Lonely in Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It would be the best Christmas present I could hope for," he said.

I laughed and smiled.

He took off his coat and fanned it out like a blanket. Then he draped it across himself and lifted one side to allow me access. I ran my hand through my hair and sat down on his lap. He then wrapped the coat around both of us. I whimpered slightly as I felt his body. His chest felt strong and firm on my back. The sensation sent tingles of excitement through me.

"You're shaking," he said.

"I'm cold," I replied. I wasn't prepared to admit that it was nerves, even though it was probably painfully obvious to him.

"Well, I'm happy to help out," he said. Under the blanket, his big hands gripped me gently around my waist, and he pulled me closer. "After all, what could be better than wrapping my arms around such as sweet, beautiful, sexy girl on Christmas Eve?"

I swallowed. The word 'sexy' echoed through my brain. After my revelation about being trans, he might just have let me sit on his lap out of politeness... but there was no requirement for him to call me sexy. None at all. You don't call someone sexy unless you want to have sex with them... certainly not in this context.

As his breath tickled the hairs on the back of my neck, I felt the heavy concrete wall of my mental dam begin to crack. The pent up reservoir of arousal that had built up during all our flirting suddenly started to push through the gaps, and wash into my bloodstream. I gulped, as a feeling of giddy excitement began to course through my body. He was handsome, he was sweet... and he didn't have a problem with me being trans. Every nerve ending in my body began to sing with desire. The possibility of sex was suddenly very present, very real, and very exciting. I took a deep breath and wriggled on the spot.

"So, you think I'm sexy?" I said.

"Yes," he replied. I could feel his head nodding.

"Just a sexy as before..." I said, "before I told you..."

"Yes, Elfi," he said, and ran his hands gently up and down my sides. "Just as sexy."

More cracks appeared in my mental dam. A fresh surge of arousal flooded through me. My cock began to engorge and throb in its tucked-up little stranglehold. I didn't know what to say next, so I decided to do something that didn't need words. It was something very bold, at least by my standards.

"Can I shift position?" I asked.

"Of course," he said.

I shifted my body and shuffled around until we were face to face, with me straddling him.

"Well, hello there, Elfi," he said, with a wicked grin on his face.

"Hey," I whispered.

I swallowed, bit my lip, and looked into his eyes. As he stared back, his hands ran up my waist and held me.

"Mmm," he said and smiled. "So sexy."

His eyes twinkled.

It was the only cue I needed. I parted my mouth slightly and leaned forward. He leaned forward too, and our lips gently touched. It was a soft, sweet, and delicious caress. My breath fluttered, and goosebumps rose on my skin as the sensation tingled through me.

"Oh, that felt good," Jack whispered. His lips tickled against mine as he spoke.

"If you want me, kiss me properly," I whispered back.

One of Jack's big hands slid up my back and through my hair. His hand gently cupped the back of my head, and he drew me in closer. Our lips pressed tenderly together, and his tongue slipped into my mouth. The cracks in my mental dam turned into deep fissures, then the whole edifice crumbled. Arousal flooded through me like a tsunami. I pressed myself against him, kissing him deeper and deeper. He moved his hand on my waist down to my thigh, and he grasped my flesh. I pressed my tits against his chest and whimpered in delight.

I as we kissed, I felt him bunch his fist into my hair and pull it sharply down and backward. I gasped as my head tilted back. Then I felt his breath on my throat.

"So... fucking... sexy," he rasped.

Then he kissed my neck. I wailed, twisted, and wriggled. My head rolled around in pleasure. I thrust my crotch towards his body, wishing I could press my cock up against him, but it was still stuck back between my legs, all swollen and struggling. I could feel him though: his erection pressed against me, hot and angry.

While my body still squirmed, he pulled back and looked at me.

"I don't want to be lonely this Christmas," he said. "Would you like to come back to my apartment and keep me company?"

Gulped and nodded. "Yeah, that sounds good."

Jack smiled. "Wonderful. A beautiful Christmas Angel for Christmas Eve."

"A naughty Christmas Angel for Christmas Eve," I giggled.

"I'll try and keep you in line," he said and gave me a quick smack on my ass. I almost came there and then.

* * * *

I stood alone in a little bathroom cubicle at the market, leaning against the sink. I was breathing heavily, trying to calm myself down. My efforts were not successful. I could still taste Jack in my mouth and feel the sensation of his lips on my neck. I lifted a hand, ran it through my blonde hair, then rubbed my neck with my palm. I moaned and wriggled. Then I danced in excitement with my feet.

Then I steeled myself. I hadn't gone to the bathroom to pee. I needed to steady myself, and I needed to clean myself up before I went back to Jack's apartment. My panties were embarrassingly slick with pre-cum, and I wanted to mop up the mess.

I shimmied my skirt down my legs and bent over to inspect the problem. Sure enough, at the bottom of my underwear, there was a slimy wet patch. I grunted in frustration and reached behind me to grab some tissue paper. I pushed it into my panties, careful not to dislodge my throbbing cock from where it was tucked. If it escaped and got hard, I'd never get it back down again.

I gently maneuvered a few little dabs at the slimy stain. I felt the paper dampen and saturate, and then I threw it into the toilet bowl. I repeated with another bit of paper, then another.

I scrutinized myself carefully. The stain didn't look as slimy as it did before, but it was still there. I grunted in annoyance, but it would have to do. I'd been in the cubicle for a while, and Jack might have thought I'd done a runner.

I'd mentally agreed on a game plan with myself. Tonight was just going to be about sex, nothing else. I wasn't going to allow myself to have any stupid ideas about Jack becoming my boyfriend. I was just going to let him fuck me, then leave in the morning. It would be simple, no-fuss, sex. Also, if it was just going to be for one night, I could be as embarrassingly slutty as I wanted.

I pulled up my skirt, checked my make-up, washed my hands, and tottered back towards the terrace. Jack was leaning against the bar and facing in my direction. I walked over to him, took his hand, and dragged him through the Christmas market with all the strength my little body could muster.

* * * *

His apartment was close by in the Charlottenburg district. We walked through the streets of Berlin hand in hand. I grasped him tightly as if to remind myself that this really was happening. As we walked under the Christmas lights, my heart thumped in my chest, and my skin tingled with anticipation. I was going to have a hot guy's dick inside me, and I couldn't wait. Finally, we reached Jack's apartment building, and he unlocked the door to the complex.

"What floor is your apartment on?" I asked.

"Third floor," he said.

I looked at the 'out of order' sign on the lift, then tugged his hand and quickly pulled him up the stairs. I was probably coming across as a bit desperate, but I was simply too horny to care.

Jack's apartment was neat, modern, and clean. As we entered the living room, he offered me a drink, but I declined. I wasn't there to chat, I was there for sex, and I was far too horny to delay proceedings even by a minute. I pulled off my jacket, dragged him over to the couch, and sat him down next to me. Immediately, I shifted my body around, brought my face close to his, and slipped my tongue into his mouth. As we sat next to each other, making out, I began to feel and caress the muscles of his strong arms. I mewled in excitement, and my arousal dialed ever higher. God, he felt good.

I quickly became too aroused just to kiss, so I tried to drag him on top of me, but he resisted, remaining upright, and pulled back. I gasped as our lips parted, and wondered what was wrong. Fortunately, his expression reassured me that things were still, in fact, very right. He held me around the waist and looked at me with a predatory, masculine passion.

"You are so fucking gorgeous," he said, as his chest rose and fell. "I want to taste every last inch of you."

I curled my lips into my mouth and nodded. I wanted him to start tasting me that instant. His eyes traveled over me: my thighs, my crotch, my tits, and my face. His throat released little grunts of appreciation, and his erection stood stiff and ready, elevating the fabric of his jeans.

"Just take me," I said.

He leaned forward again and rested his forehead on mine. He removed one of his hands from my waist, and ran it through my hair, making me gasp and shudder.

"Oh, I'm going to take you, Elfi," he said. "But I'm going to take my time. I'm going to savor you. We have all night, and you're way too delicious to waste on a quick fuck."

I panted. I wasn't sure I could handle much of a wait.

He cupped my face and kissed me again. My toes curled in my boots. I tried to kiss him hard and fast, but he kept it maddeningly, slow and deliberate. It was teasing, it was torture, and it was incredible.

As we made out, I moaned as his big hands explored my body: gently caressing my bare thighs, running his hands over my breasts through my vest top, and squeezing my bare arms. As he touched me, my body yearned for more. I thrust myself toward him with uncontainable lust. He was treating me like a piece of chocolate slowly melting in his mouth, but I was desperate to munch down immediately.

"Put your dick inside me," I whispered.

"Oh, I will," he said. "But good things come to those who wait."

He began to trace his fingers around the edges of my clothing, leaving little trails of fire across my skin. First, along my thin, exposed strip of midriff, then around my thighs, just under the hem of my little skirt. The sensation forced yet more gasps from my lips.

He lifted me slightly and shifted my body around until I was straddling him as he sat, with my knees and shins resting either side of him. I couldn't help myself but grind against him. Jack's cock stood erect. I could feel it poking up through his jeans and pressing between my legs, right where mine was tucked back and throbbing in my panties. It felt almost like torture as my dick struggled for release, pathetically straining against the material. Pulses of pre-cum were dripping liberally from my tip. The bottom of my panties felt wet and slick all over again. There was going to be a stain, but fuck it, I needed him now...

"Undress me," I said.

"I think I will," he purred.

He ran his hands up my thighs, over my skirt and grasped the bottom of my vest. He slowly dragged it up my body. I raised my arms, allowing him to pull it all the way off. He threw it on the couch next to me, leaving me in my bra. A big grin passed over his face. He ran his hands up and down my sides, and teased his thumbs over my bra-covered nipples, making me moan.

"Let's take this off too," he said.

He reached behind me and unclasped my bra. I felt the straps fall loose behind me, but they remained draped over my shoulders, keeping the cups in place over my breasts. I raised my hands again to help him strip me. He gripped the side straps, just next to the cups, and dragged them up. As the cups passed up and over my nipples, his grin widened as my bare tits came into view.

"Mmm, very nice," he said. "Very, very nice."

I whimpered in excitement under his gaze. He pulled the bra higher, but rather than take it off me; he stopped, just as it was passing my eyes. He used his hands to wrap it around my head, blindfolding me. I gasped and wriggled in anticipation.

Then he kissed my neck. The sensation utterly debilitated me. My muscles went limp, my mouth hung open, and I moaned an uncontrollable moan... but he wasn't done with me. He kissed and nibbled all around my neck and down my chest towards my nipples, turning me into a gasping, squirming wreck. My nipples were so sensitive. I wasn't sure I could handle it. With each kiss closer, my squeals grew louder. Then I screamed in rapture as he kissed my nipple. He pressed his face into my breast, kissing, licking, and nibbling, as my body writhed in ecstasy. The sensation was maddeningly intense.

"Take my skirt off... take my panties off... please," I begged from behind my make-shift blindfold.

"That can be arranged," he said.

He pulled the bra away from my eyes, and threw it on the couch, next to my vest. He hooked his fingers into the waistband of my skirt and pulled it down my legs. I shuffled and shifted to allow him to get it past my knees and over my boots. He then returned to hook his fingers into the waistband of my panties. I looked down as they descended down my legs. Once they passed the critical point, my dick unfurled from its tucked position. It hung out, pale, pink, and semi-erect in front of me, with a little thread of pre-cum oozing from the end. My panties themselves were embarrassingly slick and stained with my dribbles, worse than I had imagined.

"Looks like someone's horny," Jack said.

"I'm sorry," I whispered in mortification.

"Oh, don't be sorry," he said. "This is hot."

He pulled the panties over my boots, brought them up to his mouth and inhaled. His eyes rolled back.

"You smell so fucking good," he said, then he licked the pre-cum puddle. "Delicious, absolutely delicious."

My dripping cock jumped fully hard.

"Taste me," I said, pushing my needy cock towards his face.

"Oh, I will," he said. "But I want you to lie down on the couch."

I jumped to my feet, then dived back onto the couch, so I was lying on my back. The couch had no armrests. Jack got down and knelt on the floor at the end near my boots. I looked down my body at him and saw his eyes lit with fire.

"Let's get these boots off you too," he said. He pulled them off my body, leaving me completely naked.

"Now I'm going to devour you," he said.

I spread myself out to allow him access to my desperate genitals. One of my legs pressed against the backrest, the other hung off the ledge of the seat cushion, with my foot on the floor.

He began with my leg that was pressed against the backrest. Starting from my ankle, he began to kiss, nibble, and lick up my skin. Each time his lips, teeth, or tongue touched me, I gasped in excitement. My muscles began to twitch, and my hips began to thrust up into nothingness. He went along my calf, then up my inner thigh. As he got close to my cock, my fists bunched, and I seethed through clenched teeth. I was so fucking horny it was unbearable.

"Please," I whispered. "Please touch my cock. Or suck it. Or fuck me!"

"I will," he said. "Just give me a minute to enjoy you."

"I can't stand any more teasing," I begged.

"I'm not teasing you," he said. "I'm savoring you."

I looked down at him with pleading eyes. He winked at me and kissed closer and closer to my crotch. I could feel his breath on my balls. I thrust my hips upwards towards his face and held them there elevated in an unambiguous display of my need.

Then he gripped the base of my cock with his fingers.

"Oh my God!" I squealed, arching my head backward. I desperately hoped he was going to put his mouth on my cock, but he didn't. He licked up the crease between my crotch and my thigh. I screamed loudly and uncontrollably. In the realization that his neighbors might hear, I grabbed my vest with a feverish hand and shoved part of it into my mouth to gag myself.

It was a wise decision. Suddenly, Jack licked up the crease on the other side. I bit down on the vest and screamed what would have been the loudest scream of my life. My cock was dripping, and my body twisted and spasmed. I couldn't take it.

I dragged the vest from my mouth and started to beg. "Please Jack, honestly, I'm too horny, I can't take it anymore."

"Okay, Elfi," he said.

He shifted so that his mouth hovered just over my needy, desperate cock.

"Please," I begged. "Please, please, please!"

He extended his tongue and lowered his head. Then in one sloppy motion, he licked from the base of my cock to the tip.

"Fuck!" I cried out in pleasure.

"Mmm," he growled. "You taste so good."

He opened his mouth, enveloped the head of my cock with his lips, and swirled his tongue over the tip. I grabbed my vest again and shoved it into my mouth. I yelped and squealed in delight.

Then he glided his lips down my cock, taking me deep inside him. He held me for a second, then slid back up. My cock dripped with his saliva. He moved my cock to a better angle, before descending again, this time all the way down, right to the base. He released his grip with his hand and kept only his lips around me, gently gyrated his head. I threw my head back in ecstasy. My mouth roared through my gag, as intense waves of pleasure surged through me. I wasn't going to last very long, I felt on the verge of cumming already. I was going to ejaculate mortifyingly quickly.

Jack slid back up, leaving saliva oozing over my cock and balls. He re-gripped the base and began to glide rhythmically up and down with his mouth.

In a muffled squeal, I cried, "Fucking hell!" through my gag. With my trembling free hand, I reached down to find his fingers. I found them and latched on. I held him with an iron grip as waves of bliss passed along my shaft. I knew I was going to spurt and I couldn't stop it. The sensation was too good. With every slither of his lips, I was rapidly pushed closer to orgasm. I wrenched the vest out of my mouth.

"Jack..." I gasped. "Slow down... I'm... going... to..."

It happened before I could get my words out. My loins spasmed in an explosion of pleasure. I cried an incoherent wail. Semen surged thick and fast up my shaft and ejected into Jack's mouth. Contraction after contraction gripped my cock, sending spurt after spurt of cum spraying from me. He continued to lunge up and down all the way through my orgasm. With each of Jack's movements, I thrust up to meet him, as if trying to inject my juices into his very soul. He milked me until my body hung limp and drained.

I panted for breath.

"Mmm," he said, making an audible happy swallow. He pulled his lips off me and looked up at me, grinning. "That was the best Christmas meal I've ever had."

I whimpered, riding on a high of bodily gratification, but deeply embarrassed. My cock was still semi-erect and continued to twitch with little micro-pulses, ejecting a few, small, final globs of cum.

"Sorry... I can't believe I came so fast," I said, my face burning red. "This never usually happens to me."

"Oh, don't be silly," said Jack. "That was incredible... I think it's kind of hot that you got so horny that you couldn't control yourself."

"Yeah... I guess," I replied, and gave a nervous laugh. "You make me very, very horny."

"Good," he said and squeezed my hand. "I don't care how fast you cum. You cum like a fucking angel."

It was stupid, but his words sent a little warm glow flowing through me. I started to laugh. He was adorable, and he was really accepting. Maybe he could be more than just a fuck. Maybe he could be boyfriend material...

I instantly shut down the thought. I was being ridiculous. I turned my thoughts away from the warm-fuzzy feelings, and on to raw sexual ones.

"Kiss me," I said.

He lifted himself and crawled up my body. He swallowed down what must have been the last globs of cum in his mouth, and then he kissed me. We kissed deeply, and our bodies started to grind against each other. I could feel his erection through his jeans and the need in his body. He'd made me cum, but I hadn't made him cum yet.