Lonesome Moon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll change your mind," I said firmly. "I will."

I pulled off his cock and moved forward in the tub, some water splashing over the side to the black and white tiles below, but I didn't care. I positioned myself in front of the faucet and got on my knees, offering my ass and pussy to him without any embarrassment or fear of reprimand.

"You want to know me?" I asked with a smile. "Smell me."

"What?" asked Daniel in confusion.

"Smell me," I commanded. "Bend over and smell my ass and pussy."

"Saoirse," said Daniel in frustration.

I don't know why I'd told him to do that, but the thought of him doing it seriously turned me on.

"Do it," I commanded. "Just trust me. You'll like what you smell."

I turned and looked over my shoulder, waiting to see if he'd do it. The look on his face was...interesting. He didn't look disgusted, no, just surprised, and with that surprised face, he bent down and took a sniff of me, right over my big pink asshole. To his credit, he closed his eyes after that and took another whiff, breathing in deeply this time.

"Now take me," I commanded. "Take me, and this time fuck me. Fuck me hard."

He sucked in his breath, his pecs rippling in excitement. Apparently, my scent had done the trick, and he was excited, though I could tell he was fighting that feeling.

"Oooh, what am I doing?" I heard him mutter under his breath.

He grabbed my bare ass and plunged his cock into my waiting pussy a second later. I cried out as the entire length of his thick dong speared me all the way up to my cervix, and my own hot white juices gelled and congealed around his throbbing cock, smearing it with that ivory love sauce, greasing it for ramming, and repeatedly.

He pounded into me, a savage burst of thrusting and splashing water, and I cried out with each spearing of that cock, enjoying every inch of my impalement.

"Oh, God, yes!" I cried out. "Oh, fuck me, Daniel! Make me your bitch!"

BAM, BAM, BAM! he rammed me, grunting and huffing as he did so, his fingers digging into the soft skin of my ass, and I loved it, every ass-shaking second of it.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" I cried. "Oh, that's what I need! Fuck me hard, Daniel! I need it! I need it!"

My pussy clenched and creamed all over his cock during this accepted violation of my privates. I was not thinking with a full deck; there was no thought in my head about pregnancy or disease or anything like that. No, Daniel's thick penis was the only thing on my mind, the only thing running through me at that moment, literally and figuratively.

I gritted my teeth as a low growl erupted from my throat. My fingers clutched the slick porcelain at the lip of the tub, and my shoulders tensed as I felt my own muscles ripple beneath my skin.

"Oh, God!" I cried out again. "Oh, yes, Daniel! Oh, make me your bitch!"

Daniel responded by hammering into me even harder than before. Water splashed all around us and out of the tub, and I was going to have to clean that up later, but that didn't matter right now. What mattered was the orgasm building inside my lower belly, that explosion waiting for a timely release.

"Pussy fuck me like the bitch I am!" I screeched. "Do it, Daniel! I need it! I need it!"

Daniel's fingers dug deeper into the skin of my ass as he groaned from the strain of fucking me so hard. I looked back over my shoulder to view him, his eyes closed, his teeth gritted as he pounded into me. That look, that look of pure sexual power, launched me over the tipping point, and my pleasure built to an explosive finale.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh God..." I cried out.

My eyes widened as my jaw dropped from the intensity of force inside me, that thick cock hammering my cream-soaked pussy. My tongue lolled out of my mouth at first, and I licked up, and I'm sure it was just my imagination, because there's no way it could be possible that this happened, but...I felt my tongue lick up over the tip of my nose before pulling back down into my mouth. The feeling was so odd, so Goddamned weird, that I came right then, howling as I did.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh!" I moaned. "Oh, oh, oh, fuck, oh, oh, oh...What the fuck?...My tongue! Oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, OOOOOWOOOOO!"

My pussy burst hot white gel all over Daniel's wet cock and balls, splattering all over his crotch, spreading over my pussy and ass as well. I was not one of those girls that squirted, but this was the second time it had happened, and both of those times had been with Daniel.

My pussy clutched Daniel's thick dong as I came, my big pink asshole winking up at him at the same time, and he grunted, groaned, and pulled out of me, his cock spraying my winking anus with his hot sperm.

He clutched my ass as both of us shivered and shook from trembling aftershocks. My pussy squirted one more time, spurting my hot white juices into the roiling bathwater beneath us. I felt the last few squirts of his burning semen on my asshole, and then he let go of me to fall back into the water into a reclined position.

I was disappointed that he had not cum inside me, but he was right...We didn't know each other well enough to risk pregnancy. Nevertheless, I reached back with my right hand and dipped my fingers into his semen, that love juice thoroughly pocketed in the folds of my big pink asshole, and I brought my fingers up to my mouth, savoring the salty taste of everything that was him.

"Mmmm..." I moaned as I sucked upon my fingers.

"You are crazy..." puffed out Daniel.

"Crazy for you..." I huffed. "You're a Goddamned beast, Daniel. I love it."

"This is crazy," said Daniel. "I shouldn't be doing this."

"But you want to," I said as I turned around to face him.

The bathwater we were in had our cum mixed into it, and I had no problem with this whatsoever. I moved my hands around in the water and grinned at him, no longer shy about what I wanted.

Daniel's face twisted into an expression of worry mixed with guilt, and this bothered me, bothered me a lot.

"I...I need to make a call..." breathed Daniel.

He got up from the tub, water splashing around him, and I reached for him, but he jumped out before I could grab him.

"Don't go!" I called out.

He grabbed a white towel from the outer shower rack, wrapped it around himself, and opened the door to leave, no thought of grabbing his clothes.

"I need to make a call," he said forcefully. "I need to make one now."

I sulked in the water as he shut the door behind me. This was not turning out as I had planned.

I got out of the tub, grabbed another white towel, and dried off. I was chilly from getting out of the hot water, but I didn't want to put my clothes back on, not just yet. My shirt and panties were out in the hallway where I'd left them, anyway.

I took a look in the mirror and inspected my own nudity. I really was good-looking, but there was something about me that made me even more attractive now, and I could not put my finger on it. It was an aura of natural beauty, a wild and electric energy I was giving off, but I liked it. I was finally coming into my own.

I raised my arms up to run my hands through my hair, and I noticed the thick line of hair growing within my pits. I'd shaved them not three days ago, so this was an unwelcome surprise for me.

"What the fuck?" I asked myself. "Fuck...I hate shaving."

Oh, well. I'd do it later.

I looked down and raised my right leg to see the hair growing back there as well. I grunted in unhappiness at this, because shaving really was a pet peeve of mine, but I definitely looked better shaved than hairy, so...whatever. I'd get to it eventually, definitely before I started looking like a Sasquatch.

I quietly opened the door and walked out into the hallway, but my sensitive ears could hear Daniel talking within the kitchen. I peered around the corner to spy on him, but his back was turned to me, so sneaking around didn't matter that much.

He stood there, his towel wrapped around his waist, talking into a smartphone that he'd produced from somewhere, probably from the large green rucksack he had laid out upon my kitchen table. His gear didn't interest me, however. No, it was the conversation he was having that interested me, mainly because it didn't make sense.

"No, I screwed up," said Daniel.

I could dimly hear a female voice on the other end of that call, but I couldn't make out any words.

"Yes!" hissed Daniel. "She's all over me now...What do you think I mean?...She's got all of the signs...I know I should have, but you can't expect me to just...How do I know? Mom, she's marked the doorways...Yes!...No, don't tell Dad...No...What?...Why do you want me to...No! No, I don't want to do that!...No, please, don't tell Dad. There has to be another way...Well, yeah, she's pretty. Wait, why does that matter?...Oh, for fuck's sake!"

I sauntered into the kitchen and laid my hands on the muscles of Daniel's exposed shoulders, and he stiffened at my touch. He turned and eyed me with suspicion, but I just gave him a quiet smirk and took the phone from him. I ended the call and handed him back his phone.

"You can talk to Mommy later," I said as I ran my right index finger across his luscious pecs. "You have a very naked and very viable female right in front of you. You don't need anything else right now."

Daniel closed his eyes, took in a deep breath, and then gave me a stern look.

"Saoirse," he said firmly. "You and I have to have a talk."

"I'm right here," I shrugged. "So talk."

"You..." he said hesitantly. "You may...I think we have a problem."

I could read the fear and worry on his face, and that...that worried me, too.

"What's the problem?" I asked. "Does this have to do with your parents?"

"Something like that," he grimaced. "It has more to do with my dad."

"What about your dad?" I asked.

"He..." started Daniel.

He closed his eyes, reached back, and ran his fingers through his hair, an anxious affect that I picked up on immediately. His anxiety made me anxious, and I had a bad feeling strike me, an omen of sorts.

"What is it?" I asked, and this time I really was worried.

"My dad's a hunter," frowned Daniel.

"Ooookay," I drawled out, thoroughly confused.

"He hunts...things," said Daniel.

"Things?" I asked in confusion. "What do you mean 'things'?"

"I mean..." said Daniel hesitantly. "Look. You know what I mean. Those tracks outside...Those aren't bear tracks."

My breath caught in my throat. He knew something, and I needed to find out what.

"What do you mean?" I asked, and my heart began to race in fear. "Do you know something, Daniel? What are you not telling me?"

"You know what I mean," he repeated. "You saw it, didn't you? You saw what attacked you, right? It wasn't a bear."

"N...no," I said in a shaky voice. "No, it wasn't."

"Well...I'm just going to say it," said Daniel. "Monsters are real, and you got attacked by one."

I knew it. I fucking knew it. I knew that wasn't a bear.

"Okay," I said nervously. "So your dad hunts these things. What does that have to do with me?"

Daniel took in a deep breath, released it, and gripped my arms so that I couldn't move.

"What are you doing?" I asked fearfully.

"I'm just holding you, so that you don't freak out," he said.

"I'm already freaking out," I blurted. "You're scaring me."

"I'm not trying to scare you," said Daniel. "I'm just...I'm trying to help you. Just listen."

"Okay..." I said nervously.

"If my dad finds out you've been bitten," said Daniel slowly, "he's going to...to kill you."

"What!" I spat in disbelief. "What the fuck for! What did I do!"

"That creature that bit you..." explained Daniel. "That creature was a werewolf. What happens when a werewolf bites someone and that person lives? What do you think happens?"

Ooooooh. I'm an idiot. Now everything made sense. I should have put that together on my own. What a fucking retard.

"So thaaaaat's what's been happening," I said, more to myself than to him.

"Uh, yeah," grimaced Daniel. "You have a serious problem now."

"No shit," I said, but I was in shock over this news.

I looked back toward the living room, looked back at Daniel, and nodded toward the direction of the living room.

"I...I'm going to go sit down and smoke some pot," I said without thinking. "I...I think I need to smoke some pot right now."

"Okay," breathed Daniel. "You just...You go ahead and relax. I'll get dressed, and...we'll have a discussion about this."

"Yeah," I said, but I wasn't really listening. "Yeah, we'll...we'll uhhh...we'll do that."

He left me to go back to the bathroom and fetch his clothes.

I wandered into the living room, sat down in my dad's comfy chair, pulled open the small stand's drawer next to the chair, and took out my plastic baggie of joints. I took one out, put the baggie away, lit my joint with a lighter, and inhaled. I sat there and puffed away on that joint, trying desperately not to freak out. I knew with one billion percent certainty that what Daniel had said was true, so that meant...Oooooh. I was pretty sure lycanthropy was going to screw with my life choices.

I sat fully nude on that comfy chair and smoked my joint. Terrible thoughts came to me as I tried to relax, but my anxiety overrode the pleasant mellowness of my weed. Was it going to hurt when I changed? Was I going to kill anyone? Would I go after my dad? What was I going to do now?

"Fuck...Fuck, fuck, fuck," I muttered to myself. "What am I going to do now? This can't be good for a resume...Sure, Miss Lennon, we'd hire you, but I'm afraid your condition isn't suitable for waitressing. The last werewolf we hired ate our lead cook."

My own humor did nothing for me, and I held my face in my left hand as I started to cry.

"This can't be real," I whined. "It can't be..."

I didn't get a chance to wallow in my pity. I felt a sharp prick in the side of my neck, and the injection that entered my bloodstream went straight to my brain, slowing down time in my vision. I looked up to see Daniel, fully dressed in his clothes again, the syringe in his right hand, an apologetic look on his face.

"Daniel...?" I asked.

"I'm sorry," he said in a sad voice. "I have to leave. I need time to think this out."

The joint in my right hand fell to the wooden floor beneath us as my vision faded into a blurry mess, and then darkness took me again, but this time from drugs, and not the good kind.

*****

I awoke to the light of the full moon, and the first thing I noticed was that I was in my bed again. I had not dreamed this time, probably due to the fact that I had been put into a drug induced coma, but that was not what bothered me. What bothered me was the fact that it was night, and Daniel was gone.

"What the fuck?" I said, and my voice was garbled, my tongue thick like it was swollen.

I pulled off my brown quilted cover, but it was difficult, because my muscles were slow, lethargic. I groaned and then blinked to get the crust out of my eyes, and even though it was dark, I could still see somewhat due to the light of the full moon.

I sat up and immediately wished I hadn't. I had the worst hangover/headache, and I felt like throwing up.

A quick inspection revealed an envelope on my pillow right next to where I'd rested my head, and picking it up revealed my name across it, its light weight slightly heavier due to the waiting letter inside.

"That son of a bitch!" I said in a shaky voice.

So that was his game was it? Just run when the going gets tough, huh?...Motherfucker. Motherfucker!

My tears came to my brown eyes as I futilely tried to wipe them away.

"You were supposed to help me, Daniel..." I bawled into my right hand.

I didn't get the chance to cry for very long. I felt a presence nearby, and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. A long and low growl rumbled from beyond my open bedroom doorway, and I froze, too frightened to move.

A shadow arose from out of the darkness, the shadow of the beast, and my breath caught in my throat. I looked down at myself and realized that I was still naked...Daniel had not bothered to dress me in anything this time. That would make me extremely easy to eat, and not in the good way. I was unwrapped for easy snacking.

"Oh my God..." I choked out.

The creature walked forward on two large, muscular, angled legs, and as it moved into the silver cast of moonlight streaming through my window, I could see its great head in clear detail. It was indeed the head of a great black wolf, the head of a great black wolf atop a man's body, the head of a great black wolf with beaming golden eyes, and I froze in that stare, too terrified to even piss myself.

Instinct struck me, and I laid back down out of reflex, and this saved my life, though I wouldn't realize that until later. I moved my head up and to the side, resting my right cheek upon my pillow, baring my throat for it. I had no idea why I was doing this; the urge to do it just overwhelmed me at that moment, so I offered it my bare throat, and I was sure it was just going to crunch those huge jaws down into it, and that would be the end of me.

The creature bent over me, and my life flashed before me. It was an old cliché, but it happened, and it was a bitter disappointment to me that I hadn't done much that was worthwhile during the time that I'd been alive in this world. That stabbed into me worse than the realization that I was about to be brutally ripped apart.

The great beast bent down and took in a deep breath of my bare crotch. It sniffed once, then twice, breathing in deeply, and then its long and sinuous tongue licked into my exposed vulva, licking across my clit to give me a brief jolt of strange sexual excitement before its tongue ran up the sweaty skin of my belly and chest.

I whined in terror as that long tongue made its way up to my offered throat, and then it opened its jaws, only to close them lightly down upon my neck. I closed my eyes, fully expecting my head to pop off my neck, but that clamping of deadly fangs did not occur.

The bed creaked as the full weight of the creature bore down upon it, straddling my naked body, for what reason, I hadn't fathomed yet, but that purpose was revealed to me a moment later when the stiff head of its monstrous cock touched my exposed pussy.

I raised my legs out of instinct and held them up as if I were riding a horse. I choked out a gasp as my hole spread wider round than a golf ball for the glans of its circumcised penis, and ten inches of long, ebon-skinned cock entered me. The creature rode into me, spreading my pussy wide and bulging my belly with each thrust, and I lay there helpless in the grasp of its fangs, wondering if it would clamp down and end me at any moment.

My pussy creamed all over the beast's thick dong, and I moaned out of unwanted pleasure, breathing in the rich scent of its wild musk as it violated me. It pumped into me slowly, enjoying my forbidden torment, enjoying doing this to me in my own bed.

I did not know what to do, so I did nothing at first. The creature's cock was so large that it was indescribable; I had never had anything that big inside me before. It thrust in over and over again, and I felt incredible pleasure, even though I didn't want to.

My breathing quickened as my body began to enjoy the unholy violation happening to me. I couldn't help myself, so I slowly reached up with both hands and ran my fingers through the black fur of its massive arms. It let forth a long and low growl at this intrusion, but I stroked it slowly, softly, petting it with great care.

I wrapped my legs around its back as its growl died down, as it had figured out that I had submitted to it. My throat was still locked in its jaws, but I had given in, and it knew this, so it continued to fuck me without further threat.

I dared not make a sound as it fucked me, and I decided to enjoy the violation instead, because this monster had decided not to eat me, at least for the moment, and that was a positive outcome in my book.