Lonesome Moon Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DANCE!" she yelled, but then her voice died down to a mere whisper, a shaky rendition of its former self. "D...Dance...Dance..."

She held me in the air for a second, her beautiful, nude, lithe, athletic body trembling from some inner turmoil, and then it was over. Her rage was spent.

She laid me face down upon my bed, pulled her arm and hand from my ass...that fucking hurt...and then let go of my hair. She sat down next to my feet after that, both her and I huffing out heavy breaths in order to recover from that little episode of fitful, repressed rage.

"Are you done?" I asked with a muffled voice from within my olive-green bedspread.

"Yeah," breathed Sam. "Yeah...I just needed to get that out. I don't know what came over me. I just needed to get that out."

"I figured," I said. "It's a good thing my ass was clean."

I pushed off the bed, turned around, and gave her an evil smile. She returned a look of slight fear, probably fearing that I was going to retaliate. She didn't need to know that we were on equal terms now. I needed to show that I was unaffected, however, in order to maintain the illusion of control.

"It was still fun," I said lazily. "However, I'm tired of this game. Let's do something gentler now."

She cocked her head to her right, her long, wet, black hair spilling down her right shoulder, and she gave me a slightly horrified, slightly confused look.

"You're not mad?" asked Sam in no small wonder. "But I just tried to kill you...I just...What?...I don't understand..."

"You won't kill me," I said as I rolled my green eyes. "You can't kill me, silly. The Lady connected us...Oh, we can hurt each other, but we can't go all the way...Besides, it's the rage, and I understand the rage. It's something you have to control, but you'll learn...But enough talking...Let's wind down a little with some pleasant fucking, shall we?"

I could tell that she was still agitated from her momentary fit of insanity, but she would calm down after we started into a more pleasant routine. She just needed some incentive.

I walked toward her on my knees, placed my hands on her bare shoulders, spread my legs, and angled up onto her lap. I reached down and held up my purple dildo currently strapped around her waist, lowered myself, and let it slide into my sopping-wet hole. I rested upon it, all eight-inches inside me, and brought my lips to hers.

We kissed in a passionate embrace as I slid up and down the strap-on, and then I released our kiss in order to bend a little to take her hard, little, brown nipple into my mouth. I greedily suckled it as she moaned and arched her back, and then I popped off the dildo in order to have my full way with her, backing up on the bed as I did.

"It's my turn," I said in a husky breath.

I gripped her shoulders in gentle persuasion, guiding her down and around to her back, laying her down so that her long black hair spilled all around my two white pillows. I mounted her again, this time with the full intent of fucking to completion.

I moaned out and laughed a little as I slid down upon the strap-on, thoroughly enjoying that silicone penis in my long wet tunnel. I slid up, down, up, down, up, down, thumping into Sam's crotch as I did so, watching her beautiful face breathe in and out in concentration, concentration of simply holding me up, feeling what it was like to be in the position of a man.

"Let's...Let's find someone to...to torture and kill..." I huffed out with a smile as I closed my eyes in peaceful bliss. "We have to...to feed Lance, anyway."

"Oh, yeah," replied Sam, and even with my eyes closed, I could sense the happiness radiating off of her. "That sounds fun, plus Lance deserves a good meal...I know you want to catch that Saoirse girl, though. Let's just use her."

"Yeah, but that...that's complicated," I puffed.

I pumped up and down on the strap-on, feeling that faux-penis thrust up inside me with each drop of my wide bottom. I thumped into Sam's wide hips, but she took it in stride, getting into the rhythm of pushing up as I dropped down. The bed rocked with our steady fucking, the mattress bouncing up and down in steady motion.

"How so?" asked Sam.

"This Saoirse bitch has attached herself...to my Daniel," I huffed. "Killing her...requires some skill...I'm going to have to...extract her from where she lives...but I don't know where that is. That's where...where you come in."

"Oh?" asked Sam.

"Yeah..." I grunted. "Plus, I want to make a...a blanket out of her skin. We're going to skin her first...before we feed her to Lance. I was also thinking of...of keeping her skull to use as a goblet, and maybe keep her hair. She does have nice hair."

"That's a great idea," grinned Sam. "That does sound like fun...but what about this plan you have?"

"I'll tell you...the plan...after we fuck," I huffed. "I want to cum first, and then...then I want you to cum."

"Saucy," giggled Sam. "Let's do it, then."

Our current conversation would have to wait. I concentrated on fucking my new gorgeous girlfriend instead.

Getting fucked like this was giving me a steady pulse toward orgasm, which was unusual, because I normally didn't cum without oral stimulation, specifically the suckling of my gorgeous, little, dark-pink clit. It was probably just the very presence of Sam that was doing it to me, working her magic into my bones, probably the fact that she was a woman, and a hot one at that.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh fuck me...ooooh..." I moaned. "Oh, I want to...to cum, but I can't quite...do it. I need some additional stimulation...Grab my ear and pull. Pull it hard...I want it to hurt."

I opened my eyes just as Sam reached up and grabbed my left ear with her right hand. She didn't even hesitate in inflicting me pain...Good...She need to embrace the darkness connecting us.

I shrieked as she pulled hard, threatening to rip off my small ear, but I kept up my steady pumping, and she kept up her rhythm with me, convincing me further that she had indeed been an excellent choice as my second life partner.

"Oooooh...GODDAMMIT!" I shrieked. "Oh, fuck, that hurts!...Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh..."

I could feel it down in around my bladder, pulsing up from my cunt, threatening to blow, an explosion of hot juices waiting to be released. It was the pain that was moving my lesbian ride toward completion, a masochistic pleasure I usually only received from the over-stimulation of the magic little button parked between my bald, lower lips.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oooooh..." I puffed out. "Oh, oh, oh, ooooh...Ung, ung, ung, ung, ung..."

It hit me in a wonderful little burst of spray and cum as my pussy clenched my purple strap-on over and over again, causing my toes to curl and the lips on my face to wince.

"Ung, ung, een, een, een, EEEEEENNNNG!" I cried.

I arched my back so that my pussy lifted, lifting it on purpose so that my pee hole was properly lined up. A line of my clear cum shot straight and true over the smooth skin of Sam's belly, chest, and across her face, like a quick spray of water from a garden hose.

"You little bitch!" grinned Sam. "You did that on purpose!"

We both laughed as I popped off the strap-on, creaming all over it as I did. I reached down to her belly and unbuckled my strap-on, whipping it from her a moment later. I threw that little device to the floor, spread her legs, and lowered my face toward her hairy wet snatch, those leafy, brown, pussy lips ready for my loving attention. I took a moment, however, to explain what I had meant in the previous conversation.

"I was actually talking about some rando earlier," I said matter-of-factly. "Not Saoirse. We need to pick up someone like how I picked up you. Not a townie but a transient. Someone who won't be missed...I'll leave the choice up to you. Man or woman. Your pick."

"I'm thinking a woman," breathed out Sam as she closed her blue eyes in preparation of my attention. "Someone young and attractive...Someone we can have fun with befooooooh..."

I cut off her sentence as I slurped into her hot, cream-filled twat. Sam had a rich taste, something akin to tuna, but with a strong hint of lemon added in with a little bit of sugar. I took my time swirling my tongue around her open hole, and then I pulled up lightly upon one of her leafy inner lips with my teeth, giving myself a star of satisfaction for the hiss of slight pain she gave in response to my light torture.

I popped my head up as I stared down at her oversized clit. She really did have a big clit for a woman, so I had to marvel over it for a bit.

"You have a big clit," I smirked. "It's like a little lady penis I can suck on."

"I do not," giggled Sam. "You just have a really small one."

"Mine's the perfect size," I said in false umbrage. "You're the one with the jumbo. If that thing was any bigger, I wouldn't need this strap-on."

"You're just jealous," grinned Sam. "Yours is so small, that if you were a guy, you'd have a three-inch dick. Now shut up and make me cum."

"Oh, you are getting uppity, now that you're free!" I laughed. "Well, then, I'll have to punish you for this insolence. I'll shut you up...Make you beg for mercy."

"I'd like to see you try, you little bi..." she began.

And I did. I wrapped my lips around her little lady dick and sucked hard, that little pink head slurping across my tongue and the roof of my mouth. Sam bolted straight up and gripped my head with both hands, sucking in her breath as she did.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" she spat out in rapid speech.

Too late. She was going to cum like I usually did, and she was going to beg me to stop before I was finished with her. I suckled hard on her female electric switch, making her little cherry vibrate along my tongue, causing her to drop to the bed, sit back up, and drop back down again.

"Oooooh, FUCK!" she screeched. "Megan, Megan, Megan! STOP!"

That's the begging I wanted to hear. Of course, I wasn't going to stop. She needed to learn.

I pulled up slightly with my lips as I dug my fingers into the soft skin of her ass, sucking her little organ for all I was worth. Apparently, Sam had a very sensitive clit, big as it was, so this was fun in a way I hadn't expected.

"Megan, Megan, MEGAAAN!" she screeched. "Oh please, oh please, oh please...Ah...Ah...Ah...AH...AH!"

I gave one more pull with my sucking action, bringing my cheeks in and turning my head for that extra torque. Sam sat up and down in convulsive motions, violently rocking the bed, causing my little body to bounce along with it, but I wouldn't let go. I was like a fish on a hook with her little wormy in my hungry jaws.

"AH...AH...AH, AH, AH, AAAAAAAAHHHHH!" screamed Sam.

Her pussy was a fountain in my face. She pissed a hot spray of cum all over my chin and neck, her hairy wet hole contracting to squirt and spurt her white-hot gel upon my bare chest and my olive-green bedspread.

I popped off her clit after that, my chin dripping with her juices, and I gave a satisfied smirk at the result of my suckling, because her little demon had to be raging, exactly the result I was going for.

Sam collapsed onto my bed in heavy breaths after that, nothing more to say...Good. I still had firm control over her, but through manipulation rather than force. She would follow my plan to the letter now, and she would do it the way I wanted. Deceit was a tricky game, and in order for my plan to work, she was going to have to sell that deceit in a believable way.

*****

"What the fuck is taking him so long?" I asked no one in particular.

I was sitting in the passenger seat of Daniel's old red truck, and I had been waiting patiently for him to come out of the gas station, but now I was waiting impatiently, because Daniel had apparently stopped to read War and Peace or something, because it had been at least ten minutes since he'd gone in.

My name is Saoirse Lennon. I'm a twenty-two-year-old white girl of Irish descent, and my name is Irish, which is why it's pronounced 'Serr-shah', but has a fucked-up spelling. I'm five-foot-eight, weigh one hundred and thirty-seven pounds most of the time, and I have a good-looking body and an attractive face. I have long, curly, brown hair and brown eyes, and I have a nice butt and C-cup breasts, so I've always gotten my fair share of boys, which was one of the reasons I had Daniel.

Today I was wearing a dark-blue long-sleeved shirt, a simple V-neck with no lettering or picture, and this was completed by my blue-jeans and black winter boots. It was that time of year when the mornings were cold but the days warmed up a bit, so this outfit kept warm or cool when I needed it.

Now Daniel? Daniel Christianson is my boyfriend, and he is a looker. He's a twenty-four-year-old white boy that stands six-foot-even, with broad shoulders, a great ass, and all-natural muscle on that working-man frame. He's always been cleanshaven with that handsome mug of his, and he has the most beautiful ocean-blue eyes, something I fell in love with right away. He has short black hair that he keeps a little stiff in the front, and this just tops off that hot guy look I can't get enough of.

Today he was wearing his white undershirt and long-sleeved, light-blue button-up, along with his dark blue jeans and tanned hiking boots, and I cannot underscore enough how hot this makes him look. God, he really does it for me. When I masturbate anymore, it's always Daniel I fantasize about, even when I'm watching porn.

Now, Daniel and I happen to share a dark secret...We're both werewolves. Yep, werewolves are real, and I'm not making that up. Trust me when I say...it was a surprise to me, too. Daniel bit me when he was wolfed out, and I was lucky enough to survive, so now I'm a werewolf, too, but I've already forgiven him for that terrible atrocity. He has no control over his actions when he changes during the full moon, but I've discovered that I do...but that's another story.

Right now, I was waiting for his sorry ass to come out of the gas station, because my patience had worn thin seven minutes ago. He has that effect on me sometimes.

"Goddammit..." I said unhappily. "What the fuck? Where are you?"

Well, that was enough of that. Time to go get him.

I got out of the truck and made my way across the pumps and to the gas station. Daniel is quite stupid sometimes, so it occurred to me that maybe he'd just gotten a call and was talking on his phone or something, not realizing that he could do that out here with me...I don't know. I know that checking on him seems kind of smothering, but I get kind of paranoid when it comes to being apart from...

That...That mother...fucker.

I pushed open the gas station doors and saw...Daniel talking to another woman. They were over in the snack's aisle, and Daniel had the pack of mustard pretzels I'd asked for in his left hand, so at least he'd gotten that right, but still...I'm gonna kill him.

The woman he was talking to was gorgeous. She looked to be in her mid-twenties, and she was tall, the same height as Daniel. She had a thin, athletic body, long legs, little boobs, a beautiful face with blue eyes almost the same color as Daniel's, and long black hair underneath her white Stetson that went down to the middle of her back. She wore bellbottom jeans held up by a thin black leather belt, and a spotless white T underneath her light-blue jean jacket. She wore a pair of black booties that, when put with the rest of her outfit, made her look like she'd walked right out of a modern western romance. Goddamn, was she good-looking. She made me jealous in an instant, and underneath that jealousy was rage at Daniel, and underneath that rage was that paranoia of losing him.

"Daniel," I said calmly, but I wasn't calm.

I was a vibrating little ball of fury at that moment. The truth was and had always been that I didn't know Daniel very well. For some reason, it had never occurred to me that he might be the cheating type. I don't know why, it's probably that handsome good-boy face of his, but I just never even thought about it.

"Who's your friend?" I asked as I gripped Daniel's left arm with both hands.

I pulled up next to him, close like a hug but not quite a hug, as a show of possession. Guys don't seem to understand that women often protect their territory with little nuances such as these...A hand on his thigh, an arm around his waist, a calm glance that actually said "Get the fuck away from my man, bitch!"...It's something we learn in grade school.

"Oh, Saoirse," said Daniel as he nodded toward me.

Clueless motherfucker. Can he not feel me shaking in my skin?

"This is Samantha," continued Daniel, clearly oblivious to my little nuances. "She's new in town."

"Samantha Cotton," said this woman, and she offered me her hand.

Okay, this is bullshit. No woman who's new in town just walks up to a piece of candy like Daniel and starts talking to him for no reason. This is fucking bullshit...Nevertheless, I knew how to play this game.

I shook her hand and gave her a wary glance.

"Saoirse Lennon," I said politely.

She let go of my hand, put both hands on her hips, and nodded toward the doors.

"I was just asking Daniel what there is to do in this burg," she said in a friendly voice. "I don't really know anyone yet, and I was looking for someone to show me around."

I knew it. I fucking knew it. Why in the hell is Daniel talking to...

"Saoirse's my girlfriend," said Daniel matter-of-factly.

Good for him. Just throw it out there. I was proud of him at that moment, and trust me when I say...there weren't a lot of moments like that. Daniel's kind of fucked up my life...a lot...but that's a long story, and I've forgiven him for all that, and yeah, that shit bothers me sometimes, but that didn't mean I wanted to lose him. If anything, it just made me hold onto him tighter.

This young woman laughed and shook her head no. I didn't know what that was supposed to mean, but it kind of pissed me off. I really wanted to take her head off right then, just rip it off and throw it through the glass of the gas station windows.

"I think you have the wrong idea," she said in amusement. "I wasn't trying to hit on you. Besides, we both have that in common. I also have a girlfriend."

"Oh," said both Daniel and I at the same time.

Well, then. That solved that problem. My anger disappeared in a puff of smoke, just a magic 'poof' with that accompanying cartoon noise in the background.

"Yeah, I just moved here to be with her," continued this 'Samantha'. "We met online a few months ago. She had a pretty bad breakup with her old boyfriend, and she's had some trouble with him recently, and that threw a hitch in our relationship, but I think things are better now that I'm actually here by her side and not halfway across the country. I drove up here from Texas."

"I'm sorry," I said without thinking. "That's a long drive."

"Yeah, it's a killer," shrugged Samantha. "It's also tough living down there and then coming up here. Everything's so different up north."

"Tell me about it," I said as I rolled my eyes. "I just moved here about four months ago."

"Do you live in town?" asked Samantha.

"No," I said unhappily. "My dad and I live out near Daniel's place. It's out in the middle of nowhere."

"It's a cabin my folks used to own," said Daniel nonchalantly. "It used to be their old office once upon a time."

"Oh," nodded Samantha. "Well, I just moved in with my girlfriend, and she lives here in town."

"Oh, really?" asked Daniel. "Maybe I know her. Who is she?"

Daniel had a cup of coffee in his right hand, and he'd already paid for it, because the receipt was in his left hand with my bag of pretzels. He had brought his cup of coffee up to his lips when Samantha gave her reply, and trust me, my reaction would have been similar had I been drinking something.