All Comments on 'Loneliness'

by E.Z.Riter

Sort by:
  • 147 Comments
SexecutionerSexecutioner6 months ago

Again

Seeing the impotent, needle dicked simp bitches clutching their collective peals over this..🤣🤣🤣

orneryonezorneryonez8 months ago

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction!

jkthekatjkthekat10 months ago

Sorry , a good write-terrible story

Not entertaining and macabre.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Why couldn't hubby be reasonable and learn to love her lovers cum. 4yourpleasureism

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My mental state wouldn’t handle this he would turn up one day to find me dead I’d go on hunger strike an as he only visits really irregularly he wouldn’t be able to save me to force me to suffer more but also I wouldn’t

cheat on a psychopath in the first place

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If he's ever caught, an insanity defense just might be credible.

Anallicker01Anallicker01over 1 year ago

Bravo! Finally! Pay backs are a bitch!

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

NO ONE should have that much hate in themself.

HomieDClown2020HomieDClown2020over 2 years ago

Great Story! She got what she deserved

SarahwithloveSarahwithlovealmost 3 years ago

This sets the bar for revenge very high.

MightyheartMightyheartalmost 3 years ago

5/5

Great BTB revenge story.

An Eye for an Eye

Biblical Justice !

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Bravo! Excellent story, details & revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can someone help me find the story where wife tried unsuccessfully to talk her husband into being her totally willing cuckold? He repeatedly refused. So, while he slept, his wife handcuffed and tightly restrained her husband. Then she called several men over. They came over and gangbanged her over an entire weekend. They videoed part of the activities, including him forced to suck cock and take it up his ass. He was forced to make it sound like it was all his idea.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Great story, dark as midnight. She deserved that cage, and there are more than a few nasty, cheating LW birch as who should be with her.

GrimmerGrimmerover 3 years ago

I fear for his new girlfriend. Definitely living in an altered state.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 3 years ago
Excellent...

"I understand, Cathy. Loneliness drove me mad, too."

Great last line, proving she's the author of this madness. She did it to him and now has to deal with the consequences. Very dark, very good. 5 stars. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I agree with Just_Words

It is a masterpiece

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Absolutely worthless.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Wow! Some people did not like this. I give it 5*****!

It was original, dark, and compelling. You told the story well.

LT56linebackerLT56linebackeralmost 4 years ago
Wooof

Tough to read, but nothing like " Backstabbing Bride ". Check it out. The Bear approves.

The BEAR

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 4 years ago
Ugh

Yes, you are an E.Z.Riter. Just shit on the keyboard, and you have a new story. I imagine you are as worthless a human being as you are a writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really....

What a piece of shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An exceptionally fine piece of writing for LW and Lit

Thank you!

PowersworderPowersworderabout 4 years ago

A well-deserved punishment for a truly horrible slut and her asshole boyfriend.

She cucked the poor husband on the second day of his honeymoon, then mentally tortured him for months afterwards. Was she actually trying to make him snap and go postal? If so, it worked!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsabout 4 years ago
Intensely painful.

Revenge really does bring sadness and pain. That was a good, but disturbing story.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
made they'll be a flash flood and she'll drown

or maybe she'll kill herself

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Madness is always a puzzling thing

Obviously he's mad, and he's planning to turn her into a mad person too. Lack of stimuli in life can turn one's attention inwards and lead to madness. I don't think she has any choice but deprive herself of water and food and then die and thus regain her freedom. She has 120 days to accomplish this.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Terrible

Reading this again, enjoying it for the excellent work it is. Terrible punishment for terrible crimes. I think that she finally realized how insane her callousness has driven him and what it was going to cost her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This is literature

I appreciate the author’s attempt to write something with literary merit. Unfortunately, this readership is not too sophisticated, which is, of course, expected in a website dedicated to stroke stories.

As already stated below, this is very Poe-esque, perhaps too much so. It is clear that closer reading would benefit some readers. For example, when it says she doesn’t have tv, that doesn’t mean there isn’t a television. She has a VCR. No tv means that there is no reception, so there is no contact with the outside world. Perhaps the author should’ve included the word reception to make it clear for the lazy or inept reader.

From a story standpoint, it’s obvious that he did the right thing. Even after all this time and privation, she shows no remorse. Readers who proposed methods of escape should consider her devastating lack of intellect and just plain common sense. She has such contempt for him that she doesn’t even attempt to pretend in order to manipulate. That will come, but he won’t be fooled, and she will most likely finally understand, but too late, and she will never leave that cage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Eventually, his memory of her will start to fade

and he'll be a day or two late at first. Later on, maybe three. Eventually a week.

And then, finally, one day, he will never return.

Her suffering will be exquisite.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Dark, yes

Very dark, true madness and insanity. First, her insanity in thinking that a man would tolerate her blatant cheating and disrespect. To still be talking about Jeff after being imprisoned for months. Still showing total disrespect. She can't even manage to lie to try to save herself. That's insane. The husband, who once loved her, has snapped from her treatment of him. Pretty harsh treatment in taking away everything she loved, especially Jeff. The monster in me says that she, as described in the story, deserved it all. The comments pro and com are great too. Good, OTT work sir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 at least!

The previously malcontent posting ludicrous comments made me laugh. This story is a minimum 4. I am conservative in my application of rating, so I can only say that there always is room for improvement. However, on a moral scale, this is definitely a 5!

Smokepole

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
Hmm...

I don't give a shit if it's considered over the top or not; the cunt (yes, she's a cunt) wasn't even contrite. She didn't give a fuck about screwing him over, so why should we pity her now? She's mentally tortuted him, too. Two wrongs 'might not' make a right, but, fuck it, why should I give a shit about her? Let the cunt suffer!

Five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
For all of you who think this is over the top, I have a solution...

While he's gone she fashions a fake arm and when he handcuffs the fake one and turns his back she pulls out the gun she made from the dirt and a few random stones and a piece of wood from her building. She's made bullets out of week old tuna fish. Now she's got him exactly where she wants him. She then handcuffs him and fucks him because she hasn't had a good fucking in several months. After leaving him locked up she's off to find her way out. Meanwhile he retrives the hidden key he'd left behind because he knew she'd try something like this and beats her to the car because she got lost along the way. She has no alternative but to return to her cage because she forgot to take food, water and a map to figure out exactly where she's at. Now, she's in her cage of her own free will so he can't be arrested for hold her against her will. She got her fuck. Everyone's happy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anonymous 4/25/18, your comments are stupid!

This was an excellent BTB story where the wife was a mean slut to her husband. Also people like Jeff deserve what happened to him. You stated that she could easily get out of the cage. Well maybe she could get out of cage that ‘You designed’ but she could never get out of cage designed by me! Also she was stashed in a box canyon so the cage is more than 50 miles away from any travelled road. Also you can’t follow tracks on rock! Your problem is you don’t have a good imagination. Maybe you should stop reading these stories and go back to your comic books!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Beyond stupid story

How long do you think it took her to bang the weights together and break one strand of the chain link fence? One hour or two? How long did it take her to unravel the fence to make a hole large enough to get out? 15 minutes? How long did it take to tear the mattress cover up, make some coverings for her feet and a poncho to protect her skin? Another 2 or 3 hours? So in less than a day, she's gotten out, has protection for her body and plenty of food and water in her mattress made sack to last her quite awhile. His tracks were easy to follow to the road where she was picked up by a passing motorist and taken to the Police station. David never left prison. He had supplied the Police with all the evidence to arrest him for Jeff's murder, her kidnapping and imprisonment and so many other crimes that the Judge thru away the key. She lived the rest of her life with all of David's money, fucking and sucking any man she wanted. The end to a really poorly thought out story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Jareth,,,,his response

First, should the girlfriend run? Suppose she's incredibly loyal and loves being treated like a queen?

Second, psychotic episodes need some kind of trigger; being alone will and can be such a trigger.

Third, the ethics involved,,,,,suppose she did feel remorse for what she did? That's a whole new second chapter, maybe

Seventhsun8258Seventhsun8258about 6 years ago
Cruel and playing mindgames

Just my opinion

The "penis" was a prosthetic (Watch the end of Boogie nights)

The "tape" was nothing but static.

The husband was playing on her emotions,knowing full well that she would not be able to fully examine the appendege or watch the video.

The logistics of this baffles. He couldn't build the cage himself or the amenities.

Of course he has the money and resources to bribe anybody.Word would get around of an unusual cage in such a remote area as would a well.

I agree that she escaped eventually or fashioned a knife out of the porcelain toilet cover. Although given her mental state at the moment that is unlikely. The will to escape a situation like this is very strong, like the below commenter said it would be years before her will was completly gone. Perhaps the murder and castration(in her

mind)of her lover would fuel a need for revenge and escape.

Texas prides itself as a land of hunters. Quite possible that they could find her

eventually or maybe not.Fate can be cruel or generous it just depends.

Well written and Chilling story, even more chilling are the people who condone it.

David stacked the deck in his favor but kharma as they say is a bitch.

5 for the writing skill, 3 for wanton cruelty and overkill.

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueabout 6 years ago
The crime is pretty cruel; the punishment acceptable

I thought for a moment, what is the point to making her understand. But he plans to keep her there forever. Damn.

And that last few statements she made is way too soon. Or she's just being manipulative. I think the author forgot to mention that 15 years passed before her attitude change.

Jareth05Jareth05about 6 years ago
Fucking sick

Who ever is his current GF......needs to fucking run.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
AT LONG LAST....

I think I've found the perfect story. The only thing to make it better woud be if on the next 3 visits he brought 3 more jars with cut off dicks and videos of the other torture and murder of her lovers. And I would hope that he continues bringing porn of his own latest conquests.

Although he is obviously insane, I feel no sympathy for her situation at all. And I wish him the best, happiest possible life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Kafkaesque

This to me is like a beautiful piece of literature

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A one for the DV

Now if she had caused that car crash, open season. OldBearSwitch

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Close but not a 5

I get the madness, but I don't think you quite earned the payoff. Something about the interaction of the characters just doesn't seem entirely real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Finally!

A story with an acceptable ending! So many writers have good story plots, but so precious few know how to bring their stories to a fitting....ahem...climax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Yes

I'm sitting here LMFAO. Both at the story and the comments.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 8 years ago
Another read, still a hoot.

For those of you that say 1) she'll escape, go home immediately and have him arrested, 2) her family will soon find her or 3) some of her fuck buddy's friends will find her. Well folks, that ain't gonna happen. Evidently you people have never been to far west Texas. It is surprising to me that he is able to find that location again. People are still discovering things out there that no one had any idea existed. That little area that his is hidden in is bigger than New England, all of it. And it is surrounded by hundreds of miles of nothing but the same. If her cage is in a canyon, under a large out cropping of rock, she won't even be visible from the air. And searching like that is very expensive and I bet no one who would be looking for her wants to spend that kind of money. So, enjoy this light hearted little tale and cheer up, it really didn't happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Priceless Story!

All these negative comments are baseless. The wife and the lover were terrible to him. Since he had money, he bought 10,000 acres of Texas desert so no one will find her. He dumped the ground up parts of the Jeff in the Gulf of Mexico for the Sharks to eat. No body no crime. Jeff was a weasle, he deserved to have his cock cut off. He paid a woman to board a flight to Brazil under her name. Nothing is traced to him. He is now safe and sound until she dies sometime in the next 40 years! He wants her to live as long as possible to make her feel his pain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a joke!

Chain link fence? And she has a stationary bicycle and weights? When he came back the first time, she was gone, the hole in the chain link fencing obvious. When he returned home he was arrested and spent the rest of his life in prison. She enjoyed the rest of her life with his money. Poorly thought out story. Dark? More like silly.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
By The Way

It was two years since your famous comment. Hold grudges, Jedd?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 8 years ago
Nice

This is such a funny tale it should be in the Humor section.

By the way, Jedd, lighten up. Take a chill pill. This is fiction.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
Good

Good story. Little dark but absolutely true. Shame some of the others here dont see it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I don't believe some of you people...

All I said was somebody would find her and then her miserable sadistic husband would end up in a cage. Don't tell me about the big scary wild west. I've been to the big scary 'Far East'. Yeah you big macho dudes with your cowboy hats and belt buckles. You guys love Ted Nugent I'll bet. Ole Cat Scratch Fever! Grew up on the prairies of Detroit. Great American. What did he do in the big war daddy? He got to be a fucking 4F, and then brag how anybody who served was either an idiot or an imbecile.

The imprisoned woman most certainly has family, or friends. Her murdered paramour certainly has the same. Someone will wonder, will put the pieces together. A detective will be hired. There will be surveillance. The scummy, self-absorbed, insecure, limp dicked husband will be caught. He'll become a guest in some maximum security prison where he'll either become somebody's bitch or he'll end up in a cinder block cell staring at the ceiling.

The captive spouse will be rescued. She'll be treated like a great heroine. She'll get all his money, and she'll visit him. I can hear her now, "Oh honey do you need some more cellophane tape to hang your pictures with? Oh look here. See me? I'm at ...and then here I am at..., and this is me with.... Oh and look at my new Porsche. Isn't it dreamy?"

Then all you lame assed losers who think this kind of thing is cool won't be able to get it up ever again. You'll be looking over your shoulders, "Gee is that big black guy thinking about raping me? Jeepers, I'm so scared. Oh God it was just my shadow! Hope nobody noticed how I peed in my tighty whities."

Jedd Clampett

Pappy7Pappy7over 8 years ago
Second read.

And I do love these light hearted comedies.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
A 4* short story...

A 4* short story...All was said in the end: "I understand, Cathy. Loneliness drove me mad, too."!!!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 8 years ago
but on further review

Why he didn't just get an annulment when she showed her true colors during the honeymoon puzzles me.

What she did when she married him would pass as fraud since she did not act in good faith, and that is grounds for a finding that there was no marriage.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 9 years ago
Well

Boy, I love a happy ending.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 9 years ago
probably not

carvohi's comment that someone will find her is typical of the lack of knowledge of the Western states that Easterners have.

They have no understanding of how many empty areas there are, where it is possible that no one has been there for the last hundred years, and no one will be there for the next hundred years.

More likely for a wild boar to find her than a human.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceabout 9 years ago
I'm confused... where was the dark part...? =)

I liked this. It's safe to say that Jeff was not especially nice either. He knew he was fucking a woman on her honeymoon... he wasn't bothered - since he continued to see her - that her husband was not happy about that idea... and I would not be surprised if she said something to Jeff about how they had all kinds of time when her husband was in the hospital... and he must not have cared about that either...

Now, he just had one more thing not to worry about - growing old(er)...

And if she's still this hostile towards him and cares nothing about him even now and neither had nor has ANY remorse... maybe a little HEALTHY insanity would be good for her to mix in with the insanity that let her effectively torture a man who loved her...

You think she'll ever realize she DOES have the means to kill herself...? If the fridge is large enough and she small enough she could close herself in it... she could drown herself... if she had enough electricity she could electrocute herself - it wouldn't be quick or pleasant but hey... who would care...? Gas stove? Asphyxiation or explosion. Electric? Electrocution. Wood? Asphyxiation.

Or she could just try drinking the formaldehyde now. The means at her disposal are still almost endless... *chuckles...* Besides, what's so wrong with a little madness...?

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 9 years ago
Far be it for me to be harsh but she deserved it.

Her lack of remorse, her hateful remarks even now, her defiance shows her attitude. I think he should keep her in there another year or 18 months and then drop her off a cliff into the ocean. What would YOU do if someone treated you that way and had no remorse? That about the dick was priceless!

griz375griz375over 9 years ago
Truth in advertising .....

You promised Dark & you delivered. It does however, in my view, seem very appropriate and proportional.

She was in love love with her lover's cock and now she can enjoy it's presence, without fear of interruption.

Pappy7Pappy7over 9 years ago
Neat

I do so love a happy ending.

sugnasugnaabout 10 years ago
Great tale!

A little dark, but not really too bad. She is alive and living with the only person she ever really cared about, so it seems fair. As far as poor Jeff is concerned, anyone who gets involved with a married person deserves death and more. Fuck them. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey Carvohi

Go back to your cuck wimp stories.

1zardoz956081zardoz95608over 10 years ago
DARK!!!

There IS something Edgar Allen Poe-ish about this story. The Cask of Amantillado, Perhaps?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Oh Yeah

Speaking like the escapee from the insane asylum that I am, I really liked this tale. Really. If I could go back in time I'd do it.

HA Ha ha

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
hey carvohi

eat shit and die, asshole

I like the story, and the justice in it

if you don't, who fucking cares?

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Over the top

Sooner or later somebody will find her, and then he'll be in a cage.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 10 years ago
So cool!

This is the second time I read this. At first you think that the guy is such a douche bag. Hell, just kill her and be done. But then you read the last sentence and realize that he is nuts and why.

There is something do Edgar Allen Poe-ish about his story!

Chagrined

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 10 years ago

An interesting tale. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A fucking Lit load

of Ariel Castros. He's your hero, admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dear Anonymous and what gets you thuir the night ass wipe?

You read stories you say you hate and jerk your little cockeete and cum all over your baby dipper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"it WAS the ultimate cuck fantasy revenge"

as proven by the queers who creamed their panties over this drivel, out-of-shape social outcasts with only cuck fantasies to get them thru the night.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Fantastic fantasy revenge

Hey, when the emotions of a betrayal flow fantasies can facilitate in relief of the torment. Obviously there are rampant plausibility issues, but it is very well written and it offers a great excursion from reality.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
WOOAH!

Twisted. But I suppose, it WAS the ultimate cuck fantasy revenge. Surprised the quip about "till death do us part" doesn't appear in there. I guess she has something to think about now. hmmmm, a real head scratcher, there.

Probably should have been in non-consent/reluctance or at least non-erotic category instead, but then again, here was one for the cucks. Whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Really?

You actually took the time to write that junk down and submit it? What a waste of your time to write it and my time to read it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Second Comment

Fucking cunt doesn't deserve to be in a cage. She needs to be sold to a Mexican brothel where her talents can be put to good use.

Yeah I know. Fuck it.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Side effect of such Cruel Revenge

There are such unlucky male buddies who must use service of sex workers. Such Cruel Revenge could increase the price of the service of the prostitutes. Less free of charge pussies will be on the sex market..........so our unlucky male buddies must pay more money..........

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
wow

fucking hot hot hot - but not sex hit.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
A Conundrum !

When Paul McCarteny sang " And In The End/ The love You Take / Is equal to / The love you make" , he did not have this in mind . I wish there were camps like this for cheaters who flaunt their transgressions and count on civilization to merely rap the back of their hands.

A lifetime is a bit much. How about one day of isolation for every day, she tormented him? Great story, full marks- LSD

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

This is, by far, the best tale of revenge that I have ever read!! There's no physical harm (to her anyway), but over time her mind will destroy her more thoroughly than he ever could. Excellent strategy!

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
excellent.

excellent. Gave it a 5 star to even the score in case some cuck gives it a low score. Keep writing good stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dang lol

I wonder if he is going to bring her fava beans and a nice Chianti for Jeffs pickled pecker. LMAO note to self, careful who you turn into a Lecter

Ruthless story, it scared me and I liked it.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 12 years ago
Excellent

Total revenge. Just what she deserves. Ha

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
She Pissed!!

Him off big time. Damn he was cold. Thanks for sharing,

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey Huedog,....

Did you fetch and licked your balls yet??

huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
can ez do us all a favor

can he lock dworcuck in a cage for life..........lol

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE

do you notice any difference. TK U MLJ LV NV

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
1*

Someone will find her and he will get the death penalty or life in prison for kidnapping and murder. If there are birds and insects, people will not be far away. With 8 billion people there is no where on earth that supports life for birds and insects that people are not nearby.

Even if someone didn't find her, she has the resources to escape. She has weights so she can break pieces off the toilet. Porcelain is harder than steel and therefore will scratch steel. It may take a week or even a month; but, by using the porceling pieces for sawing, she can cut enough links to escape.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 13 years ago
She Got

What she Deserves. like was said Loneliness will drive her Mad.

Maybe after she is Completely "gonzo" he could let her free to be institutionualised.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I prefer the husband's revenge without violance stories. I understand whose wife begins open infidelity with someone on their honeymoon after it he would become mad. However I think a divorce soon after the honeymoon would have been better for David and to find a better mate.

BigK10BigK10about 13 years ago
Elegant in its simplicity...

The perfect revenge for a stupid unrepentant self centered slut. Maybe, after a few years she'll actually understand what she did wrong! When I find the right spot, I think I'll start building my own cage... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow

The captive is as deserving as the captors meaness. To be insolent at the gates of hell is deserving of a strong push down to the bottom of it...

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Can't believe I never commented on this.It is the....

....best revenge tale on lit.Can't really be topped. Infidelity equals loneliness equals insanity equals pure hell equals nonexistence......

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous