hear the comment in the background.

"Then you don't mind if she crashes here for a few days. Thanks, Dad."

"Dad says it will be fine. Come on over."

It sounded more like she'd just suckered him leaving him wondering what happened, but he hadn't said no, so I packed a few things and headed over to Suzy's place where we had a happy reunion. I very politely thanked her father for letting me come and he just smiled and nodded, the gracious host in action. Suzy and I then vanished into her room.

For the next few days Suzy and I entertained ourselves, also acting as occasional baby-sitters for her three younger siblings. Of the bunch of us I was the eldest at eighteen, followed by Suzy at seventeen, and her three siblings being pre-teens. The place got rather noisy at time but Mister Bee handled it with no problems, never having to raise his voice to get heard.

On the fifth day my Mother told me that my Father had recovered well enough that I could come home anytime. I took this on board and decided that I'd go home that evening. I'd had fun but I rather missed my own house and family. I told Suzy and then let Mister Bee know.

"Okay, Megan. It's been nice having you. Are you going right now or waiting until this evening?"

"I thought I'd go home this evening, hanging around with Suzy for one last day."

"Okay. As you'll be here you and Suzy might as well come to the beach with us this afternoon. The weather looks as though it will stay hot for the day so we might as well go out before the cold days arrive in earnest."

That was fine by me. I might even be able to get a bit of a tan on. The result of this was that Suzy and I and about six small fry (we had a few extra) were stacked in their microbus. A very useful vehicle if you had a small crowd to shuffle around.

We finished up parking in the car park area, no fees required, and headed off down to the sand and the sea. Suzy and I doffed our outer clothes and lazed in the sun, working on our tans. We got up a couple of time to take a dip to cool ourselves down but spent most of our time relaxing.

In the middle of the afternoon I got up and stretched.

"I'm going to go and buy a coke," I said, jerking my thumb in the general direction of the kiosk. "You coming?"

Suzy looked at how far she'd have to walk to reach the kiosk and gave me a pitying look.

"Why would I do anything so strenuous when I have a servant to do the fetching and carrying? Just make sure it's cold."

"Bitch," I said, smiling.

"And a lazy one," Suzy added. "Now run along."

I didn't run along. I ambled in the general direction of the kiosk. Instead of hiking directly towards the kiosk I cut across to the car park first. Walk on sand that was going to make my feet drag or walk on the firm ground of the car park? The car park was the better option by far. I reached the car park and started strolling along it.

I was about a quarter of the way along the car park when the rear doors of a van went from partly open to fully open. I went on high alert as there were a couple of boys lounging on the back of the van. I was ready to scream and run if they looked like they were going to try to grab me but they just remained where they were, lounging on the floor of the van with a glass in hand.

"Hi. Want to join us? You look hot. Would you like a drink?"

"Um, no thanks," I mumbled.

"Why not? It's a hot day and we have a choice of beverages. Coke," he said holding up his own glass, "or beer," indicating the other boy.

"That's ok. I can buy my own with no problems." My eyes swivelled between their drinks. Why coke and beer, I wondered.

Mr. Coke waved his drink in the air. "I'm driving, so no beer for me. He's drinking so no driving for him. Ah, why bother going all the way to the kiosk when we can give you a drink right here?"

"Don't be an idiot, Cain," said Mr. Beer. "She suspects that we might give her a doped drink."

"What? We wouldn't do that." Cain sounded insulted.

"Maybe not, but I don't know you, do I?"

"Well, just hop in the back and take a seat and you can check your drink to make sure that it's unopened and no holes in it.

I didn't get a chance to refuse as Mr. Beer nudged Cain again.

"Dumbass. Now she's wondering if we're going to drag her into the van and molest her."

"Hey! We wouldn't do that either, would we, Mark."

"Got to disagree with you there," said Mark. "You might not but I sure would. So are you going to hop in the back or not?"

Well, that was laying it on the line for me. Did I want to hop in their van and get fucked? Oddly enough I was finding the thought delicious and arousing. I wasn't exactly what you would call a virgin but neither was I what you would call a tart. Still, for some reason the thought of hopping in the back of the van and having them take my bikini off and fucking me was resonating with me. I just stood there, neither bolting nor climbing in. My eyes gave them both a quick once over, just taking them in. From the bulge in Mark's shorts he was sure ready to strip and bonk. I couldn't tell with Cain. If anything he looked a little nervous about doing such a thing.

It seemed that at some stage I'd moved closer to the van. The two back doors were now on either side of me. If I was going to leave I needed to back up and trot on down to the kiosk like a good girl.

Mark tossed back the rest of his beer and put his glass to one side. "Come on," he said, holding out his hand. I was almost in a dreamy state when I put my hand in his and he drew me to the van, helping me up into it. He pulled me deeper into the van, saying, "Doors," to Cain as he did so. Cain reached out and pulled the doors to, not fully closing them but only leaving a very small gap. I could push them open quite easily if I wanted to.

Mark indicated the small windows in the doors and sides of the van. "All the windows are cover in film," he told me. "We can see out but people outside can't see in."

I was on my knees, there not being sufficient room to allow me to stand. I twisted my head to look behind at the closed doors then wriggled around until I was facing them. They were actually being held partially closed by a small length of chain, one end fastened to one door and a loop on the other end dropped over a small spike fastened to the second door. All I would have to do was flick the loop up and off and the doors would swing open. I found myself relaxing a little now that I knew I wasn't locked in.

I just as promptly found myself unrelaxing again when Mark pulled the bottom half of my bikini down, revealing all. At the same time he placed a hand between my shoulders, pushing me forward so I fell into a kneeling position, my hands bracing me, his holding me down (lightly), and my bottom up in the air.

"Hey, what's the rush?" I gasped out, giving another startled gasp when Mark ran his fingertips along my exposed cleft.

"Don't do that," I quickly snapped, blushing when Mark laughed.

"I already told you that I was going to molest you," Mark pointed out, fingertips wandering over my mound, stroking and probing at my soft flesh.

I was now starting to breathe harder, excitement building. I wasn't trying to avoid his touch. Rather it was more a case of I found myself pushing towards his hands, wanting a firmer contact. After a few minutes I was myself getting that firmer contact with Mark pressing more firmly against me. Another change was that two of his fingers had teased my lips apart and those same two fingers had parted my lips and slipped between them, massaging me internally, sliding in quite deep and pressing rather roughly.

I was completely at his mercy as he played with me. I wanted to tell him to go harder, faster, I didn't know what, just MORE. That was the point when Cain, the rotten swine, handed me a neatly folded hand towel.

"Just chew on this if you feel that you want to scream," he told me.

I just snatched it from him, giving him a killing look. I had no intention of screaming, no matter what Mark was doing. A couple of minutes later I had the towel jammed against my mouth as I screamed while Mark totally invaded my body, his cock sliding into my well lubricated passage. He drove himself fully home with that first thrust and then started banging away as if time was short and he wanted to do it one last time before the world ended.

Now that things were under way Mark brushed my bikini top out of the way, his hands closing over my breasts, alternatively kneading and stroking them, all his actions directed towards making me writhe helplessly under him.

Mark seemed to just keep on going but I guess it couldn't have been all that long. I'd have collapsed from exhaustion if it had been. He eventually picked up the pace for one final burst and that damned towel covered my scream once more as I climaxed in a big way.

I sort of semi-collapsed, head resting on my crossed arms, bottom still up in the air. One of the boys was being thoughtful and wiping me down, getting rid of all those juices on me. The gentle administration had me slowly relaxing. Right up to the point when Cain settled down behind me and stuck his cock in me.

I gave a startled squeal and was all, "What, what, what? Cain, you said you weren't going to molest me."

"Dear girl, that was just to encourage you into the van. Now that you're here and all worked up it would be criminal not to attend to your needs."

"But, but..."

My buts were magnificently ignored. Cain reached around and started playing with my breasts while steadily pumping away, coaxing me back to a full arousal. He didn't rush to make it happen, apparently of the philosophy that slow and steady wins the race. I don't know about any races but it was certainly enough to drag my arousal out of the slumber it had been seeking.

So I once again found myself on hands and knees, a hand-towel jammed against my face, while my bottom bobbed up and down while a man was sticking it to me with great enthusiasm. I couldn't really complain about it because I found myself responding with an enthusiasm that I have no doubt marched his.

I once again lost track of time but I was telling myself a man can't go on for all that long, now can he. I was rather relieved when Cain finally went with his end bit, banging away harder than before, managing to trigger my own end bit, with me climaxing quite nicely, possibly even better than the first time.

This time I hastened to wipe myself down, gabbling out that I had to go as my friends would be waiting.

Mark grabbed a couple of cokes out of his cooler and passed them to me. "Just tell them that there was a bit of a crowd at the kiosk and that you also stopped to talk with a couple of boys."

"Was that what we were doing? Talking?" I grabbed the cokes and headed off, not forgetting to thank them. They laughed and I hastily added, "For the cokes, you low minded cretins." (Yeah, the cokes were nice and cold.)

I hurried back to where we were sunbaking and dropped the cokes next to Suzy. "I'm hot," I stated. "I'm just going to take a quick dip before I have my coke. Coming?"

Suzy just waved me on my way and I raced down to the water and went in, taking the chance to wipe off any residue from miscellaneous juices and to let the water wash off various scents that probably clung to me. Then back to some sunbaking and a coke. An interesting interlude.