Lonely Wife and the Landscaper

Story Info
Non-sexed woman gets what she wants.
1.5k words
4.12
2.4k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working part-time for a landscaper trying to earn extra money. One day I was assigned a job by myself, weeding around an entire house that sits well off the road. There were large stone beds at this property and it took quite a while to do the job properly. My boss figured it would take 5 or 6 hours by myself just to do the job. He had other crews working on many back logged projects so he had to have me do this job alone. It was summertime and the temperature and humidity were very high, making the work even more tedious. I had done this property before so I knew what I was up against.

It was very quiet and calm working there due to the location of the house. I decided to get my phone out and listen to some music to help pass the time. I was making pretty good progress on one of the stone beds, especially since I had knee pads on. The homeowner's wife came out to see if I needed anything. She was very sexy looking. I figured her husband wasn't home.

"I came out to check and see if you needed anything since it's so hot. How about some nice iced tea?" she said.

"Sure, sounds good."

"Why don't you take a break and come inside" She said.

"No thanks, I really shouldn't."

"But I insist. Besides, the customer is always right, and I'm the customer, so to speak."

"Okay, as long as you insist. Thank you."

She invited me to sit on a stool at her kitchen island. She poured two glasses of iced tea and then sat next to me.

"So, how long have you been doing landscaping?

"A few years, but it's a part-time job. I work with this company on my days off from my regular job."

"Well, you have nice arms. You must work out I guess?"

"Not really, and my full-time job is inside so this job gives me the exercise. "

"Wow. I figured you went to the gym or something. You are very sexy." she said.

"Thank you." Then I asked the question I already knew the answer to. "I see your husband isn't home, are you here alone?"

"Yeah, he works long hours everyday, comes home tired and doesn't have time for me very much."

"That's a shame. You seem like a nice woman and you deserve better from him."

"Well, that just the way it is with our marriage. He hasn't fucked me in years. Sorry for being blunt, and for my language. I haven't had that kind of pleasure in I don't know how long."

Her comment shocked me. Could it be this easy I thought to myself? "I'm surprised that you would tell me that. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind and I'm a good listener.

Feel free to vent your frustrations as much as you want. I know you've seen me before when I worked on your property, but we really don't know each other. My name is Kyson.

"Pleased to meet you, I'm Cindy."

"Well Cindy, I must say before you go on that this iced tea is really good and it's just what I needed. So, how is your marriage otherwise?"

"Oh, it's okay, but just okay. There's no spark there. I usually have to mention our anniversary a couple weeks in advance just so he remembers it and gets me something."

"Well I said it before, but again, what a shame. If you were my wife I would treat you like a queen. If you don't mind me saying this, I think you are extremely sexy. In fact, if you weren't married, I'd ask you out."

"Why thank you, Kyson. That's very sweet of you to say that. You would really take me on a date if I wasn't married?"

"Yes, in a heartbeat."

"Wow! I don't know what to say!"

It was then I decided to make a move. I gently touched her shoulder and then began stroking her long light brown hair. (In a whispering seducing tone I said) "I love your hair and you have beautiful eyes." She didn't try to stop nor did she resist. She started to smile.

"Oh, I like that Kyson. I'm enjoying the attention."

I continued to stroke her hair, then gently put my hand on her face, going down her cheek and grabbed her chin. I turned her face toward mine. Our eyes met and we stared at each other's lips. We kissed. Then we kissed again, only longer. Soon we were passionately kissing and I took a chance putting my tongue into her mouth. We French kissed for a couple minutes. I reached down to fondle her breasts. She enjoyed it. Then I put her hand onto my hard cock. I rubbed her pussy through her pants, then I made her stand up in front of me. I grabbed her ass and pushed her pussy on my cock and started grinding her.

"I want you Cindy. I want to do what your husband won't do."

She nodded in agreement, and without saying anything, she grabbed my hand and motioned me to follow her. We went to her bedroom and sat on the bed. We continued kissing, feeling each other, and hugging. Then she undid my belt buckle and unzipped my pants. Thus exposing my hard cock she went to work on it, sucking and licking it. It was the best blowjob I've ever had. I had her sit back up and I slowly removed her blouse. She had a red laced bra on. Her tits looked firm and round. I took off her bra exposing her big, voluptuous, tits. I pulled her nipples and slightly bit them. She squealed with pleasure. I worked my tongue around them and then start sucking them real hard. She was in bliss.

"I want to see your pussy."

She complied by taking her shoes, pants, and panties completely off. I was now looking at the most beautiful trimmed pussy I've ever seen. "Fuck me Kyson. I want that fat, hard cock inside of me. Fuck me long and hard."

I ignored her command for the time being and instead I started licking and eating her pussy. I fingered her clit and finger fucked her. I went deep inside and massaged her deep spot.

"Oh yes! That feels good, right there, oh fuck! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! Oh, keep doing that. FUCK!!!! Oh, fuck, yes, yes, yes, I love that! I've never felt someone do that before, oh, fuck, play with that pussy!"

I did that for a few minutes. Then I raised her legs and positioned myself to start fucking her. "I want you to tell me what you want."

"Fuck me. I want your cock inside my pussy!"

I slowly penetraded her pussy, then went as deep inside as I could go. I fucked her and sucked her tits. I started pounding her faster and kissed her.

"Oh, fuck! I'm going to cum!" she said. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Her pussy juice surrounded my cock as she shuddered.

I stopped and positioned her so I could fuck her doggy style. I pounded her some more and grabbed her tits while doing it. After that, I laid her on her side, raised one leg and fucked her.

"I want you to cum inside me Kyson. I want to feel your hot cum inside of me."

I laid her on her back again and fucked her as hard and fast as I could. That's when I came inside of her. After kissing her a few more times we ended it. We were both exhausted.

"Can we do this again sometime?" I asked.

"Yes, definitely yes! I've never been fucked like that before." she said.

"I loved it too. Maybe next time I could fuck you standing up."

"Now that would be interesting. It sounds exciting! Let's get cleaned up. Why don't you take a shower with me?"

"Okay." I said.

We were both still horny while getting a shower. She grabbed my cock and gave me a handjob, while I fingered her pussy and played with her tits. I made her cum again in the shower. We dried off and got dressed.

"Okay, you'd better get back to work so you don't get in trouble with your boss, or make my husband wonder why the work wasn't done that he's paying for."

"Sure thing. I'm sure if you have any more work to be done, that you'll request me to do it."

"You can bet on that Kyson. My husband works everyday and I am almost always here." She gave me a peck on the cheek and sent me back outside. I was one of the best days of working for the landscape business I've ever had.

I contacted her during and occasional day off here and there so we could enjoy each other. We even did some role-playing, but that's another story.