Lonesome Moon Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's fine, it's fine," I said quickly. "You'll love this. Trust me."

I closed the basement door, and it automatically locked. They did not know it could only be unlocked without a key from the kitchen, because you had to have a key from this side, and only I knew where that key was down here. I had put in this little addition after...certain events...had occurred in my life.

All three of us walked down the wooden steps leading into the darkness of the basement below, all three of us completely nude, all three of us smelling and dripping of sex...Well, they do say three is a magic number.

"Let's go," I said quietly. "This is the best part."

I stepped into a small circle of light at the bottom of the steps, the concrete floor cold against my bare feet.

"The magic is over there," I whispered. "The light will turn on once you're over there. You'll see. Then we can start the fun...I'll show you a whole other side to this universe, one you never knew existed before...I didn't. It changed my life."

"Awesome," breathed Darren. "This is, like, the happiest day of my life. I feel like I've won the lottery."

"You did win a lottery, Darren," I whispered with a smirk. "A Shirley Jackson one."

We walked forward a bit, and Darren walked past us, but as he did, I turned and held Sam's arms in place with my own two hands, preventing her from moving. She struggled against me, but when she realized she couldn't budge me an inch, her blue eyes widened as her mouth dropped open.

"What the fuck!" she cried out. "How are you...! Stop it! Let go of me!"

Darren had stepped into the dark, but he turned his gaze toward his girlfriend's distress just as the light snapped on above him. Sam looked over my left shoulder to see my current lover, Lance, there in the dark, right in front of Darren's naked form. She screamed in pure terror at the sight of him, and Darren turned to see what the matter was.

Lance's huge maw opened to bite down upon Darren's bare, right shoulder, and Darren screamed long and loud and high-shrilled as his own blood sprayed in a scarlet fountain all over the basement. My monstrous lover, Lance, his shape a huge, brown-furred wolf-beast cloaked in partial darkness, gripped Darren's naked waist as he bit down into Darren's throat, then Lance's maw tore up and out, ripping off the man's head as easily as pulling a cap from a beer bottle, a fitting analogy for such a worthless chunk of human meat.

I easily pulled Sam and myself forward into the shower of red, salty spray, and both of us were coated with Darren's hot blood, but I could tell that she did not enjoy that shower nearly as much as I did. No, she continued to scream and struggle against me, and that was kind of disheartening, but she'd fall in line. I had faith in her.

Lance bit down and pulled off the right arm of Darren's corpse, and then he sank his jaws into the abdomen to tear out large, gory chunks from the body. He crunched down on that as Sam continued to shriek in, what had to be, mind-numbing terror, but I ignored her protests and held her firmly in place. She needed to see this.

"Isn't this incredible!" I said in gleeful excitement. "I told you you'd love it!...Oh, you've got the job, by the way, and I can't wait to work with you, Sam! You've made me so happy!"

I focused my attention back on the gory scene before us, taking my time to study Lance's powerful figure. He turned me on just by looking at him, but I'd fuck him later. I'd make time for Lance's...err...lance.

Lance's head was that of a great brown wolf with yellow eyes, that head atop a muscular man's brown-furred body, that brown-furred body soaked red in the blood and gore of the late Darren...uhhh...Darren...whatever. I had no idea what his last name had been, not that I gave a fuck. It was that bloody fur and rippling muscle that charged my little magic button...Oooh, I stroked myself a little just from looking at him.

As long as Darren's uncut cock had been, it was nothing compared to the long, fat, circumcised rope swinging between Lance's angled legs. That thick shlong was a cunt spreader and a belly bulger, something I had firsthand experience in, something Sam would have experience in soon, as well.

Sam continued to scream and cry, great drops of tears rolling down her blood-splattered face as I firmly held her in place. Her noises of distress attracted Lance's attention, and he tossed Darren's body aside to get at her, but I already knew he would, so I put a stop to that rather quickly.

"No," I said firmly. "No, Lance. This one's not for eating...Don't give me that look. I said no."

I turned to look up at Sam to give her an encouraging smile, but her face was...It was an expression of pure horror. She fainted after that, collapsing into my little arms, but she wasn't heavy, not for me, anyway.

"She goes in the chain," I said firmly.

He growled, but I looked Lance square in the eyes so that he knew I wasn't fooling around.

"She goes in the chain," I said once more. "You finish your dinner and then clean up. Throw the bones in the furnace. I don't want you to forget this time."

He whined at my tone, but I knew he'd forgive me. He always did. Besides, he loved pumping my little hole full of beast cum. He wasn't about to jeopardize that.

I dragged Sam's unconscious body over to the east wall, laid her down in a pile of straw, and then snapped the iron manacle around her neck, that manacle chained and deadbolted to the concrete wall. She wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. She had to be conditioned over the next few months, her will broken, or she wouldn't fall in line. I needed a willing slave, not a rabble rouser.

I walked back to my bestial lover and stared up into his golden eyes. He was beautiful, far more beautiful than he had ever been when he was a man. If anything, this change in him had made him so much more compelling. Nevertheless, I, myself, felt compelled to confess to him. He was my current lover, regardless of what he looked like now.

"I saw Daniel today," I said.

He growled down at me, a low rumbling sound that came from deep within his muscled belly. I reached up to stroke the left side of his muzzle with my right hand, but he had to bend down for me to reach him. He was seven feet tall, after all.

"It's okay," I said gently as I stroked the blood-soaked fur of his maw. "You know I still love you. That's why I bring you these gifts. Who else is going to feed you? Besides, you know no one can find about you, or they'll take you away from me...That's why I brought Sam down here. She's going to stay with us from now on. She's going to take care of you when I'm not here."

He whined and turned to sniff the air in her direction, but I gently guided his huge brown head back toward mine, so that my forehead touched his wet, black, sniffing nose.

"She's for the both of us, my love," I said quietly. "I like her...She gives good head...Don't look all sad now...I'm not replacing you with a woman..."

He growled again, but I quickly shushed him. Lance, unfortunately, had a jealous streak in him, but I was sure he'd grow fond of Sam. I know I had...He'd change his mind once his dick was in her mouth. Most men had an epiphany at that moment, anyway.

"Hush, hush," I said firmly. "She's for you just as much as for me...You like the things I do to you, right? She can do the same things...and don't you worry about mean ol' Daniel...I'll deal with him."

Daniel was my real love, my one true love, but Lance didn't need to know that. It was true that I loved Lance, just...not the same as I loved Daniel. It just wasn't the same.

I was, of course, going to have to deal with Daniel's 'girlfriend' first, but that would not be difficult. She would make a nice little snack.