Lonesome Moon Pt. 02

Story Info
Saoirse embraces her wild half.
8k words
4.47
4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 02/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Saoirse Lennon. I moved out to the town of Lonesome Moon with my dad, though 'town' is a relative word. We actually moved out to the middle of bumfuck nowhere, out into the middle of snow and pine trees. The town is actually forty minutes away through rough country, and the roads out here consist of little more than backwoods dirt and gravel that cuts through heavy forest. This cabin we're at is the real Lonesome Moon, 'lonesome' being the key word, here.

I'm twenty-two, a white Irish girl with long, curly brown hair and brown eyes, and my name is Irish, pronounced 'Ser-Sha', if you didn't know. My dad moved us out here to 'start a new life', probably on account of the fact that I've been a burden to him for the last six years, seven really, ever since my mom died when I was fifteen. I think he got tired of my lifestyle, the drugs and the booze and the boys, so now we're out here in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, probably to keep me on the straight and narrow.

He's away for a week, busy flipping a house for a couple that wants to sell it, and so I'm up to my old tricks, drinking and smoking weed. At least, I was, until...It's difficult to explain.

I was doing my thing that night after Dad left for town. I was drinking, smoking pot, playing with myself to porn...but then things got crazy...and violent. I almost died. Something attacked me outside the cabin when I went out to investigate a disturbance. It bit me in my right shoulder and threw me through the wall of our old woodshed. I was lucky, though. Whatever it was grabbed an injured buck, a big male deer, and ran off with it into the woods.

I dragged myself back inside and passed out in the living room. I was pretty fucked up in the morning when I came to, naked and bloody from the attack, and that's when Daniel showed up, Daniel Christianson. Apparently, his folks owned the property before my dad bought it, and he found me just before I passed out again.

Daniel was a hiker, and he was on his way to his family's hunting lodge when he stopped by to have my dad sign some additional stuff, but that all changed when he found me. He didn't call an ambulance or the police, because he was afraid of getting in trouble, so he cleaned me up, stitched up my wound, and bandaged it. He took care of me until I woke up the next morning, though it took some serious explaining to get me to trust him.

To make a long story short, I had my way with him. Daniel's cute, very cute, and cute boys are hard to come by out in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. Still, this isn't normal behavior for me. I've had some really weird dreams ever since I've been bitten, and I've been hungry and horny as fuck for some reason, so I jumped on him like he was a juicy piece of meat, and I had my fill of that.

Now as for me...I'm five-eight, and I weigh one-thirty-seven, nice C-cup breasts with beautiful pink nipples, great butt, at least I think so, and I'm good looking, though I have my dad's square jaw. I can get boys when I want them, but like I said, just jumping a guy is not my style. I like to get to know them a little bit before I do that.

Now Daniel...there's something about him that makes me...possessive. I want him, want him like a gambler wants a jackpot, so I can't keep my hands off him. Yeah, I fucked him this morning, and I didn't just fuck him, no. I was insane, like...like some kind of wild animal. It was weird, it was freaky, but it was also awesome.

Daniel's white, about six-foot, average weight for a guy his height, with short black hair and blue eyes, and his cock is...whuff...six-and-a-half inches long and thick...Mmm hmm. He is yummy, and that's a fact. Still, I've never had sex like what I did to him. It never even occurred to me to have sex like what I did to him.

Now we've just finished our wild little fuck, but truth be told, I was the one that fucked him, not the other way around. Now we're at that awkward stage of 'did that just happen?' So...yeah...that just happened.

I got up off of Daniel's lap, removing myself from our position on my dad's dark-brown comfy chair. I stood in front of him and stretched, arms toward the ceiling, brushing my hair back as I did, showing him everything my naked body had to offer, though he'd already seen it when he'd first patched me up yesterday morning.

"Oooohhnnn..." I moaned out as I stretched.

My shoulder was still a little stiff, but it was looking so much better than yesterday, so that was one less thing to worry over. Daniel, however...I didn't know if he was going to stay or not. I was hoping, really hoping, that he would.

I turned my back to him, put my left hand on my hip, and leaned a little to my left to cock my butt to the right, giving him a little more incentive to stay. He was supposed to be holing up in his family's hunting lodge three miles north of here, but...I wanted him to lodge with me, instead, hole up in my hole for the next three days.

"I could use a bath," I said nonchalantly. "Are you coming?"

I turned to see Daniel stuffing his thick cock back into his underwear, only to zip up his dark blue jeans a moment later. He was still wearing his light-blue long-sleeved work shirt with the white undershirt, and his jeans, of course, but I was going to get him out of those clothes, take off those tanned work boots of his, and get him naked, so I could see all of him, taste all of him.

He looked at me with a confused expression upon his handsome face.

"I...Maybe...I think I should get going, Saoirse," he said uncertainly.

That was exactly what I did not want to hear. Still, I knew how to play it cool. I could get him to stay.

I put my left foot up on the dark-brown comfy chair he was sitting in so that my legs were spread and he had a full view of my pussy, but more importantly, so that he could smell the heavy scent of my open wet snatch.

"What's it going to take to get you to stay?" I asked. "Do you want me to sing the 'My Pussy' song? Is that what you want? Because I'll sing the 'My Pussy' song."

I stepped back from the chair, making sure I avoided hitting the oak-tree coffee table in front of us, because my dad's laptop was on that table. If I was going to shake it for him, I didn't want to damage that laptop.

I raised my right arm in the air and spun my hand in a circle as I turned around to shake my bare butt for him.

"My pussy!" I sang. "Oh! Oh! My pussy! I put it in your mouth, oh, it squirts into your mouth, it is my pussy! Oh! Oh! My pussy!"

I turned to see the wide-eyed look of slight horror on his face, and I cracked up, laughing hard as I picked up my panties to shimmy back into them.

"It's a joke, Daniel," I chuckled as I slipped my white T-shirt back on. "No girl in the history of ever has sung that song. It was made up by some dateless pervert that probably spends his time yanking off to pictures of his waifu...Don't you know what I'm talking about?"

"I...uhh...no..." he stammered in confusion.

"It was a nasty meme for a while," I smiled. "It started with that anime girl spinning in a circle, singing about her pussy?...No?...Well, you're lucky you missed it."

"Oh..." breathed Daniel. "Oh...I just thought...you know...because you actually did that..."

"What?" I asked, and this time I was the one that was confused.

"What you did..." stumbled Daniel. "You know...When you stood on the chair..."

Ooooh. Thaaaat's what he meant.

It was my turn to go red with embarrassment.

"Oh...I guess I did..." I said sheepishly. "I normally...I don't normally do that kind of thing..."

He gave me a cute smile, obviously amused at my own cluelessness.

"That...That's okay," he said slowly. "I think, maybe, though...I should be on my way."

No, no, no. I couldn't let him get away.

"Oh, please don't go," I begged. "Please? Stay with me for just one more night? We'll have fun, I swear."

"I don't know, Saoirse," he said as he took in a breath. "What if your dad comes back?"

"He won't," I said with a shake of my head.

"Even so..." breathed Daniel.

Oh, God, he was one of those 'good' boys, and I forgot about that. Maybe it was my 'habits' that were turning him off.

"Is it...Is it the weed?" I asked. "I'll get rid of it. I'll get rid of the booze, too...Please? Please stay with me? Isn't it dangerous to hike out there right now, anyway? That thing might come back and catch you...It's still out there somewhere."

That was actually a viable concern. I didn't want him to leave and end up getting ripped apart by that thing that had torn into me. For some reason, I wanted him, wanted him bad, and I'd never wanted a boy like this before. It was tearing me up inside to think that he was going to leave already.

"I stuck around because you were hurt," he said, and I could tell that he was being honest.

I panicked and started asking questions, all of the questions you're not supposed to ask.

"Is it me?" I asked. "Did I come on too strong? I'll behave, I swear...I mean, I'm good looking, right? You like my body, right?...You liked what I did to you, right? Oh...Oh, no...Are you...Are you gay? Tell me you're not gay!"

"I'm not gay, Saoirse," said Daniel, and I cringed when he said my name.

When a boy says your name like that, it means he's not interested.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go," said Daniel.

He got up to leave, and ooooh, that hurt. It hit me right in the chest. I think it hurt worse than when that thing outside bit me and threw me through a wall.

"Daniel..." I whined. "Please? Please, don't go..."

Okay, this was getting out of hand. I'm not some Goddamned eighth-grader with a crush. I needed to have some fucking dignity. I needed to get my hooks in him without sounding desperate.

"I...I'll go with you," I said.

He looked upon me with supreme confusion etched across his handsome face.

"What?" he asked me in audible surprise.

"I'll go with you," I repeated.

"I can't do that," he said with a slight frown and a shake of his head.

"Then stay one more night," I begged. "Just one more...Please? I swear to you...I swear that I'll let you go tomorrow morning...Do it for me? Please? Nothing bad is going to happen...I promise. I just...I got attacked, and...I really need you here. I'm scared..."

His handsome face buckled in, twisting with some kind of internal moral dilemma, but what he said in response to my offer gave me an inner smile.

"Just one more?" he asked. "You...You promise?"

"Yes," I nodded eagerly. "Stay with me today and tonight, and I'll take care of you. You took care of me, so I'll do the same for you. Then you can go tomorrow morning."

"Oh, I don't...Fine...Okay," he breathed out, but I could tell he was conflicted.

He stared down at the wooden floor of the cabin, stared down at his tanned work boots and frowned. He looked back up at me, stared me in the eyes, and cast forth a strange expression.

"Just don't sing that song again," he said. "That...freaked me out."

I snorted out a sharp laugh and nodded in agreement.

"Deal," I said. "Come on. Let's get in the tub."

"Saoirse..." began Daniel, but I wouldn't have it.

I grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him toward the bathroom. That room was north past the kitchen, down the hall past my dad's bedroom.

"Come on, come on," I grinned. "Let me clean you up first. Let's get clean."

He closed his eyes, sighed, opened his eyes, and gave in to my insistence.

"All right," he said in a tired voice.

This attitude of his bothered me. I didn't know if he was angry with me or not, but that didn't make sense, since he was the one that had walked in on me while I was naked. Of course, he may have saved my life, but that was beside the point.

"Are you angry with me?" I asked, and I mentally kicked myself for sounding so whiny and needy.

"No, it's not that," he said unhappily. "It's just...I really shouldn't be here."

"You'll be fine," I urged him. "Everything'll be fine, you'll see."

I coaxed him back to the bathroom and urged him through the door. Our bathroom was just a small white room, just a toilet, a sink, and a tub, and the tub didn't even have a shower, but I didn't care. I wanted him all alone to myself in here, and the small size of this room only enhanced the feeling of being close to him.

I closed the door behind us and started the hot water for the bath. He stood there, staring at the clear water filling the old white tub, and I studied him in that moment. He really was cute, and I couldn't wait to see him naked. I'd experienced his cock before, but that I had taken directly from his pants, so I wondered what his butt looked like. It made me foam inside thinking about grabbing that tight muscular ass, or so I imagined it to be.

"Hold still," I said.

I undid the buttons of his work shirt, and he slipped out of it to set it on top of the white wicker hamper next to the sink. His arms were corded with good muscle, natural muscle, something earned by outdoor work, not lifting weights. I had nothing against weightlifters; they were sexy in their own way, but Daniel's natural physique really lit my candle, made it flare up again without effort.

He wore a white cotton tank top under his shirt, and oooooh that made him look even more delicious. I pulled up on the hem of that undershirt and helped him take it off. His chest rippled with natural muscle, something I had suspected but had only now just confirmed.

I ran my fingers along his chest, down his six-pack abs, and around to the small of his back. I clasped my hands around him, pulled him in close, and ran my hair along his chest.

"Saoirse," he said quietly.

"You just...You just get undressed and get in," I said in an equally hushed tone. "I'll be right back. There are some bath salts in the kitchen. I'll be right back with them."

"Okay," sighed Daniel.

I left him there and closed the door behind me. I was shaking in my skin, feeling that powerful animal lust hit me from deep within. Oh my God, was he hot. He was far hotter than I'd first thought him to be.

I took off my shirt and tossed it to the hallway floor, skipped a couple of feet in order to pull off my panties while still walking, and hustled down toward the kitchen, completely naked once more. I felt more comfortable this way, odd as that was, to be completely nude, to be free of any restrictive clothing.

I was not thinking at all as I skipped to the front door, unlocked it, and opened it wide. The cold air hit me like a sheet of knives, but I ignored it and stared out into the white glare of the snow in the late morning sun, oblivious to the fact that I was fully nude.

I pissed into the snow right at the entrance to the doorway, a yellow stream that splattered across those packed crystals to leave the strong smell of urine in my nostrils. I shook my head from out of that daze and quickly shut the door, unsure of what just happened.

"What the fuck did I do that for?" I asked myself.

Maybe the attack had fucked me up in the head, I don't know.

I locked the door and headed to the kitchen, weirded out by what just happened. What had just happened was not normal, not in the slightest, and I had done it automatically, not a thought in my brain as it had happened.

"Why did I do that?" I asked myself.

I bent down, opened the cabinet doors under the sink, and grabbed the large carton of bath salts from out of that small space. I turned to move around the kitchen table, saw the kitchen door, walked to it, opened it wide, and was once more hit with the chill of winter air.

I pissed a stream into the snow right at the entrance of the kitchen doorway, and that strange action, that automatic and odd behavior coupled with the strong scent of my own urine, snapped me out of yet another temporary daze.

"What the fuck!" I hissed as I shut the door.

I was really weirded out now. It had happened again, and I hadn't the faintest clue why.

"What is wrong with me?" I asked myself. "Why did I do that?"

I stressed over this as I made my way back to the bathroom. What I'd just done was not normal, and I'd done it without even thinking about it. People just didn't open their doors and piss on the steps. It wasn't right.

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me, and one look revealed a very naked Daniel sitting in the tub, waiting for my return. I should have been excited to see him, especially naked, but I was shaken from my pissing incident, and he immediately picked up on this.

"Is something wrong?" he asked, his brows furrowed in concern.

"I...I just..." I started to say as I turned back toward the bathroom door.

Fuck it. Don't tell him. It was counterproductive to weird him out again. He was already naked and in the tub, so...fun time.

I decided to let it go. He was reluctant, anyway, and I wanted him to stay, wanted him all to myself, wanted to make sure no other bitches got ahold of him. He was mine, Goddammit! Mine!

I opened the carton of bath salts and gave a liberal sprinkling into the hot water around Daniel, that hot water still filling the tub. I set the carton down upon the toilet lid, turned off the running water, and then I joined him, sitting down upon his lap, happy to feel his cock between my legs again.

I reached down, held Daniel's hands in mine, and slid them up over my wet skin to cup them under my breasts. He gently held my breasts as I held his hands, and I leaned back into his muscular chest, the left side of my head caressing his right cheek.

"Saoirse," he said softly.

"Mmmm..." I purred as I nuzzled into him.

"What do you want from me?" asked Daniel.

"I want you to stay," I said softly.

"I can't," he replied.

I reached down between my legs and tugged on his penis, massaged it, felt it harden in the crack of my ass and between the hairy lips of my pussy. I sat up a bit while still gripping his cock, and then I sat back down, slipping his thick penis into my wet hole. He filled me once more, and I eased into a comfortable position on top of him, moving my butt a little to enjoy that living rod inside me, enjoy its warmth and power within my own living tunnel.

"You said you didn't have anyone," I breathed. "Why can't you have me?"

"I don't know you," replied Daniel. "I don't even know why I'm letting you do this to me."

"Because you want me," I said. "You want me to be yours, that's why."

"I...I don't think..." began Daniel.

His hands had moved down to my waist, so I moved them back up to my breasts, had him run his fingers across my large pink nipples. I leaned back into him again and stroked his right cheek with my hair, purring away as I did.

"It's instinct," I replied. "It's natural selection. I want you. You want me. There's nothing else to it."

"There's getting to know one another," said Daniel.

"I already know you," I replied.

"You do, huh?" he asked. "What am I like, then?"

"You're a good boy," I said. "You took care of me, and now I'll take care of you. It's instinct."

"What do you know about instinct?" he asked.

"I know you're inside me," I purred. "Right where I want you."

"We don't know each other, though," he said unhappily. "There are things about me...You shouldn't...This is a mistake."

"No, it isn't," I said firmly. "Is this because of your last girlfriend? Did you have a bad breakup? Is that why you're afraid to get close to me?"

He took in a deep breath and sighed.

"I had to break it off with her," he said unhappily. "It was just too...Never mind. I couldn't be with her. Let's leave it at that."

That wasn't any kind of an answer, but that didn't matter to me. I wanted him, and he'd clearly had a bad breakup, even if he wouldn't admit it. In order to secure him, I was going to have to convince him that I was the right one for him. I had never wanted a boy like this before, and the thought of some other bitch rubbing her pussy on him made me bristle inside, sparked a fury in me that I had to push deep, deep down within myself.