Lonely in Berlin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me pleasure you," I whispered.

"Come to the bedroom," he said.

"Lead the way," I replied.

Jack got to his feet and held out his hand. I took it, and he pulled me up. He led me through his apartment to his bedroom.

Once we arrived, I sat down on the bed, and Jack stood next to it. My eyes focused on his bulge. Even beneath his clothes, I could tell his cock was bigger than my own girly dick. I reached out with my hand and began to massage it through his jeans. I looked up at him. My toes curled, and I bit my lip. My own dick started to pulse back up to hardness. Having a guy's cock in my mouth always made me insanely horny.

"Can I unwrap my present, Sir?" I whispered, playing out a little sub-Dom fantasy in my head by calling him 'Sir.'

He laughed, leaned forward, and ran his fingers through my hair.

"Of course, Angel," he said.

I pressed my face against his jeans and nuzzled against the protrusion.

"Oh my God, I'm going to enjoy this," I whispered. I rubbed my face up and down his jeans and inhaled deeply through my nostrils. The thick, delicious, masculine scent intoxicated me. I could smell his dick, his balls, his pre-cum, and it was all for me. I whimpered in delight as I kissed lovingly over the fabric. His rock-hard dick throbbed beneath my lips.

"Who's teasing who now," Jack said.

"Mmm," I said, and looked up at him with a cheeky smile. "I'm not teasing you. I'm savoring you."

Jack laughed and shook his head.

"I'll spank you for that later," he said.

I giggled.

"Don't make promises you can't keep," I whispered.

I fixed my eyes back on his crotch, unclipped his belt, and pulled down his zipper. As I did so, his dark grey boxers came into view. I purred in appreciation. I peeled down his jeans, then hooked my fingers into the waistband of his boxers. With my face next to his bulge, I pulled them down slowly. As the waistband passed over the head of his cock, it bounced up.

"Fuck," I whispered as I looked at it. It was darker than my cock and longer and thicker. I reached out and wrapped my hand around it, feeling its size and presence. The sensation sent giddy waves of excitement through me. This was a proper man's cock, and I was going to enjoy it.

"I'm going to be a total slut for you," I said, my eyes flicking up to his.

I gripped it tighter and began to jerk it up and down. I twisted my hand as I stroked, extracting groans from Jack's lips. I took my other hand and gently cupped and caressed his ball sack. His balls were so much bigger and fuller than mine. I felt so silly, horny, and girly next to him.

Jack reached down, ran his fingers through my hair, and gently massaged my scalp. I sighed in pleasure, then released my hand that was working his shaft. I extended my tongue, pressed my face forward, and took one long, slutty lick from the base to the tip. Jack let out another groan of pleasure, and my cock jumped fully erect once more. Spurred on by his reactions, I licked him again, but this time, when I reached the tip, I softly enveloped the head of his cock with my lips. Jack moaned, and a little electric thrill passed through me. I loved hearing the sounds of his enjoyment.

"Yes," he whispered as he continued to massage my scalp gently. "Good girl."

With the head of his dick inside my mouth, I ran my tongue lovingly around his tip. Then I gripped the base of his cock, angled him towards me, and let my lips glide down his shaft. Jack's fingers tensed in my hair. I moaned in pleasure, then drew myself back up. I swirled my tongue over his head again, then descended once more, as deep as I could go. This time, Jack really groaned. It felt so good, but I wanted to be even sluttier for him.

I pulled myself up, looked up at him, and whispered, "If you like, you can fuck my face as I suck you."

Jack grinned. "Oh, Elfi, you are a badder girl than I thought."

I bit my lip and nodded.

"And..." I said, my face now flushing pink. "You can cum wherever you want. In my mouth. On my tits. On my face."

I became redder with each word, but my dark, slutty desires pushed the sentence from my lips. To escape from my embarrassment, I slipped his cock back into my mouth and began to suck. At first, my lips glided up and down his cock under my own motion; then, I felt Jack's hand bunch in my hair. An ungodly surge of excitement passed through me as he began to take control. Gently, he began to guide my head up and down his shaft. I could feel the power in his hands, and it set my body alight. My cock started to throb and drip all over again as he used my mouth to pleasure himself.

He used me slowly at first, pushing my head down deeply, holding it there for a second, then pulling me back up. After a few iterations, he pulled me all the way off him.

"Are you enjoying that?" he whispered.

"Yes, Sir," I murmured back. "Can I have some more please, Sir?"

"Do you want me to go faster or slower?" he asked.

"Go as fast or slow as you like," I said.

He laughed.

"Okay, Elfi," he said.

I felt him push me back towards his cock, and I opened my mouth once more. He started at the same pace as before, guiding my head with deep, measured, and deliberate strokes. His hips began to thrust in motion with my head.

Gradually, he began to pick up the pace, thrusting harder and faster. I wailed in ecstasy around his cock, and drool dribbled from my mouth. My eyes flicked up to his, and I saw him stare down at me. His gaze electrified my body. He was horny, he was enjoying himself, and he was using me. He grunted with each thrust, fucking my face with urgency and intent. As slurping sounds filled the room, my mind turned to a delirious, submissive mush. As our eyes locked together, he began to talk dirty to me.

"God, your mouth feels so fucking good," he rasped, as he forced my head along his dick. "You're so fucking pretty. I can't stand it. I'm going to fill your mouth with cum, and then I'm going to fuck your cute little ass until your spurt all over the fucking sheets."

I wailed, and my fists bunched. Drool spilled from my mouth. Jack's breathing became ragged, and I could tell he was close.

"I'm going to cum," he growled. "Are you ready?"

I nodded the best little micro-nods I could as he fucked in and out of me. I saw tension build in his neck, his face flushed red, and his eyes flashed with a look of incredible intensity. Suddenly, his dick twitched hard, and he unloaded a big surge of semen into my mouth.

Powerful contractions gripped his dick, and ropes of cum shot inside me. I gulped down all his load as he continued to thrust in and out of me, milking himself into my mouth.

"Fuck," he rasped, panting in satisfaction. "Fucking hell, Elfi."

I kept my lips on him until his contractions had stopped. Slowly he withdrew his dick from me. Although I was dazed with pleasure, I still had enough awareness to extend my tongue and show him some of the mess he'd made in my mouth. Then I swallowed it down, with a satisfied gulp of pleasure, just like a good little slut should. I flashed him a happy little grin.

He bit his lip and looked down at me. His hand un-bunched from my hair, and he gently massaged my scalp with his fingers again.

"I'd never have thought such a sweet girl could be so dirty," he said.

"I should have told you I was a fallen angel," I said with a giggle. "With a very dirty halo."

He leaned down and kissed me gently on the forehead, making me grin a very silly, happy grin.

"A dirty halo, maybe," he said. "But you're still so fucking cute."

Jack reached down, pulled off his shoes and socks, and stepped out of the crumpled mass of boxers and jeans that rested around his ankles. His cock still throbbed semi-hard and shimmered with my saliva.

He sat down next to me on the bed. Cupped my face, and kissed me sweetly and tenderly. As our tongues entwined, Jack reached over and wrapped his fingers around my dick, making me gasp. Then he leaned back slightly and smiled.

"Oh God, you're so hard," he whispered, giving me a few gentle but incredible strokes. "You must really enjoy having your face fucked."

"I'm a very bad angel," I said. "I think I was thrown out of heaven for being too naughty. Maybe you should punish me?"

Jack grinned at me and released my dick. I bit my lip and shuffled to the center of the bed. I positioned myself on my knees, with my face down on the sheets, and my ass up in the air.

"You did say I needed a spanking," I whispered with an embarrassed little giggle. I hoped he hadn't been joking when he'd playfully threatened me earlier.

"Oh, you are a bad angel, aren't you, Elfi?" Jack said, crawling on to the bed. "Maybe you do need some punishment."

I wiggled my ass.

"Sir, I've been very, very bad," I said.

He laughed. "Okay, Angel, I'll spank you. If it starts getting too much, just say 'yellow,' if you want me to stop, say 'red,' understood?"

"Yes, Sir," I whispered.

Jack ran his hands over my bare ass, squeezing and caressing my flesh. Then he spanked me lightly on my left cheek. I gasped and wriggled as the sensation zipped through my body.

"You like that?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," I whispered again. "You can be rougher if you like."

"You're such a bad little angel," he said. "Okay, let's go a little harder."

I inhaled deeply and tensed my body.

Then he spanked me again.

I gasped as his hand planted down firmly onto my right ass cheek. That one had a sting to it. My toes curled up.

"Yes," I whimpered.

Then he brought down his hand again, a little harder still. His hand sent a hot pang through me. My hips wiggled from side to side.

"Fuck," I gasped.

Then Jack spanked me again. I squealed in pain and panted heavily into the sheets. I could feel my dick twitch and drip pre-cum.

"Still enjoying this?" Jack said.

"Oh fuck, yes," I whimpered back.

Then Jack unleashed a rain of spanks onto my ass, grunting with satisfaction as he went. My back arched, and my toes curled. I bit down onto the sheets and squealed. My body shifted with every spank. As the pain grew, my feet started to kick up and down onto the sheets. It hurt, but my arousal was through the roof.

Spank after spank ripped through me until my ass was burning with heat and pain. It was incredible. I was utterly consumed by dirty, submissive, rapture, and my dick was dribbling everywhere.

Then the spanking stopped. Jack shifted position and reached between my legs. I jumped as he ran his fingers along my dick and felt my pre-cum. He played with my slimy juice gently with his fingers.

"Oh my God, I can't believe how hard you are," Jack exclaimed.

He gave my dick a few light strokes, which forced gasps from my lips, then released.

"That really turned me on," I whispered back. "Please play with me some more... or fuck me."

"Hmm, well, I think it's time for you to be fucked Elfi," he said. "Don't you?"

"Yes!" I whispered. I massaged my hot, stinging ass with one hand, then shuffled up onto my knees.

"Thank you for the spanking, Sir," I said, my face blushing. My eyes looked over his body. His lower half was naked, showing his rock hard dick, but his shirt was still on.

"Let's get this shirt off you," I said.

He nodded. With incredible eagerness, I flicked off his shirt buttons. With each one, a new little sliver of his skin came into view. When the final button was undone, he reached and pulled his shirt off himself.

"Oh my God," I gasped. My pupils dilated, he was so fucking hot: muscular chest, beautiful six-pack. I was such a lucky girl. I reached forward with my hands to touch him.

"Mmm," I murmured in delight. "You are the best Christmas present I could have hoped for."

"Trust me," he said. "The feeling is mutual."

He kissed me again and began to caress my body. He was gentle at first, but he became rougher as his desire grew. Excited groans started to escape my lips as his big strong hands manhandled my tender flesh.

"Let's lie down," he said.

I nodded and shuffled backward on the bed. I arranged myself lying face-up with my head against the pillows. Jack crawled up on top of me and kissed me again. Our tongues entwined, and my hands grabbed at his arms and chest. I felt so little next to him, like being trapped by a very sexy tiger.

Then he pulled back, reached over to a drawer beside his bed, and pulled out a little bottle of lube. Jesus Christ, it was happening!

I spread my legs, drew my knees up to my ass, and raised my buttocks to give himself easy access. Jack smiled and squirted a dollop of lube onto his hand. He slathered it all over his dick. Then he squirted out another generous dollop and massaged it around my pucker, before gently pushing his slick finger into my anus. I gasped, as he softly rotated his digit, lubing me up from the inside. Then he withdrew himself and grabbed a tissue to wipe his hand.

"Mmm," he said as he crawled back on top of me. "You are so fucking hot."

He reached between his legs to angle his dick, then slowly pressed it towards me. I inhaled as it felt it touch against my asshole, but he did not push it inside. Instead, he began to rub his dick up and down my crack, teasing the hell out of me. I wrapped my legs around him to draw him closer.

"Do you want my cock?" he said.

"Yes," I squealed. "Please fuck me!"

He laughed a sexy little laugh.

"Okay, Elfi," he said.

He angled his cock against pucker, and then he slowly pressed forward. My back arched, but my eyes remained locked on to his. My legs wrapped tighter around his back.

"Fuck!" I gasped as the spongy head popped inside me. I relaxed my muscles and dilated myself to let him in. He pushed forward, and I whimpered as he slowly penetrated me deeper and deeper. The feeling of being filled with his hot, thick cock was incredible.

"Yes," I murmured. "Yes, yes, yes."

He pushed in half-way, then pulled back. He gave me a wicked smile, then he pushed in slowly a second time, but this time, he didn't stop half-way. He carried on deeper and deeper. As I felt him go all the way in, I squealed in delight.

"Does that feel good?" he asked.

"It feels so, so good," I replied.

He pulled out once more. Then he began to thrust in and out of me rhythmically.

"Oh my God!" I gasped.

With each stroke of his cock, a surge of gratification passed through me. My own dick throbbed with intense desire. Pre-cum continued to ooze from my tip.

"Elfi," Jack rasped. "You feel so fucking good."

His dick pistoned in and out of me, over and over. My arousal was dialing higher and higher. I reached between my legs and grabbed my dick and began to jerk myself in time with his thrusts.

"Let me do it," Jack said.

I nodded and released my grip. Then I felt Jack's hand wrap around his shaft. I gasped in delight. His hand was so much bigger than mine, and he began to stroke. The sensation of being fucked and jerked transformed my waves of pleasure into gigantic surges. I couldn't stop myself from moaning with each movement.

My legs tensed, and my body started to buck backward to meet Jack's thrusts. Grunts of satisfaction escaped his lips. He began to pick up the pace, thrusting in and out of me quickly and powerfully. My moans started to merge into one long wail. As we looked into each other's eyes, I gripped the bedsheets with my hands. My muscles began to shake involuntarily. I felt an orgasm building inside me, and I knew Jack was getting close too.

"You are so hot," he rasped with each stroke. "So hot... So fucking hot."

His breathing became urgent and aggressive. His were thrusts fast and frenzied, quickly pistoning in and out of my helpless body.

"Jack," I wailed. "Jack, I'm going to cum."

It felt like an earthquake was building inside me. I was going to cum all over again, and this one was going to a big one. The pressure was growing like two massive tectonic plates trying to slide past the other. They were about to slip at any moment, releasing cataclysmic energy. I was just a few thrusts away. My hands gripped the sheets even tighter.

"I'm going to cum too," he rasped back.

With his words, I didn't need any more thrusts. That was it. The thought of being filled with his cum was too much for my mind to cope with. As he looked into my eyes, the plates slipped. I exploded with pleasure, and shock waves of ecstasy tore through my body and soul. My balls tightened, my ass clenched down on his cock, and my dick twitched. Semen rushed up my shaft and powerfully ejected from the tip.

Jack kept thrusting, fucking me to his own orgasm. His neck began tense, his face flushed with rapture, and his eyes pierced into me. Then his cock twitched violently, injecting a surge of hot semen inside me. The feeling of Jack's hand on my dick, his cock in my ass, and his cum in my body elevated me to a state of incandescent bliss. I spasmed, twitched, and wailed, unable to control myself. Cum was spurting into me; cum was spurting out of me; every part of me felt like it was bursting with incredible, angelic light. I could barely register the individual sensations. I was utterly overwhelmed with euphoria.

Gradually, my mind began to regain its focus. Jack slowed his thrusting, and we both panted for breath.

"Oh my God," Jack whispered. "That was incredible."

I nodded, incapable of speech. My hands still gripped the sheets, unable to let go. My body was a quivering wreck. Slowly, Jack pulled out of me and shifted his body on the bed so that he was lying beside me. I tilted my head over to his, but couldn't make my mouth form words. He ran his fingers through my hair, making me whimper, and then kissed me on the forehead. I managed a little smile as aftershocks continued to pulse through me.

"Oh, God!" I finally managed to whisper.

I heaved my body up and on to my side and stared into Jack's eyes. He wrapped his arms around me and drew me into a close embrace.

"That was amazing," I whispered. "I still feel like I'm cumming."

"You are amazing, Elfi," he whispered back and hugged me tighter.

Our hearts beat together, and I snuggled into him as far as I could snuggle.

"I feel like I could stay like this forever," Jack murmured.

I was able to muster no objections. A feeling of utter warmth had spread through me. Mollified by joy, my defenses lay exhausted, placid, and silent. Thoughts of Jack and I together washed through my brain without a murmur of resistance.

...There we were walking through the park, hand in hand.

...There we were on a train, snuggling up to each other in a carriage.

...There we were watching a movie together.

As I fantasized, Jack held me for what felt like a blissful age. Then I fell asleep in his arms.

* * * *

I awoke. My eyes looked around the room. Jack was lying asleep next to me. His arms weren't around me anymore, but it appeared as if he had tucked me into the sheets. Dawn was breaking. Morning light seeped through the white blinds, bathing the bedroom in an ethereal glow. Had I just fallen asleep in his arms and been there all night?

I was struck by an urge to wrap my arms around him and snuggle close. Or, better, wake him up with a sweet little kiss and have him wrap his arms me again. I always preferred to be the little spoon after all.

I sighed.

Then a thought struck me: what the hell was I doing? None of this was part of the strategy that I'd agreed with myself last night. The plan was just to have sex with him, then leave. But I didn't want to leave. Maybe I could just stay? Maybe there was some romance here...

Then another thought hit me: I'd been here before. Not physically here in this room, but in this situation.

A horrible feeling began to develop in my belly, which spread rapidly through my body. Why would he be any different from all the other guys who had messed me around? He wouldn't actually want to date me. He wouldn't actually want to introduce me to his friends or his family.