London to Nottingham 1911

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie followed the conversation, looking from the warders to the reverend. Jones was wiping her finger on a cloth and replacing the pot of cream in her small bag.

The older warder just shrugged as though she'd never considered searching someones anus as unusual.

The carriage went quiet, the reverend knew he'd never get another chance, he took his change purse from his pocket, flipped it open and took out four shillings. He made sure that the warders were watching him as he placed the coins on the window ledge in two piles of two shillings.

"My curiosity really has got the better of me. I think I can only really understand if I were to perform such a search." He looked at the senior warder who was sitting two seats away from him on the same side of the carriage; and then at Annie who was sitting opposite.

Everyone looked at the big warder, "Sir I understand your interest. However, the prisoner is my responsibility and I will not allow her to have any interaction with any member of the public between here and Nottingham Jail. It is my duty!"

"Oh, yes of course, I don't quite know why I asked..Erm sorr.."

As Reverend Hughes was doing his best to backtrack the two warders exchanged glances, then the senior warder said, "However, I fully understand the motivtion of a man of your...Standing." She looked towards the four shillings on the window sill. "Young Jones here will be willing to let you sate your curiosity with her."

"She will?" He looked at Jones, as did Annie.

Jones nodded. "But just the bum though. I won't do the full strip."

The senior warder stood up, reached past Reverend Hughes and took the money from the window ledge. She gave three shillings to Jones and put the other in the side pocket of her dress.

Once again Jones took the small stubby pot from her purse; but rather than unscrew the lid herself she handed it to the reverend.

Reverend Hughes felt his stomach flutter with anticipation.

The pot was quite weighty; he unscrewed the lid and saw that it was nearly full, just a few grooves on the surface made by Jones' fingers.

Jones stood and went to the far corner of the compartment, next to the sliding door. Keeping her back to everyone she fumbled beaneath her blue dress then stepped out of a pair of white drawers.

Reverend Hughes had a sudden thought. He jumped up and moved to the seat opposite, sitting himself next to Annie. He thought he saw Annie stifle a smile.

Both warders looked quizically at the reverend. "I'm left handed, it'll be easier from this side." When the senior warder shrugged Jones followed suit and steped to the centre of the carriage, in between the seats and in front of Reverend Hughes, and now Annie.

Reverend Hughes was bursting with excitment, he looked at warder Jones and with a twisting motion of his finger indicated that she should turn around. Jones obeyed and presented her back to the reverend.

"Lift your skirts and bend forward please." Jones bared her bottom half and leaned forward. Her figure was slightly fuller than Annie's, thicker around the thighs and bottom but by no means fat. Dark hair covered the outer lips of her sex; thick inner lips bunched at the top lolled to one side. Her full buttocks hid any hint of her arsehole. Reverend Hughes surveyed the view; savouring the anticipation of the most intimate inspection still to come.

"Spread!" The reverend's voice filled the carriage. The young warder Jones reached back and spread her bottom cheeks, pulling so firmly that the inner cheeks were flattened out and the verry bottom of her pussy opened slightly. Her anus was a very dark, almost black spot, distended by her complete exposure. It was also devoid of any of the hair that covered her sex. The reverend looked closer to see if there was any stubble that may suggest shaving but there was none; just a dark smooth ring of skin.

Annie, who was sitting so close to the reverend that their knees were touching must have realised what he was looking at, "Must have pulled them out wiping." She whispered.

"Eh..Can we please hurry up?" Jones' voice was strained from her bent position.

"Yes, get on with it." The senior warder said.

Annie nudged the reverend's elbow and when he looked at her she ruffled her forehead and had a look in her eyes as though she was trying to prompt the reverend to remember something.

In a flash he realised, "Is there anything I should know?"

"What?" Jones asked in a sharp voice, "oh... today, this afternoon after lunch."

"Good." The reverend said turning to Annie, who smiled.

With the pot on the seat beside him Reverend Hughes considered his fingers; then the dark anus barely eight inches in front of him. He chose the middle finger of his left hand and dipped it into the pot and scraped up a rather large blob of white cream.

He took a last lingering look at the sight before him. The pale buttocks, spread by the firm grip of Jones' hands. The dark haired vagina with its prominent inner lips; and above all that and the centre of Reverend Lionel Hughes' attention; the dark intimate spot of the young woman's bumhole.

Reverend Hughes took his index finger, the one not covered in cream, and dragged it gently from Jones' tailbone down the warm dry crack between her cheeks, over the knotty bump of her anus and stopping just before reaching her genitals. Jones flinched, "Oh...Please hurry Sir. Someone might.."

Before she could finish Reverend Hughes brought his greasy middle finger to Jones' anus and, pointing it stiff, pushed in a firm steady motion. "Oomphff." Hughes squeezed from the back of her throat.

His finger went smoothly in, Jones' ring of muscle indenting slightly around the invading didgit. A warm, damp tightness engulfed the reverend's finger. It was so tight in Jones' bum that every movement of his finger felt a slight resistance.

Jones grunted and adjusted her stance, bending her knees and upturning her buttocks slightly, as if trying to offer a more comfortable angle for the invading finger. When his finger was fully up her bum, right to the last knuckle with his two adjacent fingers pressed up against her warm cheeks, the reverend held still.

The carraige was quiet, everyone looking at the young prison guard, bum bared, ckeeks held open and the long finger of a man of the cloth up her bumhole.

"So how do I search from here?" Reverend Hughes asked in a firm inquisitive tone.

"Well sir...aghh," it was through gritted teeth and gasps of breath that Jones spoke, "Wiggle it, see if there's anythighaa, in my ohh, in my BOTTOM" The last word was shouted as Reverend Hughes started to hook and twist the end of his finger.

"Like so?"

"Yeaas, just try and feeeel."

Reverend Hughes twisted and poked his finger, pushing against the warm damp walls of the warder's rectum.

"Oh Sir do hurry." Her words and breathing were more steady as she became accoustomed to the finger inside her most intimate hole.

The reverand held his finger still for about five seconds; gave a final twist and eased it back to withdraw it. The skin of Jones' anus that was tight on the reverend's finger unfurled as it was eased out, the pink inner muscle visible for a moment before her anus pulsed closed and was once again a dark brown dot of skin. The reverend gave the warder a slap on her right buttock.

"Thank you, that was most interesting." Reverend Hughes adressed the senior guard and not the young woman who had just allowed him to finger her bottom. Jones scurried to the corner of the carriage and started to replace her underwear. The reverend resumed his original seat and the senior warder took a sandwich from the pocket of her dress and proceeded to chomp loudly.

The train was out of London now. Out of the window the buildings were becoming more scarce and the light of the day was starting to fade. When the train stopped at Kettering the reverend's watch agreed with the station clock, twenty-two minutes past five; eleven minutes late.

When the platform guard's whistle set the train going again the the two warders were sitting next to each other on the same side of the carriage as Reverend Hughes, all three seats on that side taken. Annie was in the middle seat opposite. She had pulled her knees up on the seat and was tucked up on her side. Warder Jones told her to sit up but the elder warder said with a hint of compassion, "Leave her, it's the most comfortable she'll be for a good while."

The reverend watched the young blond convict as she settled into the chair and closed her eyes.

The guards talked quietly between themselves, Reverend Hughes stretched out his long legs until they touched the seat opposite and rested his head on the headrest of his seat. Within fifteen minutes it was pitch dark outside. The senior guard told Warder Jones to pull the blind and light the lamps. "Excuse me Sir," Jones said as she reached past the reverend for the blind. The reverend looked up into Jones' eyes, she looked slightly embarrassed, it was the first time their eyes had met since the reverend had had his finger up her bottom.

The pulling of the blind and lighting of the lamps disturbed Annie. She opened her eyes, stretched her back and sat up straight. She looked around the carriage as though familiarising herself with her surroundings. Then, shuffling awkwardly and trying to catch the eye of the senior warder said, "Please ma'am."

The warders looked at Annie, she spoke again, "Please ma'am I need the privy."

Jones looked at her superior who was shaking her head. "Out of the question."

"No." Jones followed the big guard's lead.

The carriage fell silent. Reverend Hughes galnced at Annie who was biting her lip and looking as though she was plucking up the courage to speak again. "Please ma'am. It's been nearly two days. I was sitting on that wooden bench in court all day and then..." Annie looked to the floor before continuing, "with Miss earlier, putting her finger in my bum an all; it's really made me need to go."

When Annie mentioned the finger in her bum the reverend looked at Jones but she refused to look back at him.

The senior warder was unmoved, "Impossible I'm afraid, you a wall climbing, window sneaking thief can't be left alone. The privy is at the end of the carriage and is only big enough for one person."

"But please."

"You'll be out the privy, through a window on the roof and away in no time."

"But I just can't hold it." With that Annie let out a loud fart.

The two warders looked at each other but the senior warder was not for moving. "You can do that all you like. I'd sooner deliver a prisoner with a shitty bottom to Nottingham Jail than no prisoner at all!"

Reverend Hughes spoke up, "Let's not have this woman suffer unnecessarily. Can't one of you speak to the train guard, there may be an alternative."

The carriage was silent as the warders failed to find an answer for the reverend. Annie looked on, squirming in her seat.

"Well I can't possibly see what he can do," said the big warder, "maybe there's a bigger privy for the guard or driver, but I doubt it." she held up her finger, "Whatever the outcome it does not involve that prisoner leaving our sight!"

The senior warder told Jones to go and seek out the train guard and ask if there is a larger privy, a livestock carriage or anywhere else on the train that their prisoner may relieve herself under supervision. Jones nodded and went through the sliding door of the compartment in search of the guard.

"How much longer is it?" Annie asked.

Reverend Hughes reached for his watch but the warder said, "Never you mind girl."

The carriage was once again silent apart from the regular clacking of the wheels on the track below them.

"Are you married Reverend?"

Reverend Hughes didn't try to hide his suprise at the sudden, and quite intrusive question. "I am not Mrs..?"

"Peel, Norma Peel."

"I am not Mrs Peel. The Church.."

"Married to the church." She finished for him with a smile. Adding, "Good for you, such dedication."

Reverend Lionel Hughes smiled politely and wished he had something to end this rather unwanted conversation, but his book was in his bag and that was on the rack above his head.

"And when you get back to Nottingham; will there be anyone waiting..."

Thankfully the compartment door slid open to stop Norma Peel mid question. Warder Jones peered her head around the door, her face was red and she was breathing a little heavily. She lay something on the floor then slid the door open a little wider. Using both hands she dragged a large coal bucket into the compartment, rucking the carpet as she did so. "He said this was spare. She can use this, afterwards we must empty it down the privy before we take it back to him."

Norma Peel stood to make room for the large brass bucket, she let Warder Jones drag it to the middle of the compartment. The two warders and the Reverend Lionel Hughes looked at Annie to see her reaction to being offered the use of a bucket to shit into in the presence of three other people.

Annie stood, looked at the bucket and said, "It'll be easier this way 'round." She used her foot to manouver the bucket so that the widest part was across the gap between the two rows of seats. She stepped over the bucket so that it was between her and the reverend. As she did so both warders stepped in front of the compartment door. Annie didn't seem to notice, she set her feet wide apart, bent her knees and thrust her bottom backwards so that it was over the bucket. She held out her shackled wrists, "Please ma'am could somebody bare me behind."

Peel took a step forward, bent down and grabbed the hem of Annie's brown prison dress. With little fuss she pulled up the dress, rolling it in on itself so that it settled on Annie's lower back. Leaving her behind bare in an exposed squat.

For the second time that day Reverend Hughes was presented with young Annie Dowd's naked thighs, buttocks, vagina and anus. Only this time it seemed even more rude, more private than the previous occasion. Annie was in a functional yet comfortable position, head forward, bottom out, elbows on knees. The best position to ease herself.

As soon as Annie was bared a trickle of pee started to drop from her chubby sex lips. The first drops hit the copper bucket with a tinny pat, it soon turned into a whistling torrent that crashed into the bucket, splashing as it pooled in the bottom. It reached a crescendo then quickly died to a trickle before stopping suddenly. Reverend Hughes stared at Annie's dripping rear view, glancing up briefly to see that Peel and Jones were also staring at the young woman with her bare bottom hovering over the coal bucket.

The carriage was silent as the last drop fell to the bucket. Annie dipped her head and took a deep breath. The reverend's interest was drawn to her anus, set in the centre of her firm pale buttocks the light brown ring started a series of slow pulses; opening slowly until a hint of the pink centre could be seen then snatching closed quickly. Annie's breathing became louder, she took in deep breaths and expelled them through gritted teeth. Her winking sphincter was opening wider, with each pushing grunt a distinct gape could be seen; until her brown ring and pink pulsing centre stayed open for a second, maybe two. Urged by a deep, unselfconscious grunt a knobbly brown turd stretched through Annie's bumhole, stretching the ring of muscle as it came into view.

It pushed steadily out, stopping and looking for a moment as if it may be sucked back in, until a fart and an "Oooh, gosh!" from Annie pushed the rest of it out; sending it to the bucket with a slap. Two smaller turds followed in quick succession. The heavy smell of human waste filled the compartment. Annie stayed in position, letting her breathing even out.

Reverend Hughes looked an Annie's besmirched anus. Most of the mess disappeared as her bumhole closed; leaving a brown wetness at the very centre of her bumhole and a brown smudge on the inside of one cheek.

"Done girl?" Peel asked.

"Yes ma'am, thank you ma'am."

Reverend Hughes stood, opened the blind and opend the window.

"Please ma'am," Annie said, still perched bare and dirty over the copper bucket, "may I be wiped?"

Warder Peel looked around the compartment, warder Jones looked uninterested. Peel dipped her hand into her dress pocket and pulled out the brown paper that had been wrapped around her sandwich. "This'll do." She tore the paper down the fold and stepped forward so that she was next Annie. The small compartment, large bucket and squatting prisoner meant that Peel had to position herself in front of Annie and lean over to be able to reach the prisoner's bottom. She rubbed a handful of brown paper back and forth along Annie's bum crack then let it drop into the bucket.

Warder Peel took the second piece of paper and squeezed herself closer to Annie, requiring Annie to lean to the side and take her elbows from her knees and rest her hands on the seat to balance herself.

Reverend Hughes saw Peel glance into the bucket before she lay her left hand on Annie's buttock and pulled it away from the other. Peel, seemingly unconcerned to be in close proximity to a dirty bottom and a bucket of waste, then looked carefully into Annie's bum crack. Taking the second piece of paper she used it more deliberately. She dabbed at the wet brown streak on Annie's inner cheek twice; then rubbed it for good measure. Finally, with a clean spot of paper wrapped over the end of her index finger she rubbed at the centre of her prisoner's bumhole, dabbing firmly so that the tip of her finger stretched the muscle. She let the paper fall into the bucket.

"Come on, you'll have the cleanest areshole in Nottingham tonight." Peel said as she stood up.

Annie stood and looked back into the bucket, her dress was so firmly tucked about her waist that it stayed in place leaving her bottom bare. Annie seemed unconcerned, and why should she, thought Reverend Hughes, given what they had all just witnessed.

Warder Jones lifted the bucket by placing two hands on the handle and said, "I'll remove this."

Warder Peel slid open the compartment door and stood aside for her young colleague. When Jones stepped outside Peel, still holding onto the door, stepped into the corridor where there was a whispered conversation before the big woman returned to the compartment.

"I've sent her on her break. For a new girl she works hard and learns fast."

Annie had sat down again and by twisting her hips and rubbing her backside against the seat had managed to cover her bottom.

Norma Peel sat in the seat next to the reverend, he blanched at the prospect of further conversation with the woman.

"Jones will be on her break for twenty minutes."

"What?"

"I saw the way you admired the girl."

"You don't know what you saw."

Norma Peel lay her hand on the reverend's crotch and grabbed his penis through his trousers. "I could see this was stiff standing. It still has girth." She said, squeezing his cock as it lay semi-erect against his thigh. She rubbed gently, kneading it with her palm. Reverend Hughes shifted his buttocks and let his legs fall open.

The big warder moved her lips so that they brushed the reverend's ear as she spoke, "She's pretty."

Reverend Hughes looked at Annie; sat in the seat opposite.

"You're a man. Seeing that arse and cunt of her's has had an affect on you." Squeezing him again she pressed her lips and tongue more firmly against his ear as she continued, "Good knows it still gets me going. Every day in that prison, seeing them four to a bath; or asleep in their cells blankets kicked back and nightgowns rucked up, bums and cunts galore! Can you imagine? Anytime during my working shift there is bare flesh everywhere. It keeps me in a permanent state of flux, keeps my cunt flowing and my clitty tingling."