Lonesome Moon Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Darren!" objected Sam.

"What?" he replied as he grinned up at her.

"I can see that you're reticent, Sam," I said, "but I meant it when I said that you were beautiful...Is this a lesbian-hating thing? I'm not a lesbian, if you wanted to know. I'm just bi-curious. I've never been with a woman before, but you...do something to me...Do you have something against the bi-curious? Are you reluctant because I'm a girl? Is that it?"

She looked at me with the oddest look, something I really couldn't decipher. I don't know if she was confused, or horrified, or what. I think I broke her brain.

"No, it's just..." began Sam, but this time I cut her short.

I stood up and walked over to her, and she backed away a little, probably in anxious apprehension. I took her hands into mine and stared up into her blue eyes, my expression one of longing and hope.

"Please?" I asked so demurely. "Do it for me? I just need a little love to keep going..."

I reached up, gently cradled her head in my right hand, and brought her lips down to mine. We kissed lightly at first, and then my tongue slid over hers, and then we were making out right in front of her boyfriend, both of us making out in loud smacking noises.

It's in the pheromones, really. One taste of my saliva does it. I don't know exactly how it works, but it does. Like my ability to see and read auras, I consider it one of the little 'perks' of my equally little 'problem'.

We unlocked lips, and I stared longingly up into her wide blue eyes.

"Won't you join me for some fun?" I asked softly.

She didn't say anything. No, she merely nodded rapidly several times in reply. I could smell her, too. Her pussy was already wet. It's the lust I carry around like a disease. It goes straight to the brain and then to the loins.

I looked over toward Darren, that troll of a man still sitting on my white print couch. He had the biggest grin on his face, and looking at the throbbing bulge in his jeans, he was already willing to partake in some of my 'fun'. He didn't even need any of my special 'help' to convince him.

"Let's get comfortable," I said.

I grabbed the hem of Sam's white T and pulled it upward, but she removed it for me, throwing it to my light-brown carpet. She reached behind herself, undid her bra, and tossed it to the floor after that.

She had beautiful little B-cup breasts. Her tits were a dark-brown color, with small areolas and pert little nipples. I took her right nipple into my mouth and gently suckled it, and she arched her back and moaned in return.

I felt Darren's hands on my shoulders a moment later. He reached down and pulled up my dress from behind, and I popped off of Sam's nipple long enough for him to pull my own article of clothing up and off me. My dress joined Sam's shirt on the floor, and then he undid my bra. I happily took off my bra in return, allowing my ample C-cups to jiggle free.

Sam bent and took my own left, dark-pink nipple into her mouth. It was my turn to moan, and I closed my eyes and raised my head toward the ceiling as she sucked on me, even as Darren pulled my white panties down around my ankles.

My own, heady, delicious scent flooded the room. I was wet, of course, my hairless, thoroughly bald, pink twat dripping and ready for pleasure. Sam sunk her left index and ring fingers into my soaking cunt, and then she pulled off of my nipple, pulling her fingers from my creamy snatch at the same time. She sucked hungrily on those fingers, tasting more of the strange magic I was infecting her with, her face a beacon of wanton lust, exactly what I expected of her.

"Let's go to the bedroom and make a sandwich," I said in a husky breath. "We'll make the bread, and Darren will supply the meat."

I stepped out of my panties and led them to my small bedroom, sauntering to show off my nude body, especially my beautiful, swaggering, heart-shaped butt. True, I was short, but I was built like a sex toy, so why not show it off when the opportunity arose?...Just saying.

My personal room had a double bed, something I bought just for situations like these, though, I must admit, such a thing would have never occurred to me before my little 'problem'. This 'problem' of mine had forced me to make many adjustments, expensive adjustments, adjustments that had wiped out my savings...Fucking Daniel...I'll deal with him later...Anyway, those adjustments included soundproofing the basement, installing an old-fashioned furnace, finding someone sketchy to supply me with manacles...but that was something I'd show them later. Right now, it was time to have fun in a different way than what was awaiting them down in the dark recesses of my little house.

I led Sam to the bed and urged her to lay down on my olive-green bedspread. She laid her head down between my two white pillows, her dark hair spilling all around her head, and I pulled off her booties and little white ankle socks. I unbuttoned her dark blue jeans and pulled them off, and her light-blue panties came off after that. I quickly took off my high heels, and I was now completely nude, as were both Sam and her troll of a boyfriend.

Darren had practically ripped off his clothes as I was undressing Sam. His cock distracted me for a second, or rather the length of it, because though it wasn't thick, it was eight inches long and uncut. I hadn't known a man with a penis that long, and men his age that were uncut were fairly rare in the States...Hmm...Sam had lucked out with this guy, fucking troll that he happened to be.

The world average for a penis was five-and-a-half inches, and I'd fucked a couple of guys with average dicks, but Daniel's was the one I wanted to get back into my tight little tunnel. Even this Darren guy's cock didn't appeal to me as much as my Daniel's did. Lance had once told me all of the guys he knew had nine, ten-inch-long dicks, and also that he'd seen a man's fourteen-inch-long dick, but Lance was also full of shit, and he couldn't judge cock length for shit, and that was in spite of his bisexuality...Eh...I'm wandering again. I have some strangers to fuck, anyway.

I turned my attention back to Sam, and I had to admit, as lithe as she was, she had a gorgeous body. However, she was not shaved like me, so she had a large swath of black pubes around her chocolate brown pussy lips, those brown inner lips creamy white from her own juices.

"Let's make a sandwich," I breathed as I laid down on top of her.

Our body heat mingled as we briefly rubbed nipples together, and then our wet snatches touched, and that's when the magic began. I tongued into her waiting mouth, slurping over her tongue with mine as her big, brown, leafy clit rubbed against my small, dark-pink one. We ground like this for a moment, moaning into each other's mouths, but I had to briefly detach from her to look up and back over my left shoulder.

Darren was standing there with eager, ecstatic eyes, that enormous grin still on his bearded face, his right hand stroking his long, skinny, uncut cock, his breath ragged and excited.

"Well?" I asked. "You have two slices of bread...Where's the salami? Get over here and start fucking between our pussies. You've got four wet buns for that hot dog."

"Oh, right," said Darren.

He practically jumped on the bed as he grabbed my curvy, heart-shaped butt from behind. His long meat slid between the folds of my bald, soaking vulva, slid between the folds of Sam's hairy wet twat, and then he was pounding into us a second after that. Sam and I had our legs spread in a V, my feet locked around her ankles, as Darren held up Sam's butt and moved us back and forth with his happy humping, the uncut head of his cock sliding between our pulsing clits as all three of us moaned in electric ecstasy.

Sam pulled away from my mouth and cried out in pure pleasure, her lips wide, her eyes squeezed tightly shut.

"Oh, God!" she squealed. "What the fuck!"

I could tell she was confused about how good this felt, but that 'telling' was more of a 'fact' as I felt a splurt of wetness upon my hairless lower lips, knowing full well Sam had already cum. That was good though, because it further lubricated Darren's cock, and that meant more fun was on the way. That stiff organ was already poisoned with my own juices, and that infection would keep his erection up, though he did not need to know that.

I lifted my ass up and backed toward Darren, who backed up in return. I greedily slurped into Sam's hairy, cum-soaked snatch, slurping up her rich juices and reveling in that delicious taste. Sam's blue eyes widened as she gripped my head and cried out, open-mouthed, surprised at the supreme pleasure I was inflicting upon her. Meanwhile, Darren did exactly as I expected him to. He gripped my big butt and slid his long uncut cock into my waiting, wet hole.

"Oh, fuck!" cried Sam. "Oh, oh, oh...It shouldn't feel this good! Why does it feel so good!"

I suckled her large clit while caressing it with my tongue. She had a big clit for a woman, like a tiny little penis, a little dick-shaped pink head surrounded by folds of dark-brown hood, and this turned me on even more, and this was in spite of the fact that Darren was already hammering my cervix with the glans of his long penis.

I huffed into Sam's hairy cunt as Darren continued to pound into me from behind. I gripped Sam's beautiful butt as I tongued deep into her creamy twat, rimming her hole for juices before sliding my taste organ in as deep as it would go.

"Oh, Oh, Oh God, Oh, Megan!" cried Sam. "What is this!"

I lifted my head from her twat and gave her a clever smile, my chin dripping with her white juices. She could clearly see her boyfriend fucking me from behind, his eyes closed, his long cock pounding into my hairless pussy, and I think the surreal quality of that image got to her, because there was a glimmer in her blue eyes that something was very wrong with all of this.

"It's called having great sex," I grinned. "Embrace it, Sam. Enjoy life."

I plunged the slender fingers of my right hand into her wet hole, then forced in all five of my slender digits, and she jerked and spasmed as I rammed my entire hand, small as it was, up her muscled love-tunnel, right up to my slender wrist, my fingers clutching in a fist, I moving that fist in a slow circle inside her.

"OH, FUCK!" screeched Sam. "NO!"

She protested this action, but she did nothing to stop me, and Darren was too busy blissfully fucking my hot little twat to do anything, either.

I fisted her, slowly at first, and then faster and faster, right in rhythm with the red-bearded troll fucking my own bald, cum-soaked snatch. Sam got up on her hands as her legs spread wide and shook, her mouth widening in shock, her blue eyes wide around, that look of astonished ecstasy, pure, uncut ecstasy, just as uncut as the long cock of her boyfriend.

"AaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!" she screamed.

Her hairy wet twat squirted a sharp, clear line of liquid from her pee hole, that line spraying over my head to mix in with my short, dyed-blonde hair. Her pussy squeezed my narrow wrist over and over again as she was rocked by multiple orgasms, her body jerking in uncontrollable spasms as she did.

Darren grunted at that moment, his low-hanging balls slapping against my bald, dark-pink clit, and I knew he was going to cum as well.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, OH FUCK!" he shouted.

His hot semen filled me, splooshing around his own cock while filling my fucked tunnel full of that ivory ball-sauce. It felt warm and soothing, so soothing that it occurred to me that Darren was actually good for something after all.

He pulled out of my pussy, collapsing that open space, causing me to moan along with all eight inches of that shaft coming out of me. I immediately popped my hand from Sam's spread cunt, causing her to let forth a short and sharp shriek, and then I pushed her back down upon my bed, mounted her chest, and lowered my dripping wet pussy lips to her facial ones, lowering them so that she could drown in her boyfriend's own semen.

I bore down on my own muscles, squirting out Darren's hot sperm from my yawning hole into Sam's open mouth. To her credit, she gulped it down without struggling or straining to get away.

I pulled her up before she could say anything and slid beneath her, spreading my legs, our positions reversed.

"Eat me out," I commanded. "Slurp out the rest of Darren's cum."

I pushed her dark-haired head down toward my bald cunt and moaned as her tongue licked up into my fucked hole. I stared past her to look toward Darren, ready to command him as well.

"Fuck her," I said quickly. "Fuck her before your cock goes down. If you fuck her now and keep fucking her, you won't go limp."

Actually, the real reason it wouldn't go down was because of my own little poison running through his veins, but he didn't need to know that.

He grabbed his girlfriend's beautiful ass and plunged that long, uncut dick into her, something, I imagined, he had done many times before. He pumped into her, and this motion rocked her back and forth, moving her tongue up and down my pussy, especially over the folds of my hood and my small, dark-pink clit.

"Oh, oh fuck, yes," I breathed out. "Give it to me, Sam. Give me your love. Eat me out. Show me what you can do to another woman. We're both women, Sam. Both hot, beautiful, incredibly-fuckable women. Show me what you can do...This is your interview, Sam. Show me you can be my slave, my hot, gorgeous love-slave."

I squeezed her head in my hands as I choked out a gasp of growing pleasure. She hungrily sucked my little clit and caused me to jerk and spasm without control, just like she had done earlier when I had been servicing her.

"Oh, YES!" I cried out. "Give it to me, Sam! You're amazing! Keep doing it like that! Show me all of your inner lust! Show me all of your inner love for your master! Let me writhe in it! Yes! YES! Oh, FUCK! Now plunge your fingers in my ass! Make me squirt! Make this little fallen angel squirt like a fucking fountain!"

Darren continued to fuck her hard as my asshole spread upon her right index and ring fingers. She worked her fingers back and forth inside my beautiful heart-shaped butt as she sucked my clit, but this was not enough, not for me.

"Suck harder!" I demanded. "Suck me harder, Sam! Make me fucking feel it! This is your interview! This is for the job, Sam! You want to be my slave, don't you! Don't fucking pull back! Give me everything inside of you, everything you've got!...OH, FUCK! OH, FUCKING SHIT, YES!...Now take your fingers out of my ass, so I can suck them! I want to taste my ass! I want to taste my own ass!...OH, FUCKING MOTHER FUCK!...Do it, Sam! Do it now!"

She pulled her fingers out and felt upwards with her right hand until she reached my mouth. I sucked hard on those two digits, tasting that wonderfully pungent taste of my own asshole on them. She sucked equally as hard on my tiny little sex organ, and this did it for me, caused me to build up to an explosion.

I pulled her fingers from my mouth as my own green eyes widened just like hers had.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, Sam, oh fuck..." I choked out. "No, no, no, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO, NO! Oh, Sammy, Sam, Sam...Ooooooh, FUCK! Oh, that really does it! Oh, suck me, Sam! Oh, suck...ungh...ungh...no...engh...engh...oh shit..."

Oh, this one was going to be a doozy.

"Ung...ehn...enh...EHN...EHN!" I cried out. "OH...EHNG...EHNG...EHNG...EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENG!"

My pussy contracted as I squirted out a large glob of white cream directly onto her chin, spraying her face from my pee hole at the same time. The explosive orgasms caused me to clutch her head in mad spasms as I screamed, that sexual power rocking me as my legs shook around her lithe body, my toes curling in midair, my slender fingers digging into her soft scalp. I had not had orgasms like this before my little 'problem', had not squirted or had the electric, volcanic explosions I was having now, but now that I was having them, I was not about to give them up.

I picked her up and pulled her off of Darren's cock with ease, and this startled her, spooking her that I had such strength in my little body. I licked across her face in a wide swath of wet tongue, licking up my own delicious, dripping juices, and then I spun her around to face her boyfriend's creamy-wet cock, creamy-wet from her own delicious, dripping juices. Both Sam and I then moved forward, our heads pressed together, cheek to cheek, ready to suck Darren off to finish.

I grabbed Darren's long, uncut cock and slurped up and down it, then guided it to Sam's mouth, making sure to rub it across her face beforehand, rubbing it across mine as well. I then pulled his hairy, low-hanging balls forward, rubbed those all over my face, pulled his cock from Sam's sucking lips, and then rubbed those balls across Sam's gorgeous face, so that both of us could breathe in and absorb that human musk.

"Let's suck this long cock," I breathed out. "Let's suck this long cock and take a shower in his cum. Let's bathe in that semen. I want to take a shower with you, Sam. See your beautiful face sprayed with cum. Let's shower in the cum made from these two tasty balls. Oh, yes, they look so delicious. I could just eat them up...Mmmm...so delicious."

Darren happily, eagerly switched his cock from mouth to mouth, and Sam and I both slurped up and down that hard shaft with greedy, tongue-licking strokes, licking into his foreskin as well. Both of us grabbed one of his low hanging balls and massaged the little organs as we sucked in his dong all the way up to the backs of our throats, gurgling as we did.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh...fuuuuuUUUUUUUUCK!" screamed Darren.

Darren cried out as he came, a white fountain of sperm to spurt, spurt, spurt upon our faces, once across Sam's face and twice across mine. Sam and I then took turns licking the alabaster juice from the tip of his spent dong, and then I licked the dripping sperm from Sam's face and had her do the same to mine.

I jumped up off my bed after that, energized, ready for the next part of the day's fun. I was ready to go, though I could tell that Sam was not quite as enthused as I. It looked like she needed a breather, but...you know. I had things to do and shit that needed to get done.

"Come on," I grinned. "There's no time to waste. Let's head down to the basement for the next surprise."

"Wh...What?" asked Sam in breathless wonder. "B...Basement? Why? Aren't you tired? Can't we just relax for a..."

"This will be relaxing!" I said with wide, ecstatic eyes. "Trust me, it's great! You'll love it...but...I can't do that up here. I can't have...you know...police showing up at my door."

"Oooooh, I get you," said Darren with a grin and a nod. "What are we talking? Weed? Some meth? What?"

"You'll see," I grinned. "I have a nice little surprise down there...Come on!"

"W...Wait!" stammered Sam. "I need to get dressed..."

I bent down, gave her a quick peck on the lips, and pulled her up off my bed.

"No, you don't," I said quickly. "Let's go!"

"B...but..." stammered Sam, but I silenced that protest with sheer action.

I pulled her up off the bed by her right arm, pulled her through the bedroom doorway, and then dragged her into the kitchen, Darren eagerly following us from behind. Sam was a good deal taller than me, at least six-foot, tall for a woman, but she let herself be dragged by me, by this little, five-foot-two blonde with short hair.

I pulled her to the basement door, opened it, and flipped on the light over the stairs.

"Come on," I said in a hushed tone. "I want to show you a whole other world...You'll love it. It's quite...magical."

"Shrooms..." chuckled Darren. "Yeah, heah...I love it. Let's go, hon."

"Darren..." replied Sam unhappily. "You know I've never done anything like that be..."