Lonesome Moon Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you got cursed, and now you're a werewolf," I frowned. "So you're parents just...just locked you up every month? Is that what you're telling me?"

"Yeah," nodded Daniel. "Thing is, we worked out a system three months ago where I could just go to the lodge myself and let myself out...We honestly thought that was working..."

"Three months?" I asked. "That's right before we got here...Oh, shit...Have you bitten anyone else?"

Daniel's face sparked up in alarm.

"I...I don't know..." he said, and this time I could tell that he was genuinely upset.

"Well...now you know," I frowned. "Here's the thing...We...not you...We, together, are going to tell your parents what's going on. I don't want to wake up to find your father murdering me in my bed..."

"Saoirse..." began Daniel in obvious protest.

I squeezed his balls hard, and he shut up pretty quickly. I eased off the pressure after that and shook my head no.

"You don't get to speak," I said firmly.

He frowned and gave me an unhappy look.

"Don't give me that look," I frowned in return. "You were stupid enough to let me grab your balls, so now you're fucked. It only takes two pounds of pressure for me to rip them off, you know. At least, that's what I've read on the Net...In fact, I should just geld you right now to keep you from doing this to anyone else...Yeah, I'd like to see you grow those back. Regenerate that shit, Danny boy...Now shut up and listen. Nod your head if you understand."

He frowned and nodded his head twice. Oh, yeah, I was in control now.

"Okay," I said firmly. "We're going to tell your parents, and then every month I'll be joining you at the lodge. Obviously, we'll have to fix the lock. We can't be roaming around the countryside, as you've already proven."

Daniel's muscular shoulders sank as his expression collapsed into guilt, but it serves him right. He's fucked me, and in more ways than one, so he deserves a little guilt.

"I'm still pissed at you," I said unhappily, "but I...I'm willing to be with you...Yeah, I don't really know you, clearly, but I'm willing to be with you. My dad will probably like you, mainly because you're the type of guy that's...well, at least, looks responsible and not, like, a stoner or anything. Anyway...Anyway, we'll be together, and that should keep your dad off of me, especially if I'm willing to work with him and keep this lycanthropy thing under wraps. Plus, I don't know yet if you got me pregnant while you were pumping me full of werewolf semen. We'll just have to play that by ear."

"So...you're not making that up then?" he asked in slight confusion. "I really did come in and...I..."

"Oh, yeah," I nodded vigorously. "Yeah...Apparently, ten inches of thick cock is not something most girls should wish for."

I watched in slight amusement as Daniel's eyes wandered to the side in thought, but there was a satisfied upturn of his lips as he processed that statement.

"Yeah, yeah," I frowned. "Don't get a big head...The big head you did get really tore me up inside. You're lucky I didn't have to head to the E.R. for urgent care or anything."

"I'm sorry," he said unhappily.

"Good," I said firmly. "You should be...That comes to part two of this plan."

"Part two?" he asked.

"Yep," I smirked. "Up you go, Danny boy!"

I stood up but didn't let go of his balls. He cried out in pain as he stood, but I made sure to keep a tight grip on him. I wasn't letting go of him just yet.

"We're both going to get dressed," I said firmly. "It's about Goddamned time I wore some actual clothes...Walking around in the buff is fun, mind you, but I don't have the urge to do it right now...probably on account of there being no full moon tonight...It doesn't matter. What matters is...now that I have some common sense back in my head...you know...no urge to just fuck and fight all of the time...you and I are taking a little trip."

"What?" asked Daniel in surprise. "Where?"

I finally let go of his balls, put my hands on my hips, and gave him the staredown.

"We're going to your family's lodge," I frowned.

"What?" asked Daniel once more. "Why? There won't be another full moon until..."

"Uh, uh," I said as I shook my head. "No arguments. We are going to that Goddamned lodge, and then you...yes, you...are going to call your mom from there. She needs to know about all of this...this fucked up mess."

His handsome face flushed red as he blinked at me in what had to be total comprehension of what I had just said.

"I'd rather my parents not know about my sex life..." he began to say, but I cut him off.

"Tough," I said firmly. "Your mom needs to know what happened, because that should keep your dad from going psycho on me."

"You don't know my father," winced Daniel.

"I don't have to," I replied in a flat tone. "All we have to do is make me look like a little angel, a straight up 'victim' of their plan...You know what I'm talking about? They designed the 'safety latch' that was supposed to keep you in. We just guilt trip them into taking all of the blame, and then I'm safe. Not only that, but I'll have access to the information I need to know about how to keep this curse under control...I won't say a thing about this to my dad, though. I'll find a work-around on that end. Even so, this is the best plan I've got, but I think it will work, because...because it has to."

Daniel sighed as his broad, muscular shoulders slumped in what was obvious defeat.

"Okay," he said after a quiet moment of visible thought. "We'll try it your way...but...Saoirse...it's going to be really, really tough to convince them."

"Convince them of what?" I asked.

I mean, it sounded pretty solid to me. I could wheel and deal this. There was no reason off the top of my head that I could think of as to why it wouldn't work. Of course, his reply to my little question still managed to piss me off.

"To convince them that you're a little angel," chuckled Daniel.

"Mother...fucker..." I hissed.

I grabbed his right shoulder with my left hand, spun him around, and gave him a rather harsh and a rather loud smack to his bare left butt cheek. He jumped and rubbed his bare ass with both hands.

*****

I walked out of the Bolten's local supermarket with my paper bag full of groceries, and that's when I spotted them. There they were, talking to each other in an easy manner, a close and confidential manner, like they had known each other forever, like they actually knew each other in a closer than just 'friends' manner.

It made my breath seize up in my throat, and I felt a terrible wrenching in my chest, that feeling you get when your heart is being squeezed, your metaphorical heart, the one that's just as valuable as the beating organ within your ribcage.

It was Daniel. It was my old flame, my one true love, but he was with someone else. This new girl was taller than me, and she was gorgeous. I was gorgeous, of course, but that's not the point. The point was that he was with someone else, a beautiful someone else, and that...that did not sit well with me.

This new girl had a good body, not too skinny, not too fat, with long, curly brown hair, brown eyes, and a model-worthy face. She was definitely a heartbreaker, but she was with Daniel, and that made the shades go down inside my head. I didn't know who she was, but I needed to find out. It wasn't fair that Daniel was with someone else...someone who was not...me.

The weather was a little warmer today, so this girl was dressed in blue jeans, a red flannel shirt, black hiking boots, and a blue jean jacket, something very rustic in look and style...something very much to Daniel's tastes.

Daniel, of course, was dressed as he always was. He had on his dark blue jeans, tanned hiking boots, white undershirt, and blue work shirt over that. He was wearing his old tanned jacket, and this look, the look I fell in love with, made me long for him once more, but that longing was crippled, crippled by this...other girl.

My name is Megan, Megan Holly. I'm five-foot-two, Caucasian, German and French descent, actually, with short, dyed-blonde hair, an hourglass body, and C-cup breasts. I have beautiful green eyes, eyes I'm very proud of, but those eyes were green now for another reason. They were green with envy, because this young woman standing next to and talking with MY former boyfriend had thoroughly pissed me off.

Today I was dressed in a white cotton print dress with little roses all over it, something old-fashioned but cute, and I had on my good white heels and my white bell-shaped cloth hat, the completed look of a very prim and proper young woman, a façade I put on when dealing with the yokels.

Still, this new girl...I was going to tear her apart for being anywhere near Daniel.

Nevertheless, if I'm anything, I'm judicious. It's true I hadn't seen Daniel for months now, not since we'd said our goodbyes for the last time, or rather, he did. He'd broken it off with me so abruptly back then, but that was before I found out about my...the little problem I now had. Even so, I had plans to get back with him, but those plans would have to be put on hold. This little bitch in front of me had to be dealt with first.

"I told you my dad would like you," said this young lady, this interloper.

This young woman shut the passenger-side door of Daniel's old red truck, and just that action, that action of stepping out of his vehicle, really burned inside me. Their current conversation did not help, either, not in the slightest.

"I'm just glad things worked out like they did," said Daniel, "but we've already gone over this a hundred times. Everything's good for now, so...let's just get something to eat...Besides, you'll like this place. It's a diner I've been going to since I was a kid."

"Well, it's got to be better than fast food," said the girl. "I cook most of the time, but I'd rather eat out on occasion, and if I'm going to eat out, I want it to be good."

This burned inside me. They were talking like...like...Never mind. I was fuming inside. Nevertheless, I was careful not to show it.

"Daniel?" I asked in mock surprise.

He looked over when he heard the sound of his name, but the look on his face when he saw me...He turned red with a cornered look, like a wild animal with nowhere left to run.

"Oh, shi..." he began, but he was cut off.

"Who is this?" asked the stranger, the interloper.

I ignored her. She was not worthy of my attention. Plus, I was going to kill her later, anyway.

"M...Megan," stammered Daniel. "I didn't think...It's just...What are you doing here?"

"I live here, silly," I smiled. "You know that. I was just picking up groceries for the house...Who's your little friend?"

This tall tart sized me up in one look. I could tell she was offended, but this only pleased me. She appeared to be the kind of girl that blew her top quite often...Good...I was going to enjoy torturing her before I killed her. Listening to her screams would be most entertaining.

"Little?" asked the stranger.

Daniel politely shook his head no at her and then stepped up to talk to me...Ugh...Finally. It was not right to leave me standing here with groceries in hand.

"Megan, this is...uhhh...this is Saoirse," he replied.

"Saoirse?" I replied. "That's an unusual name."

"It's Irish," frowned this girl.

"I see," I smiled. "Well...Are you visiting from somewhere? How is it that you know my Daniel?"

"Your Daniel...What?" asked this interloper in an offended tone.

"Megan..." said Daniel, and I could tell that he was embarrassed. "Saoirse is my...my girlfriend."

"Oh..." I said, but I had already figured this out.

It was clear that he had gone and gotten a little fuck toy to soothe his baser urges. Of course, that still didn't change the fact that I was boiling inside. Even so, I knew how to play this game.

"I...I didn't know you had...but you never said anything about..." I stammered.

I put on my best 'wilting' face...You know? The kind where your face just slowly melts into visible disappointment? It was necessary for the guilt I needed to inflict upon him.

You see, I know Daniel quite well. I've known him since we were kids, in fact. I'd always thought we were going to be together forever, to be joined at the hip until we died, but...he never told me about his little secret, a secret that he should have revealed when we had first started dating. That, unfortunately, I discovered on my own...but that's beside the point. I knew all of his buttons to push, so I was going to push them one...after...the...other.

"Megan..." sighed Daniel. "I...This isn't how I wanted to...Dammit..."

"It's fine," I said as I wiped a tear from my right eye. "It's...just...This was unexpected."

"Megan...we'll...we'll talk about this later," said Daniel. "I'll...I'll call you."

"Of course," I sniffed. "I have to get home, anyway. I don't want my ice cream to melt."

"Yeah..." said Daniel in uncomfortable pause.

"We'll talk later," I choked out. "I have to...go...now..."

I held my face in my right hand, sobbed once, turned, and quickly walked away, knowing full well that Daniel was feeling that guilty knife twist in his heart. He was going to regret that little whore he was with, that was a promise. He'd probably grieve for her once she was gone, but...she looked like trailer trash, anyway.

I walked to my little blue car, my high heels clicking on the pavement, but walking away now was what needed to happen, because this left things unresolved, exactly how I wanted them to be.

I drove home, not a far distance in town, drove to my little house and pulled into my little driveway. I took a moment to wipe away the smudges in my eyeliner with a tissue, smudges made by tears, some of them actually genuine, and then I reapplied my makeup for the task at hand. I had a hungry boy to feed, but...first things first. I needed to relieve my own stress.

My little house was a gift of sorts...I couldn't possibly afford my own home on my meager income, but my Aunt Renee had given me the place when she had moved onward to the city, a gift I would probably never be able to repay, but I was her only niece, alone in the big world, not even a...sniff...man to call my own...That was untrue, but she didn't need to know that. It really was a nice gesture by her, though, but in truth, I think she just didn't want to give up the old family residence. She still owned the place, after all.

But enough of that. I had a task to perform, so I walked to the front door and opened it. It was unlocked, but that was due to the two people I had waiting inside. It may seem stupid to leave two strangers in your home while you shop, but I had a reason for this insanity. Thanks to my little 'problem', I could see a person's aura, and that colorful ring told me all kinds of things about the people I came across on a daily basis. I knew my 'guests' wouldn't cause me any trouble.

"I'm baaaaack!" I called out as I shut the door behind me. "Let me just put these groceries away, and then we'll have a little meet and greet, get to know each other better."

The first of the two drifters stood up and grinned at me from within his red beard. His name was Darren, a tall white man in his early thirties, someone on a road trip to where-the-fuck-ever, someone with a good bit of natural muscle, tats on his arms, blue jeans, blue jean vest, black undershirt...He was a little ugly in the face, but still fuckable. His aura wavered between red, purple, gold, pink, and pearl, the colors of wrath, pride, greed, love, and fidelity, so he was shifty in attitude and bearing, but he was also malleable to the point where he was kept in line by his significant other.

His girlfriend was a little younger than he, a young white woman in her mid-twenties, with jet-black hair, blue eyes, a thin figure...beautiful face...small breasts, good hips...Very, very fuckable. She wore dark blue jeans, a white T-shirt that she somehow kept clean, little black booties...Oh, her look was simple, but she had made it her own. Her name was Sam, and I have to admit a little guilty pleasure...She was the one I actually wanted. Her aura wavered between red, pink, pearl, light-blue, and teal, the colors of wrath, love, fidelity, compassion, and mercy, so she was a prize I was going to keep. Why she was with Darren confounded me, however. The guy was a quick, disposable fuck as far as I was concerned...Ah, well. I'd sort her out.

I'd lured these two in from the bus stop. I had no idea where they thought they were going or what they thought they were doing with their lives, but they wouldn't have to worry about that for much longer. They reminded me of hippies, but without all of the 'peace and love' pot-smoking crap...No matter. I had plans for them.

"It's awful nice that you let us stay for a bit," grinned Darren. "I didn't think there were hospitable folks anymore, especially with the terrible year we've had."

"Nonsense," I giggled. "There are plenty of good people in the world. You just haven't met any."

I quickly put my groceries away and walked into my tiny living room, and my 'guests' sat back down upon my rose print couch, so I took to my dark-green comfort chair. I liked the colors of a garden, so my little house was decked out as such, whatever I could afford as a teller for the local bank.

"It really is nice of you to take us in," said Sam. "It's kind of dangerous, though, to just pick up strangers, especially for...well...you living all alone, you know. We're not that way, but...it bothers me a little that you would just...well..."

It was indeed dangerous to pick up strangers...Apparently, Sam had some working braincells...not many, but...you know...But anyway, I needed to get this show on the road. It was time to heat things up.

"Oh, you're welcome," I smiled. "I know it's dangerous to pick up strangers, but I'm an excellent judge of character, and I knew by looking at the both of you that you were all right...However, I think you have the wrong idea about me. I may look it, but I'm not some little angel. The truth is...I was being entirely selfish for inviting you over."

"Oh..." said Sam uncertainly. "How so?"

"Oh, I haven't had a good fuck in a while," I shrugged. "I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I fucked your boyfriend."

This young woman's blue eyes widened as she stared at me in disbelief. I think she was trying to work out what I had just said.

"Wh...What?" she asked in confusion.

"I'm horny," I shrugged again. "I was thinking to pick up someone down at the bar, but I know everyone in town, and word gets around. I saw you two, and I thought...why not?"

This young lady, Sam, stood up and shook her head no, rage building upon her pretty face. I could tell that I had royally pissed her off, but that was understandable. I did just ask to fuck her boyfriend.

"You can't...You can't ask something like that!" she said angrily.

"Oh, dear," I frowned. "I think you've misunderstood me...It's not just him I wanted to fuck."

"What?" asked Sam. "What are you...?"

"I think you're beautiful, Sam," I said as I shrugged yet again. "I saw you, and I thought...Oh my God. I so want to kiss that gorgeous face. He's so lucky to have her...I got to thinking...What if I let them stay for a while, and then maybe, just maybe, we could all...all three of us...have some fun together."

"I...I uhhh...Oh..." stammered Sam as her face turned red.

"It's not like I want to steal either one of you from each other," I said nonchalantly. "I just thought we could have a little fun before you leave town...I mean, both of you are very attractive, and...Oh...Oh, dear...You don't think I'm ugly, do you?"

"Not at all," said Darren.

I looked over at Darren's grinning face...Oh, he was already onboard. He was definitely ready to leave the dock, but I already expected that reaction from him. It was Sam I was going to have to convince.