Lonesome Moon Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked in my breath and took a gulp of my own saliva, steeling myself for what was going to happen next, and...well...I knew what I wanted. What I wanted was unnatural, wrong on so many levels, but I wanted it, nonetheless.

I got up, walked to the front door, unlocked it, and threw it open to reveal darkness lit by glaring white snow, snow reflecting the light of the full moon.

In the snow, in the distance, was the shadow of the beast, that great black wolf's head upon a man's black-furred body, that huge circumcised cock swinging between its legs.

My breathing quickened as my pulse picked up at the sight of it, and I grew wet between my legs as my lower lips puffed in excitement. My belly quivered as the beast walked forward on two large, muscular, angled legs, occasionally padding forth on all fours, then standing up to walk again.

I turned, walked to just in front of the oak-tree coffee table that held my dad's laptop, and got down onto my hands and knees. I laid my head down upon the wooden floor, rested it upon my right cheek, my long, curly brown hair spilling all about me, and I did this out of instinct, because this was the pose of a submissive female, submissive and waiting for her alpha male. I waited in this position, my ass and pussy in the air, and I was already wet, my snatch dripping my own juices to run down my inner thighs, my own sex organ ready and willing for violation.

I could hear it walk through the open doorway, but I could smell it long before that. It was that incredibly heady, musky scent of primal lust, and I whined a little as I breathed it in, because my body was so excited that I could barely contain myself.

I heard the door creak shut behind me, and then the click of the lock as its tumblers turned in place.

So it could shut and lock doors, huh? That meant it could open doors, too. That...explained a lot. That explained a hell of a lot. I probably should have locked the kitchen door those last two nights, but I was completely out of it during those times, so...yeah.

I could feel its massive presence directly behind me. It bent down, its slightly wet nose directly in my open wet snatch, and it breathed in, sniffed in my scent before licking up and into my dripping hole.

"Oooohnnn..." I moaned and shook from the feel of its long and sinuous tongue.

It gave a low growl, a deep and guttural rumbling that terrified me, so I shut my mouth and tried not to make any more sounds, but it was difficult. The last thing I wanted to do was piss it off.

Its huge, black-furred hands reached down and grasped me around the waist, and those long and curved claws raked lightly across my sensitive skin, but not deep enough to draw blood. The floor creaked as it lowered itself, and then ten inches of thick, sable, circumcised cock entered my wet hole, stretching me out and causing me to gasp in both surprise and slight pain.

It pumped into me, a THUMP, THUMP, THUMP as it worked me over, and I took it, enjoying every hit of its monstrous crotch against my bare bottom. My right cheek slid back and forth across the floor along with my arms and knees, and it was uncomfortable, but not as uncomfortable as being ripped apart by this thing if I pissed it off. My ankles turned inward, my feet up upon my toes, and it humped into me, over me, plunging deep within me to where it felt like the head of its cock was all the way up in my belly.

"Oh...Oh, nnng..." I whined.

I didn't want to make any noise, but it was almost impossible not to. I was this thing's bitch whether I liked it or not, so there was nothing I could do but let it ravish me, and I had no problem with that. It was preferable to being eaten alive, and I know I've said that before, but I repeated that in my own mind, because I needed to hear it in my own head to justify what was happening to me at the moment.

"Oh...nnngg...Oh...Oh fuck..." I panted. "Oh fucking shit...Oh...Oh...mnnngg...Oh..."

The sound of my whining and panting must have done something to it, because it picked me up a second later, picked me up like I weighed next to nothing. It stood with me still impaled upon its long, thick cock, and I bowed my legs and locked them around its muscular, angled legs. It lifted me up and down, using my pussy to jack off its huge dick, and this was so surreal, so bizarre, that my eyes widened like round saucers.

I could see everything clearly within the living room, even though there was virtually no real light around us. Everything was covered in a soft reflective glow, as if my eyes were picking up every spark of light possible in order to see.

I stretched up and back to loop my arms around its thick, fur-covered neck. It let forth a low growl, but I tempted fate and leaned my head back to where my long hair spilled around its huge left shoulder. I licked up and out, and my tongue slapped out across my right cheek, so long in its extension that there was no possible way that it could be human anymore. I drew my tongue back into my mouth, tasting the salty sweat of my own right cheek, all the while the beast moving me up and down upon its monstrous cock.

The creature moved its head down next to mine, and I nuzzled my hair into its furry cheek, whining as I did.

"Mmn...mmn...mmn..." I whined, and I sounded like a dog that had disobeyed its master.

I licked up and to my right to lick my long tongue across its lower jaw. Its tongue licked out in return, slapping across my right cheek to lick up across my eye. That long tongue returned to its mouth, and that simple action, that action of licking me, was the signal that I was truly its bitch.

The beast set me down upon the floor once more, and I resumed my submissive position, head on the floor, ass in the air. It gripped my sides and then pummeled into me, fucking me much harder and faster than before.

"Oh...Oh...Oh...OH...OH FUCK!" I cried out.

The creature hammered into my pussy, and my own juices creamed around its monstrous cock, spilling out and about that dong and over its huge, ebony balls.

"OH...OH...OH, OH...OH!" I cried.

This pounding of my pussy was torture, but torture in such a way that I wanted more, needed more, so I took it, and I took it willingly.

"OH...OH...NNNNGG...UNNNGG...!" I moaned.

BAM! BAM! BAM! it fucked me, and I took it, and I loved every second of it. My breasts bobbed wildly back and forth as it pounded me, my belly quivered, and my feet turned inward at the ankles. This thing's cock was spearing deep inside me, and it felt so wild and natural that my orgasm struck from out of nowhere, no real buildup to warn me.

"OH...UNNGG...OH...NNGGG...AH, AH, AH, OOOOH...OOOOOOWOOOOOO!" I howled.

I raised my head and howled, but this time my voice was deeper, unnatural in its reverberation. I came in an amazing, pussy-squeezing burst of hot cream, spraying the creature's cock, crotch, balls, and my own ass with that magic love juice. My white gel splattered down upon the wood floor beneath us, and then the creature matched my howl with its own, raising its head to join my voice with its.

The both of us together sung a wild song as we came, and then my belly bulged with the liquid heat of its semen, those two huge balls beneath its monstrous cock working in tandem to fill my bitch pussy with its life-creating, alabaster seed.

It pulled out of me after that, all ten inches of its huge, circumcised dong pulling back and out of me with a POP! Burning semen spilled from my open fucked hole to join the puddle of my own cum beneath my ass and between my legs.

I panted hard as a vacuum formed in my pussy, my sex organ pining the loss of that massive dong inside me. I laid there in the submissive pose, but the creature backed away, its padded feet sounding out softly upon the wood floor. There was the click of a lock opening, the swivel of the front door, a cold chill breeze on my cum-soaked ass, and then the sound of steaming piss on the snow of my front steps.

And then it was gone. It had marked its territory, and...it was gone.

I breathed in and out as I tried to collect my wits. I was going to have to get up and close the door, but that could wait. My insides hurt a little, and my pussy felt stretched to hell and gone, so...I needed a little breather.

This...This thing coming in at night...This...was a problem. I now had two lovers in my life, one I had control over, and the other that had control over me. I needed to make a choice, and that choice was going to be difficult. I had to choose between the man...or the beast...and that choice was not a clear cut one.