Lonesome at College

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Listen to me, Jared. You know the phrase carpe diem right? It means seize the day. There is a sexual chemistry between us that we have been denying for a long time. We are always pushing the envelope around each other and that's the reason. This time we pushed past the point of no return."

"This is the time to do something that we will remember for the rest of our lives and we should grab the opportunity."

"Sarah, I don't know," stammered the surprised Jared."

He was amazed that she had succumbed. Playing was one thing but doing was another.

Sarah said. "Listen, I don't want to do anything to come between you and Shelby or to hurt her. She is my best friend."

I just know that there are only a few times in life when the stars align and you might regret it forever if you don't take advantage of it."

"I don't want to be your girlfriend or anything but I am desperate for you to give me a good hard fucking. I can see by your hard dick that you want me too."

"OH SHIT IT! I'M BABBLING. THIS WEEKEND IS OUR CHANCE. I KNOW WE BOTH WANT IT!"

With that, Sarah launched her body on top of his and shoved her tongue in his mouth.

Jared thought for a few seconds then leaned forward to reciprocate.. He reached down and grabbed her ample ass and pulled her even closer to him, mashing her fine tits against his chest. Sarah shoved her hand down Jared's shorts to grab his throbbing cock.

Jared ripped her t-shirt off. Then he shoved his shorts down and kicked them off, leaving them both butt-naked.

He rolled on top of Sarah. "HOW DO YOU WANT IT YOU HORNY COCK TEASING BITCH?"

"I DON'T CARE! I NEED IT SOOOO FUCKING BAD!!! JUST GET BETWEEN MY LEGS AND RAM YOUR COCK IN AS FAR AS IT WILL GO" she demanded.

"LET'S DO IT IN YOUR BEDROOM," HE SAID. "IT WILL BE MORE FUN ON THE BED WHILE I AM POUNDING YOU."

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES LOCATION MAKE?" SHE LAUGHED, "YOU AREN'T GOING TO LAST MORE THAN A MINUTE WHEN YOU GET INSIDE MY AMAZING PUSSY, Sarah challenged."

"I WON'T BE THE ONLY ONE WHO WON'T LAST. YOU WILL PROBABLY CUM AFTER ONE DOWNSTROKE OF MY BIG, FAT COCK," he bragged.

"WHO GIVES A SHIT?" she asked. "I CAN'T STAND IT. SHUT UP AND FUCK ME WITH YOUR GIANT, COCK."

Jared shoved a finger in her throbbing pussy to make sure she was ready, then, he grabbed his hard, aching cock, ready to put it in her drooling pussy.

"DO IT! SHOVE IT IN ME!" Sarah demanded.

Sarah's horny pussy was wet and drooling. Jared lined up his cock and thrust it in. Her pussy resisted initially, then suddenly, his cock shot into the hilt like a heat-seeking missile.

She could feel Jared's massive man meat stretching out her hungry, burning, dripping cunt. "GOD, YOU'RE BIG!" she groaned. Jared paused, relishing the feel of her and giving her a chance to adjust to his manhood.

"FUCK ME YOU TEASING BASTARD! I HAVEN'T BEEN FUCKED IN OVER THREE MONTHS! I NEED YOUR DICK NOW!!!"

Jared responded to her by withdrawing his big cock and ramming it back into her hungry hole. "I hope this is what you want because it's exactly what you are going to get. Their tongues began fucking as desperately as their bodies.

Sarah was right. Neither of them was going to last. She locked her legs into his as they rutted. He loved the feeling of her creaming pussy and she relished his pubic bone banging up against her clit.

Jared was trying to hold on so that Sarah would come first but he felt himself losing the battle. He redoubled his fucking as she ground back on him insistently, mashing her clit into his body for all she was worth.

Suddenly, Sarah wailed "OH FUCK!!!!!!!!'" and pulled him further into her with her strong sweaty thighs. She started howling and jerking against him as a massive, blinding orgasm exploded inside of her. It triggered Jared's thundering orgasm. He felt it erupting from deep within as his cum hurtled violently down his shaft shooting loads of his creamy sperm deep into her eager, demanding pussy. He couldn't stop fucking her. He just kept pounding into her feeling his huge load gushing out around her pussy lips.

Both were gasping from their hard fucking and their explosive orgasmic experience.

Soon their shuddering stopped and they just lay there temporarily spent and snuggling, shocked by the desperate, animal forces that had been unleashed between them.

"FUCKING AMAZING!" JARED SAID. "YOU WERE SO RIGHT. CARPE DIEM!!!"

"YOU'RE SOOO WRONG," SHE SAID, "IT'S NOT FOR JUST ONE DAY, IT'S GOING TO BE CARPE FOR THE WHOLE DAMN WEEKEND. WE NEED TO FINISH WHAT WE STARTED." I WANT TO DO EVERY DIRTY, NASTY, PERVERTED, CHEATING THING THAT WE CAN DO THEN START ALL OVER AGAIN.

They lay there recovering from their explosive coupling, hardly able to comprehend that it had happened.

"I THINK THAT I WON THE TEASING CONTEST," he proclaimed.

"I THINK IT WAS A TIE," Sarah retorted.

"In the meantime, your massive load of baby juice is gushing out of my cunt. I think that you need to get down there and clean it up," she said. "On my way," said Jared as he kissed her way down her boobs and belly on his way to her oozing pussy. "I need to get this cleaned up so that we can start all over. I'm sure that we both have several fantasies that we want to fulfill with each other."

And, at that moment, they realized they had discovered some kind of kryptonite. The demanding, horny, dirty, sexual Genie that they had released could never be entirely pushed back into the bottle.

The End

Dear Reader:

I'm sure that you realize that the story continues. I leave it up to you to write the next chapters in your imagination.

12