Lonesome Moon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pet the ebon fur upon its arms as it plunged deep inside me, and its cock could not fit all the way in, so my cervix was pummeled over and over again as it pumped into me.

"Oh...Oh..." I moaned quietly.

I was afraid to make any noise, but I couldn't help it. This thing was all power and muscle, and the scent of it drove me wild. My pussy creamed all over its long, thick cock, and its scent plus mine flooded the room in a heat of wild, unnatural passion.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..." I huffed out.

My sounds of pleasure caused the beast to pick up in its own heat, and it thrust into me harder and faster, pounding into my cervix, causing me to moan even louder in both ecstasy and slight pain.

Its cock was so large that I felt an odd, light pain in my bladder, and I peed without wanting to, but that release felt incredible, increasing my pleasure just by that primal sensation alone.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh fuck..." I moaned. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH...!"

I was crying out now, but I couldn't help it. I was fully expecting the creature to clamp down and behead me, but it only thrust harder and faster upon receiving my loud cries of building pleasure. The explosion building inside my lower belly was more powerful than anything I had ever experienced before, and it was coming, and quickly.

"OH, OH, OH, OH MY GOD...!" I cried out. "OH, OH, OH, OH MY GOD...OH...OH...OH, OH, OH, OH, OOOOOOOWOOOOOOOO!"

I howled without wanting to as the whole lower half of my body volcanoed in eruption of white-hot juices and body trembling, butt shaking orgasm. My pussy clutched the beast's cock over and over again as all of my muscles spasmed at once, and my own juices spurted and creamed and sluiced over the monster's giant penis.

The great beast released my throat, raised its great black head, and howled as it came, a sound so deafening in that small room that it hurt my ears. Lava-hot semen filled my long wet tunnel, spurting all over my cervix, coating my inner orifice with that primal seed.

The great beast stared down at me as I stared back at it. I felt lost in those golden eyes, but this did not last. It opened its maw to lick out its long tongue, and I received that tongue in my mouth, tasting this creature's raw essence, and it sank down deep into my soul.

It pulled out of me after that, its penis coming out with a loud POP! Hot juices gushed from me onto my bed, and then the creature was gone, padding out of my room to find other game to hunt.

I laid there without moving for some time, wondering what it was I had become. I had enjoyed that violation, enjoyed it to the point where I wanted more, and I was hoping that the creature would return to ravish me yet again.

There were two more nights left of the full moon, and...I couldn't wait for that silver glow to rise once more.