All Comments on 'Loneliness'

by E.Z.Riter

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Vicious

Absolutley love it. Would like to read the back story. Personally I'd torch the bitch but now I think I should be more creative

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Maybe a "Little" Extreme

David is probably insane, having seen the woman he loved going to another man repeatedly. Would a jury agree in his murder trial? Who Knows!

Good short story

LadyCibelleLadyCibelleover 17 years ago
Extreme? Yes

But how true. I'm not advocating for any cheated spouse to do something like that but I understand where that husband is coming from.

I don't condone what he did but I can't condemn either.....that's the only testament to your writing skills; you managed to make your characters real.

Good job, author. Keep writing, I'll keep reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very dark indeed

You wrote, "There was no telephone, no lights, no computer, no mirror to watch herself, no makeup, no clothes to wear, no sharp objects or razors, no ropes, no radio or TV. Most importantly, there was no exit."

My only question ... if she has no computer or TV, how did she watch the tapes he brought?

You certainly depict madness well. Have you experienced it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i bet if she had another choice,adultery isn't it

consequences for adultery is payback, there would be less adultery.why you think there so many divorces,no consequences to pay that hurt enough.if you have to pay a heavy price it make you think about what you doing.people are to selfish,and they want now and not later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I can understand hate

I can understand hate--been there, done that, but I'm one of those that doesn't believe in taking a life unless in self-defense. He was a murderer and torturer--and was going to make her pay for the rest of her miserable life. He killed her. I have no sympathy for this hero. If cheating and injustice were a cause for madness, there would be too damn many nuts on the street and I would be one...but I'm not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Thanks

This story made me deside to call off my afair.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 17 years ago
E.Z.Riter.......

curiousity got the best of me. i found it. April 2000.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
this was excellent.

Out of curiosity I looked it up. This was exceptionally well done. I could almost see Rod Serling standing in the wings.

An excellent piece of writing! read and learn something about the craft people.

Best Regards,

C

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Tale of lunacy!

Same “slashes of black and read” which, as you put it so aptly, were in your previous submission, are present here too. You certainly don’t HAVE to stay at the extremes of the emotional spectrum, but for now it serves me very well.

You created an extreme exposure of almost surreal nature of most tormenting emotional pains. When words can’t express the extreme feelings anymore, the almost ritualistic nature of his revenge is both an expression; an effort to ease and an effort to impose a lesson; maybe a shred of understanding into his tormenting/tormented wife.

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXover 17 years ago
This will be mentioned on the AH.

It is an extreme story. I must warn you of that. Yet, something told me to read it. I'm glad I did, no matter how dark the subject matter. I don't agree with his castration and murder of her lover, nor do I approve of him keeping her a prisoner. However, I don't approve of her mindset and behavior (though adultery is a far cry from murder, torture, and kidnapping on my moral scale).

In any case, it is still a fascinating story about 3 sick and disturbed individuals. First is the lover, then the wife, and the worst is the husband. All of them are sick and twisted, but that made it fascinating. It's almost dark enough for Halloween. There's a kind of morbid, ghoulish fascination here. I don't consider anyone good here. They're all evil. However, that's the bizarre appeal of this tale. Yes, I liked reading it for the same reason that I sometimes watch a horror movie. It's that kind of stimulation.

I give it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fuck, EZ!

Was this Ted Kcynsky in the Minnesotan woods, before he got there, that is,,,

When he was a brilliant mathematics professor at, what?, Berkeley?

Please, keep this psychotic man alive and have him report to us now and then! I a liberal and hate guns and capital punishment and such,,,, but this is one brilliant little story of total psychosis!

JoesephusJoesephusover 17 years ago
How long until the end?

Of course at some point he will kill her, he can't spend his life making a trip to Big Bend every two months. Shiver, this story is as dark as anything I've read. I've mentioned in other places that I'm a volunteer in a maximum security prison in Texas.

At the prison is a 600 man Ad Seg unit. This would be worse. At least there they can talk to others and read. They also don't have to deal with the climate of Big Bend.

I used to be against the death penalty. However, after talking to men who have to live in conditions like that I know that death is more merciful than life without hope.

RPBPhotoRPBPhotoover 17 years ago
No More Calls -- We Have A Winner

I almost don't care that the setting was so implausable or that there was the inconsistency of the video tapes but no TV. I could not take my eyes from the screen -- the range of emotions which this story conveyed was amazing, especially given its length.

Great Story - - and true to the concept of Frontier Justice.

And by the way, I think a couple of tales along these lines in the general media might have a "chilling" effect on a number of cheaters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Holy Shit!

That was something else. A very dark tale as you said in the beginning. And I agree, a very fit punishment for someone who has done the things she did, if he can manage to get away with it. But of course, having money does make things easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have this view that a "writer"

is like throught his "stories". You are an evil sonombitch bondage and control freak. OIt should have never been allowed in loving wives. If it had been in Bd like it should have been , I would have never read it.

This isn't about getting revenge. It's about bending anothers will to your own. It's about control by a little dicked motherfucker. So the wife played his sorry ass. Too bad. If he had just divorced her and left her with nothing and told her what he thought about her, then all would be well. I will write an answer to this on ASSM. Keep watching and you will see it.. Ta ta asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Riter is GREAT writer

what a dark disturbing story... well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Too much

I don't mind dark tales, but this was simply too nasty and savage for me.

I agree with those who think it goes in the BDSM category, or some other yet-unnamed classification.

Yes, it was well-written. I understood the pain. I got the emotions with total clarity...

but this author needs serious therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story and you know I think every man and

woman should read this one. I like the idea of her being alone too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

It was exactly as everyone says, a totally dark and morbid fantasy. The guy gets total revenge and the woman gets a solitary confinement. You see so many wimp husband stories, but this is one of the first few OMG power mad husband stories I've ever seen. Generally the husband barely stands up for himself, so seeing anyone finally have the husband win in this situation just makes my skin tingle. I agreee there should be a part two or three to this story, as the scene has so many possibilities. It might be dark, it might be total evil, but IMHO its also sheer genius of a story.

Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Good story

What is extreme about it?

The narrator admits he is crazy - so you all expect him to act normally??

Someone mentioned this below - I knew I'd read this story before and first thought it a direct steal - it is in my archives from 2000, but E Z Riter is the author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Interesting

We all choose our own Hells, don't we!

Boyd

Nightowl22Nightowl22over 17 years ago
Yep, it's dark

And over the top. I would have to say his madness is a given.

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Very dark indeed

Creepy and very whack-o, E.Z. I know the area about which you speak. In my youth, it was owned by the state of Texas and you're absolutely right: there's a good chance no one will ever find her. The land is so desolate that the only livestock with a chance to survive are goats.

A well-written tale of madness. My thanks.

fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 17 years ago
EZ

I'd forgotten how great this one was so I read it again. Isn't it great to be old. Stories and even TV re-runs seem fresh again. Was great when you wrote it and still is great.

still a fan.

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
Yikes!

Just because an author writes a dark tale doesn't mean that author is crazy or in need of "serious therapy" as some have said.

Often my own writings reflect the frustration and angers of daily life. I live a normal life and have normal relationships, but have used writing to release some of those frustrations rather than screaming and beatings. I would say that is more normal than most.

Were I this man in real life, I would divorce her and leave her penniless and fucking her big cocked buddies. I would not have done anything to get into trouble with the law either regarding her lovers.

BUT !!!!! In fiction I would love to do exactly as EZ Riter has written. What an inspired "fictional" revenge.

Thank you author for a very good read.

Charleybear

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Writing with substance

Wow. This is a change to all the really bad cuckold stories going about. It actually looks at what might happen if a husband gets pushed to far.

hammer17hammer17over 17 years ago
Hmmmmmmmm good one!!

GREAT story.. First off I say to the people that say this is a BDSM story, WRONG, he isn't spanking her, she is being PUNISHED for cheating!! This is a Loving Wife story, she CHEATED on him even on there HONEYMOON!!! Now it is time for her to "REAP WHAT SHE HAS SOWN"!!! Good job E. Z. Riter keep up the good writing, I for one would LOVE to see more stories like this one!!!!!!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
payback

Payback is a bitch

good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story

great story, made my day

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i agree

one great story

TLeeTLeeover 17 years ago
Bullshit

A piss-poor story written for all the sick motherfuckers and queer cocksuckers that write and read the stories posted on this site. You must be a real asshole if you condone what happened in this story. Fuck you if you liked this shitty story and disagree with my right to disagree with you.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
A shitty story!

This is what is wrong with our society today. Just because she fucked a cock that was not her husband's, he killed that cock and then locked her up for the rest of her life? Such a bullshitty way of showing your love for someone. Or revenge...

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Don – Did you read the story?

With the thousands of stories you have commented on I would have assumed that you would dignify any story with at lest sticking to the facts. Did you absorb the fact that this story is about a person who was driven to madness by a crushed heart? The story does not convey LOVE towards the woman, where did you get that one? And if you think that it is “a bullshitty way” for revenge, I wonder first, what do you mean by that expression? And second: Why?

I have to say, with all due respect, that I can’t remember when I last read you using such language. Think about maintaining perspective man, Armageddon have not arrived yet…

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great story!

This tale is definitely not run of the mill. Entertaining and full of satisfying revenge. Nice to hear of a guy who's not a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
no electricity

no electricity(i mean, in the compound)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
what would make he stop...

This is not really a story of revenge or cheating, this is a story about criminal behaviour, and may I ask what could make him stop? nothing. He will kill again. He will kidnap another woman and let her rot in a cage. Once you have stripped those morals, there is no turning back. It could be the girlfriend, or the man who took his parking, or the guy that speeded on the highway and gave him the finger - who knows, but there is one thing for certain, he will kill again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Bet she doesnt last six more months!

Yep paybacks can be a bitch. She cared nothing for him, only wanted his money, she did this to herself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
I love a happy ending!

Excellent little story! Fun to read and ended just right. Very sweet. To all the fucking soft-cock losers whining below about how this is a criminal act and so wrong I say: Harden the fuck up you pompus weaklings. Fucking butterboys...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great

EZ, You write some really cold stuff. Its great. Thanks Glenn in North Carolina

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
EXCELLENT ! ! !

I thoroughly enjoyed this. If I may, however, suggest you add another paragraph and have him beat her ass with a leather strap until she passes out...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hmmmmm

well suck's for her that she married and cheated on a pyscho, hope his new girlfriend never disappoints him or God forbid, they get married and have children. Hate to see what he'd do to them if they ever *hurt* him in any way. Oh, but I'm sure this behavior was just a one off and wouldn't happen again...but he did say lonliness drove him mad, so I take it he's still bat shit. Driven mad by loneliness...yeah...take some meds already ya freak.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I loved it

Maybe it was a little over the top but it did show how the hurt of an adulterous wife would lead to revenge not forgiveness, and I for one am a little bit tired of all the wimp husband stories. We need more stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wonderful!!

I usually don't like such dark tales but this one was really on the money. You never know how a scorned spouse will react. Tastefully psycho!! Bravo!!

shangoshangoalmost 15 years ago
"Night Gallery" and "Twilight Zone"

Were two of my favorite TV shows when I was a child. This kinda reminded me of them Of course, as commenters have pointed, you had a MAJOR plot hole( tapes w/no tv/elec), but this goes to show how easy a person (or two) can go mad.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Ugh!

This is a "sick" story... That it is a story only does not release the author from responsibility from inspiring some sick bastard that reads this trys the same thing. We condemn the Nazis, Hutus, Serbs, Islamic fanatics from doing horrible things to people...but it is obvious that hateful, brutal, sociopathic men still thrive... They give evidence that they are still around when they say they love this story. All the husband had to do was divorce her right after or during the honeymoon!!! The people that approve or love these revenge stories are the real "NON-MEN"! They are the real "Wimps"! Life is not about revenge. Life is about moving forward and living happily as best you can without hurting others! Being responsible and forgiving others weaknesses as you want your own forgiven. I don't mind a different take on a story. I mind some of you commenters that are not even embarrassed when you hide behind the Anon tag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow Ron sounds like a very happy cuck doesnt he

A very good story of a woman who got just what she deserved and basically asked for.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 14 years ago
Can't believe I never commented on this.It is the....

....best revenge tale on lit.Can't really be topped. Infidelity equals loneliness equals insanity equals pure hell equals nonexistence......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

The captive is as deserving as the captors meaness. To be insolent at the gates of hell is deserving of a strong push down to the bottom of it...

BigK10BigK10about 13 years ago
Elegant in its simplicity...

The perfect revenge for a stupid unrepentant self centered slut. Maybe, after a few years she'll actually understand what she did wrong! When I find the right spot, I think I'll start building my own cage... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I prefer the husband's revenge without violance stories. I understand whose wife begins open infidelity with someone on their honeymoon after it he would become mad. However I think a divorce soon after the honeymoon would have been better for David and to find a better mate.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
She Got

What she Deserves. like was said Loneliness will drive her Mad.

Maybe after she is Completely "gonzo" he could let her free to be institutionualised.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Someone will find her and he will get the death penalty or life in prison for kidnapping and murder. If there are birds and insects, people will not be far away. With 8 billion people there is no where on earth that supports life for birds and insects that people are not nearby.

Even if someone didn't find her, she has the resources to escape. She has weights so she can break pieces off the toilet. Porcelain is harder than steel and therefore will scratch steel. It may take a week or even a month; but, by using the porceling pieces for sawing, she can cut enough links to escape.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE

do you notice any difference. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
can ez do us all a favor

can he lock dworcuck in a cage for life..........lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey Huedog,....

Did you fetch and licked your balls yet??

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
She Pissed!!

Him off big time. Damn he was cold. Thanks for sharing,

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Excellent

Total revenge. Just what she deserves. Ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dang lol

I wonder if he is going to bring her fava beans and a nice Chianti for Jeffs pickled pecker. LMAO note to self, careful who you turn into a Lecter

Ruthless story, it scared me and I liked it.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
excellent.

excellent. Gave it a 5 star to even the score in case some cuck gives it a low score. Keep writing good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This is, by far, the best tale of revenge that I have ever read!! There's no physical harm (to her anyway), but over time her mind will destroy her more thoroughly than he ever could. Excellent strategy!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A Conundrum !

When Paul McCarteny sang " And In The End/ The love You Take / Is equal to / The love you make" , he did not have this in mind . I wish there were camps like this for cheaters who flaunt their transgressions and count on civilization to merely rap the back of their hands.

A lifetime is a bit much. How about one day of isolation for every day, she tormented him? Great story, full marks- LSD

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
wow

fucking hot hot hot - but not sex hit.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Side effect of such Cruel Revenge

There are such unlucky male buddies who must use service of sex workers. Such Cruel Revenge could increase the price of the service of the prostitutes. Less free of charge pussies will be on the sex market..........so our unlucky male buddies must pay more money..........

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Second Comment

Fucking cunt doesn't deserve to be in a cage. She needs to be sold to a Mexican brothel where her talents can be put to good use.

Yeah I know. Fuck it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

You actually took the time to write that junk down and submit it? What a waste of your time to write it and my time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOOAH!

Twisted. But I suppose, it WAS the ultimate cuck fantasy revenge. Surprised the quip about "till death do us part" doesn't appear in there. I guess she has something to think about now. hmmmm, a real head scratcher, there.

Probably should have been in non-consent/reluctance or at least non-erotic category instead, but then again, here was one for the cucks. Whatever.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Fantastic fantasy revenge

Hey, when the emotions of a betrayal flow fantasies can facilitate in relief of the torment. Obviously there are rampant plausibility issues, but it is very well written and it offers a great excursion from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"it WAS the ultimate cuck fantasy revenge"

as proven by the queers who creamed their panties over this drivel, out-of-shape social outcasts with only cuck fantasies to get them thru the night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous and what gets you thuir the night ass wipe?

You read stories you say you hate and jerk your little cockeete and cum all over your baby dipper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A fucking Lit load

of Ariel Castros. He's your hero, admit it.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

An interesting tale. Thanks.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
So cool!

This is the second time I read this. At first you think that the guy is such a douche bag. Hell, just kill her and be done. But then you read the last sentence and realize that he is nuts and why.

There is something do Edgar Allen Poe-ish about his story!

Chagrined

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Over the top

Sooner or later somebody will find her, and then he'll be in a cage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey carvohi

eat shit and die, asshole

I like the story, and the justice in it

if you don't, who fucking cares?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

Speaking like the escapee from the insane asylum that I am, I really liked this tale. Really. If I could go back in time I'd do it.

HA Ha ha

1zardoz956081zardoz95608over 10 years ago
DARK!!!

There IS something Edgar Allen Poe-ish about this story. The Cask of Amantillado, Perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hey Carvohi

Go back to your cuck wimp stories.

sugnasugnaalmost 10 years ago
Great tale!

A little dark, but not really too bad. She is alive and living with the only person she ever really cared about, so it seems fair. As far as poor Jeff is concerned, anyone who gets involved with a married person deserves death and more. Fuck them. Keep up the good work!

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Neat

I do so love a happy ending.

griz375griz375over 9 years ago
Truth in advertising .....

You promised Dark & you delivered. It does however, in my view, seem very appropriate and proportional.

She was in love love with her lover's cock and now she can enjoy it's presence, without fear of interruption.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Far be it for me to be harsh but she deserved it.

Her lack of remorse, her hateful remarks even now, her defiance shows her attitude. I think he should keep her in there another year or 18 months and then drop her off a cliff into the ocean. What would YOU do if someone treated you that way and had no remorse? That about the dick was priceless!

AmbivalenceAmbivalencealmost 9 years ago
I'm confused... where was the dark part...? =)

I liked this. It's safe to say that Jeff was not especially nice either. He knew he was fucking a woman on her honeymoon... he wasn't bothered - since he continued to see her - that her husband was not happy about that idea... and I would not be surprised if she said something to Jeff about how they had all kinds of time when her husband was in the hospital... and he must not have cared about that either...

Now, he just had one more thing not to worry about - growing old(er)...

And if she's still this hostile towards him and cares nothing about him even now and neither had nor has ANY remorse... maybe a little HEALTHY insanity would be good for her to mix in with the insanity that let her effectively torture a man who loved her...

You think she'll ever realize she DOES have the means to kill herself...? If the fridge is large enough and she small enough she could close herself in it... she could drown herself... if she had enough electricity she could electrocute herself - it wouldn't be quick or pleasant but hey... who would care...? Gas stove? Asphyxiation or explosion. Electric? Electrocution. Wood? Asphyxiation.

Or she could just try drinking the formaldehyde now. The means at her disposal are still almost endless... *chuckles...* Besides, what's so wrong with a little madness...?

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 9 years ago
probably not

carvohi's comment that someone will find her is typical of the lack of knowledge of the Western states that Easterners have.

They have no understanding of how many empty areas there are, where it is possible that no one has been there for the last hundred years, and no one will be there for the next hundred years.

More likely for a wild boar to find her than a human.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Well

Boy, I love a happy ending.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
but on further review

Why he didn't just get an annulment when she showed her true colors during the honeymoon puzzles me.

What she did when she married him would pass as fraud since she did not act in good faith, and that is grounds for a finding that there was no marriage.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A 4* short story...

A 4* short story...All was said in the end: "I understand, Cathy. Loneliness drove me mad, too."!!!

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Second read.

And I do love these light hearted comedies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't believe some of you people...

All I said was somebody would find her and then her miserable sadistic husband would end up in a cage. Don't tell me about the big scary wild west. I've been to the big scary 'Far East'. Yeah you big macho dudes with your cowboy hats and belt buckles. You guys love Ted Nugent I'll bet. Ole Cat Scratch Fever! Grew up on the prairies of Detroit. Great American. What did he do in the big war daddy? He got to be a fucking 4F, and then brag how anybody who served was either an idiot or an imbecile.

The imprisoned woman most certainly has family, or friends. Her murdered paramour certainly has the same. Someone will wonder, will put the pieces together. A detective will be hired. There will be surveillance. The scummy, self-absorbed, insecure, limp dicked husband will be caught. He'll become a guest in some maximum security prison where he'll either become somebody's bitch or he'll end up in a cinder block cell staring at the ceiling.

The captive spouse will be rescued. She'll be treated like a great heroine. She'll get all his money, and she'll visit him. I can hear her now, "Oh honey do you need some more cellophane tape to hang your pictures with? Oh look here. See me? I'm at ...and then here I am at..., and this is me with.... Oh and look at my new Porsche. Isn't it dreamy?"

Then all you lame assed losers who think this kind of thing is cool won't be able to get it up ever again. You'll be looking over your shoulders, "Gee is that big black guy thinking about raping me? Jeepers, I'm so scared. Oh God it was just my shadow! Hope nobody noticed how I peed in my tighty whities."

Jedd Clampett

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Good

Good story. Little dark but absolutely true. Shame some of the others here dont see it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Nice

This is such a funny tale it should be in the Humor section.

By the way, Jedd, lighten up. Take a chill pill. This is fiction.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
By The Way

It was two years since your famous comment. Hold grudges, Jedd?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a joke!

Chain link fence? And she has a stationary bicycle and weights? When he came back the first time, she was gone, the hole in the chain link fencing obvious. When he returned home he was arrested and spent the rest of his life in prison. She enjoyed the rest of her life with his money. Poorly thought out story. Dark? More like silly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Priceless Story!

All these negative comments are baseless. The wife and the lover were terrible to him. Since he had money, he bought 10,000 acres of Texas desert so no one will find her. He dumped the ground up parts of the Jeff in the Gulf of Mexico for the Sharks to eat. No body no crime. Jeff was a weasle, he deserved to have his cock cut off. He paid a woman to board a flight to Brazil under her name. Nothing is traced to him. He is now safe and sound until she dies sometime in the next 40 years! He wants her to live as long as possible to make her feel his pain.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Another read, still a hoot.

For those of you that say 1) she'll escape, go home immediately and have him arrested, 2) her family will soon find her or 3) some of her fuck buddy's friends will find her. Well folks, that ain't gonna happen. Evidently you people have never been to far west Texas. It is surprising to me that he is able to find that location again. People are still discovering things out there that no one had any idea existed. That little area that his is hidden in is bigger than New England, all of it. And it is surrounded by hundreds of miles of nothing but the same. If her cage is in a canyon, under a large out cropping of rock, she won't even be visible from the air. And searching like that is very expensive and I bet no one who would be looking for her wants to spend that kind of money. So, enjoy this light hearted little tale and cheer up, it really didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes

I'm sitting here LMFAO. Both at the story and the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally!

A story with an acceptable ending! So many writers have good story plots, but so precious few know how to bring their stories to a fitting....ahem...climax.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Close but not a 5

I get the madness, but I don't think you quite earned the payoff. Something about the interaction of the characters just doesn't seem entirely real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A one for the DV

Now if she had caused that car crash, open season. OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kafkaesque

This to me is like a beautiful piece of literature

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous