London to Nottingham 1911

Story Info
A man of the cloth has to share his carriage with a convict,
8.9k words
4.33
4.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

London to Nottingham 1911

The train stood motionless on platform two. Rev. Lionel Hughes took his fob watch from his pocket and saw that it read three minutes past four. He looked out of the window to the big round clock jutting out from above the waiting room door, his watch and the station clock were in agreement, with his train yet to leave St Pancras Station he was already running nine minutes late.

He leaned forward in his seat to try and see the reason for the delay. There seemed to be a small crowd at the end of the platform towards the front of the train. Reverend Hughes stood up and slid open the top section of the window. He managed to angle his head so that his long forehead and his thin nose were poking out of the carriage. "Excuse me. Excuse me!" No-one heard the Reverend, or if they did they were more concerned about missing whatever was happening down the platform than answering his pleas.

Pulling his head back into the carriage Reverend Hughes sat back down and pressed his cheek against the cold window when the door to his carriage slid open and two men poked their heads inside.

"Yes." the reverend said, rather startled.

Stepping into the carriage the two men, who were dressed in rather shabby uniforms, looked around and seemed to take everything into consideration apart from Reverend Hughes.

Regaining his composure, and in a rather stern voice the reverend asked, "May I help you two gentlemen?"

"We'll need this carriage."

Whichever one of the men that had spoken did not look at the reverend so he was unsure to whom he should direct his question. "Why?"

"Prison officers, a prisoner is being transported up to Nottingham and we need a complete carriage for the journey." This time the speaker directed his answer to the reverend.

Reverend Hughes felt his anger rising and made no effort to control it, "I assure you that I am not moving from this carriage. I am member of the Church Council and have spent a very busy week in London from which I am keen to recover. I am returning to my home in Nottingham for the weekend and have purchesed all six tickets for this carriage to ensure a peaceful journey. Go and disrupt another carriage!"

"Sorry Sir but.."

"A member of the Church Council; now go and take your prisoner elsewhere. And quickly, so I can resume my journey home!"

The two men looked at each other. "Go and get a policeman."

One of the men left the carriage; the one who stayed stared silently at his boots.

Presently a police officer entered the carriage with the man in the shabby uniform following. "Is there a problem Sir?"

Reverend Hughes spoke quickly and loudly to ensure he was heard first, "Nothing you can't remedy officer. I have purchased tickets for this carriage but these two men are trying to commandeer it without any prior notice."

"Well Sir, there has been a trial at the Old Bailey that only finished this afternoon and a prisoner has to be taken to prison in Nottingham by train."

"I fail to see what that has to do with me."

The guard who had stayed in the carriage all along started to speak but the police officer held up his hand to silence him before answering the Reverend himself, "There is one prisoner and two guards Sir, this is the only carriage in the train with enough spare seats." The policeman explained, "There is nowhere else on the train that can accommodate three people. It's full."

Reverend Hughes sat stone still, folding his arms to make the point that he had no intention of moving.

One of the guards turned to the policeman, "We have to go; they need to be there by nightfall."

The policeman ushered the guard outside. There were whispered voices from beyond the sliding door, the reverend made no attempt to listen, nothing was going to take him from his carriage.

The policeman returned to the carriage, followed by the guard who was now looking distinctly irritated. The policeman addressed the reverend, "I am not debating the issue Sir, you agree to our compromise or you will be removed from the train. You may keep your seat but three of the other seats will be given over to the two guards and their prisoner."

"But it's outra.."

"I will not discuss it further. You may keep your seat but not the whole carriage."

"I'm a member..."

"You will not speak to the prisoner and will follow any instructions from the prison officers as they will be responsible for your safety. I am only allowing this as you are a man of the cloth."

The reverend saw that the policeman was not going to budge and his only option for a seat from London to Nottingham was to agree.

"So be it! But I shall be writing to your superior."

The policeman left the carriage followed by the two prison officers, one of whom shouted down the corridor, "Bring the prisoner in."

Reverend Hughes stood quickly, took his bag from the luggage rack above his seat and tried to wedge it between himself and the armrest. When it proved too bulky he tried to get it under the seat but it still protruded. As he was fumbling to stow it in its original place above his head he turned and raised his voice again, "I will be suing the Great Midlands Railway and the..."

His voice tailed off as once again the door to the corridor slid open. A female head poked inside, looked around, looked at Reverend Hughes and said, "Are you sitting there?"

In one movement the Reverend nodded and sat down.

"Bring her in." The woman standing in the doorway, the one directing proceedings, looked to be about fifty years old, she was quite a big woman, well fed, and was wearing a dark blue dress over a dull white blouse.

She stood away from the door to allow room for two more women to enter. The first of whom looked no older than twenty, she was dressed in a thin, ill fitting brown dress. Her blond hair was cut to collar length, she stood around five feet. Her wrists were shackled in front of her.

The third woman to enter was dressed in the same blue dress and white blouse as the big woman; she only looked a couple of years older than the prisoner, she had dark hair and was no taller than the prisoner.

A whistle blew on the platform and the train jarred slowly into life. "At last." The reverend said, loud enough to be heard but directed to no-one in particular.

"There for now." The gaurd in charge pointed to a seat opposite the reverend and the prisoner sat down, resting her shackled wrists on her lap.

The bigger of the two guards turned to Reverend Hughes, "This isn't ideal Sir but..."

"I should say not." the reverend interjected.

The big guard continued over him, "But! We have our job to do and we will try and keep any disturbances to a minimum. Unfortunately there are certain procedures we have to follow, but as you are a man of the cloth you are at least in a position to be present and not raise concerns of inpropriety."

"Procedures." The Reverend scoffed.

"I know it's not ideal Sir but you must have been following the trial. It finished so late that there was no time to transport the prisoner to Nottingham Jail by road. "

"What trial?"

"Why this is Annie Dowd." The young officer spoke for the first time.

The reverend looked at the young woman sat across the carriage from him, "Her, a master jewell theif, Well I never." He surpressed the urge to grab his bag from the rack above his seat.

"Yes Sir. Pronounced guilty at three this afternoon. Can't be considered safe in a London prison on account of her doing her thieving on serious criminals turf."

"Now then prison officer Hughes," the big warder said, "we don't gossip."

"Yes ma'am, sorry ma'am,"

The bigger guard, obviously the senior of the two, continued, "It's best all round if she's out of London so we're taking her to Nottingham."

Reverend Lionel Hughes was not one to follow gossip but he was aware of the trial of the notorious female jewell thief. "Did you.." Reveverend Hughes stopped and turned to the big guard, "May I speak to her?"

The guard thought for a moment, "If we're going to share we may as well get on."

The reverend turned to the most famous twenty-two year old female Eastender in the country, "How long did you get?"

Annie Dowd looked at the chief guard; who nodded permission. "Twelve years." Annie said in an uncertain tone.

"If you serve it all you'll do twelve but if you behave you may only do ten, nine even." Annie nodded at the guard but looked far from convinced.

The Reverend was keen to keep the conversation with Annie going, "All that jewellery! The papers say you have a fortune hidden away for when you get out."

"I don't read papers." It wasn't a clever repost or a guarded answer thought the reverend; not by the matter of fact tone in which it was delivered.

The Reverend had questions flooding into his head. He hardly knew where to start. The newspspers said she could climb any wall, leap from roof to roof and pick a pocket in the time it took to ask a gentleman directions.

"Right Jones!" The young guard stood to attention as her superior continued, "Have you transported a prisoner before?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Well, what's the first thing you do when you take custody of a prisoner?"

"Search her."

"Search her, good," The senior guard repeated before turning to Reverend Hughes, "I'm sorry about this sir but we must follow procedure."

The reverend had an idea what was about to happen. "Do as you must. Follow procedure." He glanced at the prisoner who looked unmoved.

The young guard stood in the middle of the carriage; the older guard stood back to allow her room. The prisoner was instructed to stand.

"Are you wearing underwear?" The young guard asked.

Without hesitation or, it seemed to the reverend, embarrassment the prisoner replied, "Nothing below, slip on top."

The guard checked the shoulder straps on Annie's brown prison issue dress. The senior guard watched on, arms folded across her big bosom. Both straps were unbuckled and the top half of Annie's dress fell to her waist to reveal a white slip underneath.

Reverend Hughes sat still but let his eyes wander to the spectacle unfolding before him. Annie Dowd was a slight woman, made for climbing walls and slipping through windows, the undergarment was loose on her, the material hung from the points of her nipples that were obvious beneath the thin slip.

The top half of her dress fell loose front and back, revealing a small band of pale flesh at Annie's waist.

"Kick them off." Annie stepped out of her shoes on the guard's instruction. The guard picked up the shoes, felt inside and looked underneath, then let them drop to the floor of the railway carriage.

Annie's feet were small and delicate. Reverend Hughes noticed the red markes where they must rub against her shoes. Prison issue shoes no doubt.

"Head down," Just like she was in church Annie bowed her head. Prison Warder Jones used both hands to ruffle through Annie's hair, when nothing fell out she told the prisoner to open her mouth.

Jones peered inside then inserted two fingers into the prisoner's mouth. "Tongue."

Annie lifted her tongue and said "Ahh."

"Arms up."

Annie raised both arms to reveal a blond tuft of hair in each armpit. Reverend Hughes felt a slight thickening of his member in his trousers. As with her mouth her armpits were searched visually and then by fingers.

"Ok out of your dress." Rev. Hughes shuffled in his seat on hearing this latest instruction from Warder Jones. With a combination of pushing with her shackled hands and swaying of her hips Annie managed to get her dress to fall to the floor, she stepped out of it.

"Sorry about this sir but it is necessary." The senior guard said from her position in front of the carriage door.

"I understand perfectly." The reverend considered being addressed directly as an invitation to look more openly at what was unfolding before him.

The guard conducting the search had Annie's dress in her hands. She was examaning all the pockets and seams. Annie, bare footed and bare bottomed was standing in the middle of the carriage awaiting further instructions. Her thin white slip, hanging as it did to the small of her back, only emphasised her naked bottom that was facing Reverend Hughes. The cheeks were pale and firm, jutting outwards from her curved back. The divide in between was deep; the fullness of Annie's bottom prevented the reverend from seeing anything more intimate.

Jones dropped the dress to the floor and contemplated Annie for a moment before taking the corner of the prisoner's slip between her finger and thumb. "We'll have to remove the shackles to get this off."

The big guard took a key out of her pocket and handed it to her younger colleague. Jones unlocked the handcuffs and lifted the slip over the prisoner's head. She quickly ran her hands through the small garment.

"Turn." The warder brushed her hands down Annie's back.

Annie was now facing the reverend. Reverend Hughes had not bothered to hide is interest since Annie had stepped out of her dress. He stared openly at her small breasts, flat stomach and the small triangle of blond hair at the junction of her thighs. Annie seemed to be quite unconcerned at her exposure, she stood in a languid manner, hips slightly forward and feet set about six inches apart. There was no attempt to cover any of her exposed private area.

The methodical, business like approach to two people dealing with a naked woman was just about the most bizarre thing Reverend Lionel Hughes had ever witnessed.

"Right," Jones looked around the carriage assessing the space available, "you stay there sir. I'll get next to you." With that the warder picked up a small bag, little more than a purse, and sat on the seat next to the reverend. "You here." She pointed to a spot on the floor right in front of her. Annie took one step to stand where the warder was pointing. She was about a foot from Reverend Hughes.

From her purse Warder Jones took a small white pot, Annie gulped, the reverend's erection felt unconfortable.

"No trouble now Annie." The senior guard warned from across the compartment.

"No ma'am."

"That's good."

As Jones unscrewed the jar and dipped two fingers in she said, "They'll try to hide anything anywhere."

The reverend could not think of a reply; nor could he trust his voice to give one.

"Ok Annie; snatch first. Come closer." The warder instructed.

Annie took a step closer, she had to part her feet to avoid stepping on Warder Jones' toes.

Reverend Hughes looked on intently. From his position less than eighteen inches from Annie he could see the prominent bulge of her pubis and the puffy lips of her sex through the blond pubic hairs. Where the lips met at the top of her slit was just a hint of the protuberance of her clitoris. There were no visable inner labia.

With two fingers of her left hand, the one that hadn't been dipped in the jar, Jones layed a finger on each of Annie's lips and pulled upwards and apart. Annie took a sharp breath. Reverend Hughes watched as Annie's small clitoris was fully exposed, along with the pink inner flesh of her slightly open, moist vagina. Annie bent her head forward and bit her bottom lip; watching Warder Jones and pushing her pubis slightly forward. As two fingers were eased into Annie's vagina she made a "Mmm," sound. Reverend Hughes looked at Annie but she was busy concentrating on what Jones was doing to notice him.

When Jones' fingers were inside Annie's vagina the warder looked away from what she was doing and had a look on her face as though she was working out a tricky sum or grasping for the answer to a crossword puzzle. After less than five seconds she withdrew her fingers, rubbed them in the palm of her other hand and told Annie to, "Turn."

As Annie sighed and turned Jones dipped the middle finger of her right hand into the jar.

Logic told the reverend what was coming next but he could scarcely believe it.

"Ok Annie, bum now, anything I should know?"

Annie tilted her head while thinking, then answered, "Last time was yesterday morning."

"Oh dear."

"She had this done yesterday as well?" The reverend asked.

Jones laughed, "Oh no. She last went yesterday morning."

"Went?" Reverend Lionel Jones was more confused still, where on earth would a prisoner be allowed to go.

"The privvy. Properley, a poo."

The reverend felt embarrassed, "I see." he whispered.

"Right down please." Warder Jones' use of the word please seemed rather out of place.

Annie didn't hesitate. She bent at the waist, making the pale fleshy cheeks of her bottom tighten and the groove between them open slightly. The sight of the rear pouch of Annie's sex lips with its covering of blond hairs made the reverend's throat turn to sand and his cock thicken against his thigh. Yet even more enticing, even more base was the compliant young woman bending on instruction without a glimmer of modesty or the merest notion that she would refuse.

The senior warder spoke from her position at the door of the carriage, "Come on girl, Reach back and spread and it'll soon be over."

Again without hesitation; Annie reached back and placed a hand on each cheek and pulled. Her cheeks parted to reveal the darker skin on her inner cheeks, the yellowey-brown spot of her anus and the pink ring of muscle in the centre. Reverend Hughes detected a slight odour of dry faeces as Annie's cheeks parted.

Warder Jones took her time inspecting the intimate area in front of her. She moved her head to within six inches of the prisoner's exposed areshole and took a long look. Reverend Hughes noticed a flaring of Jones' nostrills as she hovered near Annie's anus.

After her leisurely perusal of the most intimate details of the naked woman under her command Jones pressed her index finger to the centre of Annie's anus. "Relax, just one finger."

Reverend Hughes watched as the tip of Jones' finger broke through Annie's sphincter and continued steadily until all three of her knuckles were buried to the hilt. Annie looked straight ahead and gave an "Umpff."

"Just relax, let me feel around." Warder Jones made her crossword face again as she felt inside the prisoner's bumhole.

"Please hurry." Annie groaned.

Jones gave her finger a slow twist as she retracted it from Annie's bottom; easing her knobbly knuckles through the tight muscle until it was released.

Annie stood upright, the first time she'd made any movement without instruction, and thrust her hand into her bum crack and rubbed firmly.

"All over." Said Jones. "Good girl."

Annie turned, the reverend noticed her glance at the finger that had just been churning inside her rectum. "Oh that's a funny feeling. You think you're about to go any moment and there wouldn't be a thing you could do about it."

"Ok now that's over you can get dressed and sit quietly for the rest of the journey." The senior guard said.

Jones helped Annie dress; replacing the shackles and handing the key back to the big warder. For her part Annie was patient and seemingly in no particular hurry to cover her nakedness. When she was dressed she returned to her seat, happy to make eye contact with the reverend despite the intimate view he'd just had of her most private parts.

Reverend Hughes was still in a state of arousal due to the search he had witnessed. He wanted to prolong his pleasure, "Is it common..?" The three women looked at him; he stuttered on, "I mean do you find things...Up, erm..in."

"Up their bums?" Warder Jones found the words for him.

"Yes. Do you?"

The senior warder took her seat and spoke, "Oh yes. Small knives wrapped in paper, coins to buy favours inside, copper to pick locks. We have to be very vigilant."

The reverend was encouraged by the warders willingness to answer his questions. He continued to try his luck. "I can't imagine what it feels like up there. I mean, honestly to have to poke around in such an intimate place."