All Comments on 'Loneliest Man Who Ever Lived Ch. 15'

by GaryLMMartin

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Bronco56Bronco5612 months ago

Keeps getting better. 5stars

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum12 months ago

Who was keeping the garden beautiful. John had “run” off chief gardener and had her and doing stock market trading? The cloning seems to a failure if there is so many corpses.

Comentarista82Comentarista8212 months ago

To be fair, I wouldn't say this installment was perfect, but I still rated it a 5, and mainly because Goldie literally slapped sense into Harry and it was getting tiresome to see him continue doubting her love and what he has to offer. She loves him and wants him and she should have told him off and slapped the hell out of him for so readily giving her over to Greg and to John (obviously you love Terminator), and I can't say I blame her for having sex with him--if only to make Harry jealous.

Them finding the clones makes sense because Severin took Harry's brainscan and obviously was hoping to transfer it into a clone. However, for this series to look stronger, Harry has to start thinking AHEAD and taking proactive steps so he follows Goldie's advice in 1) not walking into a trap and 2) having some countermeasure in place to help them. Also, it can't continue just being the "two of them against the world," as they need to find some allies--but not necessarily to gum up the works, either (no cucking, swinging, etc). These 2 work well as a couple and should not be separated.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's a shame Harry couldn't put a clone of himself inside his loving companion Goldie. Then put a clone of her in her belly, too. Harry had better marry his loving wife soon, and try reversing her disease and put an army of babies in his wife-Goldie. As frustrated as she gets, she loves him, and for all they've been through, she's Mrs. Harry Crater, loving wife and hopefully, mother! THAT is HER dream!

edewsgibedewsgib12 months ago

Ugh, Harry is such a moron I can't take it any more.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Saved by Goldie wielding a compression pistol twice in two successive chapters. Are the creative wellsprings running a bit dry? 3 stars for this chapter

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

Harry needs help. He doesn't know much about women!

5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGaryLMMartin@GaryLMMartin
Prolific author, many books at http://garylmmartin.com . Bred by the Hive fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/parasites.html Planet P fans see this: https://garylmmartin.com/earthgirls.html