Lonesome Moon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"D...Daniel!" I cried out. "DANIEL, HELP!"

He appeared off to my left, out of the western line of trees. He was still his cute and unbearably hot self, six foot, white with short black hair, blue eyes, all natural muscle under those winter clothes. He was wearing his tan winter coat and dark blue jeans with his tanned hide-leather gloves on his hands, and on his feet were his tan outdoor work boots, those boots crunching through the snow as he approached me. He carried his dark green rucksack upon his back, and he had a hunting rifle slung by a strap over his right shoulder.

"D...Daniel!" I called out.

"Saoirse?" asked Daniel in surprise.

He ran to me as I picked myself up from off the ground. I stumbled into his arms, and he held me there as our breath crystallized and mixed together in a little cloud of shared steam.

"What are you doing out here?" he asked. "I was just at the cabin, and you weren't there..."

"N...N...No sh...shit," I chattered.

"You're going to freeze to death out here like this," he said in open concern. "You can't walk around outside naked! Are you crazy?...Come on, let's get you back to the cabin."

"It...wasn't...b...by...ch...choice," I replied.

Daniel pulled me into a tight embrace, and he led me west, one painful footstep after the next until we reached the line of trees where he had originally appeared. I could see the old woodshed ahead, and the cabin beyond that.

I was not that far from home, but if I'd continued north...I didn't want to think about it.

It was murder making it that short distance to the cabin, but Daniel got me there, back to the kitchen door, which was typically unlocked, and still unlocked now.

I stumbled into the warmth of the kitchen with him, but that sudden change in temperature made me feel like passing out.

"Come on," urged Daniel. "We need to gradually warm you up. Your lips are blue."

"Y...yeah..." I replied. "All...f...f...four of them."

"Let's get you into the living room," instructed Daniel. "It's warmest in there. It's a good thing your dad replaced that old furnace we had when you moved in. This new one is a lot better at circulating heat throughout the house."

"Wh...Whatever..." I chattered. "J...Just g...give me...s...some heat."

He led me into the living room, still holding me tightly in his warm embrace. He helped me lay down on my dad's dark-brown comfy chair, and then he took off his rucksack, set it down, unslung his rifle, and set it down so that the barrel did not point toward us.

"What were you thinking?" he asked as he unzipped his coat and pulled it off. "If I hadn't found you..."

"I woke up out th...there..." I said unhappily. "I w...woke up outside in the snow."

"You've got blood all over your lips and chin," said Daniel. "Did you hurt yourself?"

"No," I said with a quick shake of my head. "I w...woke up with a dead hare in my mouth."

Daniel sat down on the floor and pulled off his boots, pulled off his thick white winter socks, stood, and then unbuttoned his light-blue work shirt, slipping out of it to throw it down upon his rucksack. He undressed until he was completely nude, pulling off his white tank top and his dark blue jeans to finally slip out of his checkered-red boxer-briefs.

I stared at his thick hanging cock and the patch of black pubes above that magnificent organ. Woof, woof. If I wasn't so cold...

"Your condition is getting worse," he said matter-of-factly. "Faster than I expected...I...I think...I think you'll change soon."

He slid in next to me until he was underneath me, and he held me tightly, his naked body a nice little radiator to help thaw me out.

"I figured that out, Daniel," I frowned. "Trust me. That was a no brainer."

"Well, let's warm you up first," he said quietly. "Just so you know, I trekked back home yesterday so that I could do a little research."

"Fucker," I said unhappily. "You drugged me and left me here."

I stared up into his handsome face, and he winced from what I was sure was guilt.

"I was just trying to help you," he grimaced. "I went through my dad's old books about werewolves, but...I didn't learn anything I didn't already know."

"I should be mad at you..." I frowned. "I should be...but I'm not."

I rubbed my bare butt into his crotch to make sure he got my point. His thick penis rubbed against my bare butt cheeks, and he moved a little in uncomfortable recognition of my parts against his.

"Saoirse," sighed Daniel. "I really like you, but...this is moving so fast."

"So?" I asked. "So what? I like you, too. We both like each other. It's only natural that we should hook up."

"Yeah, but...I don't know if you actually like me for who I am," explained Daniel. "I don't know if you just want me because of your new...'instincts'."

"Both," I frowned. "You're a good guy, Daniel. A little stupid, in my opinion, but still good. I'm not happy about the drugging, though. Don't do that again. Because of you, I got...I...never mind."

I wasn't going to tell him about the ten inches of werewolf dick that speared me last night. It was best he didn't know.

"I'm sorry about that," he said with an unhappy frown. "I had to go, and I knew you wouldn't let me. You'd try to follow or...I don't know."

"Yeah, yeah," I replied in equal unhappiness. "Just don't let it happen again. I only have so much forgiveness in my heart."

"I know," sighed Daniel. "I know. I'll stay here for now. That's what you want, anyway."

"Good," I said, and this made me happy. "You owe me, you big dummy."

I sidled off his crotch and wedged myself in between his body and the left side of the comfy chair. I reached down, grabbed his cock with my right hand, and slowly stroked it up and down.

"Ooooh..." he breathed out. "Saoirse..."

"Shut up," I said firmly. "I just froze my tits off because you weren't here to watch me. I'm having sausage for breakfast again, and you're supplying the meat."

He said nothing as I stroked him up and down until his cock was nice and thick and hard in my hand. Cold as I had just been, I knew of an activity that would put the heat right back into my naked body, and that activity had to do with the thick link of sausage between my fingers.

"It's your treat, Danny boy," I said, and my voice had turned husky, wanton. "You owe me, anyway. Pony up."

I grew wet between my legs as I straddled him. I leaned over, reached down, and pulled on the handle of the comfy chair, releasing the lock so that the back would bend down toward the floor. I pushed forward on his muscular chest until the back of the chair tipped so that he was in a reclining position.

I sat up, my knees on the outside of his legs, brushed back my long, curly brown hair, and took his cock into myself. That thick piece of meat slid up into my wet hole, filling me full of its warmth as I sat back down on him.

"I'm good-looking," I stated. "I know I am. You shouldn't have any complaints. You get my pussy whenever you want it, and you don't even have to ask, so...shut up. Just shut up and be with me. Be mine. Be my...my mate. Let me be your bitch. That's what I want. I want to be your bitch, and you'll be my cur."

"Saoirse..." breathed Daniel.

I bent down to kiss him, but he pushed upon my bare chest and turned his head to the side.

"Saoirse," he said quietly. "You've still got blood all over your face."

I'd forgotten about that. I could understand why he wouldn't want to kiss me, not with hare's blood all over my lips and chin, but this angered me, anyway. I let forth a low growl from somewhere within my throat, and his blue eyes widened at the sound of that threat.

"Oh, you'll have to be punished for that," I said firmly. "Oh, yes...I think...I think I know...just...what...to do."

I pulled off his cock, lamenting the loss of that thick dong inside me, but I had other plans. I turned around and lowered my bottom to his face until he grasped my bare butt cheeks with both hands. I balanced on my side of the chair on my hands and knees, hoping that the chair would not tip over because of this.

I looked back behind myself, but the wide curves of my naked bottom hid his face from view.

"You can lick my butthole," I commanded.

"What?" I heard him say.

"You heard me," I said firmly. "Eat out my asshole. Eat out my big...pink...asshole."

"Saoirse..." began Daniel.

"Do it!" I commanded. "Do it, cur!"

I wasn't sure if he was going to do it, but then my blood-encrusted lips turned upwards in a smile as I felt his tongue lick over the muscled rings of my anus.

"Eat it out," I said, a wicked grin in my voice. "You drugged me and left me here all alone. You need to be punished for your insolence. Eat out my asshole until it's clean, cur, until its sparkling clean. I want it to shine in the light."

He licked into my anus, parting the folds of pink muscle I had in that little ring. This really turned me on, just the power of having this command over him, and my own cream ran down my right leg as I felt my lower lips puff in pure excitement.

"Now stick your tongue in my pussy," I commanded. "Lick deep in there and lap up my juices. I want to cum on your face again, cum all over it again."

I reached up and brushed some of my hair from my eyes, and it was stiff, matted with my own dried cum from last night. It was his turn to taste that torrent, that white current of husky wild gel that crusted throughout my hair.

He grabbed my ass as I lowered my pussy to his face, and I grinned in sinful pleasure as I rubbed my hairy twat across his lips and nose, smearing him with my own white cream.

"Ooooh, yeah," I said. "Yeah. I'll fuck your face, choir boy. Mmmm...Fuck that good boy smile you have...Oh, yeah..."

I reached back underneath myself and stroked his thick penis with my right hand, back and forth, back and forth, as I rocked my own pussy upon his lips and nose and chin. My clit rubbed across his nose and chin as I rocked like this, and it took my forward weight to keep the chair from tipping backwards to the floor.

"Drink from my pussy, cur..." I purred. "Mmm, yeah. Take it in, cur...Take it all in..."

I rocked backwards in excitement, the chair finally tipped, and then we were on the floor, still in the chair, though its base was now up in the air. Daniel was fully below me now, his legs in the air, my ass thoroughly clamped around his reclined head.

"Much better," I said as clutched the edge of the chair.

I stared at his hairy legs and his bare feet as I ground my wet pussy into his helpless face.

"Now I'm going to really fuck your face," I said. "Fuck it hard. Fuck it like a bitch fucks a cur."

His thick meat was stiff in my hand, so I kept it there as I rubbed my pussy back and forth across his handsome face, and his cock moved back and forth in my hand as I did so.

"Ooooh..." I moaned out. "Ooooh, I'm going to fuck your face...Fuck your face hard...Fuck it with my pussy...Ooooh, fuck your face with my pussy...Oh, yeah...My wild, hairy pussy...Ooooh, yeah...Mmm...Ooooh...Ooooh, my bitch pussy...Nnnngg..."

Saying the word 'pussy' over and over again really turned me on. I had to look a sight, hair wild and matted, face covered with animal blood, just pounding into this cute boy's face with my wet twat, and I could only imagine my father's reaction if he walked in on my now. He would probably think I was in some Satanic cult. Come to think about it, he wouldn't be far off.

"Ooooh," I moaned. "Oh, yeah, Daniel. Ooooh...Ooooh, my pussy...Ooooh, my wild pussy...Ooooh, yeah...Oh, Daniel...Mmmm...nnnng...Ooooh...my pussy...my pussy, pussy, pussy..."

I chanted the word 'pussy' like a mantra as I rocked back and forth across his face. I felt that orgasm build, felt it deep in my belly, and doing this to him empowered me, made me feel like a true alpha bitch.

I stopped stroking his cock, reached down, and grabbed his balls, pinching my fingers around the narrow base of them. I pulled hard on his balls, and he squealed a little into my open, cream-soaked snatch, but this drove me wild, and I fucked his face even harder.

"Ooooh, give me those balls," I said.

My voice turned to a low growl as I continued to ride his face without mercy.

"Ooooh, I want those balls, Daniel," I said. "Mmmm, yeah. I want to torture these balls, yeah...Oh, fuck...Fuck, yeah...I've got your big balls now, Daniel...Ooooh, yeah...You have to do everything I say...Mmmm, nnng...Yeah...I'll fuck your face with my pussy, yeah. Fuck it hard with my pussy...fuck it with my...my...oh...oh...oh...OH...OH...OH...OHHHHH OOOOOWOOOOO!"

I came, my long wet tunnel clenching like a fist with nothing to grab, and my juices spurted from me in a lava-hot shower all over Daniel's face, squirting and spurting once, twice, and then three times to form a small puddle around his head.

I arched my back as I came, feeling the muscles in it ripple as I did, feeling my spine crack and contort a little, and I looked up toward the ceiling and howled, a long and loud ringing sound within the cabin's living room. My tongue lolled out of my mouth at the end of my howl, and my teeth hurt as they briefly lengthened, sharpening at the tips, my jaw extending slightly with the distinct sound of cracking bone.

And then it was over. I let go of Daniel's balls and l dropped to the base of the chair, resting my head in between Daniel's raised knees. I sat there on Daniel's face as I caught my breath, breathing in and out until I was ready to move again.

"Daniel?" I asked.

"Mmmmfff..." came his muffled reply.

"Right," I breathed out. "I should probably let you breathe now."

I got up from off his face, stood next to the chair, and stretched. I felt a lot better now, a lot warmer, looser, not stiff from the cold, relaxed, really good, in fact.

I looked down at Daniel's cum-soaked face and gave a slight giggle. That was my cum all over him, even in his hair, and I reveled in that, reveled in the fact that I had this cute boy in the palm of my paw...uhh...hand.

I pulled the base of the chair forward and pushed down until both the chair and Daniel were upright, the heavy comfy chair coming down upon the wood floor with a loud THUMP!...Wow...I've got some serious strength in this little body now. Cool.

Daniel blinked twice before staring at me as if I were a creature from outer space.

"I'm not sucking your cock this time," I grinned. "I don't think you want my bloody lips on your sausage, at least not until I clean up...However...that does not let you off the hook, big boy. This she-wolf wants you to stroke that thick meat between your legs."

"What?" asked Daniel in dazed confusion.

"I said stroke your cock," I commanded, pointing at his still firmly erect dong. "Stroke that big dick until it squirts. I want to see semen shooting out of it...Don't look at me like I'm crazy. Do it."

He stroked his penis up and down, up and down upon my command. I enjoyed controlling this boy, but another urge struck me, and this time I knew what that urge was for.

"Keep stroking yourself," I said. "I'll be right back."

I walked to the front door, unlocked it, and opened it to the chill morning air of the snowy outdoors. I stood with my hands on my hips as I pissed a yellow line in the snow, this time fully aware that I was marking my territory. I shut the door, locked it, and proceeded to the kitchen, but not before chastising Daniel one more time.

"I'd better not come back to find you slacking off," I said firmly. "I want you jacking off, not slacking off, comprende?"

I left him there, walked into the kitchen, walked to the backdoor and opened it, and pissed another yellow line into the snow. I knew now that I was marking my territory, ensuring that any other bitches out there understood that this cabin was mine, as was the handsome young cur within it. I would not let any other female touch him.

"I'll rip their fucking tits off," I muttered as I closed the door and walked over to the sink.

I took a hand rag and washed off the crusted blood upon my lips and chin, then dried myself with a paper towel, throwing that spent paper into the trash can near the fridge.

I walked back into the living room to continue my fun, but I was supremely disappointed at what I saw. Daniel was pulling on his red-checkered boxer-briefs, and his smartphone was up to his left ear, held there by the crooking of his head into his shoulder.

"All right, I'll be there," he said into the phone. "I love you, too. Yeah...Bye."

He snapped his briefs into place, set his phone down upon the small wooden stand next to the comfy chair, and turned to look at me, a sad and guilty frown upon his lips.

I placed my hands on my hips and gave him the evil eye.

"What is this?" I demanded.

"I have to go," he said firmly.

"No, you said..." I began, but he cut me off with a shake of his head.

"I have to meet my mom at the hunting lodge," he said firmly. "It's to talk about you. She hasn't said anything to my dad yet. If my dad finds out I haven't been at the lodge...Damn...If I don't go now, then..."

I sighed and nodded my head in unhappy agreement.

"Fine," I grimaced. "Just do it, but...when will you be back?"

"I don't know yet," said Daniel, and I could tell that he was being honest. "I'll get back to you as soon as I can."

"You'd better," I frowned. "My dad comes back in four days. If this isn't worked out by then..."

"I know," replied Daniel in a worried tone. "We're both having trouble with our dads. I get it. I'm going to work this out, one way or another."

"Good," I said, but I didn't feel confident in that reply.

*****

I sat in my dad's dark-brown comfy chair, completely nude, watching porn on my dad's laptop. Night had fallen, and I'd done nothing but get something to eat, clean myself up, wash my hair, and wait for Daniel to return. I had not even bothered to throw on any clothes. I felt more comfortable now being naked, and...that was something I was going to have to get used to.

I reached over and picked up my lit joint from my dad's green ashtray resting on the wooden stand next to my chair. I took in a puff of that weed, blew out a smoke ring, and set it back down in the tray. I reached over, grabbed my bottle of rye whiskey, took a long pull from the top, and set it back down on the stand.

Normally, I liked to watch regular porn, nothing weird or freaky, but tonight I had flipped through monster porn, watching various young women get ravished by a variety of different creatures. It turned something inside me, a key of sorts, and I couldn't help but watch those videos with fascination, hoping to learn something new, though I knew that to be a fantasy in itself.

I had the lights turned off in the cabin, and the only light generated from inside was from my dad's laptop and the lit joint still burning away in my dad's green ashtray. The light of the full moon cast a silver sheen through the windows, but that was what I wanted. That moon's light comforted me just as much as the whiskey and weed did, because I was anxious and afraid for my situation, unsure of what was going to happen to me.

"Daniel..." I whispered to myself. "You'd better come back..."

I shed a small tear from my right eye as I took another pull of whiskey. I could drink more than I could before, and it was taking me longer to get lit and crispy like I wanted, but I could only blame that on my lycanthropy; there was no other explanation.

I set the bottle back down and wiped that tear from my eye.

I sniffed the air as a familiar scent floated before me. It was a strong and wild scent, one of untamed, unnatural passion and musk.

"I know that smell..." I whispered.

A loud and ringing howl erupted from outside the front door. It caused me to grip the chair out of reflex, and my belly tightened in both anticipation and fear.