London to Nottingham 1911

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reverend Hughes turned to look at the warder, her dull eyes and flat face held no attraction for him. He looked over at Annie. The warder gave his stiff cock a sharp squeeze through his trousers, "You can think of her all you like but you can fuck me."

She took his hand and thrust it under her skirts. Her big thighs were warm and loose, he pushed on, guided by her hand until the tips of his fingers felt the moist, rubbery folds of the big warder's cunt. She gasped!

She held on to the reverend's wrist and shoved, showing him the urgent rhythm, he thrust back and forth, hard and fast.

Her lips were clamped over his and she thrust her tonge into his mouth.

He extended his finger, feeling for the wetness. It was difficult to know precisely what he was doing in all the flesh beneath her skirts so the reverend thrust, rubbed and twisted with his fingers.

"Oh my God! Yes finger fuck me!" She cried.

Annie watched from the seat opposite with an amused grin on her face.

Peel stood, lifted her skirts above her waist and faced the reverend. His hand was dislodged by the movement but it was soon grabbed and returned to her cunt by the warder, the reverend resumed his vigorous frigging. Her belly was big and hung down to almost cover her crotch. The reverend was surprised to see her genital area, lips and mons, was shaved completely giving her cunt a rather thin-lipped red look.

"Mmmm, Ohhh. Fuuuccck Yesss." She moaned through a clamped mouth as though trying to mute her cries. She brushed the reverend's hand from her cunt and sunk to her knees. Annie moved her feet onto the seat to make room and prevent them being sat on by the big woman. Warder Peel's hands made short work of the reverend's fly buttons. In no time his trousers lay open and her hand reached in. He gasped at her touch on the shaft of his bare cock. There was no waiting or admiring, Norma Peel used her fist to guide the end of his cock into her mouth and started nodding her head up and down, dragging her warm lips over the shaft, covering him from fly to crown in her warm moist mouth.

Reverend Hughes tried to relax, he let his legs and buttocks go limp. He placed the palm of his hand on top of the warder's frantically bobbing head and grabbed a handful of her thin sandy hair.

She was tugging at his trousers, trying to move them past his hips, but she couldn't do that and suck his cock at the same time. This led to a series of frantic tugs, then a short bout of cock sucking again. Reverend Hughes lifted his buttocks from the seat and pushed his trousers down himself, Norma Peel adjusted her knees and shoulders to keep his cock in her mouth as he did so.

The reverend pushed his trousers down his thighs. Norma Peel turned away. There was little space in between the two rows of seats in the carriage, she had to lean her head in Annie's lap as she reached back and flipped her dress over her wide buttocks.

The reverend squeezed himself behind the frantic woman, clamping his thighs to her buttocks and rubbing his cock up and down her crack from tail bone to mons.

"Go on just stick it in." She was almost pleading.

He found the opening to her cunt and pushed his hips forward. His cock felt no resistance as the thin folds of the big woman's cunt spread, inside was warm but there was little friction. Reverend Hughes placed a hand on each of the warder's big hips and started a frantic series of thrusts, digging his fingers and thumbs into the soft flesh. He closed his eyes to block out the surroundings of the railway compartment and tried to concentrate all his senses on the sensation of fucking the big woman.

Peel buried her head in Annie's lap; her cries muffled against the prisoner's skirt.

Despite all his efforts the reverend's erection was becoming less rigid. He slowed his thrusts in an effort to savour the feeling of his fucking, it was in vain, his cock was hardly able to hold itself inside the woman's cunt. He grabbed the base of his failing prick to try and hold it steady and regain his thrusts but it was too flacid now. Leaving his cock he grabbed Peel's big pale arse cheeks and with his thumbs to the centre pulled them apart. The skin in between her cheeks, all along the crack, was a sweat stained chestnut colour and dotted with red spots. Her anus was an untidy, loose, bumpy ring. The reverend took his hands away and let her cheeks close.

"Is there anything the matter." Peel asked breathlessly; turning her head to look over her shoulder.

"I'm not able to go on."

Norma Peel thrust her buttocks backwards and rubbed herself against the reverend's thighs and soft cock. She groaned in frustration.

"Here." Annie stood from her seat and knelt next to the reverend. With her her shackled hands she pulled the reverend's trousers down to his ankles, then rubbed her fingers up his legs towards his buttocks. Her touch was light and gentle, she traced the tips of her fingers over his thighs and towards his bottom crack. He felt the rubbing of the iron handcuffs against his skin.

From behind Annie tickled his ballsack, gently at first, than more firmly. Her shackled wrists meant that as she was handling his balls with one hand the other was brushing the inner ckeeks of his bum crack. She let a firm finger circle his anus.

"There, is that nice?"

"Mmmmm...mm." Reverend Hughes felt his cock begin to stir.

When his cock was standing stiff again Annie dipped her head and gave the purple tip a closed lipped kiss. Then taking the shaft in one hand and with the other opening the warder's lips Annie guided his cock back inside. Annie left her hands in place to caress the reverend's cock as it resumed its fucking.

The warder's head dropped to the seat in front of her as soon a her cunt was being used again, "Ohhh you fuck..Ohh yes you cunt fucker!"

Annie slipped back on to her seat, helping the warder's head back into her lap. The reverend built up to a steady thrusting, he looked up and caught Annie's eye; she smiled at him and gestured with her eyes for him to look down. Looking down he saw that Annie's dress was lifted to her waist and, buried in her crotch, was the head of Warder Peel.

The reverend opened his hand and grabbed the back of Peel's head and held it in place with a firm grip. Frantic from the fucking Peel let the reverend use her head to pleasure Annie.

Guided by the reverend's hand Peel was rutting Annie's pubic area with her face; making slurping and grunting noises that were stifled by the young prisoner's cunt and thighs. Annie threw her head back against the headrest.

The reverend continued thrusting, loosening his grip on Peel's head from time to time; just enough for her to snort in another lungful of air, before he pressed her face to Annie's privates again.

Annie lifted herself carefully, easing the warder's head from her lap and standing on the seat. She steadied herself by placing one hand on the roof of the carriage and turned around. Annie lowered herself back down and pulled up her dress, bum towards the reverend and Warder Peel.

The reverend continued his fucking, he pushed Peel's head forwards again; this time thrusting her face to Annie's bottom.

There was a loud wet sniff and a long, "Aghh...Mmmmm." from the warder. The reverend manipulated the warders head so that it moved in a nodding movement along Annie's bum crack.

"Oh Fuck!" Annie said, putting a hand on each of her firm cheeks and pulling them apart. The tan inner cheeks of her bottom were exposed, and for a moment, the brown ring of her arsehole. Annie massaged her cheeks so they opened and closed around the warder's reddening face.

As well as the up and down wiping motion the reverend also twisted Peel's head so that her face was rubbed from side to side across Annie's crack and anus.

"Wai...pfft." Peel spluttered.

The reverend pulled her face free from Annie's bum flesh, "The.iro..shhhpls," before rubbing it back in the crack again.

Annie stayed perfectly still, dress up, bum out, cheeks open.

The reverend pulled the warder back for air again, but this time he held her an inch from Annie's bottom. "Look at that arsehole you've been slurping!" Annie's arsehole was moist with the warder's spit.

"No no," Peel gasped.

"Had enough?" The reverend was still fucking the warder.

She was fighting to gulp in air, "Irons..She's out of the irons."

"What?" As the reverend was slowing the movements of his hips Annie leapt from the seat to stand in the middle of the carriage. The reverend stopped completely and just stared up at her. His cock slipped from Peel's cunt with a soft fart.

The warder tried to get to her feet but as she pushed with her legs her foot was taken from under her.

"Ouch!" Cried the reverend.

Before she even got halfway up Warder Peel collapsed to the floor.

"Don't you try and make a run for it," the warder said, "Jones will be returning soon."

The reverend tried to ease himself into his seat but he was prevented from doing so by a pulling at his ankle. He looked to see his ankle was shackled to Warder Peel's.

"What's all this?"

"We're shackled." Cried Peel, "She must have got the key from my belt when she was helping us...Helping you.."

"This is outrageous. Tell her to give it back."

Peel gave Reverend Hughes an incredulous look.

The door to the carriage slid open and Warder Jones stepped inside.

"Oh thank Goodness, Jones apprehend this prisoner!"

Warder Jones took a step towards Annie Dowd, put her arms on the prisoner's shoulders, and gave her a passionate, open mouthed kiss.

"Call the train guard, call the guard!" Peel shouted.

"Shush! Like this." Reverend Hughes pointed to their shackled ankles and his nakedness.

Annie held the small key to the shackles between her thumb and finger and waved it in front or the reverend and Warder Peel.

"Unlock us and we'll..." Peel started.

"Not tell, yea yea.." Annie finished.

Jones put her arm around Annie's waist, "We'll be slowing down for Market Harborough soon; we better go." She pointed at the key. "Chuck that out the window."

Annie started to move towards the window then stopped, "I've a better idea." Annie stood above Warder Peel and grabbed her head, she pinched the warder's nose until she was forced to open her mouth, and then dropped the key in and pushed the warder's mouth shut until her throat bobed and swallowed.

"Give it a day or so then you can have a dig around up her bum for that." Jones said to Reverend Hughes as her and Annie left the compartment.