Lonely Mature Again

Story Info
We discover the delights of overhearing others having sex.
2.2k words
4.36
6.7k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill and I met up frequently for our regular afternoon romp in 'Our Hotel.' On one particular afternoon there was a youngish looking couple sitting in the lobby enjoying a sandwich. Nothing unusual in that, except that she looked less than totally at ease. Probably an uncomfortable business meeting, I thought.

We got into our room, set the mood, and had a glass of wine from the minibar. I sat in one of the comfy chairs as she sipped her wine and walked round the room tantalisingly undoing the buttons down the front of her light summer dress, a sort of mock strip tease. Eventually the whole length was undone and the material wafted around revealing a matching set of scarlet underwear, and legs clad in hold up stockings.

Jill knows my underwear fetish and plays along with it. I totally love sexy underwear, not to mention silk stockings. Sexy underwear hints at the delights below, and also, that they are about to become available. After all, there is no point in wearing it unless someone else is going to see it, or even take it off.

Stockings as well! I find it incredibly sexy fucking a lady who is wearing silk stockings, particularly if she crosses her legs over my back while I thrust as deeply as possible, just before cuming. The sensation of silk on my back during those last moments is totally delicious!

I set my wine down, stood up and moved in for a languorous kiss. Not wishing to rush things, I ran my hands inside the diaphanous material of her dress and stroked her back. As the kiss progressed I released the catch on the scarlet bra and set those magnificent breasts free.

Jill then did that magic thing that girls do, and managed to shed her bra without removing her dress. Standing together, while kissing and stroking her back I occasionally allowed the palms of my hands to float over her nipples, when I sensed her hands undoing my belt.

The anticipation was exquisite, I already knew what was about to happen and allowed my hands to wander down over her silk clad buttocks. Buttocks, encased in silk, have an erotic feel all of their own.

She lowered my zip and slid my trousers down. Jill knew by now how much I enjoy having my cock teased through my pants. She rubbed the front, stirring 'mr floppy' into life.

"Does mr floppy want to come out to play?

"Is he ready for a little fun?" The gentle rubbing continued as mr floppy came to life.

"I think he needs a little kiss." And she started to lower my pants. As my cock escaped its cotton prison she pushed me back onto the bed, pulled my trousers off, and took me gently in her warm, soft, mouth.

Jill has magnificent oral skills. She can either induce an orgasm in seconds or suck so gently that an erection stays firm, but never quite reaches the point of no return. This was today's technique.

"Mr floppy's not so floppy now, is he?" She intoned with a mouth half full of rapidly erecting cock. "In fact he's become mr stiffy.

"Now I have a little treat for you." She said standing up, hooking her thumbs into the sides of her scarlet silk panties and lowering them gently to just above her sex. "A special treat." And continued the lowering to reveal the delights below.

Her pubic hair, normally well trimmed, had now been waxed either side of her labia, leaving only a rather tantalising, V shaped, landing strip, pointing directly to the top of her sex.

This girl knew how to wind me up! I slid forward off the bed, clasping her now naked buttocks in each hand, and buried my face in her moistness. My tongue probed for her clit as she placed her hands on my head, pushing me deeper.

"This is all a bit athletic for us, we aren't teenagers any more! Let's lie down." She lay on the bed and there wasn't even a moments indecision before I decided to continue with my oral and sixty nine her. I lay on top, taking much of my weight on my knees, while she lifted hers to grant my tongue easy access to her vagina.

I love the taste of sexually excited vagina, there is nothing more guaranteed to give me the firmest of erections than that delightful aroma. Hot sex is just so animal, and so is the lust it provokes

Again I felt her soft warm lips close over the head of my cock, as my tongue sought out her clit. I licked gently, in the way I knew she liked, while allowing my fingers to slowly explore the folds of her rapidly responding sex.

After a while, I sensed her breathing change and I knew this was the sign to slow down. I lapped gently and slowly until I felt her muscles start to tighten around my fingers. Now, barely touching her clit with the tip of my tongue I heard her gasp.

"Oh fuck!

"Don't stop!

"Just like that!

"Fuck! Fuck! Oh shit!

I felt her muscles clench on my fingers and knew I had just pleasured her successfully. She rolled me off and spread herself in a giant X and said.

"Take me Tiger." This stems from the old joke she told me shortly after we met, it went.

"What whistles and winks and shags like a Tiger?" When I failed to get the right answer, she started to whistle and wink! Ever since then she'd called me Tiger when actually she was the Tigress: no matter.

This was my cue to take the lead and mount her missionary style, clasp her wrists above her head, and take her forcefully. We both enjoyed this scenario and, as things got hotter, I held her wrists down with one hand and pinched her nipples with the other.

My now rigid cock easily found its own way into her welcoming moistness and her mons rose up to great my every thrust.

"Tell me! Won't you?"

She always wanted to know when I was about to cum, it seemed to excite her and sometimes even tipped her over the edge.

"I'm close." I let go of her wrists to attend to her nipples and I felt her hand exploring my buttocks.

"Really very close." I felt a finger pressing firmly on my rose and entering. She wrapped her nylon clad thighs around my back as we headed towards the inevitable, noisy conclusion.

"I'm cuming!"

"Look into my eyes and say that."

"Oh, I am so cuming." And with my final thrust she withdrew her finger, as I emptied myself into her. There is nothing that intensifies an orgasm quite as much as having a finger pulled out of you at that exact moment.

We had been bathing in the afterglow for a while when we heard it.

The door to the room next to us clicked open and then slammed shut followed by the sounds of voices. This hotel, like a lot of hotels, has paper thin walls and it was obvious that one was male and the other female. We thought no more about it while we cuddled until the sounds got louder.

Not only did the voices get louder but there were the obvious sounds of sexual activity.

"I find this so hot." She said grasping my hand and forcing it down between her legs, "like peaking through an imaginary key hole, imagining the scene.

"Rub me there while we listen."

There is something particularly sexy about being invited to masturbate a woman who has recently had full on sex. I just love the openness, the confidence, and the wetness. She continued.

"Do you think they've fucked before, or is this their first tryst?

"Are they naked yet?

"Did he undress her slowly or rip her clothes off?

"Listen to the noises!

"Do they do this regularly?

"God this is sexy. Is it turning you on?"

"Listening to your description certainly is." I agreed.

"They are really getting into it now.

"Is he giving her a blow job?

"Sounds like it!" Definite gasps of female pleasure came through the wall. This went on for some time as her gasps got louder and louder.

"That's definitely the sound of one lucky girl getting a proper blow job."

" Are you jealous?"

"Not at all. Your blow jobs are definitely five star. It's just that listening to someone else is so hot. I know what she's feeling. I wonder if she'll get really noisy when she cums."

Then there was the unmistakable sounds of two people actually fucking, complete with a rhythmic vibrations of the bed. Jill continued her speculation.

"Is he on top?

"Is she?

"Is his cock stroking in and out of her, driving her wild?

"Or is she grinding her clit on his cock in complete abandon?

"Does she cum easily?

"Are they a couple or are they being naughty?

"I bet they're being naughty. Couples don't need a hotel room in the afternoon."

So many questions, and such erotic thoughts that my cock was stirring, just a little, and she sensed it.

"Isn't this the sexiest thing, listening to someone else shagging?

"Are you getting worked up again?" She fondled my tumescent cock.

"Want to do it again?"

"I'd love to but I'm not sure my old cock will oblige."

"Just lie there and I'll help." She slid down the bed and took my cock in her mouth. She was such an expert at oral and the enthusiasm with which she tongued my frenulum soon had my cock at least half hard.

"Don't you dare cum. With those noises from next door, I need to fuck!" The noises from next door were getting louder and accompanied by occasional squeals, presumably of delight.

"That does it!" She said, straddling me and grasping my half hard cock and forcing it into her. Before I knew it she was fucking me cowgirl, grinding her clit down hard on my pelvis.

She ground on as the noises continued until they finally reached a crescendo and right then Jill's breathing changed.

"Oh fuck, don't move. Stay just like that.

"Oh, I feel it starting again.

"Nipples! Nipples!" I pinched hard at her signal and my cock sensed the ripples that pulsed along her sex. She let out a muffled cry then there was several moments silence.

"Oh fuck that was so good," she said riding on. "Two orgasms in one afternoon. How are you doing down there?"

"It's a new experience, but I don't think I can cum again."

"We'll see about that Mr. your turn." She allowed my semi erect cock to slip from her sex and slid down my belly taking it deep in her mouth.

It was a wonderful experience, and certainly no reflection on her skills, but once a king: always a king, once an afternoon is.....all I can manage.

We lay there for a while listening to our younger, and somewhat more athletic, neighbours. I have to confess it was seriously erotic.

"This might be a good time." Said Jill, opening up a new thread to the conversation, "to talk about Alexis."

"I gave it my best shot." I replied defensively, "and she did actually ask for penetrative sex, so I hope this isn't from the complaints department."

"Quite the reverse! She told me she never thought that any form of sex could be so much fun. She told me she had her first ever orgasm, and her second, so don't worry Tiger: no complaints."

"OK, what about her then?"

"She told me, what I already know, that is, you give a fantastic blow job. She wants to learn how to give an award winning blow job."

"Slip it in your mouth and do what comes naturally, and it will! Cum naturally I mean."

"That's exactly what I told her but she would like you to teach her. If you are up for the challenge."

"What? How's that going to work?"

"She gives you a blow job, and you direct the scene. I've given her an anatomy lesson but now she want's the practical, and she wants it from you."

"Doesn't that concern you, even a bit?"

"Only if you don't give me a blow by blow account after! Now mark this blow job out of ten"

"No no, not again!" I wailed. "Once a knight is enough!"

"I'll let you off in exchange for a full report."

"So, you are planning on getting off to my telling you how I guided Alexis into doing the ultimate blow job?"

"Nearly. I am planning on getting off on retelling it all to hubby while he pins me to the bed and fucks my brains out!"

"Dirty beast!" As our conversation came to a close, so did the sounds from next door but in a somewhat noisier fashion.

"I think someone just came! God that was hot!

"So do I tell her it's OK?"

"It's fine with me as long as it's fine with you."

We took our time getting dressed and ready to leave, but eventually we gathered our bits and headed for the lifts. Just as we passed next door, they left too. Of course I was all embarrassed and pretended we'd heard nothing. Jill, on the other hand, was not so restrained.

"There's nothing quite like a really leisurely afternoon, is there?" She asked, rhetorically with a wicked grin. I just wanted to scurry away and hide, but their faces were a picture.

So, what did you think? Good? Bad? Why? Let me know, and be as honest as you like. All feedback is welcome