Lonely Mature Ch. 03: Alexis’ Story

Story Info
Alexis tells her side of the story and is keen to learn more.
3.1k words
4.55
7.1k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lonely Mature Ch3

Alexis' story.

My name is Alexis and you will have heard of me in chapter two of this series, but I thought I'd tell you the story of my unadventurous sex life from my side.

I married very young and my husband and I discovered sex together. He was my first and I was his, of that I'm certain. He had, what I now know as, a very low sex drive. We were very fond of each other at the start, but extremely naïve. It may have been a cultural thing or just that we were very strictly brought up.

Sex, so my husband thought, was the necessary precursor to having children. It was a baby making process, not a recreational activity and I thought this was normal. In fact I was a little concerned about how it made me feel. I never told my husband, but when he did it to me it made me feel good. I quite liked the feeling of being full and, to be honest, I was a little ashamed of it.

My husband was also very shy about sex and he often apologised for his 'lustful behaviour' after one of our rare sex sessions. To give you some idea of how unusual we were, I was still a virgin on the third day of our honeymoon.

It only ended then because we retired to bed after a couple of drinks and nature took over, finally his 'lustful behaviour' overcame whatever block he had about sex. I remember so well that first time he penetrated me. It was pitch dark, there was a lot of fumbling and, surprise surprise, in it went. It didn't take long. A few ups and downs, a warm wet feeling between my legs, and I was a woman!

He, of course, apologised profusely and I didn't like to tell him that it had given me a warm, snuggly, feeling. When our honeymoon ended and we settled into our daily life together, we usually had sex about once a week, always in the dark, and almost always followed by an apology. By this time the sex act was taking a little longer and I was really ashamed of how good it made me fell. I felt happy, full, and eager for more, but didn't dare tell him.

Our hang ups were so severe that in all the time we were married we only saw each other naked a handful of times. Once, as I came out of the shower, thinking he was somewhere else, I walked into the bedroom naked. The shocked look on his face was only matched by the haste I with which I covered myself.

On another occasion I barged into him in the shower, he was standing facing the door and had obviously just finished, what I now know as, masturbating. There was semen all over one wall and he was stroking his penis slowly as it subsided after his ejaculation. Neither of us ever mentioned the incident again!

Is it any wonder the marriage didn't last! My husband was so hung up about sex that he preferred to masturbate rather than give in to his 'lustful feelings'. After the divorce I lost all interest in sex for many years as I threw myself into my career. That was until I met Jill.

Meeting Jill quite literally changed my life. She was at least ten years older than me, and so worldly wise. She talked openly about how much fun sex could be and, as our friendship grew, she confided to me that she had an open marriage. I was so naive that I had to get her to explain what an open marriage was.

My eyes opened for the first time! Sex could be fun! Sex outside marriage could be fun! Sex with more than one lover could be fun! And the snuggly feeling I got during sex was normal and could lead on to much greater things. You have to remember, at this stage in my life, I had never had an orgasm and my snuggly feelings were only part of the build up.

Jill and I often discussed sex, partly because I knew so little about it and partly because she revelled in it, was so open, and so prepared to discuss even the most intimate details. I envied her.

One evening, after more wine than I usually drink, she told me, in graphic detail, about her new lover and his oral skills. I had never had oral sex, let's face it I hadn't had much sex full stop. I probed, she answered, and in a drunken moment I mentioned that I wished I could find someone to initiate me into the delights of oral sex.

That was it! Jill said that she'd talk to her lover whom she described as being a bit older than her, quite shy, but a very considerate lover. I was mortified, a woman of my age doesn't go touting for sex, let alone oral sex. What would he think of me.

Jill was great, she put my mind at rest by describing their first meeting in some detail. How she had met him and nearly dragged him off to the hotel where she had virtually raped him. Oh to have that confidence! To undress a man and then strip in front of him, both fully knowing where this was leading: mutually satisfying sex. What had I been missing?

I resolved there and then, somewhat influenced by the second large glass of wine, that if he would do it to me, I would agree. Jill gave me lots of tips about what to wear, how to look and best of all how to present my attributes to best advantage. This included a trip to the spar to have myself waxed.

"Can't I just trim or even shave?" I enquired.

"Certainly you can, but have you ever been waxed?"

"No."

"Well you won't believe how sexy it makes you feel. Ok it smarts a bit while she's waxing you, but afterwards the feeling is divine. Even getting dressed almost becomes a sexual act."

I screwed up my courage, made an appointment to get my pubic area waxed. This was a whole new experience for me. Very few people have ever seen my vagina and here was a girl, well at my age a thirty something is a girl, and she was about to rip out every last hair that's been hiding it for the last thirty years. To say I felt exposed would be a huge understatement.

Jill was right, it did smart. The warm wax being applied was pleasant enough, then she took a strip of cloth and pressed it into the hot wax, let it cool and solidify. Still no problem, but when she ripped it off, ouch! She then immediately pressed the affected area firmly with her free hand to reduce the flow of blood and the pain. This again was a new experience. My naked, nearly hairless, vagina being handled by someone else.

More was to come. When she was finally satisfied with the waxing process, she took a pair of tweezers to pull out the last few stragglers. This was a lot less unpleasant than it sounds, actually quite tingly, almost sexy, but having a stranger manipulate my vaginal lips was most strange. Finally the process ended but not before she had taken a hand full of soothing balm and massaged it into, yes, the whole area!

I now felt completely different down there and even my panties felt much more sexy, they rubbed me in a really quite enjoyable way, the whole experience had been a sensory overload. When I got home I could hardly wait to inspect her handiwork. I ran a bath and stripped off. Standing in front of my mirror was something of a surprise. I saw bits that I hadn't seen since I was about twelve years old and I liked it. This was the new beginning, the beginning of the sexually aware Alexis.

Jill and I met up shortly after the waxing and she just came straight out with it. I think one of her expressions was strike while the iron is hot.

She was meeting him the next day and we worked out a plan. I would be close by, she would spring the idea of a meeting on him. If he was on board, I would be called in, we'd chat and she'd leave. If I stayed, I was happy to continue, if I went with her, it was a no go signal.

As we all know, I stayed. We went to the hotel. There was sparkling wine chilling on the table, he poured a couple of glasses and we took a few sips. He started to undress me. This was my first experience of being undressed by a man. He's going to see everything, in spite of the subdued lighting, and everything includes my recently waxed lady bits. I took a healthy mouthful of wine!

I don't know if he undressed me skilfully or not, I'm simply not used to having someone undress me. He seemed to appreciate my little black bra, which, I think, sets off the olive tone of my skin, and he managed to undo it without fumbling. My breasts are small and they literally sprang into view. Then he laid me gently on the bed and kissed me gently. I was nervous and excited so I kissed him back, enthusiastically.

He was taking such care that I felt real desire developing. I was about to have my first experience of oral sex and my newly waxed vagina seemed to sense it because I felt a moistness starting. I was as taught as a violin string. As he kissed his way down over my navel to my panties I felt my arousal starting to flow. I think I even lifted my buttocks off the bed to help.

Naked, totally exposed for the first time, he moved down to my knees and started the sexiest kissing and nibbling all the way up to my outer lips. Then he started on the other leg with the same treatment. By the time he had repeated this procedure several times I was bursting to feel the sensation of his mouth on my waxed bits.

Eventually I sensed his tongue part my lips and touch the most sensitive part of me. This was so much sexier than even the feeling of fullness a penis gave me. Should I be enjoying this? Should I even be allowing this to happen? Isn't this wrong? My body told me otherwise. Just as every nerve in my body was screaming, he started with the thigh kissing and nibbling again.

Come back! Come back with that tongue! Keep doing that licking thing! My mind was racing. I sensed his breath on my bare flesh as his mouth covered the whole area. I clasped his head in my hands and pushed him deeper. His tongue found that place that made my nerves scream and he sucked and lapped.

I felt a totally new sensation developing. Suddenly a bolt of lightning shot from my nipples to that special place where he was licking and then shot back again. Flashing lights went off in my eyes and I felt something I had never felt before, an orgasm.

It took me some moments to recover, I went from violin string to jelly in seconds. My whole world relaxed and then I had this primal urge to have that feeling of fullness that only a penis can provide. I think I even said the f word! I actually said,

"I want you to fuck me." Out loud! He needed no further invitation, and if I thought my pleasure was over for the afternoon I was completely mistaken.

The moment of penetration was unbelievably sexy. He knelt between my parted thighs with the head of his penis just parting my willing lips. He seemed to stare at our union for some moments, the pink and the brown, fused together, before he sank slowly into me.

As if that wasn't enough, after only a few moments I found myself on top. This was another first for me, but animal lust took over, and I found myself grinding my pelvis onto him while he massaged my back and buttocks.

Soon there was another new new sensation, the feeling of a probing finger, where no one had ever touched me before. His moist finger circled my rose, made slippery by my natural excitement. It felt strange, naughty even, perhaps even forbidden, but the feeling was truly delicious, the finger probed my bottom. At first my body resisted this unusual penetration, but the desire for pleasure was too much and my body relaxed enough for the finger to enter.

It wasn't long before the feeling started again. The bolts of lightning shooting between my nipples and vagina, the flashes of light behind my eyes. He must have sensed this because he withdrew his finger with deliberate slowness. I had never experienced such a glorious sensation before. I think I squealed and seconds later I felt his penis swell deep inside me as the ripples of his release flowed along it. He emptied himself into me and I had had my second orgasm.

I could hardly wait to tell Jill. Well who else could I tell? Imagine trying to conceal my delight while trying to explain that, at my age, I had just had my first true orgasm, and not only my first but my second as well.

Jill listened with a mixture of patience and delight. She was so happy for me that I felt I could divulge the rest of my desire and ask her permission.

"So, finally I understand what you have been talking about, but I feel I need to learn a little more."

"With him?"

"If you allow me to borrow him, and he agrees, I truly hope he might."

"So what is it you want?"

"Well, he taught me how to receive pleasure, but I would like to learn how to give it. I want him to guide me as I learn to do that for a man."

"A blow job?"

"Yes, I suppose, a blow job."

"You just pop it in your mouth and suck like a hoover, if it's not stiff, it soon will be, then keep sucking and it's job done."

"I know and I'm sure you're right, but he gave me so much pleasure, taught me so much about my body, that I just want to learn how to do that for a man. How to prolong his pleasure, how to intensify his sensations."

"I doubt he'll turn you down! I don't know many men who'll turn down a blow job."

"But it's your permission I am looking for."

"You don't need my permission. I don't own him. If he wants to teach you how to do the perfect blow job that's his affair, not mine."

"OK permission was probably the wrong word. I'm seeking your approval. I don't want to presume too much, you've already helped me so much."

"I'm sure he will agree and I don't have a problem with it at all, just don't wear him out because he's a good shag and it took me a long time to find him. How much do you know about pleasuring a man that way."

"Nothing at all, so I need all the help there is."

"Let's start with anatomy. First an uncircumcised man can find just having his foreskin pulled back highly erotic, the slower the better, and his glans will tend to be more sensitive, after all it's not allowed out very often!"

That was met with a chortle from me.

"The bit at the bottom of his glans that joins his foreskin to the glans is called the frenulum. This is his clitoris! Highly sensitive and attention with the tip of the tongue can often finish the job. Go easy on it if you want to prolong the agony for him.

"You can always control how much goes in your mouth by wrapping your hand round it, and masturbating him while sucking the glans. That should definitely get him going.

"Some men like the shaft of their cock licked and some like tea bagging."

"Tea bagging?"

"Tea bagging is where you take his balls in your mouth and suck on them. Be gentle as they are very delicate and it is easy to cause pain rather than pleasure.

"Just listen to him. His moans, grunts and sighs will always tell you how it is going.

"I really recommend cupping his balls in one hand towards the end. This gives you a major clue that he is about to cum. Once his balls move up on their own it's show time!"

"Then what?"

"This depends on the man. Some like to be sucked hard throughout their orgasm, some find it painful and prefer to ejaculate with their frenulum resting on your tongue. Don't worry he will guide you."

"And what about the end, the bit where he cums?"

"A lot depends on age. The younger the man, the harder he will cum. A twenty year old will hit the back of your throat and nearly drown you, an eighty year old will tend to produce much more of a gentle dribble. What you do after that is up to you.

"Women fall into two categories, swallowers and spitters and in my experience he won't mind much which you are. Once it leaves the end of his cock, he won't care where it goes!"

"Do you have a preference?"

"I like to swallow because it's tidier, but the taste can vary a lot depending on what he's been eating."

"You're kidding?"

"No, not at all. Garlic and red meat tend to make the flavour strong, cinnamon, on the other hand, makes it taste of cinnamon. Either way, one creamy swallow and it's gone so that you can get back to licking his cock while he cools down."

"I think I could manage that. I really want to learn how to do it. I am out of my shell now and when I find myself a boyfriend I'm going to have some fantastic sex."

"OK, so I'll see if he's up for this and let you know. We'll save the really dirty stuff for later."

"Really dirty stuff?"

"Yep, but you've got enough on your plate for now. Just stick with that."

As most of my readers know, feedback is my main motivator. I love to hear readers comments, good or bad, on my little stories. I totally understand the desire for anonymity, but it denies me the opportunity to thank you. If you comment using my bio page and your Literotica name, I will only be able to contact you via Literotica. If you would like to comment directly that is even better.